I'm Seduced By Demi Lovato

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Rising up he whispered rather loudly; "I bet you'd love it even more if it was Demi licking your pussy instead of me, right?"

I couldn't see, but I heard a loud gasp come from the hall and suddenly the door closed and then heard her bedroom door close too.

After that John and I made passionate love and fucked for over half an hour. I checked several times, but I never saw the door open again. Totally exhausted we quickly fell asleep and neither of us never slept so soundly.

We were awakened from the smell of bacon cooking. We both slipped into our robes and when we entered the kitchen Demi was busy making breakfast. She looked gorgeous, her long legs were bare and a tiny white satin robe was tied firmly about her lush petite body. Her long black hair was disheveled and I wanted to walk up to her, run my fingers through it and plant a hot wet kiss in those bee stung lips.

She looked up when we entered the room and her smile lit up the room; "Good morning sleepy heads. I was hoping you two would get up before everything got cold. Come on and sit down. I have fresh coffee made, fresh squeezed orange juice and a big hot breakfast, I thought you guys may be hungry after all I heard last night. My god you two really like having sex and often, don't you? Oh I'm sorry, I always speak before thinking, please forgive my brashness!"

I walked over to her and gently swept a stray lock of hair from her cheek and planted a tiny kiss on her cheek; "No reason to be embarrassed Demi. I believe we are the ones who should apologize, again I think we got a little carried away and we are the ones who should be apologizing to you."

John slipped in behind me and wrapping his arms around me planted a soft kiss on my exposed neck. I closed my eyes and let out a tiny groan. I wiggled my ass against his growing cock.

Demi broke the moment; "Alright you two, get a room! How about taking a seat and eat before it gets cold."

The two of us began laughing and took a seat, we were both famished after burning off all those calories last night.

After breakfast I showed Demi where everything was for her shower in the bathroom. John and I adjourned to our bathroom to shower and get ready for our trip to the mall.

We finished quickly and when I came out of our room Demi was just coming out of the bathroom, her cute body was wrapped in a large towel and she looked amazing. Tiny droplets of water clung to her dark taut shoulders and her damp hair hung down seductively to her face and neck. I offered to help her dry her hair, but she declined saying she would be ready soon.

"I'll just run a brush through it and put it up today. No reason to get it all done up just for shopping."

John and I were reading the Sunday paper when she came out of her room and once again I was stunned by her innocent beauty. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail that danced about her back as she moved. She had a pale blue mini skirt on showing off her dark shapely legs. Above that she had a simple white shirt on, tied below her ample titties and showed off her tight toned belly to perfection.

She was smiling from ear to ear; "Okay you two, I'm ready to go. Sorry I took so long, but mom called and wanted to know how I was doing. I told her I was having a blast and just loved my time with the both of you so far."

We stood and headed out to the mall. John spent most of his time in the electronic store and sporting goods store.

Demi and I went from one store to another. We had a fantastic time and both became more and more comfortable with each other. I was pleased that she was comfortable being around me and she consistently asked my opinion on outfits and if certain items were appropriate for the classroom.

When we met up with John, we both could tell he was bored and ready to head home.

Demi eased his annoyance; "Come on John, lead the way to the best pizza parlor you know, my treat."

The three of us headed off to his favorite pizza parlor and we all had one of the most enjoyable Sunday afternoon's in a long time.

When we got home we were all tuckered out and after watching a little TV I stood up; "I'm not sure about you Demi, but I'm ready for bed. Those children wear me out and if I were you I'd get as much sleep as possible."

She stood up and leaning down gave John a hug and a peck on the cheek; "Thank you John for such an enjoyable afternoon. I can't remember the last time I had a day where I was just able to chill out and just be a kid again."

She turned to me and giving me a big hug, placed her lips to my ear; "Thank you Pam, I just wish my mother was as much fun and as cool as you are, I'll see you bright and early in the morning."

She was down the hall and into her room before I could reply. Turning to John I reached out for him; "Come on John, let's hit the sack too.

After yesterday we were too exhausted to fuck again and we both fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.

In the morning I showered, put up my hair in a tight bun and just a hint of make-up. As always put on some of my sexiest underwear on. I loved knowing I was wearing such sexy lingerie under my modest classroom attire. Sometimes during the day while the children were doing an assignment I would rub my thighs together and feel the silky lingerie rub my pussy just right and it would make me wet and I would fantasize about John coming into my room and ravish my body while the children took their naps.

Today I slipped into a tiny pair of black silk and lace panties, garter belt, sheer black stockings and a tiny demi bra that barely covered my thick sensitive nipples. I slipped into a pair of tailored black slacks, they hugged my tight ass perfectly and looking back at it through the full length mirror I was pleased on how they looked. I slipped on a tiny waist length white soft pullover sweater and it formed my tits perfectly.

I headed out to the kitchen to make coffee and was surprised when I opened the bedroom door to smell coffee already brewing.

Demi turned when she heard me enter the kitchen and once again I was stunned by her natural beauty. She had a simple off white linen frock on, it had large buttons from bodice to hem and even though it was simple and demure she still looked like a million bucks.

She had a big grin on her face; "I was wondering if you were getting up this morning. I heard you rumbling about in your bedroom, but didn't want to disturb you just in case you and John were, well you know...... How about some coffee?"

I took the cup from her hand and she held it briefly looking into my eyes with those dark pools of femininity; "Pam, once again I just wanted to thank you for opening your home to me. Yesterday was perfect and I hope we have many more enjoyable days like that in the future."

I put my coffee down and drew her to me. We hugged and I didn't want to break the embrace. I could feel her hot breath on my neck and it made me shiver; "Now stop it Demi! We told you we're glad to have you and do not want to hear any more about apologies about you being here!"

She broke the hug and planted a quick kiss on my lips and I nearly melted. She didn't seem a least bit affected by the show of affection and went back to pouring our cereal in bowls and cutting up fresh bananas for topping.

John came rushing into the kitchen; "Oh fuck, I'm late, just coffee this morning. Sorry Demi for the profanity!"

She motioned it was okay and before she could respond he gave me a peck on the cheek and was out the door.

Demi and I sat at the kitchen table and ate our cereal and discussed today's agenda in school and were soon on our way.

By midday the children had taken to Demi like a fish to water and she started to become more comfortable and was soon acting as if they were her own students.

And so it went, as the days past Demi, John and I got more accustomed to one another and I even slowed my fantasies about her and myself.

Near the end of the second week, for some reason I wore a skirt and heels and as always my sexy lingerie.

The children were on the playground for recess and it was nearing the end of the day. I called them all in to have our last lesson plan for the day and as I turned my heel caught in-between two of the sidewalk slabs and I twisted my ankle and down I went. I landed on one knee and tore my expensive stocking, but the worst was to come as my ankle began to swell up.

Demi came rushing over to me and helping me to my feet, I could barely put any pressure on my ankle.

A couple of the students rushed into the school and hurried out with the school nurse. They helped me into the school infirmary and iced my foot down and got me an elastic bandage.

While this was going on Demi stepped up and finished the class for the day and once class was dismissed assisted me back to my room to gather my things to head home.

Taking a seat in my desk chair I felt a sharp pain between my shoulder blade and neck. I must have tensed up when I fell and now it was hurting like hell.

Demi noticed my reaction; "Are you alright Pam, you look like you're in pain?"

"Yeah I think I pulled a muscle in my neck when I tensed up as I fell. It hurts like hell!"

"Here lean back and let me massage it. I always gave my mom massages after she came home from cheerleading at the Cowboys games."

"No Demi, not necessary. I don't want to be a .....OH MY DEMI, that feels incredible!"

She had begun working her long slim fingers on my shoulders, neck and the nape of my neck and I was instantly putty in her hands.

Her hands were like magic and the pain quickly subsided, but she continued to massage me.

My head rolled around as if on ball bearing and I was moaning and groaning constantly. I leaned my head back and it pressed hard against her taut belly and I could feel her breathing and for the first time in several days I once again began to get excited from her exquisite touch.

I opened my eyes and looked up into her dark pools of lust and she licked her lips and her hands slowly drifted down across my shoulders to my upper chest.

My breathing became labored and just as her fingers reached my stiffened nipples the door to my classroom opened and the principle came rushing in.

Demi's hands immediately flew back to my shoulders and I stammered to the principal; "Aw hi Principal Downing, I must have pulled something in my neck when I fell and tensed up. Her hands are like magic and I believe the knot is gone."

Looking up to Demi I gave her a weak smile; "I think that will do for now Demi, thank you!"

She nodded and moved away, biting down on her lower lip.

The principle came alongside the desk; "Pam are you sure you don't want to go to the emergency room and have it checked out?"

"No, no I'll be fine. I iced it down for the past hour and by the time I get home I'll call John to turn up the temp in the hot tub. After all the ice, now heat will increase the circulation and I should be fine, but thanks for the offer Principal Downing."

Demi spoke up; "Have you forgotten Pam, John is working the late shift tonight at the firehouse, but no problem. While you change into your suit, I'll turn up the hot tub and after I get you something to eat it should be not enough to bring down the swelling."

The Principal nodded; "You got yourself one hellava assistant there Pam, don't lose her."

"She's more a part of the family than an assistant and I don't know what I'd do without her right now."

Principal Downing and Demi helped me to my car and Demi was kind enough to drive home. She helped me into the bedroom and unzipped my skirt for me. I stopped her; "I'll be fine Demi. If you can turn up the temperature on the hot tub and I'll be out soon."

"Are you sure Pam? I don't mind helping you."

"No. no I'll be fine!"

"Alright, I get the hot tub turned up, change into my suit so I can help you in and I'll make us a bite to hold us till after the hot tub, is that okay?"

I nodded; "Nothing large, maybe a sandwich or some cheese and crackers."

She nodded and closed the door behind her.

My head began to spin thinking of what had occurred in the classroom and wondered if I was imagining her hands on my tits or was it just a slip. I shook my head and began stripping and I noticed my panties were soaked. I must have gotten more excited than I realized and hoped to hell John would come home and help me into the tub.

I had fantasized for so long about a woman like Demi and now that it might just be coming true, I was scared out of my wits."

From the hall I heard Demi; "How you doing in there Pam, need any help?"

I was nearly naked and didn't want her to see me this way; "No thanks Demi, I'll be out in a minute or so. I'll meet you outside by the tub."

"Nonsense, you can't put that much pressure on that foot. I'll wait out here for you. I already hand the cheese and crackers out by the tub and it's all hot and ready for you!"

I thought to myself; "Fuck, I'm hot already and it isn't from the water. I quickly removed the rest of my clothes and picking up a one piece suit was about to step into it and shaking my head no, put it back and pulled out a tiny two piece John had purchased for me to wear in the tub when we were alone. Slipping it on, it barely covered my damp pussy and it showed off my tight ass cheeks nicely. Slipping into the top, I tied it around my neck and my thick long nipples poked out lewdly against the silky thin material.

I turned and checked out my ass in the mirror and liked what I saw. I slipped into an ankle length terrycloth robe and tying it about my waist hobbled to the door, opening it I let out a gasp when I saw Demi standing there.

Demi's suit was just as tiny as mine, but with larger breasts, a bigger, tighter ass and long legs she looked beautiful. The white suit against her dark Latino skin was a shocking contrast and her dark thick nipples that nearly poked out from above their scant covering.

Demi wrapped her arm around me and helped me as I hobbled down the hall and out the back door to where the tub was. John had placed it strategically so it was secluded from the neighbors and for the first time I was scared to be alone with this gorgeous young woman.

Demi flipped back the cover and placed the cheese, crackers and an open bottle of wine on the edge of the pool.

"I though you may need a glass of wine to relax you a bit, is that okay Pam?"

I smiled weakly and just nodded my head. Demi helped me into the tub and after about a minute or so all of my aches and pains began to disappear.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the back head cushion and felt all of the day's problems slowly leaving my aching body.

I felt Demi's presence and then felt her hand grip my swollen ankle.

My eyes popped open and she was seated kitty-corner from me and had placed my swollen foot in her lap. She slowly rubbed it where it had puffed up and she stopped briefly and handed me a glass of wine.

"I didn't want to disturb you while you had your eyes closed. The cheese and crackers are just to your left."

I smiled and took the glass from her and as I sipped on it, it warmed me up even more. John had always said I was a sucker for wine or gin and tonics, boy was he right.

Demi resumed massaging my swollen ankle and occasionally would hit a sweet spot and cause a shooting pain along my leg.

"Oh I'm so sorry Pam, do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head violently; "No, no please don't stop, it feels fantastic, oh my god you have no idea what you are doing to me!"

She smiled slyly and then I remembered she saw how much I got turned on when John massaged my feet and toes. I had a flashback to her peeking it our bedroom just before John fucked the hell out of me.

Demi placed my injured foot across her slim shapely thigh. Her fingertips began digging into my sensitive instep and I took a big gulp of wine and held my breath as a tingling sensation traveled up my leg directly to my pussy.

I could feel myself getting wetter inside even though I was submerged in the hot tub. Once again I took another big sip of wine and I could feel it affecting my ability to think straight. Right now I didn't want to think, I just wanted to feel.

Placing my head back on the headrest I closed my eyes and let Demi work her magic.

She worked over my entire foot and I began to wiggle my ass around in my seat trying to put more pressure on my aching pussy. Placing my foot back in the water she took my good foot in her lap and began caressing it, she tugged at the tiny digits and scraped her manicured nails along my instep and up along my ankle. Her hands slowly ran up and down my shapely calf as she drew my foot out of the water.

My eyes shot open and I let out a low moan when she enveloped one toe at a time into her mouth. She sucked gently on each toe and her tongue flicked out, caressing each toe.

I emptied my glass and desperately wanted more wine; it was turning me on to no end and knew I couldn't control myself much longer.

This gorgeous young woman was slowly seducing me and I was putty in her hands.

I gazed down at her and a smirk crossed her lips and we both knew what she was doing. Her tongue darted out and licked along the top of my foot as her hands slid past my knee and her nails scraped the tender inner flesh of my thighs.

I reached over and refilled my glass and taking a large mouthful of wine I reclined back into the water. I was moaning constantly now as she played with my foot and her hands came closer and closer to my quaking pussy.

She let go of my foot and sitting up whispered huskily; "Sit up Pam, I think I should massage your shoulders and neck again. I think I got your feet nice and relaxed, now to do the same to the rest of your lovely body.

As if in a trance I rose up and as she moved to one of the deep buckets, I positioned myself between her legs and leaning back I felt her hands beginning to work their magic on my shoulders and neck.

My head rolled around and my moans got louder and louder as she dug her fingers and thumbs into my soft flesh. I leaned back and I could feel her stiff nipples through her bikini top upon the flesh of my back.

One of her hands left my back and she moved back slightly. Her hand resumed playing with my shoulder and neck and as I leaned back I took a sharp intake of air. My back was now pressed against her naked breasts. She had removed her top and she leaned in and whispered into my ear; "I hope you don't mind, but I'm a lot more comfortable without my suit on!"

I nodded slowly and let out another gasp as her lips captured my earlobe and slowly drew it into her mouth. My moans and groans grew louder and lasted longer as her tongue shot out and began flicking back and forth along my ear canal.

Demi's hands slid around my sides and I thought I'm cum right then and there as her hands slid beneath my bikini top and cupped my sensitive titties.

Just then John came through the back door; "Pam are you out here? I heard you hurt yourself at work!"

I quickly moved to the other side of the tub and Demi grabbed her floating bikini top and quickly slipped into it. She didn't have enough time to tie it in the back so she just sat back and pulled tight on the strings so John wouldn't know what was happening.

When he got to the tub he looked at me; "You may want to get out of there soon, you're totally flushed. I've never seen you so red before!"

I slipped lower in the water, my entire head now wet and my hair was hanging down, also totally wet. I could feel my stiff nipples ache and they needed attention and if I got out of the tub now John would know something was up, so I thought about my school children and I slowly calmed down.

"John, I forgot to get some towels to dry off with. I think you're right and we should get out. Would you be a dear and get us both a towel?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers