IM in Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FallenAngel [2:43 A.M.]: *and thrust back in fully, sucking in your exhale*

SashaBunny [2:44 A.M.]: *feeling boneless for a moment, hips pushing up against you wanting as much contact as possible*

FallenAngel [2:45 A.M.]: *shallow gasps, I whisper a question to your ear...* you ok?

SashaBunny [2:45 A.M.]: more than okay...*bites at your neck softly*

FallenAngel [2:46 A.M.]: *with a satisfied smile, I slide out halfway...*

FallenAngel [2:46 A.M.]: *only to push back in fully, and swirl my hips to caress all parts of your inside with me*

SashaBunny [2:48 A.M.]: *moaning quietly, looking down between us, and moaning again* So hot...*kissing your lips gently*

FallenAngel [2:48 A.M.]: *resting my full weight on the elbow of the arm behind your neck, I slide my free hand down your stomach, scratching lightly with the backs of fingernails*

FallenAngel [2:49 A.M.]: *as my hand reaches the junction between you and I, I gather some of the abundant moisture, and start stroking your clit with the same circular pace as my hips as I penetrate you*

SashaBunny [2:51 A.M.]: *gasping, my hips jerk upwards, nails scratching down your back* Kyle...

FallenAngel [2:51 A.M.]: *my strokes widen, as you feel my full length fill you, leave you absent, and fill you again with each passing alternating second*

FallenAngel [2:52 A.M.]: *as the moisture spreads, there remains very little friction between my fingers and your now hard clitoris, or my length as it slides into and out of you rhythmically*

FallenAngel [2:53 A.M.]: *and I can't help but wonder how much of it came from you, or how much of that moisture was mine, having leaked out inside of you*

SashaBunny [2:54 A.M.]: *my body moving underneath you to meet every one of your thrusts, a hand of mine pulling at my nipples, seeking your mouth for a moment and meeting you in a deep kiss*

FallenAngel [2:55 A.M.]: *the sounds and smells flood my senses, only to be jarred back into focus as the sweet taste of your mouth meets my own*

FallenAngel [2:55 A.M.]: *my strokes are deep and long, as our bodies grind together in synchronous unison*

FallenAngel [2:56 A.M.]: *sweat forms between our stomachs, and drips down across your inner thighs, to mingle on the bed with the already existent puddle of our combined moisture*

FallenAngel [2:57 A.M.]: *my tongue in your mouth, my hand on your breast, and my length deep inside you, all thrust and swirl and grind at the same pace, as you feel me grow more rigid inside*

SashaBunny [2:58 A.M.]: *my legs slide down the backs of your thighs, hands groping to feel every inch of skin available to me, sliding down over your shoulders and arms, the muscles tense*

FallenAngel [2:59 A.M.]: *pulling back my head to lock eyes with you, my free hand caressing your face, as my pace remains rhythmic and deep*

FallenAngel [2:59 A.M.]: say when, Sasha, and I will fill you.

SashaBunny [3:00 A.M.]: *deliberately squeezing you with my kegels, over and over* ready when you are. *kissing your cheek and then to your mouth again*

FallenAngel [3:01 A.M.]: *moaning deep and low, I take the back of your neck into my hand, and push myself inside you until our bodies are pressed tight*

FallenAngel [3:02 A.M.]: *what you can feel now, at the loss of all your other senses, is a strong pulse inside of you...*

FallenAngel [3:02 A.M.]: *...a definite pressure throughout your entire insides...*

FallenAngel [3:03 A.M.]: *and a steady drip of moisture running out of you, streaming down the skin of your buttocks, and pooling beneath you*

FallenAngel [3:04 A.M.]: *your senses return slowly to hear my deep moan, my clutched fingers in the back of your hair, and my racing heart through my chest firm against yours*

SashaBunny [3:05 A.M.]: *holding you tightly through your orgasm, the feeling of you pulsing inside me being nothing short of incredible, peppering your face with soft kisses*

FallenAngel [3:06 A.M.]: *my thrusts continue, every drop being pulled out of me because of your tight grasp, hoping your own sensations are rivaling mine...*

SashaBunny [3:07 A.M.]: *milking every drop out of you, muscles contracting tightly around you, whispering softly in your ear* You're incredible...*kissing your neck softly*

FallenAngel [3:08 A.M.]: *mirroring your soft kisses with my own, I whisper back* You know what else I am? Yours.

SashaBunny [3:08 A.M.]: *grins a bit* you're also messy and mean, but I guess I could put up with that. I guess. *kisses you playfully*

FallenAngel [3:09 A.M.]: *nuzzles noses* you'll forgive me for not apologizing.

SashaBunny [3:10 A.M.]: I will? There's still severe retribution to be dealt. *gently bites at your lower lip*

FallenAngel [3:10 A.M.]: I stand accountable for my crimes. *Eskimo kisses* Are there any other crimes you'd like committed against your innocent self? I'm feeling culpable.

SashaBunny [3:11 A.M.]: *smirk* I'm sure there are a few...

FallenAngel [3:11 A.M.]: name it.

SashaBunny [3:11 A.M.]: *laughs* Hmmm...Let's see...

FallenAngel [3:12 A.M.]: *absently stroking your soft, pink skin with horribly messy and moist fingers, while you ponder my fate*

SashaBunny [3:13 A.M.]: *pulls your messy hand up towards my mouth and begins sucking your fingers clean of our combined moisture*

FallenAngel [3:13 A.M.]: *nearly fainting*

FallenAngel [3:13 A.M.]: in...... sane.

FallenAngel [3:14 A.M.]: I want to make you come as hard as I have.

SashaBunny [3:14 A.M.]: *suggestively sucks one finger down to the base, and then back up* we taste good. For the record.

FallenAngel [3:15 A.M.]: *pressing my mouth to yours, indulging in a deep kiss* Yeah, we do!

FallenAngel [3:16 A.M.]: *fondly stroking your hair, your eyes matched with mine*

SashaBunny [3:16 A.M.]: *squeezes you again with my kegels* watcha thinking?

FallenAngel [3:16 A.M.]: not much thinking. All feeling.

FallenAngel [3:16 A.M.]: *legs buckle slightly due to your cruel constriction*

SashaBunny [3:17 A.M.]: *grins at you* what are you feeling? *squeezes you again*

FallenAngel [3:18 A.M.]: *groans wantonly, starting a slow rhythmic thrust*

FallenAngel [3:18 A.M.]: I'm feeling like there's more inside of ME that should be inside of YOU.

SashaBunny [3:19 A.M.]: Well, maybe we should fix that then. Hmm? *continuing my rhythmic squeezing* I wouldn't want you to feel deprived of anything. And I certainly wouldn't want to deprive myself of anything you'd want to give me.

FallenAngel [3:20 A.M.]: *smiles widely* oh, and for the record? We FIT nicely, too.

FallenAngel [3:21 A.M.]: and I'd be happy to spend as long inside of you as it takes for our shapes to match perfectly.

SashaBunny [3:21 A.M.]: Look at you being selfless, sweet, and somehow able to get something out of it all at the same time. *grinning at you*

FallenAngel [3:21 A.M.]: I know. I mus' be a keeper.

FallenAngel [3:22 A.M.]: *gazing down between our bodies* and goddamn, you got me hard again in a hurry.

SashaBunny [3:22 A.M.]: Well, I do what I can...

FallenAngel [3:23 A.M.]: *increasing my pace to match my newfound hardness* I want to feel you come, from the inside.

FallenAngel [3:23 A.M.]: *whispers to your ear, mingled with light kisses* guide me.

SashaBunny [3:24 A.M.]: *whimpers quietly at your words and the feelings*

SashaBunny [3:25 A.M.]: *guides your hand between our bodies and begins a soft, quick rhythm over my clit*

FallenAngel [3:26 A.M.]: *my cheek against yours, the pace of my breathing matching yours precisely, I work my hand in circles, guided by your own hand*

FallenAngel [3:27 A.M.]: *the heel of my palm pressing softly into your lower belly, my fingertips stroke you in circles*

FallenAngel [3:28 A.M.]: *my full length continues to penetrate you deeply, pulling out fresh moisture with each stroke, the drops soaking into my skin or our sheets*

SashaBunny [3:28 A.M.]: *pushing my hips up and wrapping my legs around you again, guiding you a little deeper with my heels in the back of your thighs, desperate little moans coming from my throat*

FallenAngel [3:29 A.M.]: *I catch your moans into my own mouth, still caressing and stroking your clit as firmly as you've guided me*

FallenAngel [3:30 A.M.]: *my cheek brushes over the surface of your face, your nose, the music of your shallow breathing filling my ear*

SashaBunny [3:30 A.M.]: *pulls my mouth away from yours for just a second, long enough to say "faster" and then pulls you in for another long, deep kiss*

FallenAngel [3:31 A.M.]: *my pace instinctively quickens at your command, and you feel the caress of my tongue speed up unconsciously*

FallenAngel [3:32 A.M.]: *my fingers occasionally sliding down to pull my length up and into you at fresh angles, caressing ever sweet spot inside of you, and returning to their feverish caress of your clit*

SashaBunny [3:33 A.M.]: *moans deeply into our kiss, the tension building, loving every second of it, my nails scraping down your back again, harder the nearer I come to my climax, whispering into your ear* you feel so good.

FallenAngel [3:34 A.M.]: *now perched on my toes, the swirl of my body driven by the force of your own hips, my fingertips working you firmly, trying to stroke and squeeze out a deep climax from within you*

FallenAngel [3:35 A.M.]: *I pull my mouth away from yours, as I can only manage to muster gasps of air... all my senses are focused on our unison below, the sounds and sensations of fingers and fucking filling our ears*

FallenAngel [3:37 A.M.]: *your thorough moisture drips from you, displaced by my relentless thrusting, and scattered by my rapidly swirling fingers*

FallenAngel [3:38 A.M.]: come for me, Sasha.

SashaBunny [3:38 A.M.]: *my nails rake down your back, my entire body tensing as the sweet feeling of orgasm wracks my body, clenching around your length tightly, hips bucking up towards yours now, my moans catching in my throat as my body pulses with climax*

FallenAngel [3:38 A.M.]: yes. Come for me.

FallenAngel [3:39 A.M.]: *my paces remains firm and steady, massaging you deep within, as my fingers massage you firmly outside*

SashaBunny [3:40 A.M.]: *biting down where your shoulder and neck meet muffling my deep moans, legs tight around you, nails still scraping your back, riding out the waves of orgasm*

FallenAngel [3:41 A.M.]: *your contractions around me cause a deepening sensation within me... my body knows that I'm not going to stop penetrating you until we both collapse*

FallenAngel [3:42 A.M.]: *my own collapse, though, nears, as my hips pushing against your own strength draw me closer and closer to coming again*

SashaBunny [3:43 A.M.]: *nearing the edge of another orgasm as my other ends, I whisper in your ear* I want you to come with me.

FallenAngel [3:43 A.M.]: *the second orgasm washes my mind completely, and as you feel my own pulses resonate against your own, I bark out the animalistic details directly into the mattress underneath your head*

FallenAngel [3:45 A.M.]: *my hand now free from your clit, I grab your buttocks and crush your body tight up against mine, such that no contact has been lost between your parts and mine*

SashaBunny [3:46 A.M.]: *my renewed contractions around you milking every last drop from you, as we're pressed tightly together*

FallenAngel [3:46 A.M.]: *I empty myself into you again, and there's as little room for it as before, between your own moisture, our thrusting, and the pulsing between our already tight clearance*

FallenAngel [3:47 A.M.]: *the best control I can hope for is to place my mouth against yours, my length fully inserted inside you, and small noises escaping me as my weight collapses*

FallenAngel [3:48 A.M.]: *all my senses lost, save for the pulsing union between us, I can only whisper your name in mindless satisfaction*... Sasha...

SashaBunny [3:49 A.M.]: *wrapping my arms around you as we kiss, I hold you as your orgasm fades, hardly aware of anything except for you and e.

SashaBunny [3:49 A.M.]: *me

FallenAngel [3:50 A.M.]: *with trembling lips, I deliver a small number of soft kisses to your cheek, your hair, your brow...*

FallenAngel [3:51 A.M.]: *I close my eyes to heighten my sense of touch, and squeeze you close to me, as there is nothing else I'd rather feel*

SashaBunny [3:52 A.M.]: *I smile contentedly, stroking your back softly, making random patterns absently, just enjoying YOU for the moment*

FallenAngel [3:52 A.M.]: *shy smile, eyes still shut* Hi there.

SashaBunny [3:52 A.M.]: hey there. You still alive? *kisses your cheek*

FallenAngel [3:53 A.M.]: so, if I may be so bold and daring as to speak my mind...

FallenAngel [3:53 A.M.]: I kinda sorta like you. A lot.

SashaBunny [3:53 A.M.]: The feeling is mutual.

FallenAngel [3:53 A.M.]: awwwwww

FallenAngel [3:53 A.M.]: *pokes your nose* softy

SashaBunny [3:53 A.M.]: *laughs* Dork.

12