I'm Not Sara (The Next Day)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

I was in shock that my brother wanted me like that.

"And when you go swimming! Oh my God! When you wear that little purple bikini. I can't be out there or my hard-on will be standing the whole time and I would put a load of cum in the pool every 10 minutes. I almost always get a hard-on whenever you are around."

"Do you have a hard-on now?"

"Of course. Who could resist you wearing that?"

"Oh this?" I said as I stood up and struck a pose in front of him. "Well how about this?" I said as I pulled my top off and tossed it into his lap. He turned to spread out and relax on the couch. I slowly turned using my best stripper dance in front of him and caressed my body as he stared at every inch of me. I was so turned on. I was going to get another great fucking and this time he was really going to fuck me knowing it was me.

As I turned away, I hooked my thumbs into the top waistband of my shorts and slowly slid them down revealing the top of my ass and turned slowly as I peeled them down my tan and toned legs. Letting them go, they dropped the rest of the way to the floor and I stood in front of my brother naked.

I came closer to him and knelt on the couch straddling him. I pressed my breasts together into his face and he immediately started to suck on my already hard nipples. I gyrated my hips and felt his huge cock growing in his gym shorts and pressing against my crotch. His hands quickly grabbed my ass cheeks and moved up my bare back as he licked and sucked my nipples and breasts.

I put my hands on the sides of his face and leaned in for a deep kiss. Our tongues intertwined and he pulled my hips towards him grinding me into his growing member. I slowly worked my way down his neck and slowly kissed and licked his body. I slid my knees down onto the floor as I slinked down to the floor kissing his hairless chest and stomach.

I grabbed the top of his shorts and as he lifted his hips, I pulled them down to see his monstrous cock spring to life in front of me glistening in pre-cum. I tossed his shorts to the side and quickly slid back up to his cock and, said, "I didn't get a chance to do this last night."

I quickly took his head into my mouth. My hands cupped his tight smooth shaved balls and his head tilted backwards as he let out a soft moan. The tip was covered completely in glistening pre-cum and my saliva as I moistened the entire head. I slowly moved more and more into my mouth each time I moved up and down. I couldn't take it all, but I managed to get more than half into my mouth and down my throat. I didn't want him to cum just yet, so I pulled away and looked at his tight glistening dick standing erect in front of me.

"Leo, I want you."

He immediately stood up and kissed me again so deeply. His hands swung down my back and grabbed my ass and he picked me up from the floor without any effort. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his hips feeling his cock slide between my legs. He turned and then set me down on the couch where he was sitting. I sat down and my legs fell open with him in front of me where he quickly knelt down and positioned himself at my soaking wet pussy.

He slowly caressed my pussy as he said, "That is the pussy I remember. So beautiful and bare."

He dove face first and his tongue immediately began diddling my clit. I gasped and put my arms out so that I could lift and adjust my hips giving him the most access. His muscular arms wrapped around my thighs and pulled me into his face. His tongue knew exactly what to do to get my engine running as if it wasn't already peaked. My back arched as I just basked in the numbness and tingling going through my body.

After a few minutes, he pulled back slightly and slowly inserted a single finger into my moist pussy. His tongue returned to my clit as he worked his finger in and out of me. After a minute, he inserted another finger and he was spreading my pussy farther and farther.

This caused my first orgasm to well up deep inside me. In an instant, I grabbed his head and pulled him into my crotch as I tensed up and let out a scream.

"OH MY GOD!!! I'M...CUMMING! FUCK! Ahhh!"

I grabbed onto him and wrapped my legs around his head as he sucked my sensitive clit. My body shook and it took me several minutes to calm down. He then released his grip on me and stood up. He took my hands and helped me up to my feet where my weak legs wobbled beneath me. He whisked me up into his arms as if I weighed nothing and carried me into his bedroom. I felt like a princess being carries by a knight. He kicked the door open and laid me gently on his bed. He immediately crawled in over top of me, leaning in to kiss me passionately on the lips.

My hands were going all over his body and my right hand slipped between us so I could touch his dick. I rubbed his shaft and pulled it towards my eager cunt.

"Leo, I want you to fuck me. I need you inside me so badly." I whispered in his ear.

He moved up onto his knees and took his member in his left hand to guide it towards my gaping love hole. I spread my legs and used my hands to separate my labia giving him full access and permission to fuck his little sister.

He took me so slowly it drove me wild. He entered just the tip of his penis into me and then pulled it back out. Every few strokes, he would enter me just a little further and it took several minutes for him to put his full length inside of me. I was shaking and already I felt the tinges of an orgasm building inside me.

My orgasm came much faster than I thought it would and before I knew it, the room went white and I ended up squirting all over Leo's stomach. I had never squirted before, but I heard my friends talk about it. My body shook, trembled, and convulsed as each wave of my orgasm flowed through me.

When I relaxed I realized Leo was all wet and I was sweating and panting heavily. My body tingled and felt numb and I felt light-headed. He leaned in, kissed me, and then worked his way down my body. As he reached my pussy I could hear slurping sounds as he licked my wetness.

He stood back up on his knees and then manipulated my legs to get me to roll over on his bed. He grabbed my hips, pulled me up onto my knees, and perfectly positioned my pussy up in the air. I rested on my elbows and put my head down. Looking down I could actually see liquid dripping from my pussy and I could feel the cool air on my wet pussy lips. I felt so open and ready; I couldn't wait for him to enter me again.

He put his hands on my hips and slowly slid his massive dick back into me without any difficulty. He started to fuck me harder and harder and I reached down between my legs and started to rub my clit for a little extra stimulation, not that I needed it.

"Oh my God...this...is so...amazing!" I yelled.

"OH Yeah...Mary...this is so great. I love fucking your sweet pussy."

Our bodies rocked back and forth in unison. He held my hips and thrust into me as I pushed my hips back in perfect timing. He was fully penetrating me and his full length was able to completely enter my pussy. He grabbed my hair and I arched my back as I moved up from my elbows to my hands. I could feel my pussy expand each time he plunged inside and we started to make loud wet slurping sounds as my pussy held his dick each time it pulled out of me.

Once again, I felt another orgasm surge inside of my body. Each of his thrusts echoed louder and louder and I couldn't help myself.

"OH GOD LEO!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! I'M...CUMMMMMING!!!"

I gripped the sheets and buried my face into the blanket as I screamed. Waves of pleasure washed over me and I felt him pull out as I squirted again all over him the bed. My hips flexed with each stream and he slapped his dick against my pussy and clit just at the right time causing my sensitive clit to twitch which prolonged my orgasm even longer.

I couldn't take it anymore and I collapsed down onto the puddle I created on the bed. My chest was heaving as I tried to get enough air and my orgasm slightly spasm through my body and caused me to gently convulse for almost another minute.

He laid down behind me and put his arm around my body and held me close.

"Mary. You are amazing. I have never seen a girl do what you did. That was awesome. I hope you enjoyed it."

I couldn't speak. I only looked at him with a huge smile on my face.

It didn't take long for us to return to each other. I turned over and kissed him and then climbed up on top of his body facing his feet. I started by licking the length of his shaft which was covered in my cum. It tasted sweet and different.

He grabbed my hips and pulled them towards his face as he stuck his tongue deep inside me. It felt like he was almost drinking my wetness. I focused on his wet cock and devoured it wanting it so badly. I bobbed up and down taking more and more and finally managed to deep-throat all of him.

I pulled myself off and gasped for air. Saliva strung from his dick to my lips and he was working wonders on my pussy. I pulled away from him and positioned my pussy over his awaiting and erect dick. Once up on my knees, I slowly sank down impaling myself on his full length.

I pulled my hair away from my face as I turned to look at him, "Leo, I need to tell you that I'm not on the pill so you can't cum in me."

"You're not?"

"No. I had to go get the morning after pill today so don't worry about last night."

"Okay. I'll be careful."

We kissed and I put my hands on his legs to bounce my hips up and down thrusting his dick in and out of me once again. He put his hands on my hips helping drive me up and down harder and harder. His dick was so big and it felt so amazing sliding in and out of me.

My hands rubbed up and down my body. I flipped my hair around and Leo sat up slightly. His hands groped up my back around to my stomach and grabbed my breasts. I arched backwards and rested on him as I flexed my hips up and down faster plunging his dick in and out of me.

After a few minutes, he pushed me over and moved on top of me. I laid flat on the bed and he grabbed my ankles and spread me wide. He thrust his dick into me once again and I gasped as he penetrated me this time with such force and desire. He started thrusting faster and harder. He put his weight forward bending me in half until my knees touched the bed beside me. He pounded so hard into me that he was like a man on a mission.

His force brought yet another orgasm. It started to build inside of me and I could feel he too was really getting close. I forgot about not being on the pill and my instincts took over. I wanted him inside me. I wanted him so much. My orgasm started to hit and my pussy started to convulse around his cock. I grabbed for him and clutched to him digging my nails into his arms. He couldn't hold himself back any longer and he plunged his whole length deep inside my womb and started to cum.

"OH GOD...YOU'RE CUMMING INSIDE ME! LEO I WANT YOUR CUM!" I yelled without any concern of the consequences.

He grunted and I could feel his hot cum erupt inside of me again and again as he filled me with a huge incestuous load of brotherly sperm. I could feel the warmth of his cum inside me filling me up and it felt amazing. My brother came inside me...again. I was carrying his sperm in my womb. My orgasm continued and my pussy convulsed around his dick milking him for every drop.

I grasped and clawed onto him as we came together and as he pumped his seed inside of me. It was so erotic and so instinctive to have him come inside me. It felt so natural. I just gasped and held my face in his shoulder as I shook.

After we calmed down, he suddenly realized what he had done.

"Oh shit Mary. I'm sorry. I just..." he pulled out of me and I felt his warm cum slither out of my pussy.

I put a finger over his lips. "Don't worry sweetie. It will be okay. I can get another pill. In fact, I am going to get on birth control so we don't have to worry about getting pregnant at all."

His face relaxed and changed from a look of worry to a look of love. I put my hand on my stomach and said, "I love feeling your cum in me. It feels so warm and natural to be in me."

I put my hand down to my pussy to feel his cum and it felt thick, warm, and gooey. I sat up and looked at it and my pussy lips were so puffy and red and my whole crotch was wet from our cum mixing together. I glanced at his cock and saw it too covered in our cum with a small gob on the tip. I pushed him back and said, "Let me clean this up for you." I sucked his cock into my mouth and sucked off all his cum swallowing it.

He gazed into my eyes and smiled and I laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I put his hands around my lower abdomen where his sperm swam inside me. Finally, at around 3:00 in the morning, we fell asleep.

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers
12