Imnir Ark Vol. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes later they were in a sixty-nine on the couch, limbs splayed out and flailing as urgency caught up to them and each raced to make the other come. Isaac saw Clara sneak fingers into Nall's asshole, probing it forcefully and then pinching Nall's nipples. The aggressive redhead rolled Nall over and grabbed her thighs, pushing them down to open Nall's secret places completely, and she attacked Nall's clit while two fingers entered Nall's ass. She managed to make Nall come first, the alien woman's hips bucking while she moaned, her face and mouth obscured by Clara's pussy.

Clara seemed quite smug for a few moments, smiling at Isaac as if to say *See, she's not so invincible*. She gave a start as Nall resumed, sucking her clit hard and twisting several fingers inside the redhead. Clara came forcefully, yelling loud enough that he worried about the neighbors being disturbed. *I hope they're all out at work...*

Moments later, the two were panting, and Clara came up onto her knees, then stood up, leaving Nall laying on the couch exhausted. A hand went to her stomach, and she smiled at him. "I'm ready now, Isaac."

She walked over to where he was sitting on the love seat, her trimmed and matted wet pussy hair right in front of his face. He wrapped his arms around her, her ass giving under his powerful forearms, and brought her pussy to his mouth. He tasted Nall's spittle on her as he gave her a few tentative licks. She put a hand on his head, letting him tongue her for a while, then she pushed on him and made him lean back. Taking his dick in one hand, she lifted the pole down and towards herself as she kneeled in front of the couch before him. Her whole hand only covered half of its circumference.

"Is this the big cock she gave you, Isaac? The one that will fill me up with eggs like that other girl?" She gave a little lick on his head, staring right into Isaac's wide eyes. "I know it was kind of small before. Not the smallest I've fucked..." She licked again, and Isaac wondered how she knew how big his cock was before. She'd known two of his exes, but neither was the type to divulge that sort of thing. He hoped. *Did she spy on me or something?* Clara went on. "But not big. I would have taken you as you were before, too." She sighed, her breath hot on his cock. "I... kind of love you, you know." Isaac's heart skipped a beat. Clara gave a sheepish little grin, but he could sense the timidity and fear behind the confession.

"I never knew..." Isaac managed to croak after an uncomfortable pause, his dick screaming its desire into his whole being. "I'm sorry... I just never had... any idea." He searched frantically for something to respond with. He'd always liked Clara, but had held back his own feelings because she worked for him, and she had always seemed to become a closed book the moment their frequent semi-flirting went past a certain point. He'd always felt the potential within himself to like her more than he should, and he knew he could release it at any time and it wouldn't surprise him at all if he, too, found he loved her. *Probably sooner rather than later, at this rate...*

"It's fine..." Clara gave a long lick up and down the sides of his shaft, her tongue so minimal a pressure as to barely manage to register in his mind, yet still tantalizing somehow. "I could never have said anything like this to you before. I was so afraid people would find out what a slut I am. I like having one guy, but girls -- I don't love them like I do guys, but I need them too, to just kiss and hold and fuck them..." Clara was staring intently at his expression while her confessions tumbled out, trying frantically to detect any sign of misgivings or discomfort in his face. "Sorry. Too much? I'll be quiet about it."

"Don't..." Isaac wasn't sure what he felt, but he was sure he did want to know more about Clara. Even though it was becoming very clear that she wasn't at all what he thought, he was utterly intrigued with her -- and very aroused for her -- and she was also one of his only remaining links to his old life. "No. Tell me more, Clara. What did you ever see in me?" It struck him as an odd conversation to have while they were both nude and she licked his hard pole, but Clara didn't seem to mind.

"Can anyone ever really answer that question?" Both her hands tried to close around his length, barely managing. She flopped his dick from side to side, seeing his length quiver slightly as she increased her pace. "I was with a lot of guys over the years. A lot of druggies, idiots, wannabes, scam artists, psychos... anyone I thought was so far from my normal life that nobody I knew would find out how easily I spread my legs for anyone." She sighed. "The reality of being a bi-slut is you constantly end up with nasty guys, and when you do meet the good ones you can never hold onto them. They just want a little disposable fun. Most of the girls don't stick around, or want you to settle down with them and go girls-only.

"You were always just a dream for me, Isaac. I fantasized about you all the time. Smart, funny, surfs, travels the world, speaks three languages, motivated, has money and won't lose it all on being stupid, no obvious baggage... and so obviously the kind of guy who wants a wholesome woman. Not... me. It felt like a crime to disappoint you the way I would when I went off and fucked a few people the first time you weren't looking. Or when you just found out about me in general." Her wobbling of his dick stopped, and he could see she was withdrawing into herself, whatever doubts she had overtaking her thoughts.

"Clara... stop it... I should have read you better and gone for it. You're a good woman, cute, sexy..." He sucked air in through his teeth as she gave him an enthusiastic but short suck on his cockhead in response. "And you know I want to see you with girls. Did you see me running the other way when you and Nall went at it just now? I've got no right to talk about sleeping around at this point anyway."

"That's true." She beamed. "I helped Nall do all this to you, just because I wanted to be with you." Her face suddenly lost its briefly renewed brightness. "I -- I'm a selfish bitch, aren't I... Nall -- she just wanted to use you, and I helped her, and now you're out of a job and kind of a slave and..."

"She is using me, but I'm not sure I mind anymore." He sat up a bit, taking her head in his hands. "Clara. You did this to help me, I get that. And if we end up together because of it, then maybe it really did help me. But I don't want you to think that you have to do this with me just because you were involved." He sighed, looking at his enlarged cock, its hormones still trying to overtake his whole mind. "Nall would have had her way with me either way. She used your feelings the way she's using my body. But she isn't a bad person, either, and I have feelings for her too. I hope you don't mind that. She's just... very dedicated, to something I'm still not sure if it's wrong or not."

Clara seemed to suddenly notice his cock again, his head an angry purple color. His whole length seemed to pulse in her hands. "She did say it would make you a lot hornier... is it hard to control?"

"Yes." He said it with a gasp of relief, not wanting to admit how close he was to simply tossing Clara onto the couch, grabbing her hips and fucking her regardless of whatever important conversation she wanted to have.

"I'm sorry. I meant what I said. I want you to make me lay eggs like that other girl. It looks really hot." She spent another thirty seconds sucking him, the first four inches of his dick being all she could fit into her mouth; she wasn't in a good position to try deep-throating him. "We'll talk it all out over breakfast, okay?" Isaac nodded.

Clara let go suddenly and let his cock slap back down against his chest. She stood and set a foot on the cushions next to him, her pink folds openly displayed less than a foot from his face. Reaching down with one hand, she took his dick up again and positioned it pointing straight up and out, and let her weight shift forward. His cock was becoming closer and closer to her folds, where he knew Nall had made the critical changes to her insides temporarily that would allow her to be filled with eggs from his come.

The red-headed girl and his former assistant caught Isaac's eyes and spoke to him one last time before they fucked. "It's okay to stop holding back. Just let yourself go and have your way with me, I trust you. I want to feel you fuck me as hard, as fast, and every way you and only you want to. You deserve it for putting up with all this." She shook out her hair, and a big smile came over her face as she guided him towards her pussy. "So use me. Make yourself and your big cock as happy as can be. And make me *real* pregnant with those eggs."

With a low gasp and groan from both, his cockhead made contact, and began to slide inside. Their last vestiges of their relationship as boss and employee were washed away as both reveled in the primal satisfaction of his penetration, heat and pleasure surrounding Isaac's dick. His hand quickly went to her folds, thumbing her clit. He'd come too recently to go off very quickly, so he took it slow, letting Clara approach her peak arousal naturally and giving her time to adjust to his new, mammoth size. She seemed to do so quickly, her pussy seemingly made to accommodate his prick -- tight enough to feel just as amazing as Jessica, but stretchy enough to fit his whole width and length inside without causing her any pain. Her ass met his waist a minute later, bottoming out as she brought her other foot up to his side. Squatting over him, her mouth hung open as a hand went to her stomach, trying to feel for how incredibly deep inside her he was. She had never been penetrated so totally.

Isaac's hands went to her hips, intending to fuck her whole body under his grip, moving her up and down. He saw Nall stirring, rolling over and standing up on wobbly legs at first, then noticing the lovemaking occurring before her. She smiled, and came up behind Clara, planting her ass on the coffee table and her hands joining Isaac's. Gradually, the two of them moved Clara up, then down, then up again. Clara tried to help too, her feet pushing against the cushions, but most of the work was being done by the other two. In a surprise, Nall's hand disappeared on one side, then Clara's eyes flew open. On the upstroke, pulling Clara up, he could see that Nall had snaked one finger into Clara's asshole. Nall stood up, and spread her legs out wide, resting her body against Clara's back and squashing her tits against her shoulder blades. Isaac's powerful arms continued to move Clara up and down, and the two messily tried to kiss as Clara bounced on his dick. Nall's finger remained in her ass, playing with her other opening while Isaac's cock plugged away.

Sooner than he expected, Isaac felt his balls boiling. He grunted, speeding up his thrusts, and Nall sensed his intent. She leaned forward a little more, closing one arm around Clara's front as if to tighten her grip. Isaac began to buck his hips forward, increasing his penetration and speed of his thrusts, and soon his mind could only focus on his cock. The surge, which took longer to build due to his body's tiredness, still continued and found its way from the base of his cock up to the tip, and he felt the head open and begin to pour his seed. His balls pumped away and he shouted, pulses of pleasure blanking out his thoughts over and over as semen was released inside Clara.

Nall held fast to her, not letting Clara move after Isaac's orgasm began, ensuring as much come as possible stayed inside her fertile womb. Ten seconds later, Isaac's pleasure receded, and he felt his cock already beginning to lose its hardness. Nall removed her fingers from the gasping Clara, then shifted and suddenly pulled the other girl entirely off of Isaac and up into the air, and seconds later was carrying her bodily in both arms. Clara put one arm over Nall's far shoulder, the other touching her belly. The first signs of its expansion were already visible, and Clara could feel the heat with both her hand and her body itself.

Nall kicked the blanket out from under the coffee table and out into the wider area between the den and kitchen. She gave the blanket another kick and it rolled out, then she gently deposited the weak Clara onto the soft mass. Isaac forced himself to stand, his cock raw and oozing a little bit of come still. The strand of it hanging off the end bounced around briefly before sticking to the side of his leg. He kneeled next to Clara, holding her hand and smiling down at her. Clara smiled back.

"It's... even better than she said..." Clara seemed to be going in and out, finding it increasingly difficult to concentrate on any one thing as her conscious mind drowned in the dim, suffusing pleasure of her body's growth. Nall sat with her legs folded under her above Clara's head and her breasts suddenly expanded, then she grabbed a pillow and placed it under Clara's upper back and rested the other girl's head on her legs. She bent over, her breasts drooping above Clara's head. She smiled.

"You too, you know..." Clara said it with a smile. "I won't... drink... until you... your side... of the deal..."

Isaac looked at Nall, who was glowering and looking away. "What?" Nall said nothing.

"Deal was... I got to see her... filled up... with eggs... too." Clara looked at Isaac, then down at his reddened dick. "Can you?"

Isaac's dick felt raw and used, but his stamina had increased by leaps and bounds after making love to so many women lately, each time his body being enhanced a little more by Nall's quarkware. He sensed there was something remaining in his balls, the trick being whether or not Nall would go along with it. His alien companion shook her head, frowned, then sighed, defeated. Isaac looked back down to Clara. "Your wish is my command." Isaac said, raising an eyebrow at Nall.

"I was hoping you'd be too distracted to remember." Nall checked Clara's belly; it was still growing, but very slowly. "Fine, you win." She let Clara down, resting her head on the pillow as she shifted it. Nall stood up and bent down next to the endtable, lewdly displaying her dark brown and pink folds. "Isaac."

Isaac knew what his job was, and this was his rare chance to see Nall pregnant -- something he hadn't seen since he was first abducted. He'd secretly wished to do this again, even if the result wasn't quite as impressive as when someone like Jessica was filled with eggs. Really, what he wanted was to see Nall in the bliss of egg-laying again, the arrogant alien girl reduced to a pure state of eroticism and then, finally, easily sent into an ultimate orgasm as she drifted off into sleep after the egg-laying finished. His cock, not entirely stiff yet, sank into Nall's depths and Isaac was once again wrapped in heaven. His hips thrust quickly, motivated by the prospect of having his two favorite girls both pregnant with eggs at once.

Nall turned to him, her emotionless mask slowly melting in an expression of lust and pleasure, and he felt her using her power on his mind, pushing him rapidly along toward his orgasm. He found his cock stiffening so quickly it was painful, and his balls felt like they were stretching. He gave a loud moan, but never stopped his pistoning motion, fucking Nall quick and hard. Her hand found her own clit, frigging herself as she rested her weight on one hand. She shifted herself a little, taking on a wider stance to give her better access to herself. Isaac felt the beginnings already, his orgasm artificially induced by Nall's quarkware.

She, too, seemed to be coming very fast, and with a loud cry she cringed, pleasure shooting out from her clit and into her body. Isaac felt it through his dick, her muscles pulsing wildly. Moments later, he came as well, shooting what he already knew would be his final ropes of come for today deep inside Nall. With a few final thrusts, he finished, pumping a small load within his companion.

His hand went to her belly to check, and he recognized the heat and expansion of her belly that indicated he'd successfully impregnated her. Her skin was slick with sweat, and he withdrew, taking her by the hips and guiding her next to Clara. His former assistant grinned, having gotten her wish; the almighty Nall was looking weaker by the second, already having trouble standing and walking back to Clara. Isaac helped her, steadying her and letting her down next to the redhead.

Nall, alternating between the bliss of her own eggs' growth, and still glowering frustration at being foiled, presented her breasts once again to Clara. She drank, and her belly grew in turn, expanding once again quickly. She drained both breasts and Clara was soon ready to burst, her belly wide and round with eggs. Nall's center, too, had expanded, though it was strange; she'd told him they could only ever expect maybe 3 to 5 eggs from him impregnating her, which was the reason she was going around seducing young human girls and having him fuck them -- yet Nall's belly was notably larger than when he'd fucked her on the spaceship, nowhere near as massive as Clara but clearly filled with at least thirty to fifty eggs, to what he'd guess was more than a hundred within Clara. The ever-fertile young Jessica had produced more than two hundred just prior.

Isaac sat himself down at the feet of both girls, ready to help with their eggs. Nall and Clara kissed and played with one another's breasts for a while as their bellies ceased expanding, then Clara seemed to wince and lay back flat, breathing harder. Her body shone with sweat, and Isaac saw a small amount of clear goo escape from her pink folds. Knowing what to do, he positioned himself between her legs, his hands at her pussy and waiting. The first egg emerged, round, grey, and healthy-looking, followed by a spurt of goo. Nall smiled, seeming distracted herself -- her eyes went down to her own belly, and confusion seemed to pass on her face for a moment. *I'm guessing she's as surprised as I am.*

Isaac placed the eggs in a group to his side, the same way he'd seen Nall do it, treating each as gingerly as if it was his own child. *They are, actually, even if I'll never see any of them grow up...* After Clara had silently delivered about a third of her eggs, Nall watching the whole time with a hand on her own expanded belly, the alien girl suddenly seemed to be overwhelmed with pleasure. The arm supporting her weight buckled, and she fell down onto her back. Her legs spread of their own accord. As he watched, another of Clara's eggs popped into his hand, then something amazing happened. Nall's body shimmered, becoming somewhat brighter, her tone seeming to wobble and change randomly in different places. Within moments, her old, red hue had returned, and a few more seconds later all the familiar yellow and teal spots appeared, on her extremities and on the cheekbones under her eyes.

With the sunlight coming through the window, she was magnificent, an alien beauty just as, if not more so, amazing than he remembered. Nall hadn't noticed, it seemed, her eyes were still closed and her legs spread. Almost forgetting, Isaac placed his other hand at Nall's pussy, and was soon rewarded with a single egg. It was round, grey, and... actually, it's just like Clara's. Isaac inspected it closely, having been told by Nall that him making love to her resulted in not only far less eggs, but unhealthy ones. Isaac refocused himself -- figuring he'd ask her after she had recovered. On a whim, he placed the egg together with the others, and looked back at the girls.

Both girls' eggs continued, Nall's more slowly -- about two for every three Clara laid. Goo soaked the blanket, seeping through it onto the hardwood below; he paid it no mind, even when it began to make his own legs sticky. He had no idea how long it went on, having not checked the clock beforehand -- when both girls were finished, it read 1:41p. Clara and Nall were side by side still, flat on their backs and helpless, their bodies both weakened and super-aroused after laying eggs. He considered a few fun ideas, but ultimately decided to keep it simple. His hands went to both girls' clits, teasing them and watching their delayed responses. Neither fought it, the way Jessica had unthinkingly, and their throes had them bumping into each other as their pleasure went past the brink.