Imperial Prostitute Tenel Ka Ch. 05

Story Info
Queen Tenel Ka submits to the Empire, and gets paddled!
2.9k words
4.73
32k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authoress's notes: This story overlaps with the last chapter of Imperial Prostitute SX-51472 ZERO. It should be considered a sequel to that story. Please read and enjoy all of my stories! Also, please leave me feedback, public or via email.

Chapter 5 of 5

On board Moff Fel's flagship, Bloodfin. . .

"Good afternoon, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka said as she stood at parade rest. She was wearing her ProCorps training uniform, and stood proudly before him with her breasts exposed. She wasn't wearing her hood, or her armbinder. The Hapan Queen was virtually bubbling with excitement at being in the presence of the Imperial High Moff. She hid it behind the obedience she had learned in her training, though.

"Ah, Hello, Your Majesty," Moff Fel replied as he openly examined her mostly naked body. "Or should I say Zero-One?"

"Either is fine with me, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied cheerfully. "I'll answer to whatever you want to call me."

"Good, Zero-One," he answered her. "Now I want you to kneel, and show me some of the things you learned during your training."

"Yes Your Excellency!" Tenel Ka replied excitedly as she dropped to her knees in front of him.

In seconds she had his cock out. She smiled up at him as she slid it into her mouth. Tenel Ka formed a tight seal with her lips, just like she had been taught. Then she sucked hard as she deep throated him. Several minutes later she felt him tense, and orgasm into her mouth. Tenel Ka swallowed every drop, and kept her mouth on his cock until it was soft again. Then she licked him clean, and put his dick back into his pants.

"Good girl, Zero-One," Moff Fel said with a smile as he patted her head.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," she replied, smiling up at him.

"Now, I think your cousins, Taryn and Trista, should stay and go through the complete ProCorps training. Is that okay with you, Your Majesty?" he asked her.

Tenel Ka thought about that a moment. "Yes Your Excellency," she answered, still on her knees before him. In her eight days of sex training, she had learned that she could trust the Empire, no matter what. If Moff Fel thought they should be ProCorps troopers, then it was fine with her. It was just too bad she couldn't go herself right now.

"Good. You can get up now," he said as he sat down on a nearby pouf chair. "We need to discuss diplomatic relations between the Empire and the Hapes Consortium before you leave."

Tenel Ka didn't think anything was unusual about discussing that wearing her training uniform. "Yes Your Excellency," she answered once she resumed parade rest.

"I was thinking that you and I could sign a treaty making the Empire and the Hapes Consortium allies. This will be done in public. How do you feel about that, Zero-One?" Moff Fel asked her.

"That would be wonderful, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied cheerfully.

"Afterwards, we'll sign another—secret—treaty making Hapes an Imperial Protectorate."

Tenel Ka frowned. While she had forgiven the Empire for what had happen during the war, subjugating the Hapes Consortium to the Empire was a big-step. She was perfectly happy submitting to the Empire herself, but Hapes was a different story. "I'm not sure about that, Your Excellency," she replied tentatively.

"Nonsense," Moff Fel said dismissively. "The Empire knows what's best for you, and Hapes. However, if you are unsure, I'll give you a few more days to reconsider."

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied obediently as she looked through the transparent patterns on her spectacles.

"However, I do think you should personally visit each of the Moff's, and apologize to them for your actions during the war," he suggested.

"That's a great idea, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied with a smile. She had a good idea just want he meant by apologizing. "As the Imperial Head of State, I think you should punish me for being such a bad girl during the war," she said seductively.

Moff Fel smiled back at her. "Maybe another time. I'm just glad that you've realized that greater cooperation between the Hapes Consortium and the Empire is best for both our peoples," he replied. "Besides, I'm sure the Moffs will give you exactly what you deserve," he added with a grin.

Tenel Ka was disappointed that Moff Fel didn't have time to punish her now, but she didn't let it show. "I certainly hope so, Your Excellency," she answered with a smile of anticipation.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

On Bastion, immediately after Tenel Ka and the other Hapans arrive. . .

"Good morning, Moff Lecersen," Tenel Ka greeted him as she strutted into his office.

"Ah, good morning, Your Majesty," he replied with a smile as he openly checked out her legs, and the rest of her body. "So kind of you to personally visit a mere Moff."

"It's my pleasure, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka responded cheerfully, making sure to give him a good look. "And you can call me Tenel Ka if you want to, Your Excellency. Or just Zero-One, my designation at the ProCorps Academy."

"Alright, Zero-One," he replied with a nod, still leering at her.

Tenel Ka smiled as she slowly approached his desk. Currently she was wearing a shiny synthrubber black and silver pleated miniskirt with five centimeter wide straps running over her shoulders, and down her back. The straps and most of the miniskirt were black, and as Tenel Ka walked, silver flashed from inside the pleats.

The straps ran over her thin white synthrubber blouse, which stopped several centimeters above her belly button. Thigh-high silver stay-up stockings, also made of synthrubber, were on her legs. With every step Tenel Ka took, she flashed Moff Lecersen a few centimeters of skin between the bottom of her skirt and top of her stockings. Sexy black platform sandals with fifteen-centimeter heels were on her feet. Her hair was pulled up in pig-tails.

Tenel Ka's eight centimeter wide silver durasteel chrono/comlink was on her wrist. Her eight centimeter wide bicep cuffs were on both of her upper arms. A five centimeter wide silver durasteel collar was locked around her neck. Tenel Ka wasn't wearing a bra. Instead of panties, she was wearing an Imperial issue durasteel chastity belt. Moff Fel had the remote to all of her restraints. Moff Lecsersen had control of her chastity belt for now, though.

The outfit was an adult version of an Imperial school girl uniform. Moff Fel had picked it out for her to wear when she visited the other Moffs individually. By the look on Moff Lecersen's face, and the arousal she felt from him, Moff Fel had made the right choice.

"You look absolutely smashing, Zero-One," Moff Lecersen said as she stood in front of his desk.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied with a smile as she posed for him a moment. "Your Excellency, I'm really sorry I was such a naughty girl during the war," she cooed as she slowly strutted around his desk.

He turned his chair to face her. She stopped about half-a-meter in front of him. "I've come to accept my punishment for being such a baaddd girl," she said with a flirtatious smile.

Moff Lecersen smiled back at her. Then he reached into a desk drawer, and pulled out a wooden paddle. "Yes, you were a bad little Queen, Zero-One," he agreed with her. "Now lay down over my knee."

"Yes, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied as she obeyed. She flipped her skirt up without being told. She fully deserved a bare bottom paddling for all the trouble she had caused the Empire. Well, bare-bottom except for her chastity-belt.

Moff Lecersen smiled evilly as he swung the paddle.

"ONE! Thank you, Your Excellency!" Tenel Ka announced as the paddle struck her ass. She winced from the blow, but held her position. She wanted to make Moff Lecersen—and Moff Fel—proud by taking her punishment like a proper ProCorps trooper. "TWO! Thank you, Your Excellency."

A few minutes later, Tenel Ka's butt was red and throbbing with pain. Still, she had held her position like a good girl. "Twenty! Thank you, Your Excellency!" she announced.

Moff Lecersen nudged her off his lap, and set the paddle on his desk. "Now, I think you should thank me for punishing you, Zero-One," he told her with a smile as he leaned back in his chair.

"Yes, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka said with a smile as she leaned forward to pull his dick out of his pants. She smiled up into his eyes as she wrapped her lips around his cock. Apologizing was so much fun!

After Moff Lecersen was nice and hard, he unlocked Tenel Ka's chastity belt. She eagerly pulled it off, and he half-lifted her up onto the edge of his mammoth desk, facing him. Seconds later Tenel Ka had her legs wrapped around his waist while he enthusiastically fucked her.

Moff Lecersen was older that most of the Imperials that Tenel Ka had fucked, but he seemed just as vigorous. He certainly knew how to please a girl. Since he was older, Tenel Ka was easily able to match his orgasm with her own. She squeezed her legs to pull him deeper into her as they moaned out together.

Several minutes later, Tenel Ka was sitting in Moff Lecersen's lap, relaxing. Her butt was still sore from the paddling, but it wasn't too bad.

"You know, Tenel Ka, I'm actually glad that we didn't kill you during the war," Moff Lecersen told her as he lazily stroked her thigh; under her very short skirt.

Tenel Ka smiled back at him. "Me too, Your Excellency," she answered. "Maybe you should have just captured me, and turned me into a brainwashed sex-slave," she joked. Tenel Ka easily sensed his startled reaction, both through the Force and through her normal senses.

In a moment he caught on, and regained his composure. "I believe it's against the rules of war to enslave POWs," he replied with a chuckle as his fingers brushed her still-moist snatch. "Now that you've willingly given yourself to the Empire though. . ."

With that he nudged her off his lap. "Zero-One, you've made a big mess of my office—" he gestured to encompass his desk and nearby floor— "That Seventeen will have to clean up."

Tenel Ka was still puzzled over his startled reaction to her joke about being a brainwashed sex-slave, but she dismissed it, and concentrated on pleasing Moff Lecersen. She guessed that Seventeen was his personal ProCorps trooper. "I'm really sorry Your Excellency," she replied with what she hoped was the right amount of contrition. "I'd be happy to clean it up for you," she added, standing at parade rest in front of him.

"No, I said Seventeen will do that." He picked up his paddle off his desk. "Besides, I'd rather punish you instead. Put your hand on my desk."

Tenel Ka's ass still stung from her last paddling, but she just couldn't say no to Moff Lecersen. "That sounds like fun, Your Excellency," she relied with a smile as she gripped the edge of his desk and spread her feet apart.

"One! Thank you, Your Excellency!" Tenel Ka counted as the first blow landed. She hoped the other Moff's didn't want to punish her as much as much as Moff Lecersen did. "Two! Thank you, Your Excellency!" She was already going to have trouble sitting down for awhile.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"Zero-One, there is something the Empire would like for you to consider," Moff Fel told her. They were sitting in his office, on Bastion. To be more precise, he was sitting comfortably, and she was sitting gingerly. Her ass still stung from Moff Lecersen's paddling, and various punishments that the other Moffs had given her over the past couple of days.

"Of course, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied earnestly. She would do about anything for the Empire.

Currently she was wearing one of her Dathomiri Lizard-hide bodysuits. She was also wearing her ProCorps training collar, corset, chastity-belt, bicep cuffs, and chrono/comlink. Her ProCorps boots were locked on at her ankles and just below her knees, as they should be. Moff Fel had the remote controlling her restraints. She would miss him when she had to leave.

"I know you want to go to the ProCorps Academy as soon a possible. However, in order for you to attend, you'll have to have a prosthetic arm. It can be temporary, but you'll have to be able to use it as well as your real one," Moff Fel explained to her.

"Um, okay Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied, slightly puzzled.

"You'll have to have two arms to go through the ProCorps Academy anyway. Else someone might suspect that the Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium had been enslaved by the Empire," Moff Fel said with a smile.

Tenel Ka grinned back at him from across his desk at the idea of her being enslaved by the Empire. Then she felt a flush of arousal at the same idea. Ever since her left arm had been cut off above the elbow as a teenager, she had refused to have a prosthetic arm. Her grandmother, Ta'a Chume, had tried to push her into getting one for awhile, but had finally given up. If the Empire thought it was for the best though. . . "That sounds like a good idea, Your Excellency," she said. "I definitely want to go the complete ProCorps training as soon as possible."

"Good girl," he replied. "I want you to go soon as well. We'll need to take a few measurement before you leave though, so it will be ready when you return to become a full ProCorps trooper. Your use of a prosthetic arm should remain a secret until I decide otherwise though; understood?"

"Of course, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied earnestly.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ EPILOGUE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tenel Ka, Queen Mother of the Hapes Consortium, stood in anticipation as Moff Fel's ship landed. A little over a month ago she had visited the Empire, so now High Moff Fel was making a return visit.

When Tenel Ka has visited the Empire, she—along with a few dozen of her advisors—went through some fantastic sex training. Before she had left Bastion, she had signed a treaty with High Moff Fel making the Hapes Consortium and the Empire allies. They had also signed another—secret—treaty making the Hapes Consortium an Imperial protectorate.

Currently Tenel Ka was wearing a black and gray Dathomiri lizard-hide bodysuit, along with glossy black ankle boots with thirteen-centimeter heels. Ten-centimeter wide durasteel armbands were on her biceps, and she was wearing her eight-centimeter wide silver durasteel belt around her waist. The chrono/comlink on her wrist was also eight-centimeters wide.

Moff Fel's ship's landing ramp lowered, and four squads of Imperial Stormtroopers marched out, followed by Moff Fel and a double hand full of advisors, including a few ProCorps troopers. Tenel Ka recognized Moff Lecersen, as well as several more of them.

"Welcome to Hapes, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka said cheerfully as Moff Fel approached her and her advisors.

"Thank you for inviting me, Your Majesty," he replied with a smile. "You look beautiful, as does Hapes."

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka answered with a nod and a slight blush.

Moff Fel offered his arm, and Tenel Ka accepted. Just as Moff Fel had allowed the Hapan delegation to stay in his residence when they had visited Bastion, Tenel Ka invited Moff Fel and his advisors to stay in the Fountain Palace while they were on Hapes. Arm-in-arm, they began walking the short distance to the palace.

"So, Your Majesty, are you still enjoying your spectacles and earpieces?" Moff Fel asked her as they made their way to her palace.

"Absolutely, Your Excellency," she replied with a smile. "I wear them at least a few hours everyday."

"That's great. And when do you think you'll be able to return to the ProCorps Academy?" he asked her softly, so no one would overhear that didn't need to.

"Very soon, Your Excellency," she replied with a smile. "There's only a few more things I need to take care of, so I won't be missed."

"Good. By the way, how are Taryn and Trista doing?" he asked, glancing behind him towards the twin ProCorps troopers.

Tenel Ka's cousins were the first Hapans to become full ProCorps troopers, a fact that made her extremely envious of them. Quite a few more of her advisors had become full ProCorps troopers as well. She understood that they were loyal to the Empire first now; even above her. Tenel Ka couldn't wait to go through the ProCorps Academy herself.

"Great, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka answered with a smile. "As soon as you get settled in, I'd like to take you and your entourage on a tour of the Fountain Palace." Then she leaned in close to him. "And tonight, after your reception, I'll take you on a private tour of the Royal dungeons, Your Excellency."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.