I'm in Charge

Story Info
Wife has plans for hubby tonight.
1.6k words
4.11
53.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby. I know lately we have been going through a lot together and I wanna try to show you how much you mean to me. I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I hope in time you come to forgive me. In the mean time, I'm going to make you feel soooo good. Take your pants off and have a seat in the chair. Now bring you ass closer to the edge."

You comply while giving me a strange and excited look. I've never taken charge before and you've always wanted me too.

"I'm going to tease you a little tonight, but I promise you will cum very hard for me."

I strip down to just my bra and panties. It's the set I tried on for you in Vicky Whispers. You made me open the door all the way so everyone in the store could see me. It looks so hot on me. It's a purple lace bra that makes my tits look "good enough for porn" as you told me. The panties are the bo short cut that show off the majority of my ass. I remember you spanking my ass in the store as I showed them off.

I settle down in front of you and reach out and grab you semi-hard cock around the base and begin a very slow gentle stoke of just your shaft. I flick my tongue over your head never staying there for more than an instant; just enough to make your cock grow.

"Yeah baby. I want your cock hard for me. Are you wondering what I'm gonna do to you tonight? Don't worry baby. I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good."

I draw you cock into my mouth but I let it rest in there without sucking. You can feel the heat and moisture of my mouth and your aching for me to suck and lick you. I only draw a quick light round of ABC's across the underside of you cock where the head and shaft meet. I keep giving your shaft short slow srokes, not yet touching your head with my hand.

"Do you like when I lick you dick? Does it feel nice to have your dick in my mouth? Should I keep going?"

I stick my free hand into my pussy. I'm so warm and wet. I soak my fingers and tease my clit. Then I bring my wet fingers up to play with your balls. I'm still just teasing the head of your cock with my tongue and stroking you shaft in short strokes. I stroke just a little faster now. After playing with your balls, we can both now smell my arousal.

"Does the smell of my pussy turn you on? Do you enjoy being slathered in my pussy juices? Do you want me to keep going?"

As soon as you answer I draw you cock into my mouth and give a good hard suck and release it. Another quick pull and release. I begin to bathe your head with my tongue again. I spit on your cock and pull the head in and wrap my tongue all around it. I stop stroking your cock to gather more cunt juice. I spread it all over your shaft and up to the head. I bring my fingers to my mouth to clean off what was left behind.

"Do you wanna taste me baby? I taste good, so sweet with a little bit of tart, just like cherries."

I dip my finger into my now dripping lotus and bring my finger to your lips. I tease you a little first, making sure you take in my scent. I finally slide my finger between your lips and smile.

"It's good isn't it? Do you like watching my fingers go in and out of my pussy, just like your dick does? Do you wanna watch a little? Stroke you cock for me. I dont want you ready to cum yet. Just keep it hard for me."

I stand and reach back to unhook my bra. I slide it down my arms to reveal my full tits and hard nipples. I slide my fingers across my nipples and down my stomach to my panties. I hook my finger into them and slide them slowly down my legs. I hand them to you so you can inhale my scent.

"You dirty man. Do you like to smell my pussy? Use my panties on you cock."

I lean back on the floor and begin to stroke my slit. I dip my fingers into my cum hole and get them full of my juices. I spread those juices all over my clit. Slowly, at first, I rub my clit in circles. After a few rotations I dip my 2 middle fingers into my pussy and begin to massage my g-spot. It feels incredible. I love watching you stroke your cock. It's such a turn on for me. I quickly bring myself to the brink and reach down with my left hand to massage my clit while my right is pumping in and out. I cum quickly. Not very hard but enough to releive some tension and make me want you even more.

"Did you like that baby? Do you like watching me cum for you? Wanna feel how wet this pussy is for you?"

I slowly get to my feet and straddle your lap. I remain standing just long enough for you to slide your hand up my leg and feel my wetness. I sit down over you cock so that its nestled between my moist lips. I lean in and suck your lip into my mouth. Slowly I grind into your lap while running my fingers through your hair. I slip my tongue into your mouth and massage your tongue.

I feel your hardness pressing into me and it's making me wetter. I need to feel you sliding in and out of me but I'm having so much fun teasing you. I pull my tongue from your mouth and lick you lips ever so lightly.

"Do you wanna fuck my wet cunt baby? Do you feel me dripping onto your cock? Play with my tits first."

As you squeeze and knead my tits and nipples I continue to tongue your lips. I suck your tongue into my mouth and massage it as you explore. I give the tip of your tongue a nibble as I pull away and stand over you. I grab your rock hard cock and guide it past my wet lips and into my waiing cunt.

"Oh my God baby, your cock feels so fucking good in my tight cunt! Does my little pussy feel good on you cock? This is what you've been waiting for, isn't it?"

Once I have you all the way inside, I rock my hips back and forth, adjusting to your cock. As soon as I've adjusted I begin to grind into you for a quick moment. Then I bounce up and down onto your cock in the most deliciously teasing way possible. I slide up until your almost all the way out. Then I bring just your head back in. Then I pull you out again, and back over your head. Out once more, then without warning, I impale myself onto you. I repeat the process feeling your breathing getting heavier.

"Am I being a little tease baby? Do you want me to stop teasing and fuck you hard?"

I rock my hips and begin to give into you. I quicken the pace until I begin to feel my orgasm build. I grind hard into you as I feel the wave begin to break.

"Oh fuck baby. You feel so fucking good. You're making me cum. Do you like when I cum on your cock? Doesn't it feel so fucking good to have my pussy pulsating over you dick? Does it make you wanna cum too?"

As I regain control over my body, I begin to pull you out and slam back down onto you. Out and in. Out and in.

"Do you like watching me ride your cock baby? Does it feel nice? Do you like sliding into my warm wet pussy?"

I reach behind me and grab your balls. I can feel the tension building in them so I give them a little squeeze and tug at the same time I impale myself onto you. Again I grind into you pushing myself to another orgasm.

"Oh fuck baby! Jesus you feel so fucking good! Oh my God! Baby next time you better cum with me."

Rocking my hips into you I push my mouth toward your neck and begin to tongue it and nibble on your ear lobe. I feel you grab my hips and pull me into a rhythm you like. I feel your cock growing harder inside of me.

"Are you ready to cum baby? You wanna cum with me? Tell me how my fucking pussy feels? Do you like it? Cum for me baby. I'm ready. Shoot your fucking load into my pussy. I wanna fucking feel you cum."

I'm right on the edge as I feel you cum into my cunt and I go over the edge with you.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Yeah, baby! Fill my pussy! Oh fuck you feel so fucking good!"

As we recover I slowly rock my hips making the pleasure for both of us last as long as possible. Finally I come back down to Earth and look at you. You have satisfaction writen all over your face and I lean in for a kiss. A slow gentle "I love you" kiss.

"Did you have fun?"

I smile as you nod and try to form an impossible sentence. I feel you going soft so I stand. I lean down for another kiss.

"I'm sorry I fucked up babe. I know this won't solve it, but I hope this can at least be a start."