Impregnated by Aliens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meeting," she said. The map showed the place. "Time," she said. Digits appeared at the meeting place, and where she was. "Nice gadget," she said. It had been tuned to her language. The computer seemed more capable than these scientists were at using her language. Just so long as she kept it simple.

The meeting didn't go well. She felt too tired, unable to find the energy to break in to their conversations. They showed little interest in her, so she left feeling disappointed.

Did they realise who she was? She was the governor of a state in the most powerful country on the planet. It was no good trying to muscle her way in on their meetings. She would learn what made them tick, and use her wiles to get their attention and what she wanted.

It was simple, more like a vacation than the most important business trip of her life. She decided on a routine; more delicious food, another movie, a telephone call to her brother for a build of confidence, then bed.

Mary checked on the computer pen, it was next day. In the shower she thought she might have put on some weight. Those meals were better than she thought.

Today, she was going to make a determined effort, to make progress then return home. She found a viewing area and just stood gazing down at the earth. The whole room was like a glass bowl. She stamped her foot over Washington, imagining shaking up all those self important politicians riding the gravy train.

Mary made her way to the meeting, feeling tired from such a long walk. She had covered a lot of the ship during the day. Poking her nose in to every laboratory she came to. The map was handy too, for it explained something of what she was looking at.

"Bill! Tell them we will share information. We will gather all the computer information we have, and pass it to them," Mary firmly said. He looked sceptical for a moment. The only real expression she had noticed, since meeting him. Perhaps he had been practising.

It seemed a rule of the meeting that everyone was to join in. He made the announcement.

"Your scientists will be in contact with us?" he asked.

"Yes!" she said.

"We accept this sharing," he told her. "We will make arrangements," Bill solemnly spoke. "You have the, err, pen. That will work on earth and give you all the information you require," he stated.

It was that easy. She smiled discreetly. They had agreed to share the information they had. She would make sure it was filtered through her corporation's computer systems. Some of it would be non-profitable, so that would be shared. She guessed there was plenty for everyone.

Mary felt full, yet she was still hungry. "That healing process, what exactly did it do? What did you do to me?" she asked.

"Are you ill?" he asked. "We should go to the medical section," Bill said.

He led the way. Mary didn't bother with the map, she was too worried. At least Bill's English was improving. She went through a scanner. With a pen he shone a picture of her internal structure in mid air. Pointing at figures and symbols, the skeleton faded, and organs became prominent one after another.

She felt queasy. This was her body he was dissecting, only a picture but nevertheless, it was her. She was relieved not to see any warning red spots anywhere. He zoomed in on her midriff, going deeper, blocking out everything else.

"There, everything OK," he announced.

"What? What?" Mary pointed at a small object, inside her.

"A person," he told her.

"How?" she whispered.

"You are not ill. You are fixed," he said.

"When did this happen," she asked. The feathery voice revealed how light headed she was. He pointed to the cabinet she had been in, fumbled over the word yesterday, and stopped explaining.

"Is it human? An earth baby?" she whispered.

"Yes. Human sperm err, fertilised your egg," he said.

"But how is it so developed? It shouldn't be so big, yet," she said, with a hushed voice. She was unable to take her eyes off the baby, in side of her. She rubbed her belly, feeling a slight bump. It was still tiny but well developed.

"You are now improved. One cycle instead of nine is more efficient," he said.

There was no pride in his tone of voice; it was just a sharing of information.

Mary thought about what he was saying. It was as though her mind had slowed down to match his speech. "You mean I will have a baby, in one month, instead of nine?" she asked. There was no incredulity in her voice. It was as though she to was merely sharing information.

"Reproduction process is more efficient," he said. "One baby a month. You have one-hundred sperm for your eggs. If you want more, you can get earthman sperm," Bill explained.

"What do you mean? I'm going to have a baby every month?" she asked. Mary was stunned. Surely he couldn't mean all this. It must be nonsense. There had to be a mistake. This picture must be a projection of future development, not how it is now.

"This is in you, now. One hundred sperm, ready to develop. One every month," he explained. "The sperm are stored, ready and waiting, for each egg," he explained.

Mary realised she had been speaking her thoughts out loud. He was answering them, yet it still couldn't be accepted. She concentrated on the image of her baby.

"Was it earthman sperm?" she asked, feeling he had already told her, but needed reassurance.

"Yes, from all over the earth. Different males, different, err, tribes. The sperm is from all the best specimens of males," he stated.

"I have one-hundred sperm in me, and they are all going to produce a baby?" she quietly said. The thought threatened to overwhelm her.

"Yes," he said, so matter of fact, it couldn't be disputed.

"One baby a month, for 100 months," she gasped. "Can my body stand that?" she asked.

"Yes. Improved physiology, better body," he said.

"Why did you do this to me?" she complained.

"You agreed to share information. You are a gift to us, so we made an experiment," he explained.

The very first meeting came to mind. He had misinterpreted what she said, and what had been agreed. They didn't have women here, and just didn't consider them. There was little sense of community or affection, or even friendship. They considered her a gift to them, from earth. She was just a gift, a souvenir, along with all the other trinkets given to them.

As an experiment they had decided to make her into a baby machine. They just wanted to see how efficient the reproduction cycle could be made. So she was going to be popping babies, every month, for the next eight years.

"I must go to my room," she whispered. "I need to lie down."

Mary tried to bring to mind the stages of pregnancy. In a few days she would have a prominent bump. Everyone would know she was pregnant. She smiled warmly, with a self satisfied look of contentment. No wonder she was hungry, the baby was developing at an accelerated rate.

An improvement meant the birth would be easy. One hundred little babies! Mary smiled indulgently, while rubbing her tummy. This feeling of happiness might be from the pregnancy, and those improvements, but she didn't care. She wallowed in the glorious and delirious happiness of motherhood, while tucking in to another meal.

12