I'm Sorry John

Story Info
By the time they apologized it was already too late.
1.6k words
3.71
221.8k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

"Great...the last thing I want to deal with now is a party. Maybe if I slip in through the back door I can get upstairs to bed without being noticed." John said.

John parked his car along the street since the driveway was full. He walked quietly passed the side of the house being sure to duck as he passed the windows. John managed to get through the back door and into the kitchen unnoticed.

John had to make it past the door from the kitchen into the living room to get to the back set of stairs and the quiet of the bedroom. John crept over towards the opening...hoping that he would be able to get past it unseen...praying that nobody came into the kitchen at that moment.

John was so focused on getting past the door unseen and up to bed that it took him a while to realize that the sounds coming from the living room were not the sounds of a normal party...they almost sound like...sex.

John stood there listening and the more he heard the more convinced he became that his living room...and perhaps other parts of his home...were filled with people having sex.

John didn't know what to do. Kelly didn't think he'd be home for 2 more days so she wouldn't expect to see him there. Should he leave? Should he call? Should he sneak out the back and come in through the front to catch them? Should he walk out and join them?

John knew that his presence could be found out at any moment so he knew he had to move...but where?

He finally decided to try to make it upstairs. John didn't even try to look through the door as he quickly slipped past it. He made his way up the back stairs. He could hear that the rooms upstairs were being used as well. The door to the master bedroom was open so John quickly walked down the hall, peaked into the room, and when he didn't see anybody he stepped inside and quietly closed the door.

John was sitting in his bedroom thinking about what was going on in his house before anyone else even had any idea that he was there. His confusion and sadness slowly built into a powerful rage.

"I just hope that the bed in the guest room is big enough for all 3 of us." Kelly said.

She had come upstairs with 2 guys.

"We could always use your bed." Eric suggested.

"No way...like I told everyone earlier...John's and my bedroom is off limits. What the hell? Why is the door closed? Oh hell no. You two go on ahead...I have someone's ass to kick." Kelly said.

She turned the knob and walked into the master bedroom.

"Alright...what the fuck are you doing? I told everyone that this room was off limits." Kelly said.

"You'll have to forgive me...I arrived late so I didn't know about that rule." John said.

Kelly saw John and froze. John walked over towards her.

"Besides...since when is my bedroom off limits to me?" John asked.

"John...what...what are you doing here?" Kelly asked.

"Well...at the moment I'm standing in my bedroom talking to my wife. I assume however that you meant why am I home two days early. Well I finished my business early and had hoped to come home to surprise you. Imagine my surprise when I came home to find my wife having a sex party in our home." John said.

"John...I..." Kelly said.

"How many have you been with Kelly?" John asked.

Kelly said nothing.

"HOW MANY?" John asked more firmly.

"Three." Kelly said...defeated.

"Who?" John asked.

"Matt, Adam, and Luke." Kelly said.

John shook his head.

"So you fucked my 3 brothers? It sounded like there were two with you in the hall. One of them sounded like Eric who was the other one?" John asked.

"Mark." Kelly said.

"So you've already fucked my 3 brothers and just now you were planning to fuck my two best friends? Have you been with anyone else since we've been married?" John asked.

"Only Susan and Beth...but those were both with you." Kelly said.

"Why? Why would you do this? Why would you not simply cheat on me, but cheat on me with my closest friends and family at a big sex party where everyone that I know is at? Why would you have them see you with other men while I'm supposed to be out of town completely in the dark about what you're doing? Why could you do that to me?" John asked.

Kelly had no answer. There was a knock at the door.

"Kelly...is everything okay?" Eric asked.

John looked at Kelly.

"Yes...everything's fine. I'm sorry, but you'll both have to find someone else to fuck for the time being." Kelly said.

"What? Why would we do that? What's the matter?" Eric asked.

"Look, I'm sorry...I just can't." Kelly said.

"Why the fuck not? You already fucked his brothers...what happened to make you change your mind now?" Eric asked.

John shook his head letting Kelly know not to tell him the truth.

"It was a mistake...this all was a mistake. Please...just go find one of the other girls." Kelly said.

"What? No way...you're not prick teasing us...either get out here or we're coming in." Mark said.

John got off the bed, calmly walked over to the closet, and picked up his shotgun. He took position several feet inside the door.

"Kelly...this is your last chance....one....two...three." Mark said.

Mark and Luke kicked the door open and found themselves in the sights of John's shotgun.

"Boo." John said.

Mark and Eric both screamed in terror when they saw John and they both scrambled down the stairs. John followed. The crowd in the living room had barely noticed Mark and Eric running down the stairs, grabbing their clothes, and running out the door. They did notice John pumping his shotgun. Everyone screamed.

"All of you except for Matt, Adam, and Luke need to leave immediately. I won't even give you time go put your clothes on. Grab your clothes and get the fuck out. I'm this close to pulling the trigger. Oh...on second thought Lisa, Heather, and Emily...you need to stay too." John said.

Everyone except for John's brothers and their wives quickly fled the house. Kelly had followed John downstairs, but had quietly stood several feet behind him.

"Okay Kelly...get over there with them." John said.

Kelly slowly walked over next to the others.

"Okay people...we have a big problem here. Right now there are 7 naked people in front of me. Four of you have betrayed me. Kelly, I don't know what got into you to make you think that this was a good idea or was okay, but it wasn't and I am severely disappointed in you. As for you 3...you're my brothers...brothers aren't supposed to have sex with one another's wives...at least not without some agreement...I never agreed to any of it. It seems as if your wives were participating in this as well, but they were not betraying me. They didn't stop you from doing it, but they shouldn't have had to. I've decided that what the 4 of you have done is unforgivable so you all must be punished...punished in a way that will constantly remind you of your betrayal." John said.

John raised the shotgun and quickly shot Lisa, Heather, and Emily...killing them. Then he quickly shot Matt, Adam, and Luke each in the right shin obliterating their lower legs. He shot Kelly in the left wrist severing her left hand...sending her wedding ring flying.

"Now you'll all have to live with the memory of this betrayal. I hate you all for doing this to me." John said.

John put the shotgun barrel in his mouth and blew the back of his own head out.

When the police and an ambulance arrived they found 4 bodies and 4 people suffering from serious gunshot wounds. Matt, Adam, Luke, and Kelly all survived their injuries. John's 3 brothers each lost their right foot and right shin. Kelly lost her left hand and most of her left forearm. They had each also lost their spouse.

The others who were at the party were questioned about what had happened and they all described John's demeanor as being calm when he walked into the room with a shotgun.

Word spread around town about the party...and about how John had been betrayed by those he cared most about in the world and how he had left them each with physical and emotional scars to remind them of their betrayal. His 3 brothers were all made single fathers...single fathers without half of their right legs. Kelly had always delighted in showing off her ring on her left hand. John had left her with no left hand.

Unbeknownst to John he left her with a far more burning scar as well. Kelly found out she was pregnant not long after the shootings. Kelly had been over joyed to hear that she was pregnant...she felt she would have a living breathing reminder of John. She was reminded of her complete betrayal however when the baby turned out to be mixed race. Kelly had failed to mention to John that before she had been with his brothers she had been with Thomas...one of John's co-workers...a black man.

So instead of having a piece of John living on in her child...she had another man's child...a child fathered by a man that she hadn't told her husband that she was with. It would have meant a death sentence for Thomas if she had...just like it had meant for his brothers' wives.

Kelly bore the burden for as long as she could, but when her daughter turned 18 she killed herself. Each of John's brothers also died at their own hand. All 4 of them left identical suicide notes....just 3 simple words 'I'M SORRY JOHN'.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers