Impetuous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" I said hesitantly. "Andrew's cousin is getting married upstate."

"When's he leaving?"

"Early Saturday morning."

"Then we have the whole place to ourselves. I can be over as soon as I get out of practice," he said energetically.

"I don't know, Roberto."

"We won't have to worry about anyone bothering us."

"Roberto, I don't think it's a good idea."

"Marie, can I call you Marie? You need a little quality time with a man who's going to take care of your every need."

"Where do you learn this shit?" I said laughing.

"Soap operas."

"You're an ass."

"So we're on?"

"I don't know. I'll think about it." I wanted to, but it seemed too dangerous.

"Don't think about it too long. I might get another offer," he teased.

"I'll think about it."

"Marie?"

"Yes, Roberto?"

"Do you have any lingerie?"

"What? Lingerie? No."

"Did you get the latest Victoria Secret catalog?"

"I think so." My interest was piqued. "It's somewhere around the house. Why?"

"On page thirty two, there's a corset that would look really hot on you."

""Oh there is, is there?" I liked to wear lingerie, but I had thrown out all of the stuff I used to wear for my ex.

"Yes, I'm looking at it right now, and thinking about you." His voice sounded all sexed up.

"That's enough Roberto!" I wasn't getting drawn into any phone sex.

"It's in stiletto red!"

"I'm hanging up now."

"And has a matching thong."

"Goodbye Roberto," I said as I hung up.

Yeah, right, lingerie.But then I found myself downstairs looking for the catalog. I found it in the bathroom.

There, like he said, on page thirty-two was a red corset.Like I'm going to wear that,I thought.

It was after midnight when I got off the phone with Victoria Secret; I even overnighted the package so that it would get here by the weekend.

I didn't see Roberto all week. In fact, I didn't see much of my own son. They had a big test at the end of the week. So, with practice, and then studying at night, they were pretty much cloistered. All I got from him was a text.

"See you on Saturday night," was all it read, and I didn't answer him back.

On Wednesday, when I got home from work, the package was waiting for me.

"A Victoria Secret package, mom?" Andrew questioned me when I picked it up from the kitchen counter.

"They sell more than lingerie you know. Bras and panties. Do you want to look at them?" I held the bag up to him.

"Ew. No!"

After dinner, I couldn't wait to try them on. I ran upstairs while Andrew was doing his schoolwork and quickly locked the door behind me. I held up my purchases after getting them out of the packaging. I got undressed and put the panties on first. They were lacy and very pretty. Not much to them, but they were, after all, thongs.

Next was the bustier. I had a little trouble figuring how to get it on, but then I had them both on and was standing in front of the mirror. Wow. Very sexy, but I guess that's the idea isn't it? I looked pretty good in it, too. I spun around on my toes admiring myself in the mirror.

Something was missing, though; besides my modesty and better judgment.Shoes. High heels, to be exact. I looked through my closet and tried on every heel I had, but none were right. None were enough like stilettos.

I sat on the bed; legs crossed in my little outfit, with a pump dangling from my right foot. Was I really going to order a pair of stilettos so that a teenage boy could rip them off in two seconds?

Yes, I guess I was.

Saturday morning, Andrew's dad was late as usual. I had all day, but I also had a lot to do. When he finally did show up, Andrew was dressed and ready, and I had my workout gear already on under my running suit.

"You look great, dear!" I said to Andrew all dressed up in a new suit. Then I turned to his father. "And you better get going. It's a two hour ride."

I rushed them out the door. The bimbo was in the front seat, but I pretended that I didn't notice her. I kissed Andrew goodbye.

"Have fun dear, and call me when you get there. I'll see you tomorrow." I didn't even wait for them to pull away, before I got in my car.

First, it was the gym, then to the nail salon, and finally to the hairdresser. I know was acting more like a girl going out on a dinner date rather than a slut getting ready for an evening of lust, but I wanted to look pretty for him. I wanted to feel pretty for myself.

I finished my errands, tidied up the house and was in my little outfit by 4:45. By 5:00, I was standing in the kitchen trying to find the best spot and pose for him when he walked in the back door.

The stiletto's heels were already killing my feet, but they were very pretty, with a thin leather strap that wrapped around my ankle and partly up my shin. They were kind of sexy in a vampish kind of way, and they made my ass look great.

The corset kept falling down off of my boobs, and I was constantly pulling it up. I was nervous and a little apprehensive. Would he think I was pretty? Sexy?

Five-thirty came and Roberto still hadn't shown up. Maybe he went home first to get something to eat. Six o'clock came and I was starting to feel a little silly sitting around dressed in this ridiculous outfit. I sent him a text, but I didn't get a response. Then I called him, but it went right to voice mail. By six-thirty, I was furious.

Seven o'clock came and I didn't even bother to change. I put on my running suit over the corset and zippered it up. I looked pretty silly dressed in a running suit and wearing stilettos, but I was beside myself with anger. How dare he stand me up?

I got into the car, and sped out of the driveway like a crazy woman.Fucking shoes.I could hardly drive with them on, but I didn't have time to take them off right now. I was headed straight for Roberto's house. I don't know what the fuck I was going to do once I got there.

I turned the corner and caught a glimpse of him right away, but someone was there with him. It was a girl. That little fuck was with a girl.

They were in front of his house, standing in the driveway when I passed by them. I glared at him as I passed, but he pretended not to see me. I drove down the block, pulled over at the corner, and got out my phone.

"Don't pretend that u don't see me. I'm rite down the block," I texted him. A few seconds later; "I no wait."

A minute later, the girl walked the other way and he came down the street to my car. I rolled down the window.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I was crazed.

"What?" was what I got by way of an answer.

"Don't play games with me. I'm not some seventeen year old whore that you can fuck with."

"Marie, you never got back to me about whether I was supposed to come over or not."

"Don't Marie me. It's Mrs. Teller to you, and that didn't stop you last week from kicking in my door and raping me."

Well, that's not really how it went.

"Well excuse me,Mrs. Teller, but I think you liked it."

"Don'teversay shit like that to me. Fuck you! Why don't you go back to that little tramp of yours?" I was livid. How dare he throw that in my face?

I put the car in drive and started to speed off.

"Marie, wait!" He cried out, but I kept going. I could feel the tears welling up in me, and I didn't want him to see me cry.

On the way home I slowed down and started to think about it. He was right. I didn't tell him to come over. In fact, I kind of told him not to come. I breezed over his request for me to wear lingerie for him, and yet here I was still wearing it. And he really didn't rape me. I really did enjoy it. Was I playing games with him?

I stopped crying. Well, this is really the end now. He's going to think that I'm some sort of lunatic. It's for the best.I started to cry again.

I pulled in the driveway and walked in the house. I took off my jacket and was about to proceed upstairs when I heard the back door open. I walked into the kitchen to see Roberto.

I must have forgotten to lock the door.

"Marie, I'm sorry."

"Roberto, I think you should go."

"No, Marie." He had that look in his eye again, and it scared me.

I started running up the stairs. The idea was to get to my room and lock the door behind me, but it's hard to run in stilettos and he caught me just as I reached the door. He tackled me and we both landed on the bed, but he was on top. The impact cause my breast to slightly pop out of my outfit.

"Get off of me," I yelled as I struggled to free myself, but he was too strong.

"You are going to lay there and listen to me." But I wouldn't and I started to hit him. I was still very mad at him. He grabbed both of my hands and pinned them down above my head. I still struggled.

He held both of my wrists with his left hand as he sat up on top of me, ripped his muscle shirt off with his right hand and proceeded to tie my wrists with the shirt. I didn't think that he could do it, but before long both of my hands are restrained together and he was tying them both to the headboard.

"Wow!" he said, panting. "You are as strong as a tiger, and you bought the corset I liked." He said leering at me. My areolas were just peeking out above the corset.

"Fuck you!" I screamed in restrained contempt.

"We'll see. But first, let's see if you bought the matching thong.

I screamed in frustration as he started to pull down my pants.

"Oh, my God," he said in awe as he got my pants pulled down to my knees. "You are so beautiful, and those panties are so sexy."

"Roberto, let me go!"

"Let me see how your ass looks in the thong." He pulled my pants over the stilettos, and flipped me over on to my stomach.

"Mrs. Teller, you really have a great ass. And by the way, nice shoes!" Even with all of the compliments, I was still furious with him. Especially since he had me tied up.

He let go of my legs and I spun around onto my back and kicked at him, but he just blocked it with his hand. He grabbed both of my ankles again.

"First of all, you told me not to come." He was now yelling at me. "You said, and I quote, 'Roberto I don't think it's a good idea.'" I was still miffed, but he was right.

"Second, that little tramp is my sister's friend. She's thirteen."

"She's thirteen?" I said embarrassed. I felt like such an ass playing the jealous older woman.

"Yes, just turned," he said grinning.

"Ok, I'm sorry." I apologized. "Can you untie me now?"

"No way," he said with a glint in his eye. "You look sensational like this, and I'm not going to pass up this opportunity."

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked with a little fear.

He stood up, and took off his pants and shorts. I caught sight of his hard cock as he returned to the bed.

"First, I'm going to give you a reward for wearing this beautiful lingerie for me. The shoes are a nice touch; I didn't even think about shoes," he said as he started taking my panties off.

"How do you know that I'm wearing them for you?" I teased.

"Don't be such a wise ass. You're already going to get punished for being such a naughty girl."

"Punished? What do you mean punished?"

He pulled my panties over my heels and then crawled between my legs, headfirst. He slipped his hands under my thighs and stuck his tongue into my pussy.

I arched my back and drove my hips into his mouth. "I'm not enjoying this," I lied.

He was even better at giving head than he was at manual stimulation. Being tied up made it feel even better. It was almost as good as last week when he was forcing me to have sex with him. In my fantasy, he was again.

"I'm really not feeling anything!" I cried as he flicked my clit with his tongue. I wrapped my legs around the small of his back trying to get my clit closer to his tongue.

He reached up with his hands, pulled my corset down under my breasts, and began to rub my nipples between his fingers. I arched my back again to his stimulating my tits.

Roberto stopped flicking my clit and started to run circles around it instead. I started to loose consciousness of anything else in the world but his tongue and his fingers.

In this dream world, the image of Roberto holding my wrists behind me, and fucking me so hard, came back to me again. That's what I want, I thought. This was nice, but I really want him to fuck me.

"Roberto, I want you to fuck me," I cried.

He hummed to the negative.

"Roberto, please fuck me. I want you inside of me so bad." I begged. But he just kept on licking me. Not that I was complaining, but I wanted his cock in me when I came, and I was getting so very close.

"Roberto,please! I want you to stick your cock in my pussy!" I remembered his love of dirty talk.

He couldn't resist. He stopped licking me and crawled up my body and stuck his prick in me just as I was starting to come.

"Oh, Roberto fuck me hard, real hard!" He was pounding into me and I wrapped my legs around his, while digging my heels into the back of his shins.

I could feel each and every orgasm as they crested and I drove my hips into him for each one. I came and I came, but when I stopped so did Roberto. I know he didn't have an orgasm yet.

"Aren't you going to finish?" I panted.

"No, I have other plans." He got up and went into the bathroom. He left me still tied up, and struggling to catch my breath.

A few minutes later, he was walking out with a plastic tube in his hand.

It was a tube of lubricant. Why would he need a tube of lubricant? I'm so hot and wet for him... Then I realized.

"Roberto, you can't fuck me in the ass," I said with horror. I had never let anyone do that, and I heard anal sex hurt like hell.

"You've been such a naughty girl, and Mrs. Teller you have such a great ass how can I resist?" He lubed up his dick.

"Roberto, it's going to hurt!" I pleaded, trying to untie my hands.

"I'd never hurt you Marie, but I've never done it before and I really want to fuck you in the ass." He flipped me over on my stomach like a rag doll, and holding an ankle in each hand he climbed between my legs.

I felt his prick between the cheeks of my ass and then I felt his head at my sphincter.

"No, Roberto, please don't, it'll hurt." Despite my protests, he slipped his cock easily into my ass. I arched my back waiting for the pain.

"Oh God," I grunted. But the pain didn't come. Maybe a bit, but I was doing all right with it.

Roberto was up on his hands, watching every thrust of his cock as it entered my ass.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he was fucking me.

"Yes," I said, relieved.

"Does it hurt?"

"A little, but I'm okay," I said. I laid my head on the pillow. "You like it, don't you?"

"Oh Marie, I fucking love it. Ever since I saw you bend over in those tight jeans, I've wanted to fuck you in the ass." Serves me right, I thought, I'm getting it right where I deserve it.

"I like you fucking me in my tight ass," I moaned.

"You do?" His eyes never left my butt.

"I love that you like it so much. I want you to fuck me in the ass." I grunted with each thrust into me.

This was a situation I never thought I'd be in. I'm tied to my bed, dressed in a corset and stilettos, and a teenage boy is fucking me in the ass. What's even crazier is that I'm enjoying it.

Roberto's pace quickened and he started to breath heavy through his mouth. I started to moan to his rhythmic humping. It was hurting a little more, but I didn't want him to stop. I knew how much he was enjoying fucking me in the ass.

"Oh God, I'm going to come in your ass Marie." He was pumping into me even harder. My whole body was swaying front and back to his massive thrusts. "Oh, God I love fucking you in the ass," Roberto screamed as he started to explode. God, I love it.

After he was finished, he rolled off me and lay on his back. He scrambled up and kissed me on my lips.

"Thank you," he said sleepily then rolled back again.

"Don't fall asleep on me," I commanded. "Untie me first." He got to his knees, and, with a little trouble, untied me. He rolled onto his back again and fell asleep.

"You know what I wish?" I said to him as I lightly kissed him on the lips.

"What?" he said from his dreams.

"That just once, we could do it normally."

"Mmph," he said from his sleep.

I went into the bathroom, took off the corset and stilettos and proceeded to wash off my makeup. I returned to the bed twenty minutes later with a washcloth soaked in warm soapy water. Roberto was asleep on the bed, but he had an erection.

Do they walk around with an erection all of the time?I lay next to him on the bed and started to stroke his penis with the warm soapy washcloth. I wanted to screw again, but I had to wash his dick first, especially after where it had just been.

"Mmmmmm," he said as he woke up. "That's nice." He rolled over on top of me, and started to kiss me. Not hard, hormone fueled kisses, but warm, tender, rolling kisses. The way that lovers kiss after they've made love.

He was really a good kisser, and so good looking. Forty isn't too old, I thought. I could still have his babies. He grabbed my tits and broke the fantasy. Here come the hormones again, but this time it was my turn.

I rolled him onto his back. It's easy when you still have a hold of someone's cock. I threw the washcloth on the floor and mounted on top of him. He was playing with my tits as I started rubbing the head of his dick on the lips of my labia.

"That feels even nicer," he said as he fondled my nipples with his thumbs.

I then guided his rock hard cock into my pussy.

"That's the best." I sat back far on his cock and rocked back and forth so his cock was rubbing up and down on my clit. It probably wasn't the best motion for him, but I loved it. In fact, when I sat really far back on his member it hurt him a little, and he grimaced.

"It's okay if the lovemaking hurts a little, right? As long as you're giving pleasure to your partner," I said as I sat even farther back on his cock.

"Right," he was obviously in some pain as he arched his back. I let up on him a little even though it felt so good against my clit.

I finished on top and then we rolled over and we humped with him on top. We then fell asleep... Rinse, lather, repeat...