I'm Tied Up Right Now…

Story Info
Older couple teaches and bonds with younger couple.
13.6k words
4.66
298.6k
58
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,130 Followers

Note from Slickman: Although this story can fit in other categories it fits best in loving wife's or even loving husbands if there was one. Copies of this story may not be made for distribution, be publishing or copied to another webpage with explicit permission from the author.

*****.

Tom and Jennie were sitting on their back patio when they noticed someone exiting from the rear door of the home next doors. The home had been vacant for almost three months and they had gotten use to their back porch privacy. Recently the FOR SALE sign had been replaced with a SOLD sign so they had been wondering who their new neighbors would be.

Britney opened the rear door open and saw that the landscape company had done a lousy job keeping the grass cut and the scrubs cut. The plants in the pots on the large wooden patio were dead and the last owners had left an old propane grill in the corner. She turned to go back into the house when she glanced over at the back yard next to theirs. An older couple sat on their deck and was waving at her. She smiled and waved back. She wondered if all of the neighbors were old or if there would be some younger couples like them.

"She looked as young as our daughter Beth." Jennie commented seeing the cute blonde woman wave at them.

"Good. The neighborhood needs some younger blood." Tom said. From his angle she looked to have a very nice body.

"Don't get any ideas." Jennie said sharply.

"Too late." Tom laughed.

"Let's go inside." Jennie laughed. "Is it your turn or mine?"

Tom smiled. They had recently started doing some light bondage and it had kick-started their sex live again. At first it was loose rope and massage until the person tied-up climaxed. Last night Tom was the one tied up and he wore a blindfold for the first time. He was hard as he waited for his wife to touch him. His wrists and ankles were tied to the bed posts as Jennie blew warm air up and down his hard-on, then her soft lips planted tiny kisses on his shaft and finally her lips sucked him deep down her throat.

Now they were both excited as they quickly stripped and as Jennie moved to her back on the bed she pulled on the black blindfold and spread her arms and legs open wide to allow Tom to tie them to the bedposts.

"Have you been thinking about what we talked about last night?" Tom asked as he tied a rope to her ankles. He peeked up her bare thighs to the thick growth of dark curly hairs resting at the base of her stomach. He had suggested she shaved all or most of the pubic mound away.

"How much should I shave?" She smiled as she felt the moisture starting to drip from under her thicket.

"All of it." Tom said. He had seen photos of women with shaven pussies but never had seen a real bare one.

"Some of the women at the gym shave around their lips but leave a small bush on top." She said. She had thought the women were sluts to show their bare vagina like that but now she was thinking of doing the same.

"That would work." He laughed as he tied her wrist. He stood back and looked at her body which was now his to do as he pleased.

"What are you going to do to me?" Jennie asked nervously. She knew that it was the unknown that made this bondage thing as exciting as it was.

Tom didn't answer as he pulled open the dresser draw and pulled out the digital camera. He had asked her to pose naked for him before but she had always refused. Now she couldn't stop him. He moved to the base of the bed and aimed the camera up between her opened legs. FLASH.

The black mask was tight but not tight enough for her eyes to see the flash of light. "Are you taking pictures?" Her legs tried to close together but the ropes were tied too tight. "You tied the ropes tight?" Up until now the knots were so loose they knew they could get out of them if they wanted to. Jennie pulled on her arms but they were tied tightly as well.

"Hey. This was not our deal." She said upset that he was taking naked photos of her.

"It is now." He chuckled.

"Tom. Let me loose." She said pulling on the ropes.

"Nope. Not for another 30 minutes." He moved the camera up close to her opened pussy. FLASH.

*****

Jake was the one now out on the back porch sitting on the bench seat when he noticed a flash of light in the second story room next door. He figured it had to be a bedroom and it shocked him that someone would be taking photos. Shit. The older couple Britney had told him about was into the kinky sex stuff. Maybe moving into an established neighborhood was not a bad idea after all.

He moved into the house and quickly up the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Britney asked as she unpacked a box in the kitchen.

"I think the neighbors next door are taking naked photos in their bedroom." He laughed. He hurried to the bedroom window facing their house and peeked out the window. His eyes opened wide when he saw the curtains half-way opened. The bedroom was pretty dark but he could barely make out a lamp next to a bed. On the bed……..he looked closely was a woman's head. She had dark hair and was wearing a……..black mask! It was so dark he could not see if she was wearing any………FLASH………suddenly her whole pink naked body could be seen. Shit. He saw her huge full pink breasts with huge round areoles. It looked as if her wrist was tied to the bedpost. Holy shit. His prick quickly expanded. Suddenly the over head light came on in the room he was in.

"Where are you?" Britney asked as she turned on the light.

"TURN OFF THE LIGHT!" Jake shouted. Britney quickly did as he said and moved over to look out the window.

"Are you looking at our new neighbors?" Britney asked shocked that he would do such a thing. "What if they see you?"

"They won't." He said as he felt her slide down next to him and peek out herself.

"What are they doing?"

*****

Tom moved the camera up to her hard nipples. FLASH. The room became full of light and then became dim again. His eyes refocused and as he placed the camera on the table he saw the light come on in the house next to them. The house had been vacant for so long they had not bothered to close their curtains at night. He wondered if someone was looking into their bedroom window.

"Well are you done taking photos of me without my permission?" Jennie asked. She was so excited she wanted him to quickly bring her off.

"One more." Tom said as he grabbed the camera and moved to the other window. He peeked out but could not see if anyone was peeking out. He pointed the camera out through the glass and clicked the shutter. FLASH. The house next door lit up and he saw the two faces in the bedroom window. They quickly jumped back. He smiled. So, they liked to peek.

*****

"What was that?" Britney asked as she peeked around the window edge.

"I don't know." Jake said. "But, I saw the woman tied up naked on the bed."

"You did?" Britney asked. "Do you think he is hurting her?"

Jake laughed. "No. It's the bondage thing. He ties her up and does what he wants to please her."

"How could something like that be pleasure?" Britney asked. They had only been married for less than five months and she had refused to do anything but the missionary position.

"Want to try it out later?" Jake asked as he laughed.

"Don't be sick." She said hitting him on his arm. They looked out and saw the curtain close. The show was over.

*****

Tom didn't want to tell Jennie the neighbors had seen her otherwise he would be mud. He moved over and placed his body between her legs. She jerked when his fingertips moved to the insides of both knees and moved up towards her womanhood. He touched her damp bush and pushed inwards until he could split her hairs and open her pussy up for him. He wished he had the camera now.

"Oh." Jennie gasped when his touch moved over her hard clitoris and down to her dripping hole. His middle finger moved up inside of her. His thumb flicked against her pleasure button. Her ass lifted off the bed as her body temperature rose to max. "Don't stop." She said but he moved his finger away.

Tom moved his hips forward until the tip of his shaft pushed against her moist hole. She was so horny right now she would let him do just about anything. But, right now they both wanted his prick deep inside of her.

"OH YES!" Jennie cried as his shaft moved deep into her quivering mine. His fingers again flicked against her clit.

"FUCK ME!" She yelled as she climaxed. Tom was right behind her. This bondage thing had turned their sex lives into a big rush. Later as Tom pulled the ropes from her he saw the red marks. "I'm sorry I tied these so tight."

Jennie looked at the marks. "I did it when I pulled on the rope so tight. It was worth it."

They fell asleep in each others arms.

*****

Jake tried to get Britney to let him go down on her as they lay in bed. He had managed to get her to remove her panties and was licking up along her thighs when she grabbed his head and pulled him up. "Come up here." She said as her mouth opened to meet his.

"Let me kiss you down there." Jake said as he moved his lips away and down her neck. Again she grabbed him. "No Jake. It's so disgusting."

"Let me be the judge of that." He said. He had hoped she would try new things once they had gotten married but she remained firm. Missionary or nothing. Even now she would not undress completely when they made love. He pushed her nightgown up over her 34C firm tits. He quickly sucked in her hard nipple before she could object. For the first time she moaned as his tongue licked around the hard tip. He closed his eyes and imagined the nipple in his mouth belonged to the woman next door. He wondered how it would be making love to a woman tied to the bed.

Britney too was trying to imagine how it would be to be helpless while a man had his way with her. It would be so wrong and nasty and the man would probably touch her in bad places. For the first time in a while she was more than ready when Jake's penis pushed slowly into her. Her body deserted her as their bodies moved as one to race towards satisfaction. "Oh Jake." Britney moaned. She had never climaxed while having intercourse but now she was so close. So close. Suddenly he cried as he came. No not yet. Britney begged silently. Wait for me. He didn't. Almost. She thought. Almost.

*****

Both Jake and Tom left for work the next morning at the same time. As Tom pulled his car from the garage Jake was walking back to the house with the newspaper. "Good morning neighbor." Tom said as he rolled down his window.

"Hi. I'm Jake." The young man said as he walked to the man's car. He shook the man's hand as he stuck it out the car window.

"Tom. How's the unpacking coming?"

"Good. We don't have a whole lot of stuff yet. We were married not too long ago."

"My wife and I have been married for twenty-five years and we have so much stuff." Tom laughed. "I've got to run. Maybe you and your wife can stop by later for a drink or something?"

"Sure." Jake said. He wanted to meet the woman he had seen naked in the bed last night.

*****

Britney was unpacking some dishes when she heard a light tapping on her back door. She opened it to find the woman from next door.

"Hello. I'm Jennie." The woman said smiling as she held out a cake.

"Britney. You didn't have to bake us a cake." The younger girl said.

Britney invited the woman in and offered her a cup of coffee. "The coffee pot was the first item we unpacked." After about an hour the two women were feeling relaxed being with each other.

"So how has the marriage been so far?" Jennie asked. She tried not to stare at the girl's tight nightgown and the dark shadows of her nipples coming through the beige cloth. She could tell the girl had a dynamite body.

"Good." Britney replied.

"Only good?" Jennie asked. She could see something was bothering the girl.

"With most things Jake and I agree but we still have to work out things in other areas." Britney said glancing downward.

"It's usually money and sex." Jennie smiled. "Which one is it?"

"It's not money." The girl said still not looking at the woman.

"Sex. Do you want to talk about it?'

"I'm not very good talking about sex. My parents were very strict and I don't really know that much about it. I know Jake wants to try new things but I'm not comfortable doing those things."

"Like what?" Jennie asked. She could see the girl squirming in her seat.

"Well…….I………" Britney stopped and took a drink of coffee.

"Go ahead. It's just us girls."

Brit still could not spill out their sexual problems especially to a woman she had just met. "I guess most new couples have some adjustments to make. Especially in bed."

"Believe it or not I can still remember how nervous I was on our wedding night. Girls were virgins in those days." Jennie laughed. "I guess what scared me most was when I saw my husband naked for the first time. I didn't know he was so big if you know what I mean."

Britney had felt the same when she had seen Jake. "Me too. Was yours painful too?"

"Heaven's yes. Men just have no patience." Jennie said. She could feel the girl's trust in her building. "Even now I still have to get him to slow down."

Britney smiled because she had met someone who she thought felt the same way she did about sex. She was so wrong.

"So is that the biggest problem?" Jennie asked. "You know too fast?"

"Well that and…….." She hesitated. "He wants to use our mouths…….you know."

"Oral sex. And, you have never given a man a blow job?"

"God no." Britney said quickly. She looked up at the woman. "Do you do that?"

"Sure. It's what most men want. I think they would rather have a blowjob than intercourse."

"I don't think I can do it."

Jennie could see the girl had some serious hang ups with sex. "May I ask what you do while you are in bed?"

Britney blushed. "We do it. You know."

"Your husband on top."

Britney nodded her head yes.

"You haven't tried other positions?"

"No."

"You have a lot to learn. If you want to keep your man you need to try new things. Even after twenty-five years Tom and I are still trying new things."

"Really?" Britney thought about what Jake had said about seeing the naked woman tied to the bed. "Like what?"

"I don't think you are ready for that just yet." Jennie said smiling. She didn't want to scare the young girl.

"It's OK. You can tell me. It's just us girls right?" She laughed.

"OK. But remember you asked for it." Jennie answered. "Lately we've tried some light bondage."

Britney sat forward. "He ties you up?"

"Yes and I do the same to him."

"He doesn't hurt you?"

Jennie laughed. "No. I would call it immense pleasure."

"Really?" Britney asked. "Maybe I should try that. If I'm tied up I might be more willing to have him do what he wants and I can get past my hang ups."

"Maybe?" Jennie answered. Her body sprang alive. "If you want me to show you how it works I'll be happy to and then you can show your husband."

"What? No I was just kidding." Britney said, blushing.

"Nonsense. Come on over to my house in about an hour and I'll show you." Jennie said as she stood and walked out the door before Britney could refuse.

*****

Britney quickly took a shower and pulled on her nicest underwear. She didn't think the woman would see her bra and panties but if she did she wanted to look nice. Her heart pounded as she pulled her skirt up and buttoned up her blouse. She looked at the clock and waited by the back door until an hour was up. She quickly moved to the house next door.

Jennie lit a nice smelling candle and pulled the bedcovers off the bed. She tied the ropes to the bedposts and turned on some nice soft music. The curtains were cracked open until only a little light shown in. She was surprised how excited she was as she thought about being this intimate with another female. She had never had these feelings before. She heard the girl knocking on the back door and ran down to let her in.

"Come on upstairs and I'll show you how it's done." Jennie said as she walked ahead of the nervous girl.

"You are just going to show me right." Britney said shaking.

"Of course." Jennie lied. She had hoped to do a little more than just show.

Britney followed the women into the large bedroom and saw the bed that Jake had seen her lying naked on last night. She stopped and froze when she saw the ropes and the black mask on the night table.

"Wow." Britney said. "And, you don't wear any clothing?"

"Nope." Jennie said. "Lie on the bed and I'll show you how it feels."

"On the bed." Britney repeated. "I'm not taking off my clothes."

Jennie laughed. "Of course not. Just lie down and I'll tie the ropes loosely."

Britney's knees buckled as she stumbled to the bed and sat down. She twisted her body being careful not to open her legs as she moved to her back. She was so stiff she looked like a corpse.

"Relax and give me your hands." Jennie laughed. The girls moved her arms straight outward and looked as the women tied the ropes on her wrists. "They are kind of tight." Britney said as she tried to pull her hands out.

"Don't worry." Jennie laughed. She moved down to the girl's feet.

It was decision time for Britney. If she spread her legs open to allow Jennie to tie them to the lower bedposts she knew the woman could see up under her dress. "Can I wear the mask?" She asked not wanting to see the woman looking at her body.

"Sure." Jennie replied as she took the mask and slipped it over the blonde woman's head.

Britney felt better because she could not see what was going on. Her heart pounded in her chest as Jennie grabbed her ankle and pulled it to the side. Britney gasped when Jennie did the same to the other leg. The young girl could feel the cool air on her thighs. She wondered if the woman could see up under her skirt. She tried to press the tops of her thighs together.

Jennie grinned as the young girl attempted to close her legs but the ropes were just too tight. She leaned forward enough to see the girl's pink crotch.

"So how does it feel?" Jennie asked as she moved to sit on the bed next to Britney's leg. Her hand moved out to lightly touch the girl's ankle where the rope was tied. "This is not hurting you. Is it?" Jennie's fingers touched the girl's skin around the rope.

"No." Britney managed to answer. "It feels OK but really not that sexy." She didn't think the woman would actually do anything to her.

Jennie's fingers moved up the girl's calve to her knee. Her skin was baby soft with tiny blonde hairs all the way up to her skirt. As her fingers continued up over her knee she felt Britney's leg muscles tighten. "Your skin is so soft."

Britney mind pulled on the ropes to get free. It was so wrong to have another woman touch her like this. She felt the foreign fingers moving up to the bottom of her skirt. Surely she would not put her fingers under….Britney gasped when the fingers slipped beneath the thin skirt. "Jennie. I thought we were just going to………" She paused as the fingers approached her panties.

Again it was decision time. If Jennie went too fast the girl would quickly stop her. Her arm had raised the skirt high enough for her to see a growing damp spot on the pink undies. She was definitely turned on. Jennie moved her finger to the edge of the panties and traced them up and around to her hip.

"Is it feeling sexier?" Jennie asked as her finger made the slow trip back to the girl's crotch. This time Jennie felt the tiny tendrils of golden pubic hairs that had escaped their confines. This girl has not shaven her bush either.

"Yes, but……..please don't touch me down there." Britney gasped as she raised her hips. Her mind was saying one thing while her body did the opposite.

Slickman
Slickman
8,130 Followers