I'm Sorry!

Story Info
He shows me what happens when I piss him off.
1k words
3.78
32.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut the fuck up!" He snarls at me.

"Fuck you! It's not MY fault you can't do anything right! Maybe you should find someone else to do it if you can't do it right! Maybe one of your friends who can actually fix something?" I say snidely. I'm just pointing out the facts. If he can't fix my fucking bed then maybe he should get someone who can actually do it rather than fuck it up more.

His eyes flare black for a second. "What was that?"

"I said, maybe you should find someone who won't fu-"

I'm cut off as Will grabs me by the neck and shoves me up against the wall. "Did you just suggest someone else do my job? That someone else can do it better than me? Hmm? Who are you thinking of, babe? Mike, maybe? It's not like I don't see how you look at him. What do you think he can do better than me?" He growls in my ear. I'm a little scared. He's never done this before, but I know he won't hurt me.

"Oh, hun. What couldn't he do better than you?" I shoot back at him.

Within a second he's sitting on that damned bed with its broken legs, forcing me over his knees. "You wanna say that to me again?" He pulls down my jeans off my legs and rubs and kneads my ass a bit.

I'm not buying it. I turn my head to look into his eyes. "He could do anything better than you."

Wills eyes turn dark, just as he raises his arm and slams it down onto my ass. I cry out as the force lifts me off of his lap, and I hear a low chuckle before he brings his hand down again. Making me scream every time he spanks me like a little girl getting a punished.

"You done yet hun?" He asks, rubbing my sore red ass gently now.

I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes closed before answering. "That was nothing." I turn to loop up at him with that does smirk on his face. "Mike could hit harder."

Will shoves me off his lap onto the bed. I roll over onto my back to look up at him. "Oh? Is that right? I bet you'd want mile to be doing this, huh?" And with that he shoves his two fingers into my pussy. "God, you're already fucking wet. Did me smacking that ass turn you on? Huh? Wouldn't surprise me. You're such a slut even a loser like Mike could get it in, fucking bitch. You're soaking my hand!"

He pumps his fingers in and out of me, while I'm pissed that he could make me feel so turned on when I'm so fucking angry. How fucking dare he treat me like this?! I try to push him away and kick at him, but each time he slams his long fingers into me I can't help but let out a moan. He laughs lowly at me and leans down, pinning back my wrists while he bites my shoulders, over and over again. I let out a squeal as he clamps his teeth down, drawing blood. He lets go of my wrists as he tears my shirt, reaching for my small 32B chest, pinching my nipple and sucking on it hard.

I throw back my head and moan, pleading with him. "please Will, I'm sorry Will! Please!"

He looks up at me. "Please what?"

"Please, please just fuck me already!"

With that, he tugs down his zipper and pulls out his cock, slamming it to the hilt in my cunt while I scream. He pulls my hair until my head is bent under his and covers my mouth with his, swallowing my cries of lust and want. He pulls all the way out and teases me with just the tip of his cock, making me beg for it. Making me plead with him for it, "just please shove it in me, I'm sorry!"

"You're not nearly sorry yet, babe!" Will mutters as he pushes into me, only to take it back out as I try to wriggle back onto his cock. He turns me over onto my stomach as he grabs my breats. "Mine. These are mine. And no one else's."

I nod, and he squeezes my nipples. "Who's, babe?"

"Yours!"

He moves down to my sore ass. "Mine!"

"Yours!"

And finally, sweetly, beautifully, he slips his cock back into my pussy, whispering in my ear who's I am, who's slut, who's bitch, who's whore I am. About how no one else could make me feel like him, cum like this as I climax underneath him over and over again until his cock is slippery with my cum. Will tells me how good I am, that he'll show me what happens when I act out.

And during all of this, I'm moaning, screaming yes to everything I'm told. I'll do anything for him. Arching my back high, ripping the sheets with how tightly I'm gripping them.

Will stands up, twisting my hips on his hard cock as he fucks me, pulling all te way out only to bury himself in me again until he hits my cervix. Making me cry out in pain and pleasure with how hard he's fucking me. Using me. Making me fully his.

"Shit!" He cries out as he slams into me one last time before I feel his hot cum shooting into my rammed an sore pussy. He pushes in an out of me a few more time before falling next to me on the bed. I can feel our mixed cum dripping down my leg.

He pulls me next to him so I'm laying my head on his chest, tired and sore and so damned happy and angry for letting him control me. But not angry for long. Because he puts his finger under my chin and kisses me long and hard. "I love you so fucking much, babe," Will says.

I curl up into him. "I love you too." And I make a mental note to piss him off more often.