Imperfect Ch. 05

Story Info
A hot threesome brings up questions.
5.3k words
4.82
13.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick Stop is the local convenience store. There's one on ever corner in Capital City and at least one in each town surrounding it. Here in East Capital, we have a few and I am lucky enough to live nearby one of them. Quick Stop is the place to go for milk, bread, donuts, coffee, ice cream, beer, cigarettes, snacks, candy and a myriad of other last minute essentials. Residence in this town don't know how to get along without it, and most of them have worked there at some point in their lives.

Some of the people who work at the Quick Stop on my street are nice and helpful, but some of them surprisingly are not. One dude in particular always says 'we're out' whenever I ask for anything I can't find on my own. He's never been any help at all, and for that matter, I always double count my change whenever he waits on me. I don't trust him at all.

There was a short red-headed girl who was working that day. I smiled at her and said hi. She's always been helpful and friendly, if a bit too talkative at times. At least she was friendly which is better than I can say for some of her coworkers. I really didn't need help finding anything today though. I grabbed a hand basket and filled it with a two liter of Pepsi and a large bag of Lay's potato chips. I was really in the mood for chip dip but they were out.

"You got any sour cream and onion in the cooler?" I asked as I approached the counter.

"Shipment comes in tomorrow," she said shaking her head.

"Oh well." I put my purchases up on the counter.

"Nice day, huh?" she said brightly as she rang up my order. I looked out and realized that the sky was a cloudless blue and the temperature was just a notch above warm.

"Your right, it is," I told her, smiling. "Maybe I'll go over to the park to eat this."

"You might want to get some cups," she said nodding toward the paper good isle. Beside me, the store was empty so I hopped over and grabbed the package and handed it to her to ring up.

Now that's what I call good customer service. "Thanks." I told her nodding toward my purchase.

"Yeah, I sure wish I could be out there," she said dreamily. "I don't get out until 10:00. The day will be over by then."

"Oh man, that sucks," I commented. "I know what you mean though, I should be inside painting right now, but I'm just not up to it."

"Oh, you're a painter!" she sounded interested, but I was hungry.

"Yeah, I'll tell you all about it another time. I gotta go, thanks a bunch," I took my bag and waved as I ducked out the door. She looked about as disappointed to see me go as I had been when Lin left. I felt a little bad about it, but when the sun warmed my body as soon as I stepped outside, I felt wonderful. I even whistled as I strolled over to the park and found myself a nice spot under a tree to spread out under.

I really needed to talk to Zoë, I told myself as I savored the salty taste of crisp fresh potato chips. They were by far my favorite snack food, even more so than ice-cream or other sweets. I am an amazing salt fiend. I pour it onto my food in amounts that shock my friends and concern my family. I've been warned about my arteries, my blood pressure, and water retention. I ignore them all. What life is worth living without salt?

Doesn't even the bible say, "you are the salt of the earth"? Would it say that if it weren't good? I also remember that salt used to be used as currency and it's even were we get the word salary, which is definitely a good thing but also reminds me that I should be working, because I don't make a salary.

I did however, just sell a picture, which is worth celebrating. I realize that I never even told Lin my good news, but maybe he already heard. What I really want to do though, is tell Zoë. I wanted to share my good news and find out what was going on between us.

As I savored the crunchy goodness of my top quality snack, I thought about the other night. It had been fun, but no questions had been answered. If anything more had surfaced.

I had confessed to Chase on the way back to Zoë's that I really didn't live with her. "I just figured it would make things easier with the transportation and all if I stayed at her place for the night. But it didn't seem important to explain all that at the time."

"That's ok," he reassured me. But I could see he was wondering how we were going to find any time alone if I didn't really have my own bed-room at Zoë's. I tried to give him a reassuring smile, but who knows it probably just looked like a drunken grin.

"Zoë's place is better than mine anyway. She's got tons more space." It was true. Zoë lived in a small house with a small yard, but it was still bigger than my little one bedroom apartment. In fact, in contrast it was like a mansion.

When we got there, Chase brought the refreshments he had secured in and we all went to the kitchen, which also served as a dining room. My own kitchen was just a space across from my bed where I could cook and wash dishes and my 'dining room' was a card table.

Zoë's kitchen was bright and clean, and her table was a sturdy yellow wood, pine I think. She had four chairs around it, but she could have crowded at least two more in if she really needed to. We had done it a few times before when some the gang got together to play cards.

When it came down to pretty much everyone being broke, we'd gather at someone's place and play Uno or Strip Poker if we were feeling more adventurous.

Chase had brought wine coolers for Zoë and me, and beer for himself, so we all sat down and opened our drinks. We relaxed, or at least tried to look like we were relaxed, and started on some small talk. After a little bit, Zoë excused herself to the 'powder room' as eloquently as if that were the usual accepted name for the place.

"So, I finally get you alone," Chase said, pushing his chair over closer to me. He smiled and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. He had the faint smell of beer on his breath, which in this instance I found quite masculine and arousing. I let him kiss me on the ear while I gathered my courage.

"Yeah, about that..."

"Is something the matter?" he asked me, moving back a little. "Have you changed your mind or something?" his voice was gentle, undemanding. "You feelin' ok?" he asked, wrinkling his forehead with concern.

"Yeah, I feel fine. I was just wondering if- well you seem really into me."

"Yeah, I like you. Is that not ok?"

I laughed, "Of course it's ok. I like you too. In fact, I have an offer to make you that you might really like."

"OK, so what's the problem?"

"Well, there's a chance you won't like it, or you might freak out or something."

He sat back in his chair. "I like to think I'm a pretty easy going guy. Go ahead. I promise to stay calm."

I took a deep breath. "Zoë and I were kinda thinking maybe the tree of us..." I moved my head back and forth in a 'you know' kind of gesture waiting for him to catch on, without my actually having to say it. Why was I so nervous about this?

He laughed now, a really good honest laugh. "Do you mean a threesome?" he asked good naturedly.

I nodded.

"That's every guys dream! Why would I freak about that?"

"Believe me, I've met a few guys who have."

"Well, I'm not one of them."

I felt like I was breathing for the first time since we arrived at Zoë's place. "That is such a relief."

When Zoë came out I smiled at her and told her we were on. Zoë smiled at me, and then Chase. He smiled at her and then turned back to me. We were all smiling. "Well, I don't know how much we've all had to drink, but I think it's enough," I said standing to pour the remainder of my drink into the sink. "We're all grinning at each other like a bunch of drunken fools."

"It's not the alcohol," Chase had said sagely.

Just then my memory of the nights events was interrupted by a Frisbee whizzing past and dashing into the dirt next to my impromptu little picnic.

A pair of tan legs in shorts ran by to retrieve it. "Excuse me," said a male voice. I looked up to say it's ok and saw that it was the man himself.

"Chase!" I exclaimed, rising to my feet. He greeted me with a warm hug.

"Nice to see you again Nicole." Then he lowered his voice a bit. "I had a great time the other night, by the way."

"Me too." I smiled at him.

"I was hoping maybe sometime I could see your real place?" he asked hopefully.

I chuckled flirtatiously. "That would be nice."

"Well, I gotta go," he said motioning to his friends. "The guys are waiting. I'll call you tonight, ok?"

"Ok." As he walked back to the group I could hear them teasing him. I waved and he waved back and I had no doubt that he really would call.

My two-liter was now empty and the chip bag was half empty. I was feeling much better now, so I decided to pack up and go back and get some work done on that painting before Chase called.

My painting was going well when Chase called later that evening. He told me he wanted to take me out the next weekend. We made plans, but we didn't talk for long. I told him I had to get back to work. I was really making headway on the painting but I still hadn't talked to Zoë. I was anxious to speak with her, but I got butterflies in my stomach every time I thought about calling her. So I buried myself in my painting instead.

Midway through the week, she came to see me. She was dressed in a hot pink slip dress that looked like it was right off the pages of Fredrick of Hollywood. She looked amazing.

"Come in sweetie, you look beautiful!" I told her. I wanted to tell her so much more, but I couldn't even begin to find the words.

We talked about all of the things that aren't important, and a few things that were. "How's your painting going?" she asked me.

"I'd say I'm about half way through. And the pieces at the gallery are a hit. Guy wants 5 more for his next show, and the Michigan store is going to sell some of the nature themed ones. And I just got another grant that will keep me fed for three more years."

"Wow! All your hard work is finally paying off."

:"Yeah I'm getting a taste of success, and I gotta say, I'm starting to like it."

She laughed at my joke and I felt at least ten feet tall.

It seemed like no matter what we said to each other we were dancing around the issue. I couldn't believe how afraid I was to speak up. But as I looked at her beautiful body I knew that if I didn't I would be sorry.

"Zoë- about the other night at the bar-"

"Nicole, I completely understand."

"You do?"

"I felt something too."

"You did?"

"Of course. We have a something special between us. I've always known that. Since the first time I laid eyes on you." Her voice was soft and sentimental.

"What does it mean?"

"What do you want it to mean?"

That gave me pause. I realized that I really didn't know. "I'm not sure."

"That's ok," she said stroking my hair reassuringly. "I'm not sure either. I do know that I don't want to own you or control you. I just want to hold you, and have you hold me. No strings. Do you want more than that?"

"I- I don't think so. But, damn girl. It's so hard for me to think when you're around."

"We don't have to think, if you don't want to," she said moving closer.

That was an invitation I could not refuse.

I put my arms around her and drew her in even closer. Our lips met again. It was familiar and new. It was reassuring and exciting. It was all I could ever hope for. We tasted each other for a long time, basking in the deliciousness of each other. We were in no hurry as we ran our hands over and through each others hair, letting the other's touch fill us with shivers of delight. There was no hurry as we pulled each others clothes away and dropped them to the floor. We took our time as our bodies became tangled in each other, savoring the pleasure of each others touch. Time was not a factor, we were in no hurry to reach any particular destination. We took our time and enjoyed every minute.

I let her stroke her hand over my stomach for a very long time, until she finally reached down to stoke my mound. She didn't attempt to penetrate me, or even reach between my damp lips. There was no sense of urgency. I knew we would get there. I was enjoying the ride.

She let me touch her body in awe and appreciate her beauty in slow motion. She never urged me on further, she knew my intentions. He body shivered beneath my touch, encouraging me to take my time, to appreciate every moment, every inch.

Was this foreplay- this slow and wonderful touch, this stroking and caressing that took place with no internal or external pressure to progress? No, I think that it was not. I feel certain that it was lovemaking long before she pressed her two fingers inside of me and set off a chain of moans and whimpers. Long before I searched for her g-spot with my pinky, we were making love.

And still, there was no hurry. We simply let ourselves enjoy the moment, even doing all we could to make it last. It was a rare opportunity, one of the perks of sleeping with a woman. Both of us enjoyed every minute as much as we enjoyed the final, beautiful, satisfying climax.

And afterwards when we held each other, neither of us wanted to be anywhere else.

Zoë and I lay with our arms wrapped around each other, our breaths synchronized, our hearts pounding in unison. After a long while, I finally spoke. "I think I love you."

"Yes, I feel the same."

"I don't think I'm in denial, but I really don't feel that I'm gay."

She laughed, musically. "I know what you mean. I don't feel like we're lesbian lovers. I just feel like we're lovers."

"You know, I don't feel particularly- um, monogamous either. But I feel kind of guilty about that- like I should only want to be with just you."

"Who makes up those rules anyway?" she said dismissively. "I love you just the way you are. You wouldn't be the same person if you weren't such a free spirit, if you didn't own your sexuality the way you do."

"So, it doesn't bother you?"

"No. As long as you want to be with me, and I want to be with you, nothing else matters to me. I've never minded sharing you. I only mind being without you. That's the only thing that hurts."

"I didn't know."

"That's ok babe. I don't think I did either. We numb ourselves. We lie to ourselves. We live in denial. Whatever you want to call it. But when you kissed me at the bar, all the denial just melted away. I didn't even know how to deal with it. That's why it took me so long to see you or even talk to you. I had so much to sort out."

"I had so much to sort out too. Only I didn't know the answers to any of it until I saw you."

We just hugged. Already skin to skin, already naked flesh pressed against naked flesh, we wrapped our arms around each others necks and squeezed. A gesture that communicated our understanding so much better than words.

"So are we in a relationship?" I finally dare to ask.

"I don't know if I would call it that, exactly. That sounds so demanding. I think we're friends who love each other and who share pretty much everything."

"That sounds about right."

"Just so there's no misunderstanding, if you ever feel like that's not enough for you, you let me know ok? And we'll re-evaluate how we do things."

"Gotcha!" I agreed. "But I think I like things this way. I just wanted to make sure- you know, make sure that I knew were we stand and what the rules are, so no one gets hurt."

She laughed, and I felt like she was the older one. There seemed both wisdom and playfulness in her voice when she said, "There are no rules babe!"

Its hard to explain how good that made me feel, like we were on the same page. Like she knew me better than any one ever had, and accepted me just exactly for who I am. That beautiful, unconditional love is so hard to find. I never would have believed that it was even possible.

Laying there, I wondered why I didn't want to be monogamous. I mean, I was so content in her arms like I never wanted to be anywhere else. Like I could stay there forever. And yet I knew that I could never give up my sexual freedom. I flashed back to the weekend.

I remember how happy Chase was when we finally broke the news. But I was nervous, uncertain. How would we work this out? I wanted him and I wanted Zoë but something about the combination was off. He seemed psyched by the idea of a threesome, yet still largely focused on me.

It was his suggestion that finally broke the ice. He said that he would love to see the two of us in a sixty-nine. I myself was pretty jazzed about the idea too. Zoë has the sweetest little pussy, with a natural blond fuzz that covers her just the right amount without her having to wax or shave. In no time at all we had each other out of our clothes and turned around clit to lip, lip to clit, flicking, flicking, licking, licking.

I could hear Chase sigh as I slurped noisily on her beautiful cunt, putting on a show for him and enjoying being such an exhibitionist. Zoë was above me, lapping at my kitty-cat like she was a pussy herself. She was smacking her lips and showing off for him too. We were both so enthusiastic, that Chase soon said, "you two don't look like you need me at all!"

I looked up to see that he had freed his cock from his pants and was stroking it up and down while watching us with a great big smile. I realized then that I definitely wanted to have that thing in me that night. Much more than I had thought when I first went down on Zoë. I smiled back at him and licked my lips. Then I dived down and started giving Zoë the licking of her life.

We ate each other to orgasm, coming loudly and sloppily. I sucked reverently on her cunt, until she filled my mouth with her cum and then I crawled over on my hands and knees toward Chase. I climbed up on his lap, and kissed him deeply, sharing Zoë's juices with him. He kissed me back enthusiastically, sucking her sweet come off my tongue.

He slipped his hand into my wet slit while we kissed. I almost had to think about baseball to keep myself from coming immediately. I whimpered, and felt Zoë crawl up behind me and slide her finger into my ass. The two of them finger fucked me like for a while, I just held on and whined with pleasure. As Chase held my tongue captive, I could do little else.

"Come for me baby," Zoë rasped. "Show Chase here how you can make that pretty pussy squirt."

I held Chase's cock in my hand, stroking him now that his hand was occupied with me. It jerked excitedly in my hand when she said this. "Oh god, yes!" I yelled. "Finger my ass Zoë! Finger my pussy Chase! God yes, I'm coming- don't stop!" Of course I didn't come right when I said, "I'm coming." They kept up the stimulation and I squealed out a long string of high pitched vowel sounds that don't qualify as words. Then I came, squirting my pussy juice right over Chase's lap and onto his erect and waiting cock.

"Look at that, you naughty girl!" Zoë suddenly chastised. "You are going to have to clean that mess up!" Before I could even more she barked at Chase. "Push that slut off your lap!" And he shoved me to the floor, quite roughly. Before I even knew how to react, Zoë had grabbed a handful of my hair and was shoving my face in his crotch. "Clean that mess up, you dirty little slut! Look, you've spilt your filthy juices all over his beautiful cock. No! No! You're not doing it right, you worthless little bitch!" When I heard sweet little Zoë call me a bitch, my pussy was on fire. All I could think was that I wanted him to pound that beautiful cock into me hard and fast. "You're not doing it right, you worthless little bitch! I'll have to help you." She pushed my head to the side and dived right down beside me. Pretty soon we were both licking his cock and even each other's tongue. I felt certain his prick added another full inch since she joined me in lapping up my juices. He was certainly enjoying himself.

12