Imperial Prostitute Tenel Ka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I may say so, you look radiant tonight, Your Majesty," Moff Fel told her after he took his own seat.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," she replied with a smile. Then she glanced at Jaina, who was seated to his right. "Hi Jaina," she said to her. Trista was sitting to her own left, followed by Taryn.

"Hello, Your Majesty," she replied after a noticeable pause, just like before.

After appetizers, and a little chit-chat, Moff Fel politely asked her why she wasn't wearing her comlink.

"Well, I wanted to," she admitted. "But it didn't really go with my dress." The she glanced over at Trista, who was talking to Taryn. "I've got it close by, though," she said to him as she nodded towards Trista's right wrist.

Moff Fel chuckled in reply. "How clever. I hadn't noticed. They have become very popular in the Empire, though. In fact, several of my officers are wearing them now," he informed her.

Tenel Ka looked down the Imperial side of the table. She quickly spotted several of the devices on their wrists. "Well, maybe next time," she replied with a smile.

Moff Fel smiled back at her, glanced at Trista and Taryn, then leaned in close to the Hapan Queen. "I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I have arranged for your entire entourage to receive a chrono, comlink, spectacles, and earpieces from the Empire. Unfortunately they won't be ready until tomorrow," he told her.

"Thank you, Your Excellency," Tenel Ka replied. "I'm sure they'll like them as much as I like mine," she said with a smile.

"The spectacles and earpieces are also something of a trend. If you would like to wear yours on our tour tomorrow, I'm sure no one would mind, and hopefully, some of your advisors will wear theirs as well," he told her.

"We'll see," Tenel Ka answered.

While Tenel Ka sensed a certain amount of unease between the Hapans and Imperials, they seemed to be getting along well enough. It probably helped that most of the Imperials were high-ranking women. Jaina seemed especially comfortable, and surprisingly polite. Tenel Ka was glad that she was happy, even if it was with the Empire.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 1 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12