Immensely

Story Info
Just a dream he had.
1.4k words
4.55
11k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dozing off in front of the television—typical for a Thursday evening—when I heard the door bell ring. Or thought I did. I wasn’t sure so I continued to keep my eyes closed, then it rang again. So I got up and went to see who was stopping by at--10:45 at night?

I opened the door and didn’t recognize the silhouette so I stepped onto the porch and heard a voice I hadn’t heard for ages. “Hi. It’s me--- Dee,” she said.

It all came rushing back like it always does when I hear her or from her. Suddenly I was 20 years younger and in love---and getting turned on—I was always constantly excited just being near her.

“What are you doing here—and this late?” I asked.

“You aren’t happy to see me?” And she turned on the fake pouty lips—knowing I was definitely more than happy.

“Of course” I opened the door and she stepped onto the porch and fell into my arms. We held each other then tentatively and then passionately locked our lips in a deep, spicy kiss. The first one in 20 years or so.

“Ummmm, “ I said. “Still, here—now? Why?”

She said she was back in town for a wedding and had ditched her entourage for the night. “So I thought I’d stop by…” And she hugged me tightly again, initiating a version of the Time Warp embrace complete with pelvic thrust and grind. No more control on my part I thought.

She pulled back and the moonlight caught her face-still as young and smooth as ever. Full wild hair, luscious, sweet kissable lips and, luscious sweet kissable everything else… She slowly ran one hand down my chest to my stomach and onto the front of my straining shorts. She rested her hand gently but very pointedly on my cock. “Why don’t you keep that thought in mind and go start a warm shower,” she purred, “I need to get my toy box out of the car. Go get in the shower and wait for me.”

I was dumbfounded but had enough sense left and enough burning desire to nod yes and turn and pad off to the shower.

I was standing under the warm, pelting spray three minutes later still thinking it must be a dream when the light in the bathroom went off and the pungent smell of a match sprang into the breeze and a dull soft yellow glow perked up from the candles she had lit. She really was here.

And then she really was here…. She brushed the curtain aside and stepped into the shower with me and crushed herself to me—skin touching skin—lips on lips—arms and legs struggling to wrap around one another. The water covered us and soaked us. She broke from the kiss and tilted her head back as she slid and ground her clit on my cock.

“Dee-- slow down—I want this so much but I’ve been waiting years—I don’t want to waste it.”

“Shhh….” She whispered huskily. “We have all night… and I want you now, fast, quick, complete, warm, sticky….” She slid her mouth and tongue down my chest and knelt in the shower in front of me and plunged her mouth over my cock. I almost collapsed. It felt so wonderful, thrusting inside her warm throat. And all too quickly I poured myself into her. She greedily gulped it all down and slowly, shakily rose to embrace me and caress me while I held on to her.

“Oh my….” She breathed. “Mmmmm… I needed you that way first. Now I’m warm all over and inside too.”

We held each other until the water began to cool and then I shut off the stream and reached over to the rack and got a fluffy towel for her and began to slowly and gently dry her. She sighed and breathed deeply and cuddled against me. “Let’s go to the bedroom,” I suggested, “it’s easier to envelope you there.” She smiled and shook her head yes.

I took her in my arms and steered her towards the bed and gently laid her down. “I want you now,” I said. “I’ve waited so long to taste you and I want you now.” She smiled and invitingly spread her legs. I slowly but with increasing excitement buried my head into her warm, sweet, spicy lips. I could hear her react and feel her grinding ever so slowly and purposefully beneath me but I was lost in her liquid warmth, thrusting my tongue and sometimes fingers into her while rubbing her nipples with my free hand. I continued to feed my hunger for her until her breath became quick and deep—almost gasping—and she released with a squirt, then steady flow of juices. I drank to quench my thirst.

“Oh my god,” she sighed, “I’ve wanted that from you for so long.” I slowly climbed up the length of her body and kissed her gently and whispered “Me too,” as I slid my once again hard cock into her. She gasped and moaned then locked her legs around my waist and pulled me deep inside.

We lay there like that for almost an hour, gently teasing each other with thrusts, parries and massage. The she stirred beneath me. “I want to do something special,” she said. “Lie down on your back.”

I rearranged my self and closed my eyes as she knelt again, this time at the foot of the bed, and began to take me in her mouth. Slowly, wetly, and steadily she used her tongue and lips on my cock and then she slowed and said “I’m opening the toy box now…”

I heard the snap that a small tool box might make and then her face and mouth was down between my legs again and I felt an instant of cool slipperiness on my ass as she penetrated me with her finger… then fingers. Slowly she sucked and rode me with her mouth while fucking my ass with her fingers. I was in ecstasy. Dripping pre-cum. Listening to her moan and mmmmm.

Then she took one long tight hard suck upwards and my cock was free. She said, “open your eyes and watch and feel me.” Confused I did and she slowly stood and as her glistening hair cleared the edge of the bed I saw she was now wearing a strap-on. She smiled and said, “don’t worry, you get to have me this way too in a little while.”

Slowly and gently she began to probe my ass with her “toy” while one of her hands grasped and fondled my cock and the other guided her impressive growth… I could feel her pushing against me and I was relaxed and ready. I wanted her every way possible, so I began to push towards her. With a brief shot of pain, suddenly she was inside me—deeply inside me. I moaned and she did too and her grip on my cock tightened and she began to stroke me while she moved her free hand behind her to play with her own ass.

It was amazing. Her eyes were opened into cat like slits and she smiled and purred and moaned at and with me, thrusting her cock inside me while jacking me off. It looked as if she had two cocks of her own. I fought the urge to come because it felt so good. She could tell and she groaned at me “no, baby, let it come, let it come—please I want you to feel the pleasure—don’t fight it.”

“I’m almost there,” I gasped, “almost, almost…. Aaahhhh” and she bent double as I exploded and locked her mouth down around my shooting stream and caught all of it. With my last spurt she pulled out of my ass and climbed on top of me and then forcefully shoved her ass down over my cock and began riding me hard and bent to kiss me with my own cum still in her mouth.

I couldn’t believe what was happening….. I had just been wonderfully fucked and sucked and milked to the last drop and suddenly I was shooting another hot load deep into her ass while we kissed and shared the efforts of our first session. As I came and came she drenched our bellies with another orgasm.

We lay there, holding each other and shaking tightly in the throes of our passion. “My god, Dee, “ I said, “it is so much better with you than I ever fantasized of imagined.”

“Shhhhh, just hold me,” she whispered simply, “I love you.”

I kissed her cheek and pulled her tightly onto me and said, “immensely, my love. Immensely.”