Immortal Sin

Story Info
Siblings' sexual explorations finally cross the line.
6.3k words
4.63
334.7k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeraGem
VeraGem
18 Followers

Thanks to Rob Halford for writing the words,

"Torn by the wrath that burns like a buried flame.
Crushed in my heart from this voice that's a nagging pain.
Lost in a world of hurt, to a sense of doubt.
Take all the numbing grief, let the poison out."

Suddenly, it all spilled out.

******************

Immortal Sin – Part 1

After the first time my sister Sarah introduced me to my brother's body everything in the world seemed to change. I felt wanted, included in the game for the first time in my life. When Jeff looked at me my skin would flush. When he touched me all I could think of was when and where we'd get to do it again. And we did it a lot.

Sarah and I took to wearing a lot of loose clothing, sweats or pajamas or long T-shirts, always getting changed for bed at an early hour before spending the rest of the night hanging around in Jeff's room. How our parents never caught on is a mystery to me. All I can think of is that people at times know what they want to know and other things just get pushed out of their minds.

The first couple of weeks were filled with wild explorations; Sarah and I watched Jeff masturbate, both of us took turns playing with his cock, letting him see and touch our breasts, letting him suck our nipples while we pumped him, trying to see how far we could make him shoot. But, as they say, one thing led to another...

That summer my parents decided to take us to Disney World. Now, at nineteen years of age the prospect of spending spring break with our parents was a real groaner, but my Dad insisted. He'd found a new, better job and must have felt he was making up for our younger years when we didn't have very much. We went along, we had no choice, but on the drive down we managed to convince him that we'd rather spend the week on the beach than prancing around with Mickey and Goofy. He was a little crestfallen, but let us have our way. We ended up spending the first night in Orlando, but then drove across the state to the Gulf Coast.

The hotel we spent the rest of the week in was small, not by any means posh. We had two rooms, one for our parents and another for us. When we found out about the sleeping arrangements we all just looked at each other. I remember Jeff getting a little red in the face and my dad telling him 'now don't be silly, they're your sisters.' I think my dad misread what was going on.

We got our room key and went to unpack. The first thing out of Sarah's mouth was 'We are going to have the best vacation...' as she tackled Jeff to the bed and started wrestling with him, all giggles and flying hair. I just stood there watching as he flipped her over and pinned her down, tickling her until she almost screamed. Then her legs were around his hips and they were kissing, pressed together, all but fucking through their clothes. I just stood there watching with knots in my belly. My pussy began to tingle.

"Aren't you guys afraid they're going to come in here?" I asked.

"No, they're probably fucking by now," she said, laughing, and grabbed Jeff's ass to pull him harder against her. "Besides, I threw the bolt, they can't get in."

I don't think she cared at the moment, one way or the other. She just kept grinding her hips against him. "Vera, it feels so good..." she said, and trailed off. I kept watching. I'd never seen him on top of her before, never even imagined it. I was getting nervous though, really nervous. Maybe I was afraid we were going too far, maybe I was just afraid of getting caught. Maybe I wished it were me underneath his hard athletic body.

"I think we should head to the beach," I said.

They stopped and looked at me.

"You know, she has a point," Jeff said, pushing himself up on his elbows. "They may start wondering what's going on in here."

Sarah sighed, then pushed him off of her. "You guys are chickenshits," she said, but she was smiling. "I suppose we'd better get changed then. Vera, you go first." There was that mischievous grin again.

My heart was racing; I could feel my face flush. The idea of putting my suit on in front of them created feelings it's hard to describe. To be the only one naked? On top of that Jeff had never seen past my panties, even when we fooled around. I was excited as hell but in terror at the same time, frozen.

"Well?"

I just looked at her, trembling, getting angry at her always taking control and at the same time feeling terribly excited, wicked; my blood hammered in my temples, my face got even hotter. I decided to obey.

I tugged my shirt over my head and threw it at them. It landed on Jeff's head and he tossed it to the floor. I was standing there in my bra, cutoffs and sneakers, feeling naked already. I could almost feel their eyes touching me. I remember wondering if this was what it felt like to be a stripper, the only one naked in a room full of people. I think that was the beginning of my 'flashing' fantasies. The adrenaline rush is addictive, the first hit only leads to cravings for more.

My sneakers went next, and I tugged my bra over my head, not bothering to unhook it. I looked Jeff in the eye and asked him if he liked what he saw. He just nodded. Sarah laughed out loud. Then there was silence. I unbuttoned my cutoffs, not believing what I was doing, feeling like I was watching myself from afar. I unzipped, then began to tug my shorts down. I was at the center of the room wearing nothing but my panties. The feeling of air conditioning on my naked skin was unbelievable. I went to my bag and pulled out my suit, a one piece that was actually pretty tame. Then I turned back, holding it in front of me. I think Jeff tried to put me at ease.

"Vera, you are really hot…"

His comment had the opposite effect. I wanted to cover up. In one motion my panties came off and my suit went on. For the briefest of moments they could see my pussy. Jeff inhaled sharply and I must have gotten even redder in the face, because Sarah burst out laughing. Then I was sitting on the bed and adjusting the suit around my breasts. Now it was my turn to be a pain in the ass. I looked at Sarah.

"Well?"

Sarah put both hands against our brother's chest, shoving him up and off. She swung her legs off the bed and stood between us, stripping off her T-shirt and bra at the same time. Her breasts looked larger than ever, and the air conditioning in the room made her half-dollar nipples rigid and stiff, the areolas puckering into two little peaks. She looked at me and then at Jeff, rubbing her breasts, cupping them and pinching her nipples.

"Check it out," she said to me. "I think he likes what he sees."

I looked over at Jeff. His shorts bulged, his hard cock strained against the fabric. I said nothing at all.

"C'mon," she said, "If you show me I'll show you."

Jeff didn't take any convincing. He unzipped and arched his back, slipped his shorts and underpants down and off, tossed them on the floor. His cock sprang free, pointing at the ceiling, all red and hard as ever. He reached down and began to stroke himself. I could see the clear fluid oozing out of the slit in the head. I was getting wetter by the second and fuck all about our parents. I was transfixed by the scene unfolding before my eyes.

Sarah slipped her shorts off and stood, naked except for her cotton panties. When she crawled onto the bed with Jeff my heart almost exploded, wondering how far she intended to go. She began to run her hands over his legs as he pleasured himself, and I let my own hand slip between my legs to play with my clit through the thin fabric of my suit. Then she was on top of him, straddling his legs; her cotton-covered pussy poised just a fraction of an inch from his hard cock. She bent forward, and her breasts hung above his face and his knuckles rubbed her pussy as he stroked himself and he took one of her nipples into his mouth, his neck straining upward as he sucked and jerked and strained.

"Oh God," she moaned, "It feels so fucking good" Then she reached for his hand and covered it with her own, easing it away from his throbbing cock.

"Rub it against my pussy."

She pushed against him, nothing but her cotton panties in between, his cock trapped between her hips and his belly. She leaned down and they kissed - mouths locked together, hips grinding, moaning into each other's mouths. I sat and watched, worked my fingers inside my suit, pushed it out of the way. I felt myself building to a climax even as they were, and when I saw the first jets of thick white splash up his belly I was lost, trying to be quiet as my orgasm crashed through me. It was delicious.

But Sarah wasn't finished yet. She got off the bed and stripped her panties off, stood naked between the two beds.

"It's not cool to leave me all worked up, Jeff." There was a glint in her eye, unreadable. I had no idea what was coming next. Was she going to fuck him? What? Then she sat on the bed, laid down on her back, her feet still on the floor. She reached for Jeff and grabbed his T-shirt, pulled him closer, on top of her.

"Show her how much you like to eat my pussy," she whispered. Jeff obeyed. He slid down between her legs and dove right in, his mouth opening to cover her mound. It's a vision I'll never forget, his mouth locked to her pussy, her hips straining, his naked ass right in front of my face, his balls hanging down between his legs. Sarah lifted her legs in the air and closed her eyes, her fingers knotted in the bedspread. He ate her until she came in his mouth, making little gasps and moans, barley audible.

When it was over we put on our suits and went down to the beach to join our parents. I felt like the cat that ate the canary, part of a wickedly delicious secret shared only by the three of us.

Immortal Sin – Part 2

We had a lot of fun on the beach that afternoon, frolicking in the water, looking for shells, swimming out to the sand bars and all that. All the time I couldn't take my eyes off Jeff. He's a thin guy but wiry, all of his cuts clearly defined. The way his muscles tapered down into his racing suit drew my eyes downward to the bulge between his legs. I couldn't help thinking about what we'd done in our room earlier.

Honestly I was a little jealous of Sarah, and at the same time awed with her boldness, actually rubbing herself all over his cock and letting him, no, telling him to eat her. I noticed how she rubbed her breasts on him as if by accident, and how he 'slapped' her ass as we ran around in the shallow water. Jeff spent the day staring at her and she loved it. She kept pulling her suit higher, teasing him with the view of her mostly exposed ass, the thin material of her bikini bottoms riding between them almost like a thong, letting her breasts bounce almost out of the top that was almost too small to hold them. More than a few times I was sure our parents would notice what was going on, but like I said before I don't think they wanted it to cross their minds. It was all I could think about, and I was getting hotter by the minute.

Before dinner the three of us decided to go for a walk. Our parents told us to be back before dark and left to get ready for dinner. We were on our own, out on a nearly deserted stretch of sand. The three of us walked hand in hand, Jeff in the middle, for all anyone knew we were not brother and sisters, just a guy and two girls. I walked closer to him and his arm slipped around my waist and I felt like I was walking on air. We got back to the hotel as the sun began to dip beneath the horizon. We broke away from each other before we got too close. I felt cold and empty as Jeff's arm fell away.

Nothing much happened until after dinner. We got changed, and this time it was easier to be naked in front of them. I even drew it out a little bit, walking around the room pretending to look for something to wear; stretching, watching him slip his suit off, his cock hanging low and a bit full, as if it would spring to full erection at the drop of a pin. We went to dinner as if nothing was happening but all I could think about was Jeff. All I wanted was to get back to our room. Looking at him across the table, his bright green eyes seemed to stare right inside me.

Back in our room later after goodnights to Mom and Dad; Sarah wearing nothing but a T-shirt that barely covered her, Jeff in boxer shorts and me in bikini panties and a thin satin camisole.

I felt at ease; walking around almost naked, feeling free and wild like I belonged there, trusting, anticipating, wanting more of Jeff, loving the way his eyes followed me around the room. I wanted him to touch me with more than his eyes and I didn't want to wait for Sarah to get things started.

They were both watching TV - Sarah lounging on the bed next to the wall and Jeff on the one next to it. I'd been sitting at the table near the window, leafing through all of the brochures and tourist junk but not really looking at it. I got up and stood in front of the window, stretching, letting the camisole ride up to expose my panties, acting as though it were innocent. When I turned around Jeff's eyes were glued to my hips. A smile played across his lips. My heart beat hard as I walked across the room and crawled onto the bed next to him.

"Did you bolt the door?" I asked, looking at Sarah.

She must have been a bit surprised that I'd taken the initiative this time.

"Yes," she replied, a sly smile sliding across her face. She got off the bed and turned up the TV then returned to the same bed. She lay on her side facing us, her head propped on her hand, one knee pulled up so that he T-shirt rode high over her naked hip. I could see the top of her pubic hair, black and not too thick. She began to stroke her leg as she watched Jeff slip his arm around me.

I was breathing hard, almost as if it were the first time we'd touched. His hand, warm and strong, messaged my thighs, ran up over my hip and back down again, delicious. He moved closer, his breath caressed my neck, sending shivers and goose bumps up and down my trembling body. I closed my eyes, let my fingers trace the muscles of his legs, reached inside of his boxer shorts to graze the place where his leg met his hip, feeling the soft hairs that were beginning to sprout from his body. Then he whispered in my ear.

"What do you want me to do?"

It hit me like a shock wave, like an electric connection that ran from my ear to my pussy. All of my jealousy about Sarah vanished. It was my turn now; I would give the directions this time.

"Rub my pussy," I breathed back. It was crude but all I could think to say. Then his hand was between my legs, lighting me up like a Christmas Tree. I turned my head to lock mouths with him, our tongues struggling awkwardly as I began to thrust against him. He broke the kiss then.

"My God Vera, your panties are soaking wet!"

I was taken aback and a bit embarrassed. I stiffened and he noticed it.

"It's OK," he said, "I like it."

I looked at Sarah, watching us from the other bed. Her hand rested between her legs, lazy, stroking herself in silence. Jeff's whisper snapped me back to what we were doing.

"Do you want me to take off your panties?"

I just nodded and closed my eyes. Jeff shifted on the bed, knelt beside my legs. His fingers hooked my panties at each hip and I raised up to help him. I felt the damp material peel off my mound and slide down my legs and over my feet and then I was lying there in just my camisole. I kept my eyes closed, breathing hard, wanting him to touch me and at the same time feeling very exposed, all of my thoughts and feelings churning like they were in a blender.

Then his hands were back on my inner thighs, gently pushing outward. I let him part my legs, felt the cool air against my pussy lips. I closed my eyes tighter. His hands, kneading, moved higher and higher, stroking and messaging. It felt too good, so wrong. I didn't want him to stop. When his fingers finally touched my pussy I was gasping, sucking air through slitted lips, bucking my hips against his hand.

"Do you like that?" he whispered.

I nodded, unable to speak.

Then his fingers slid inside the lips and I all but screamed it felt so good. Now I could feel how wet I was, his fingers slid up and back, exploring all of the delicate folds between my legs. Then his fingers touched my clit.

"Oh God!" I moaned, "Right there, right there!"

"Do you like that?" he repeated.

"Yes yes yes! Don't stop, please, just keep rubbing me there..." I trailed off. I lost myself; straining against his fingers, my hands and heels digging into the bed, gasping for air, my hips grinding wildly against his hand as he rubbed my clit, faster and faster, my whole body arched and taught.

"Your pussy is so wet and warm," he went on, "I love how soft it is. I love how your hips move up and down like that, so sexy…"

I exploded; my head buried in the pillow, wave after wave of orgasm crashing through my sweat soaked body, all but blacking out as I trembled and thrust and shook.

Finally I opened my eyes. Jeff caressed me still, sitting on the bed next to me as I caught my breath. His cock made a tent of his boxer shorts and I could see a damp spot where the head strained against the thin material. I smiled at him and looked over at Sarah, who was naked on the bed next to us, her T-shirt in a puddle on the floor, just running her hands over her body and watching.

"Do you want to play with my cock?" he asked.

I nodded and reached for the waist of his boxer shorts and then he was naked; his cock sprang free in a way that never failed to amaze me back then. I grabbed him with both hands and pulled him toward me so that he ended up kneeling between my legs. I began to jerk him in rapid motions back and forth, sliding the skin over the shaft. He winced a little.

"Gently Vera, not so hard."

I must have blushed, I felt my face grow warm. Sarah let out a giggle from the other bed. It had never crossed my mind before that I could hurt Jeff that way. I slowed down, and after I got the rhythm he closed his eyes began to moan. I spread my legs wider, felt my pussy begin to tingle again, the sensation building and building, still pumping his shaft, watching the pre-come emerge from the head. Suddenly I wanted to know what his cock felt like against my pussy. I wrapped my legs around his thighs and lifted my hips.

"Vera, we can't..." he trailed off, stopped moving. We lay there, just looking at each other; both of us wanted to keep going, to cross the line at the point of no return. I released his cock and he pressed it against my belly, the pre-come leaving a slick trail as it slid back and forth.

"Oh my God" was all he said, his hips rocked back and forth as he fucking himself off against my belly. The bed on the other side of the room began to creak furiously and I looked at Sarah, now well on her way to orgasm as she plunged her fingers between her legs and watched Jeff slide his cock back and forth across my skin. I was getting more and more turned on, wetter and wetter. I had to feel him between my legs. I needed to feel him between my legs. I reached for his cock and pushed it downward.

"Vera..." he said again, but he was finished resisting and so was I. I wasn't planning to fuck him; I just wanted to fell his cock there, rubbing me. Then the head of my brother's cock was between the outer lips of my pussy.

"You're so hot down there" Jeff moaned. And I was. The feeling of his naked prick against my pussy was the best thing I'd ever felt. He rubbed it over me, sliding in my juices as I bucked back against him and then he was on top of me, grinding up and down, his shaft sliding across my inner lips, pointed downward at the mattress and then back up again against my belly. We were just a heartbeat away from fucking and he pumped harder, drove me down into the bed even as I ground my hips back against him and then Sarah came and I didn't bother looking at her I was too close myself and then I shoved foreword and he was inside me.

VeraGem
VeraGem
18 Followers
12