Imperial Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvz2x
luvz2x
72 Followers

I turned around to face him. He kissed me deeply, passionately, his lips sucking my lower lip. I slowly started to respond through my sleepiness. I kissed him back. Our tongues danced together. I slid my hand down between us and began stroking his quickly stiffening staff. He groaned. "Make love to me baby. Long and slow."

I was far from ready but wanted to feel his thick pink head against the petals of my womanhood, now sore and bruised from almost 4 hours of nearly continuous jungle love sex.

"I'm a little sore, baby," I pleaded, "so get me real wet first, then take me slow."

Shorty's cum was still dripping out of me. I dipped my finger into the wetness and began rubbing the slick juice onto Pencil's inflamed head, sliding it between my pussy lips. Pencil began sucking on my nipples, biting them, teasing them to a taut attention.

I gasped as his Nubian manhood began probing for its channel. My cunt lips, now plump and pink, parted as his flesh inched its way into my waiting vagina.

"Long and slow baby, please," I hissed as the pleasure of our joined flesh swept over me. It was slow steady waves I wanted now, not tsunamis, not storm surges. His thrusts were gentle and sensual, almost as if his throbbing organ were massaging my pussy. He stopped completely at times while we kissed and caressed.

After this slow lovingmaking I pulled out and rolled him on his back. "You did all the work last time. My time for a little fun." I had been dying to see his cock enter me as I impaled myself on it. The vision had been there for years- a dark black cock penetrating a creamy white pussy- but now I wanted to see it, feel it, hear the slurping of slick wet flesh as I slid up and down on the ebony pleasuring tool.

I straddled him at his hips, the object of my desire laying flat on his stomach. The tip came up above his navel. I reached from behind and lifted the thick pink head so that it barely touched my engorged labia. Slowly I lowered myself down, feeling it tug at the walls of my vagina as it disappeared deep into my body.

"God baby, that is fuckin' beautiful," he marveled. He reached up with both hands and began playing with my tits. His eyes were as big as saucers.

Slowly I rode his shaft, often letting the tip almost slip out from my pussy, then just as slowly I would ride the shaft back down until I rested on his pubic bone. Every stroke sent electrical waves spreading from my clit through my entire body. He put his arms around my bare shoulders and pulled me down on top of him, his chest crushing my tingling breasts. We began kissing, fondling each other, turning each other on with every twitch of our body. Slowly I was bringing both of us to the edge.

As frantic as sex had been with Shorty, as intense as the orgasms he sent coursing through my body, I actually enjoyed the softness of Jackson's lovemaking more. The caressing, deep kissing, playful pinching and biting created ecstatic little shivers wherever they touched.

His breathing became more ragged, more intense. He began thrusting up into me with new urgency, pulling me closer, kissing me harder.

"Cassie, I'm going to cum baby," he groaned in my ear. "Do you still want me to cum in your pussy?"

My deep, hard, probing kiss was my answer. I lifted myself up onto my knees and came down hard on his thick black cock. We both started moaning and crying, screaming about the sensations wracking our bodies. I never heard the door open or close. I impaled my body on his cock as he pushed his hips up, stabbing the erupting shaft deep into me. Thick white cum coated his long black pole, squeezing it from along the walls of my vagina and labia stretched thin around the thick veiny shaft.

I collapsed on top of him, exhausted, so sore I could hardly move. Franklin's manhood was still deep in my pussy draining the last drops of his essence into my hungry vaginal orifice. Every muscle in my body ached. It was dark outside, I knew. I had been fucking for at least five hours enjoying every minute of it, but now I could hardly move.

"Hey Cassie," I heard Shorty yell from outside, "I guess Jeff didn't like the idea of you fuckin' other guys, 'specially a coupla niggas'" he laughed as he came in the door.

We both turned around as he walked the length of the trailer. "Yeah baby," he said, fitting words in between his guffaws, "he sobered up, wondered what your bikini bottom was doin' on the aerial of Pencil's truck, then he heard the moanin', rockin' trailer, and dirty talk commin' from the rig," he pointed at me, "saw you slammin' down on Pencil's dick and him cummin' deep in that sweet pussy a' yours... guess it was all he could handle."

I got up and walked to the door, cum dripping down the insides of my naked thighs. Sure enough, the 12' El Monte was gone. There was a pile of my clothes sitting there, along with a suitcase, hair dryer, some make-up and the top of my bikini. I guess he was pissed because I never heard from him again.

I ended up spending the next two nights with the brothers. We didn't fuck any more that night, but never left the trailer for the next two days. Did my second and third (and final) threesome with them on Monday morning, the last a double penetration on the morning we left. On Tuesday they drove me up to my apartment in Los Angeles and I never saw either of them again. They were the first black guys I ever fucked, and I really believe I was the first white woman they ever fucked, but I hope some other white women get to know them as intimately as did I.

This happened in June of 2005. Some of you might be wondering if I ended up pregnant with a black baby, or whether I turned to wanting nothing but black cock. No, no babies. I was on the pill and, anyhow, was only two days away from my period by the time I got home. I'm married now, living near Coronado, only a few miles from Imperial Beach. And I'm expecting my first baby. I did go to bed with several black guys after that. It was always good, they really do have bigger cocks that most white guys, but it was never the same as that week-end at Imperial Beach.

luvz2x
luvz2x
72 Followers