Imperial Prostitute Tenel Ka Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Your Majesty," Jaina replied with a smile. "I have been well trained in how to please my Imperial superiors, both male and female," she said proudly.

Tenel Ka couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "I bet you loved that," she said. Then she looked across the table to Moff Fel. "I'd like to learn more about this sex training. Is there anyway you could take me on a tour of the training facility, Your Excellency?"

Moff Fel smiled back at her. "I'm very sorry, Your Majesty, but the location of that facility is secret. Unless you would be willing to travel aboard my ship, without the Song of War?"

Tenel Ka was certain her guards would pitch a fit; unless she brought them along. "Possibly, but I'd have to bring some of my security officers along," she replied.

"That wouldn't be a problem, how many do you think you'll need?" he asked her.

A few weeks ago Tenel Ka probably would have wanted to take her entire company of guards, along with several Battle Dragons. "I think a dozen or so will be enough, Your Excellency," she replied. "I'm sure some of them will be interested in the sex training as well."

"That will be fine, Your Majesty, we can leave first thing in the morning, if you like," Moff Fel told her with a smile.

"I'll be ready, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka answered. Then she looked up at Jaina. "So you're a sex-slave now?" she asked her with a smile.

"No, Your Majesty," Jaina replied. "I'm an Imperial ProCorps Trooper," she said proudly.

Then Moff Fel said, "Your Majesty, the training facility sometimes runs mini-sessions for people who think they might be interested, or that just want to have a little fun. I could comm ahead and they could set one up for you and your officers, if you'd like?"

Tenel Ka stared back at him several moments. She could feel herself getting wet at the thought of being trained for sex. She became even more conscious of her corset, as it restricted her to quick, shallow panting breaths. "Um, I don't know about that, Your Excellency," she replied tentatively. "I just wanted to see some of the training, not really go through it," she added.

"How about I just have them set something up for you, and you can decide when we arrive?" Moff Fel answered with a smile.

"O—okay, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka responded, squeezing her legs together. "I need to go back to my room now, though, please."

"Of course, Your Majesty," Moff Fel replied calmly. Then he nodded towards Jaina, who stepped over and slid Tenel Ka's chair out from under her as she stood. "Private Solo will escort you to your room. If you'd like her to stay awhile and help you relax before bed, let me know."

"Um, no thanks," Tenel Ka replied, wondering just what he meant by that. "I'll be fine," she added as she took Jaina's offered hand, and allowed her to escort her out of the dining room.

Tenel Ka mentally chided herself again for wearing the hobble skirt. It would take them forever to get back to her room, and some privacy. After a couple of minutes, she calmed down, and got her arousal under control. She was still planning on spending some time with her vibrator or one of her guards as soon as she got a chance though.

"So, did you have fun, Your Majesty?" Jaina asked her as the walked slowly down the corridor.

"It was quite enjoyable," Tenel Ka replied with a nod. "Moff Fel is very charming."

Jaina nodded her head in agreement. "He's wonderful. The Empire is lucky to have him." Then she glanced over at Tenel Ka. "You would really enjoy the training, Your Majesty. You should really try it," she told her earnestly.

Tenel Ka thought about that a couple of seconds. "I'm on a State Visit. I can't go through sex training."

Jaina just smiled back at her. "That doesn't mean you can't enjoy yourself, Your Majesty. And Moff Fel would keep it a secret."

"I'll think about it," Tenel Ka replied, blushing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12