I'm in Love with Gentry Ch. 07-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers

As I continued my attention to her pussy, Gen was unrelenting in her efforts to bathe my dick with her tongue. I could feel the pressure forming within me, signaling the marshalling of sperm and semen, the preparation for ejaculation, the release of my pressure. As my climax was building, I wanted more and more to come in Gen's mouth, to feel her tongue on the tip of my dick as I squirted my cum into her waiting oral receptacle.

"I'm so close, honey," I said, surprised at myself for calling her 'honey' but preoccupied with much more pressing matters.

I moved my mouth a little higher up her pussy so that I could minister to Gen's clit. I probed with my tongue to identify her little nubbin, then I forcefully licked circles around her clit. I felt her button growing as my tongue brought it more and more arousal. Then, I sucked on her clit and brought it into my mouth, between my teeth, and I continued to lick as I also sucked on her clit as if it were her nipple.

"I'm cumming," she cried out and I felt her knees begin to press inward, their attempt to squeeze together thwarted by the presence of my head. For about two seconds, I wondered if she would ease the pressure of her knees against my head and then I stopped caring.

"Oh, Gen, I'm gonna . . . I'm cumming," I said as I felt my cum pulse through my dick and erupt against Gen's waiting tongue. She sucked the cum from my dick like she was thirsty for sex and only my cum could quench her need.

Meanwhile, I was still sucking and licking on her clit until she said "no, no, no," and she reached between her legs to push my face away from her pussy. As soon as the tongue-pussy connection was broken, she moved from above me, turned around, and laid down on her side so that her body was against mine and the side of her face was resting on my chest.

"Al, that felt so fucking wonderful! If we get to do that every night, this next week is gonna be like paradise." Her voice didn't sound excited; it sounded sultry and alluring, as if she was already hoping to arouse me again soon.

"Roll over on your other side, sweetie," I said to her. She did as I requested without asking anything. I then rolled over onto my side and snuggled up behind her, my dick against her ass and my left arm reaching around her, grabbing a tit, and gently massaging a nipple.

"Al, you feel so damn good. Can we sleep together naked all night?" I don't know how any red-blooded American male could possibly turn down such a request.

"Yeah, we just gotta make sure the bedroom door is locked in case Mom tries to look in on us in the morning." I could never completely stop worrying about the possibility of Mom catching Gen and I doing what we both knew was so very wrong.

"I'll get up and check it now," she said, and she was out of bed, tested the door to make sure it was locked, and then got back in bed before I could say anything in response. She quickly returned to the spoon position we had been in earlier and I returned my arm to its resting position on her boob.

"Gen," I said in a quiet voice, "I know this might sound weird after what we just did but I have to say it. Sweetie, I love you."

"I love you, too, Al. You're my brother and I'll always love you." She said it with such a sweet voice that I'm sure she had no idea how I was feeling.

I didn't mean that I loved her as a sister. No, I loved her with a passionate, ardent desire like a man loves his ideal lover, but I thought she loved me just like a brother. I felt a bit disappointed by her response but I was not overwhelmed. After all, I had just had the hottest sex of my life.

"What we just did was so incredibly fucking hot. And so incredibly forbidden. And wrong. You're a nasty girl and I'm a nasty guy and I don't care 'cause I'm so on fire wanting you."

"I'll get on birth control pills as soon as I can get in to see Dr. Armstrong or his nurse. I think you have to take them for a whole cycle before they're effective, so I guess in maybe 5 weeks, we can do it with you inside of me." I know Gen wanted to assure me that we would eventually be having real sex, but 5 weeks felt like forever.

"I just hope I can wait that long," I replied, suggesting that I probably would not have that much patience.

"Well, then we'll just have to find something else to keep you satisfied in the meanwhile," Gen said, and I knew that she meant it. "We've gotta go to sleep now," she said, and I knew she was right.

"Okay, sweetie, I just hope I don't try to fuck you in my sleep." I enjoyed giving her a dose of the teasing I had sometimes sensed coming from her.

"You be a good boy, Al," she responded with a pseudo-threatening tone of voice, "and go to sleep."

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. With my dick firmly ensconced between her two ass cheeks, I was out and off to la-la land within 2 minutes.

Chapter 10

When I woke in the morning, it was 8:45. Mom had already left for work and Dad was still out of town, so we had the house to ourselves. I looked over and saw Gen sleeping so peacefully. She was so absolutely cute laying in my bed naked, her tight little butt exposed to me in all of its glory.

I didn't bother to put on any clothes when I got up to pee and to brush my teeth. I had a bad case of morning breath; I wanted to address that and then return to bed.

When I slid back between the sheets, Gen was still sleeping on her stomach. I laid next to her and lifted my right hand, placing the back of my fingers on the small of her back. I began to rub in circles while slowly moving my hand down towards her ass. Within a minute, my fingers were lightly brushing against the bottom of her ass cheeks and then I wrapped my fingers around the inner part of her left thigh so that the side of my index finger was resting against her pussy lips.

"Uhmmm," she murmured. "Are you going to give me a hand job?" she asked in that I'm-not-really-awake-yet voice.

"Only if you want me to," I softly replied.

"Uhmmm," she again murmured. "Only if you won't stop 'til I cum."

I released my grip on her thigh and got up on my knees so that I would have better access to her pussy. I rotated my hand so that my index finger was resting on her right thigh and my little finger was resting on her left thigh. This left my other two fingers free to go exploring the dark recesses of Femalia. I held my middle finger and ring finger together and began using them to slowly stroke her pussy lips from top to bottom.

After five or six strokes, her ass began to squirm, just a little bit at first and then it was more like humping. As she lifted her ass off of the bed, I gained access to the upper reach of her pussy lips, the residence of her magic button. As my fingers reached her clitoris, I began to slide one finger down each side of her little button. She was so wet that my fingers easily slid over her nub. As soon as my fingers started massaging her clit, her moans became quite audible.

"Oh . . . Al . . . don't stop . . . that feels so good . . . ooh, yeah."

Her pussy was soaked with her juice and my thumb easily slipped between her pussy lips. I started rubbing my thumb against the front wall of her pussy while my 3rd and 4th fingers continued rousing her clit.

She rested her weight on her shoulders so that she could free her hands. She reached behind her self and used one hand on each side to part her cheeks, exposing her tiny little rosebud to me. I guess doing this increased the physical sensation of what I was doing elsewhere. Seeing her cute little asshole certainly increased the physical sensation flowing through my dick.

"Gen, seeing your ass like that gets me so turned on I could cum without you even touching me," I said.

"Oooh . . . fucking, oh . . . I'm so fucking close . . .," she moaned.

With my left hand, I reached down to trace the crack of her ass with my middle finger. My right hand continued to massage her clit while my right thumb worked inside her pussy. When my middle finger reached her cute little pucker, I paused and pressed gently on that cute little hole.

"Oh, gawd, that feels so good . . . harder . . . I'm cumming!" she said in a frantic, desperate voice that longed for sexual release. Her body began to pulsate with waves of muscular tension but I didn't stop ministering to her pussy until it was obvious that her body had been wracked with intense paroxysms of delight.

I stopped stimulating her and she slumped onto the bed, totally spent of any desire except to bask in the afterglow of her orgasms. My right hand lightly traced lines up and down her spine, stopping to work in an expanded circle that covered the small of her back.

"Oh, Al, you're such a wonderful . . . lover!" Gen said. It felt great to have her call me her "lover.' And it felt great to know that I was bringing such pleasure to her.

I rolled over and laid on top of Gen, supporting most of my weight with my hands and my knees. My legs were outside of hers but her legs were spread apart far enough that my dick penetrated her ass crack and the head of my dick rested against her cute little butt hole.

"Al, you nasty boy," Gen teased, "you are obsessed with my ass, aren't you?" It was obvious that Gen wasn't bothered by this but did want to talk about it.

"Gen, I know it might seem nasty of me but I can't help it. When I look at your ass, I get so turned on that I . . . want to . . .." I was too embarrassed to finish my sentence.

"You want to what?" Gen said this with an effort to sound non-threatening and then she paused to wait for my reply.

"Gen, I know we haven't had, like, official sex yet, ya know, like with me inside you, but what we're doing is kind like sex and it feels so good I don't want to say something and screw it up." There, I had said something that exposed some vulnerability, but it was said to Gen and I absolutely loved her and trusted her.

"Al, if you say you want to have anal sex, I'm not gonna freak out on you. So, if that's what you want . . . or if that's what your dick wants, don't be afraid to say it." Did I mention that Gen is an absolute goddess? When I say that, I'm not always talking about her looks, either.

"Do you mean that, Gen?" As soon as I said this, I knew it was a stupid thing to say.

"Of course, Al. If you want to have anal sex with me, then you need to say 'Gen, I'd like to have anal sex with you.'"

I gulped once and summoned a little courage. "Gen, I would absolutely love to have anal sex with you." It felt good to have said it.

"OK, Al, I'm glad you said it, but . . . forget it, we can't do it."

That wasn't what I was expecting to hear, but then she added, "and I need for you to lift up so I can roll over."

I got off of her and laid down on my side, facing her. She rolled over on her back and then said, "hey, I didn't want you to get off me, I just wanted to roll over so I could face you. Get back over here!"

Hearing that made me feel a little better and I quickly complied. This time, when I came to rest against her, my dick was squeezed between our two pelvises and I could feel Gen's hard nipples against my chest.

Gen lifted her legs up so that he knees were by my side and she wrapped her legs around me, hooking her feet together as if she needed to do this to keep me close to her.

"Al," she began, "we can't have sex now because of, well, you know, but I want you to know that I love you. I've always loved you, I'm in love with you, and I can't imagine ever having any other man in my life. You're the one I want and I want to do anything I can to make you happy." I was smiling and I felt like I had so much love for Gen in me that it was probably seeping out of my pores.

"Al, if you want to have anal sex, we can do that, but I just need a little, you know, time to get ready for that because, you know, I've never done anything like that and it sounds like it could be, well, it could hurt, and I know you don't want to hurt me, and you know I wanna do anything I can to please you but, well, I just need for you to take your time with that, okay?"

"What can I do to, you know, help you get ready for that?" I asked. Even though I wanted to fuck my sister in her ass, I was still a virgin and I was being driven by hormones, not experience.

"Well, it felt good when you touched me back there. I guess the next time you're getting me off, you could, uh, put some of my vibrator lube on your finger and play with me back there, or, uh, . . .." I could tell that there was something that Gen was embarrassed to say to me.

"Gen, honey," I said to her with a quite solemn voice, "don't be embarrassed or ashamed about asking me for whatever turns you on. We're both virgins and we've never done this stuff so we don't know, at least I don't know, unless you tell me. And, whatever it is, I'll want to do it for you, because I love you."

"Well, uh, I was thinking that the way your tongue felt so good on my clit, it might feel good on my ass, too. You know, I'd make sure first I was clean and everything." She was obviously relieved to have said this but she was anxiously awaiting my response.

"Honey, the next time I lick your clit and pussy, the territory will be expanded just a little. I think that's what they call a rim job and I'll probably be fantasizing about doing it until we actually do it." I smiled to reassure Gen that I really was looking forward to pleasing her in this way.

"Now, get off me and lay on your back," Gen directed me. "We need to get you off so I think I'll start the morning off with a little protein shake."

Gen then turned around in bed, took my dick between her beautiful lips, and began to lick and suck as if this would be her last opportunity for taste my manly sperm. While she did this, I stared at her shaved pussy and imagined having my dick inside of it. With that kind of mental imagery, it wasn't very long before I was pumping my seed between her lips and onto her busy tongue. As she felt my cum begin to squirt into her mouth, she synchronized her efforts so that she sucked each time I spurted more cum in her mouth. As my orgasm subsided, she continued to suck and lick until my dick was absolutely clean, and I was as satisfied as a man could ever be. What a beautiful way to start the day!

Chapter 11

Gen and I took a shower together that morning. When she turned her back towards me and start working up a lather on her boobs, I reach around her and placed a finger in her pussy. She reached down and pulled my hand away from her cunt, then she turned around and faced me.

"Al, I'm a little raw from this morning and I need to give it a rest," she said. I was surprised to hear this, as she had not complained at all while I was hand fucking her into a frenzy earlier.

"I'm sorry, Gen. You should have told me and I woulda done something different." I was truly sorry that I had done something to cause her any discomfort and I wanted her to know that.

"Hey, I'm not complaining," she said. "It didn't start feeling sore until after we finished. You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you did something veeeerrrry right," she said with a smile on her face. "What I'd like right now is just a nice passionate kiss and then maybe you could suck on my nipples."

Gen leaned back against the wall of the shower as I leaned in and connected my lips with hers. My tongue immediately slid from between my lips and into her sweet, luscious mouth. Her tongue met mine and the two became rapt in a dance of passion. After what seemed like minutes of our hungry kiss, I moved my face away from hers and bent down so that my lips found her right boob.

I placed both hands around the base of her boob, stretching so that both thumbs touched on one side of her breast while both middle fingers connected on the opposite side of her milky mound. I then pressed firmly into her boob and twisted my hands first in a clockwise motion, then counter-clockwise, repeating this oscillating movement while I moved both hands up towards her beautiful nipple. I then moved my lips to her areola and began to lick and suck as my hands continued to massage her gorgeous tit.

Within a few seconds, she began moaning as if she was becoming more and more aroused, as if an orgasm was imminent.

"Don't stop. Keep sucking my titty!" she demanded, as if I had any intentions of stopping. "Oh, fuck me, fuck me," she desperately requested, but I knew that we couldn't have sex now. I reached my left hand between her legs and brought it to rest so that my fingers cupped her pussy and the heel of my palm rested atop her cute little clit. I pressed against her mons with the palm of my hand and she began to move up and down, humping my hand with abandon.

Her moans had become louder and more desperate and I knew another orgasm would soon overtake her conscious being. I placed my right hand on her back and let my fingertips graze her lower spine as I lightly traced from the small of her back down into the crack of her ass. As I felt both butt cheeks against my middle finger, I increased the pressure so that my finger plunged into her crack and found the puckered entrance to her ass.

Quickly removing my hand from that position, I found the bar of soap and placed as much soap as possible on that middle finger. I then returned the finger to its resting place on her delicate anus and pressed lightly at first and then with more pressure until my finger had penetrated up to the first knuckle.

I resumed sucking on her nipples as I started sliding my finger in and out of her ass, fucking her back door hole with my finger.

"More!" she demanded. "Fuck me, deeper."

I happily obliged. With each thrust of my finger, I inserted myself more until my second knuckle marked the depth of familiarity with her forbidden recess.

"Oh, fuck my ass, Al. Fuck it hard."

I continued thrusting my finger into her butt while I sucked on her beautifully small and perky tit and she humped my hand.

Her breathing became more ragged, more like panting, more like a woman desperate to reach an orgasm. "Oh shit, Al, I'm gonna . . . I'm gonna . . . I'm cumming. Oh fucketty, fuck, fuck."

I continued to lick and suck her nipple but I stopped thrusting my finger in her ass as she stopped humping my other hand. I left my finger in her ass and it felt even more taboo with my finger not in motion so I slowly allowed the pressure of her tight ring to expel my digit from the forbidden tunnel.

"Oh, shit, oh, oh, that was . . . so . . . fucking incredible!" Gen gasped as she got the words out.

"Gentry, I love making you have such incredible orgasms and I love being with you and seeing you, holding you, feeling you when you cum. It's such a rush for me." I sincerely meant every word I said.

Suddenly, the look on Gen's face changed from exhaustion to a minor scowl. "Al, that's absolutely the sickest, most perverted thing that anybody has ever done to me . . . and I can't believe how incredibly hot it felt. You are the only lover I ever want."

When Gen said that, I felt that we would find a way to be together as lovers for the rest of our lives.

Chapter 12

Later that morning, Gen called Dr. Armstrong's office to make an appointment. Fortunately, they had an opening in the schedule for the next week.

"Gen, how are you gonna explain to Mom that you want to start on birth control pills?" I absolutely wanted her to be on birth control but if Mom or Dad ever suspected what we were doing, they'd probably cut off my nuts and send me to school in Tibet.

"That's easy, silly. The last time I was in their office, the nurse said if I wanted to start birth control pills, just tell them and they'd tell Mom that it was to regulate my periods. Mom and Dad will never know."

"Well, I'm not ashamed of what we're doing, because I love you, but I do know that the rest of the world would never understand." I wanted Gen to understand that being secretive had nothing to do with my feelings for her.

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,975 Followers