Imnir Ark Vol. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I know what you mean. I had a little myself as a kid, but I did grow out of it. I like her. Good choice, Isaac." She stepped away. "Stay here." As she said it, his mind conformed itself around doing as Nall told him, metabolizing a new idea inserted by his alien mistress to remain in place until she got back. Isaac knew on some level that he was being controlled, but the majority of his mind was content to stand and wait, looking idle and occasionally checking his watch. Nall strode inside the practically empty store, the clerk girl giving her with a mechanical nod and greeting.

As the automatic glass doors closed on their own, he lost the thread of their conversation early, catching only the greetings and introductions. The girl seemed to pick up Nall's happy energy, and the two were both talking amiably soon. After a few minutes, Nall wrote something down on a pad of paper and gave it to her new friend. The other girl thanked her, and nodded several times as Nall said a few more things to her, then came back outside. Isaac's dick was straining in his shorts, and he was becoming genuinely worried that passing museum staff or guests would notice it.

"Now, Isaac. I was promised 'clothes.'" She took his arm again, leading her outside; they reached his car and got back inside. As she shut the passenger side door, she continued. "By the way -- she tells most people to call her L, but her real name is Electra."

"And? What did you talk to her about?" He almost hated himself for saying it, but he felt he had to know what she'd done, and most importantly, if their interaction had been what he thought it was.

"Relax. I want clothes, Isaac." She directed him to drive north a few blocks, to where he knew there were some outlet stores. "I'm told by L where there's some good stores for women who match my description. After today, I think I'm starting to get a general idea on what looks good and bad with this whole clothes thing." She fiddled with her shirt idly while he drove them, his cock still tenting his shorts. He parked again, and Nall gleefully led the way inside. He mostly just followed her around for the half an hour they spent in the mid-range boutique.

Nall wasn't much of a shop hound, unlike some of his ex-girlfriends; she looked at a lot, but made decisions quickly and with finality. She only tried on a couple outfits at first, to get an idea how the different sizes looked on her, then most of the clothes she bought she didn't actually try on. She picked out some underwear, seeming to instinctually -- or just already -- know her sizes. By the time the clock hit 5:30p, she'd found about ten outfits' worth of clothes, and Isaac found that certain themes carried across galaxies and he was made to carry the bags.

"It's generally a good idea to try something on first, even if you know the sizes." He coached her as they were leaving. "Different cuts, types of clothes, manufactures, fabrics, even different colors can look different even though they list the same size."

"I'll still spend most of my time naked anyway." She stated it flatly. "This is just for utility purposes, really." Isaac stopped halfway through the parking lot, reminded once again how aroused he was at the mention of Nall returning to her default nudity. She glanced at him. "I can't really shake being imnir, Isaac. Humans wear way too much, way too often. I could see wearing so much if we lived in the polar latitudes, but it's warm enough for everyone to go naked right now. It makes no sense."

Isaac didn't bother arguing. Never mind that he had no desire to see half the women out there -- let alone other men -- naked. He chalked it up to a cultural difference.

They loaded up the car and he began driving back home, skipping traffic with some shortcuts and reaching his condo building in twenty minutes. After parking, he opened the trunk, and at her idle direction he lugged the bags back inside and up the elevator to his condo. Once inside, she -- surprisingly to Isaac -- stayed clothed. The raging dick in his pants had had him reluctantly looking forward to Nall stripping back to her default nudity as soon as the door was closed. Instead, she helped him unload and sort the clothes, commandeering a corner of his own walk-in closet and moving his own things around carelessly to make room for her own. At some point halfway through, Isaac had a strange sense of revelation when it caught up to him that he was helping Nall move in; the two really would be together for a long time, if she was right about this bond. After she'd finished hanging her things, she stepped back, nodded, and closed the door.

"Congratulations on your first step towards becoming an American woman, Nall." He managed a grin. "You own four pairs of shoes. We'll win you over yet."

She shook her head and went back out into the kitchen, grabbing another banana -- the only Earthly fruit she seemed to like.

"That reminds me -- you had a spaceship. What ever happened to that? And didn't you say we got down in a shuttle? It isn't parked on the roof or something, is it?"

"The ship is still up there, in a high and stable orbit." He noticed her skill at peeling the banana had improved, though that wasn't saying much; her first attempt had been a disaster. "The shuttles can be remotely controlled. The whole ship can, actually. I should be able to set that up in one of those smart phones like you have, if I can get my hands on one of my own. I set it to park at the lunar L4 point after we left."

"And what if someone sees it?" He imagined turning on the news to read about an alien invasion, and seeing his own and Nall's pictures on TV, branded as would-be interplanetary conquerors.

"They won't. Its stealth system isn't top of the line, but... well, the Vnec-117 was the most reliable and most energy-efficient sensor transparency grid ever made. I recommended it to the project lead." She stated it with the confidence of an expert. "It wouldn't fool a state of the art recon sweep, but there's nothing even close to that available to anyone on Earth. It's safe where it is. The project also found a couple little eight-man tactical landers, with sensor-reflective hulls and heat-masked engine housing. Those are the shuttles we can use to get there and back." Nall sat down at his kitchen table, leaning the chair back, then beginning to rock it slowly. "I sent that one back to the ship, but I can call it back whenever. I'll need to go up again sometime to fill my network back up with biomass, but that won't be until we've had maybe a hundred thousand eggs laid." His mind reeled. Forcing himself back to where he was, he opened the fridge and began to fix himself a turkey sandwich in silence.

A thought occurred to him as he watched Nall take another bite of the banana. "Why do you need to eat, anyway?" He put the various items away as he finished. "I've seen you fill your breasts up with milk, out of nowhere. When Jessica ballooned up with eggs, she didn't look like she lost weight afterwards. Doesn't that violate conservation of mass?" He sat down opposite her.

"It would, but the mass is coming from my quarkware network. That's what I mean about needing biomass and DNA from the ship. Your dick I already infused with some of my own quarkware." Her foot went up under the table and pressed against his hard cock under his shorts. "When I was licking Jessica, I was sending some into her too, temporarily." He vividly recalled the surprising sight that greeted him as he returned from his forced solo walk around the area yesterday, of Nall kneeling between the young Jessica's legs, making love to the girl's sensitive folds with her tongue and fingers.

Nall's display of passionate lesbian attention had made his cock especially hard, and he knew he'd see that sight repeated again and again with more girls, whether he wanted to or not. He knew what his cock wanted. She continued. "Quarkware can store mass in quantum tunnels, which are... it's hard to explain. My own body's quarkware network has an upper limit on mass storage -- about, oh, four tons? The ship holds the rest, I can absorb some when I run low. It can't store food mass for me, though, so I still have to eat."

"Neat." He ate his sandwich quietly, trying to do some absorbing himself of everything she'd said. Nall seemed to be warming to him, opening up more and revealing some of her secrets; he was filing all of them away, trying to create a complete picture of the mysterious alien woman and her mission, her personality, her technology and abilities. He didn't know what he wanted to do with that knowledge yet, but he felt obligated to do what he could to learn everything she offered in this moment of relative vulnerability.

"I'm going to go change." She suddenly stood and went back to the bedroom. Confused, Isaac stayed in place and ate -- figuring Nall probably just wanted to try out the outfits she'd gotten, just like he said she should have done before he dropped over a thousand dollars on his new alien mistress. He expected for her to come back out looking angry that something or other didn't fit right or didn't make her look the way she wanted. Instead, a couple minutes later she emerged in a white sundress, loose and flowing, with a basic white bra on underneath, and simple white leather sandals on her feet.

In all, it was a very nice look, attractive, and wholesome; a particularly impressive feat considering he'd spent three days now on the receiving end of her sex-drenched 'mission' that had induced in him sexual proclivities most people couldn't even imagine. The plain white dress, especially, complimented her exotic, butterscotch-colored looks and shiny black hair. Stunned, Isaac put down his almost-finished sandwich for a moment and took in the sight. She looked down at herself, and smiled. She spun around and shook her ass at him invitingly.

"How do I look?"

"You picked that up fast... you look really good, actually."

"Good. I'm going out for a few hours soon... how do you feel?"

"Uh, what?" He was still too distracted by her gentle curves to get the question. *Did she just ask if I feel all right? Since when does she care?*

"Your body. It's going through a lot of changes right now, and your mind too. How's your condition? Any issues to report? Side effects?"

*Oh. And here for a moment I thought she cared about more than whether the tool needs repairs.* "My balance is still a little screwy, but I'm getting used to it. Becoming so strong so fast is disorienting, and getting taller isn't helping... I also feel like eating a five-course dinner. For four. By myself."

"But there's no pain? Swelling? Bruising or bleeding?" Nall walked up to just in front of him, her perfect tits just in front of his face for a moment while she bent downward and started to inspect him, running her hands all over his body.

"Uh, no. Actually, I'm even more flexible lately, and what few bruises I got from our little, uh, engagements have healed real fast."

"Good. Everything is going well then." Her hand unceremoniously entered his pants and found his rod. "I see this is responding correctly too. Do you need relief, Isaac?"

"Um, are you asking or offering?"

She didn't respond verbally, instead just closing her grip on his penis and stroking it a few times in his pants. Their eyes met, hers cold and unyielding while Isaac was still gripped with conflicted emotions. Suddenly a half-smile cracked the side of her mouth.

"Tell me, stud." She tugged his pants down, and then swung around to straddle his lap. With his cock now exposed, she was free to stroke him much more easily. "Do you like me more looking like this, or looking like I did when we met?"

"Uhhhhhh......" Isaac's mind blanked out for a second as he just stared at her body in his lap. She looked fucking amazing, like a sex queen designed just for him. "You already know, don't you? You can read my mind."

"I do already know, but I want to hear you say it."

"Oh, come on..." Isaac rolled his eyes, wishing she would get over with the little game and just let him come.

"Say it, Isaac. Say you like fucking your alien wife just the way you found her, all red and yellow and teal."

"Uh---" Isaac almost choked.

"Oh, did that wife part startle you? But we're closer than most married couples, on either of our homeworlds, Isaac. Actually, would it make things easier if we got married officially? I know that there's some tax changes and such, and it might make some financial things less tricky."

"Uh -- uh -- it's not like you have ID, so I don't think -- Why the fuck are we married?"

Nall shrugged. "I was just asking. I'm indifferent, it just sounds like it might make some things more convenient. But anyway, you have to let me hear it first if you want any relief before I go out tonight."

"Umm -- fine." He sighed, then steeled himself. She was stroking his cock just slowly enough that he wouldn't come, but his head was leaking pre-come all over her hand. "I like your natural look more. It's, uh, more *you*." He gulped. "So yeah, there it is."

"Awww.... Does Isaac have a crush on his slavemaster?" Both her hands went to his cock now, stroking him earnestly.

"You know damn well you could just zap my head right now to think whatever you want me to think. Stop playing around."

"But it's more fun this way. Doesn't mean I can't have fun with your head, though... clasp your hands together behind the chair. Don't move your arms or legs from where they are." His body automatically obeyed, and soon he was as frozen in place as if he was tied to the chair. Nall bounced his rod back and forth as she watched him realize he was trapped.

She gave a long, sensuous tug on his cock, then began to slide off his lap and down until she was kneeling on the floor in front of him. "Because you're a good boy, you get to come down my throat. Are you ready?"

"Stop this... just do it, and get out of here to do whatever you're going to do."

She pointed him at her mouth and began to lick down the underside of his shaft. In between licks, she stared up at him with a predatory gleam in her eyes, and kept talking when her tongue wasn't on his rod.

"Mmmmm... we both know what I'm going out to do. I've got a date... With Electra. From the museum."

"Fuck..." Isaac shifted in the chair as much as he could, which was almost nil. "You're going to mind-control her too?"

"I certainly am... I'm going to make her bisexual, then I'm going to make her want me more than she's ever wanted anyone. Then I'll make her more and more submissive... until she's like clay. Waiting to be reshaped however I like... then, I'll bring her home... you'll watch as I make her come... and then this big cock will invade her... and fill her up with eggs."

"Fuck..." Isaac knew how much the image aroused him, even more than the blowjob he was receiving. "Why not just... ungh... just use the girl next door again? She, uh, enjoyed it last time..."

"I can't have all the eggs just be from one or two sources... Plus, using one female at a time only gets me a few hundred eggs a day. When you've completed your change into the Patriarch, your cock will be able to fertilize a dozen or more women daily. Mmm.... this... cock..." Her licking stopped and abruptly became true sucking. His head vanished into her mouth and soon the upper half of his length. Isaac moaned aloud as he felt his cockhead press against the back of her throat, and she shifted her position onto all fours so that he could begin to penetrate her throat too.

The conversation couldn't continue anymore; Isaac's thoughts were too awash with sex to follow any train of thought. Nall knew it and used it, rocking her whole body back and forth to let his cock fuck her throat gently. His eyes could barely meet hers, as weak and angry as he felt, yet still aroused beyond belief, he was almost fighting back tears. Staring at her unwavering gaze was too much; it only drove home how helpless he was. She was going to make another girl into a weak little sexpot who would just lie there while some guy she'd never met fucked her. And this time it was someone he'd chosen -- not specifically, and not intentionally, but it had been a girl Nall had caught him fancying, which was all she'd needed. He wondered how long the effect of Nall's mind control lasted; was it permanent? Was she making them weak-willed little sex pets for good?

He had no time to piece together what he knew of her abilities; his balls with boiling with raging desire. He let out a low groan as he felt it beginning in his base, and then rushing up his length as his orgasm began. Nall knew it was happening too, and slowed down while she let his cock slide down as deep as it would go, until her nose was touching his lower belly and he felt his shaft stretching her throat wide. He couldn't see her neck at the moment but he knew it was stretched in a way that wasn't possible for most humans; it was only Nall's special Ark power that let her go without breathing for a while that enabled her to deep-throat his huge rod so completely and for so long. He tried to buck his hips but found he could still barely move.

Instead, Isaac was simply frozen in place as his balls pumped and he felt come rushing down his shaft, deposited straight down Nall's throat and into her stomach. Their eyes met again, and Isaac wanted to crumple. Despite being lower down, and being the one sucking him off, Nall seemed totally in control, and simply meeting her gaze made him feel useless, like he was just her pet and she'd decided to give him a treat. It only made him angrier with himself that he felt so thankful to her that she'd let him come -- even if it was she that had made him into such a horny bastard that he needed to come several times a day now.

Isaac gritted his teeth as more blasts of pleasure shot up his rod and he emptied a heavy load of come down her throat. Nall remained studiously in place until his balls finished pumping, and then slowly moved herself backward until his cock finally plopped out and onto the wicker chair he was sitting on with a wet *thud*. She sat up on her knees and made a big show of swallowing, then licking her lips.

Nall stood up and checked herself in the mirror while he recovered. Satisfied with her appearance, she looked at his wilted, recovering form, still frozen in place on the chair as his softening, glistening cock shrank inch by inch. He was covered in a light sheen of sweat.

"You're released; you can move around."

Isaac let out a breath and his arms fell to his sides, then his feet splayed out. He didn't move much, or out of the chair; he just pulled up his pants and laid there for a few moments.

"I'll be back in a little while." Isaac stood to go with Nall. "No, Isaac, stay here. You're not allowed to leave the apartment or contact anyone. I'll be fine without you, and I'm not going far. I have a date, and you'll only be added to the equation when she's good and ready. And Isaac... while I'm gone, don't get yourself off, okay? I want you to save it up." She closed the door, and he blinked as he felt the mind-control commands sink in.

12