I'm Telling Mom

Story Info
April sees something she never anticipated.
1.2k words
4.13
262.4k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What in the fuck do you think you're doing,” April screams as she walks into her bedroom.

“Um…ahh…yeah, nothing,” James stammers as he hides April's white cotton panties behind his back.

“James, I'm not a complete idiot, I saw what you were doing! You are such a fucking freak. You wonder why you cant get a girl. This is why! I'm telling Mom!” With that, April turns and starts to make her way out of her room. Before she can make it to the stairs, James grabs a handful of her long blonde hair and yanks his screaming sister, kicking and crying back into her room.

James drags April over to her bed, sits on her chest and covers her mouth with his hand. “April, just shut up, okay. If you stop screaming, I'll take my hand off your mouth. Can't we be adults about this? No one needs to know.”

The pleading in James’ voice made April feel sorry for him. Her brother is a little different. He's 18 and never has had a girlfriend, probably has never even been kissed. Thinking to herself, she realizes that it really isn't that big of a deal. So what, he was sniffing and licking her panties. He's a guy, that's what guys do.

James can see in his sister's pale green eyes that she is considering his request. He gently removes his hand from her swollen pink lips and looks at her. “April, I'm sorry. I don't know what my problem is. Can you ever forgive me for what I've done?” His voice is shaking and his eyes become wet.

Her brother's reaction almost breaks her heart. Looking softly into his eyes, “James, please don’t cry. I am so sorry I over reacted. Come here honey.” April opens her arms and James lays his head on her chest. April gently kisses the top of his head and strokes his face.

James sighs as he feels his sister’s lips on his head. He starts to feel his body tingling. It is a familiar feeling; he has always had these thoughts about April. Moving his head from April’s soft chest, he looks at her “Are we okay?” Without a word, April gently presses her lips to his, gently sucking and nibbling on his bottom lip.

James’ body responds immediately to his sister’s kiss. His cock straining against his jeans, he slowly moves his body and positions himself between April’s soft, silky white thighs.

“April,” James says in a husky, wanting voice, “Are you sure? Are you sure you want this?”

April reaches down between them and lifts her shirt up exposing her creamy white breasts. She gently takes James’ face in her hands and guides his mouth to her taut pink nipple. “Oh my God, April, you are so beautiful. I've wanted you for so long,” he whispers as he takes her hard nipple between his teeth, gently nibbling and flicking her nub with his soft wet tongue.

A soft throaty moan escapes April’s mouth as she arches her back. Feeling her brother’s hard cock pressing firmly against her aching cunt, she moans, “James, I want you. I want you to fuck me.”

James slowly rises to his knees between April’s legs and unbuttons her jeans. Pulling them down over her hips and ass, down over her legs and off, he stares down at his sister’s light pink cotton panties. Moving himself down the bed, he plants his face between her silky thighs and begins to lick her wet cunt through her panties. Licking and sucking on the pink fabric, gently moving his hands under her ass and pulling her closer to his mouth. He continues to feast on his sister’s panty covered cunt.

April moans and starts to grind her hips on her brother’s face, moving her hot cunt up to meet his face. James pulls her panties off, parts her cunt lips and gently circles her aching clit with his tongue. Slowly shoving two fingers into her hot hole, he latches onto her clit and begins to suck. April’s cunt responds, gripping his fingers tightly, drenching them in her sweet juice. James moves his tongue down and starts to lick around his fingers, taking them out and replacing them with his long tongue. Roughly, he takes her clit between his index finger and thumb, pulling and rolling it between them.

April starts bucking wildly, moaning, and wiggling on the bed.

“MMMMM. James, I’m cumming…..Ohhhhh God,” She groans as her cunt explodes her hot juice gushes from her.

“Get on your knees, April” James orders.

Slowly April moves from her back to her knees. James quickly unbuttons his pants and pulls them and his boxers down to his knees. He takes his cock in his hand and places it on April’s sopping wet slit. Looking down at his sister’s tight ass, full hips and wet cunt, he plunges into her.

“You are so fucking wet. So tight and wet,” he moans as he leans forward and gently bites the back of her neck.

“Fuck me, James, fill my hot cunt with your cock,” April whimpers between moans.

Grabbing her hips, James slams his cock into her tight wet cunt. His balls are slapping the inside of her thighs as his grip tightens on her hips. Her cunt grips his rock hard cock as she experiences another orgasm. This sends James over the edge, he thrusts harder and deeper into her and unloads his hot sticky cum deep inside her.

Breathless, he slowly withdraws his semi-hard cock from his sister’s cum filled cunt. April positions herself in front of him and begins to lick and suck their cum from her brother’s cock. Cleaning him while looking up into his eyes with a slight smile on her beautiful lips and a glow on her face, “You are the best brother a girl could have, thank you.”

They lay on her bed, regaining their composure before getting dressed and going down to the kitchen for a snack.

Sitting at the table, eating apple slices and talking about a book James is reading, their mother walks in, “Wow, I haven’t seen you two sitting in the same room without fighting since you were babies.”

They look at each other and smile, Mom,” April says, “I think we've grown up. Why fight about stupid things when we can be civil and have fun.”

“Whatever the change is, I like it,” their Mom replies before smiling and leaving the room.

“We are going to have to keep doing this, you do realize that don’t you, James,” a small smile on April’s mouth as she giggles.

“Uh huh, I do,” James smirks. “We are going to have to do it a lot more, you know, to keep the family happy.”

“Hey, at least we have a reason. It’s not because we are freaks or anything. It’s for the family,” April replies, in a matter of fact tone.

They continue to pleasure each other daily until James moves out and goes to college. They pick back up when he comes home for the holidays and during his breaks between semesters. Even now, while both are in relationships, they occasionally get together…to reminisce.