Imnir Ark Vol. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out into the kitchen, he passed the sliding door to the deck and saw Nall. She was out lounging on one of the deck chairs, naked as usual, staring at the distant horizon – now very slightly pinkish, sunrise probably not being for another half hour or forty-five minutes. She was very still, her eyes not moving or following anything. He saw a mostly finished glass of orange juice on the small table between the chairs, and an open bag of Doritos. *Of all the things to eat together...* As he spent more time with Nall, he sometimes was alternatingly struck with how humans and imnir were so alike, and at other times with how foreign she was. She had not only bizarre taste in food, but would sometimes gorge herself at breakfast, then eat nothing but a waffle for dinner. She seemed to avoid meat, but she didn't say if she was vegetarian or if she just had no taste for it – though he had seen her devour well-prepared fish like it was a prize delicacy. He'd seen her microwaving the weirdest things – lettuce, salted tofu, glasses of Coke...

Isaac left her alone on the deck, not wanting to bother whatever meditation or trance or battery charging or whatever she was doing. He took in some morning news, checked his emails, and otherwise went automatically through all the hard-forgotten habits of a working man, despite having been out of a job since he met Nall. As he finished up and had just sat down to do some reading, around 7:00a, his phone suddenly rang. Glancing at its face, he saw it was Clara, his former assistant. Nall was still out on the porch, where she'd apparently been for hours, in that same pose; the only sign that she was alive with the gentle rise and fall of her chest. Isaac shrugged and answered.

"Clara, hi!"

"Isaac, hey! I had barely heard from you..." They caught up for a few minutes, then Clara seemed to jump to the reason she was calling. "I wanted to know if I can drop in for a little while. I had something I wanted to talk to you about in person."

"Um – Clara, I'm not sure this is a good time, I've got some people staying with me..."

"Nall, right? Your new girlie? She and I met earlier. We get along really well."

Isaac's blood froze. After a long pause, he managed a single croak into the phone. "What?"

"It was, oh, I guess a week and a half ago. She didn't tell you? You were sleeping so peacefully. She said you'd had surgery and would be out for days."

"I-..." Isaac realized he was treading on very thin ice here. He had no idea that Nall and Clara had spoken at any length; Nall had only hinted that she'd mind-controlled Clara into delivering Isaac's resignation letter. *Come to think of it, me leaving Grand Courier went a lot easier than I thought, I figured HR would be all over my ass to come in and sign this, that, and the other; I wonder if Nall had her do more than just deliver the letter...*

"She must not have told you! You really made an interesting choice with her, Isaac. She isn't anything like Gina or Casey." Clara listed the two of his ex-girlfriends that she had met. "So is her movie shoot done? She said she was a make-up artist for some science fiction TV show and she was trying out some crazy look on herself when I came over. How long ago did you two meet? You never said anything before you left!"

"Umm – not long ago. We just sort of hit it off." Isaac was flailing and he knew it. *When the hell did Nall become such a good liar? And why didn't she tell me that Clara and her had talked about all this?*

"So anyway, can I drop in for a bit? I have the things from your office still."

"Uh, sure then. Come on by whenever, but I don't know how long I'll have."

"Great, I'll be in around noon then. Say hello to Nall for me. Tell her I'm looking forward just as much to seeing her too." The tone she added gave Isaac pause. *What happened between these two?*

"Sure, ah, looking forward to it." They exchanged a few more words and he hung up. Isaac stared into space for a couple moments, then he stood and noticed Nall was inside, in the kitchen, cleaning up her own plates. Isaac was glad, at least for a moment, she hadn't made him do it; Nall seemed to be, at least, a decent roommate. She took out a glass and filled it with ice water.

"So Clara finally called, huh. Good, I was hoping she would soon."

Isaac fumed. "What the hell? You just told me she delivered my letter to the company. You never said a damn thing about all of this."

"Relax, Isaac."

"Now is *not* a time to relax, *Nall!*" He threw his arms up in the air. "A make-up artist?! What if she starts telling people that! Have you thought through this bullshit?"

"Isaac." She pointed at the couch. "*Sit down.*" The command settled into his mind through their bond, controlling him, and he immediately sat on the couch. His state of mind remained just as angry, but he stayed in place. "I knew you would be furious if I told you up front that Clara and I spent any time together. You have feelings for her, I know." Nall sat down on the love seat perpendicular to him, and she leaned on her side, relaxing.

"And you thought I would be less furious if you told me later?" Isaac wanted to break something, but his body refused to obey. Instead he sat back, relaxed and casual, even as his blood boiled. *I should have known!*

"No, I thought you wouldn't be willing to listen to the end." Nall took a sip of her water. "I'll tell you right now, because you should know. Clara knows everything."

Isaac didn't even want to ask, but he did. "What's everything?"

"About me, the imnir, you and what I've done to you, the ship, our bond..." Nall droned on, listing everything unbelievable and incriminating about her.

"But on the phone just now, she was saying you told her you were a make-up artist." Nall would have still had her bright red skin when this happened, before Nall used her power on his dick to change her to look human.

"She and I agreed not to discuss the truth over the planetary information grid. The make-up artist thing was her idea. She said to use that if I ever got caught in public in my natural coloration. Who knows if it would work, but I suppose it's better than nothing. She turned up at the door the night after I brought you back down from the ship." Nall shifted, then continued. "Her main concern was you, and she was really mad at me at first. She threatened to call the police. I had trouble mind-controlling her. I wouldn't say she's got lots of willpower, not that much at all really, but she's really, uh, volatile, and her thoughts just dart around so fast; I think it's called ADHD in humans? Anyway, at the time I was still really unfamiliar with the way human brains are wired. So I took a chance. I sat her down and we talked."

"Okay..." Still pensive, Isaac felt himself relax internally just enough to listen through to the end.

"I figured I needed somebody I could trust; I knew by that point that I was totally out of my element. Earth wasn't anything like what I expected, you saw that up in the ship. I knew she'd do what was best for you. As we talked, I used just a little bit of suggestive power on her." Nall waved her hand, dismissing Isaac's upwelling rage at the mention of using any kind of mind power on Clara. "I didn't change anything about her. It was more like just getting her a little bit drunk, but only in certain parts of her brain." How Nall knew what getting drunk was like, he wasn't sure; maybe they had alcohol on Avoch too? It wouldn't surprise him. "I needed her to speak to me from the heart. She surprised me. She'd probably surprise you even more."

"Oh?" Isaac felt guilty even probing her on the topic. *Clara's thoughts should be her own until she chooses to share them with me*. Still, he needed to know how this whole thing happened between Nall and Clara.

"Clara's feelings for you are at least as deep as yours are for her. There's a lot you don't know about her, though. For one thing, once she relaxed, I noticed her checking me out just as much as you and your new big tool. Clara likes 'people, not genders', she said." He'd heard she had quite a sexual appetite from some water cooler talk from some of the more crass guys at the office, but had always dismissed it. It surprised him that Nall was saying Clara liked girls too, though.

"She promised to cooperate, under a few conditions. One was that I always had to make sure you were safe. Easy, I was going to do that anyway." Nall counted off a second finger. "Second was I had to take care of you. Provide for you, make sure you were comfortable. She actually helped me with that part, and it was her suggestion that I patent some of the things I knew as a flight engineer and sell them off. It hadn't occurred to me up until then, and she set up the arrangement with the lawyer and a 'shell company', whatever that is. Clara actually seems to have a thing for secret lifestyles, she really enjoyed all of that.

"She also said she knew how unhappy you were working at that last place, and said that I could give you a 'lifelong vacation'." Nall ticked off a third finger. "Last condition was that she be allowed, without any control or messing with her on my part, to be filled up with eggs and to lay them at least once. After that, she gets to decide whether or not to continue the arrangement." Isaac's eyes widened. "She was thinking about adding a fourth condition, that she be allowed to become a permanent addition to our little relationship, but she decided against it; she wanted to give you that choice. Clara and I spent three days together here before you woke up. I caught her looking at me so many times, eventually I just invited her to have sex. I only did it at first to try and keep her on my side, but I liked it so much that we ended up doing it maybe twelve times before she left. She might be a little disappointed I'm not red anymore when she gets here, actually, she mentioned that it excited her. I really do like her a lot. I hope you can see that." Nall looked at him.

Isaac sat ramrod-straight, his thoughts as frozen as his body. The whole story blew his mind. Clara and Nall were co-conspirators in his new lifestyle? Clara had *helped* Nall set up this whole thing? The two of them had been eating each other's pussies for days while he was lying in bed? He couldn't even speak, he had no idea where to even begin. When Nall said Clara had a taste for secret lifestyles, she probably didn't even realize how far that went. Clara must have had a whole another side to her he didn't know for her to go along with Nall this far without being mind-controlled; for some reason he believed his alien companion when she said she hadn't used her power to alter Clara's thoughts. Nall watched his expression for a time.

"Well, I could just control you into telling Clara you want her to move in. But I won't. If you need a reason... I'm curious what you'll do." She licked her lips and touched him on the nose, and he felt the command on him to sit down release. Nall straightened up and stretched. "What *I* will do, though, is make you take me to this 'IHOP' again." She went back into the bedroom to get dressed.

Isaac followed, his mind still racing and trying to digest everything he'd been told. His dick was standing out straight before him, already knowing what it wanted to do to Clara. Nall didn't actually use mind control to make him take her out to the restaurant, knowing he'd go along with it. When she was in the closet putting on a camisole, as he was reaching for some pants his cock bumped against her leg. Nall smiled, taking it in her hand and sensing that he had at least partially recovered from their last bout. "We've got some time this morning, don't we?"

Within moments Isaac was leaning back against the doorjamb, Nall kneeling between his legs and sucking his dick. She had already been quite good at it from the first time they made love, but now that they'd been together a while, her familiarity with his cock and what he liked had only improved. She alternately deep-throated and licked his shaft, occasionally painting her tits with the gobs of pre-come he involuntarily delivered. Her mouth closed over one of his testicles, the massive orbs now permanently expanded almost to the size of chicken eggs, and he felt the beginnings of his orgasm as her hand stroked his shaft while she licked at his ballsack.

Sensing his impending release, Nall shifted backward a little, leaning against the opposite side of the doorjamb and presenting her boobs with both hands. His hand went to his shaft and flew up and down, and he aimed himself at her round and delicious butterscotch tits. With a groan, he came, his balls pumping away as ropes of semen shot out in rapid sequence. Her tits were soon coated in a random pattern of lines and gobs, slowly oozing downward. Nall greedily gathered it up with all ten fingers, sucking down everything she could of his come. Isaac rested against the wall for a while, and as soon as she finished cleaning herself off he winced as her tongue found the end of his sensitive dick, licking off the last remnants of his come. Nall stood back up, nudging him into the closet to finish getting dressed.

12