Impregnating Niece - Four Surprises

Story Info
Complete work of fiction.
3.2k words
4.19
274.6k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My niece (from my wife's side) and her husband have been married three years and still did not have children. Usually in India couples have a child within the first two years of marriage. Both of them are highly educated and work in very good jobs. At 23 years of age she looks amazingly hot so much so that whenever I visit their house I pretty much have a hard-on the entire time. I have to sit on the couch with a pillow on my lap or take other actions to hide my erection.

During one of my visits I brought up the subject of children and asked them why they had not yet become parents or was it their lifestyle to go through life without the joys of having kids. The response to this question of mine is how this entire story begins.

I was shocked to hear that my nieces husband was impotent. Apparently she loved him very much and even though she knew he was impotent she wanted to marry him. Initially they had agreed that they would not have any children and they just wanted each others company through life. Now their feelings had changed since my nieces younger sister had a baby and they felt incomplete without a child of their own. I asked them if they had discussed this with their family and been to the Doctor to see how she could get pregnant. They said that they were ashamed to bring this up with the family and the Doctor had said that the only way they could get pregnant was in vitro fertilization. Consequently a sperm count was done on my nieces husbands sperm and it was found to be very low and not suitable. So they were contemplating using a sperm donor. All this they were planning on their own without involvement of either his or her family.

If I said earlier that I was shocked, I was even more dumb founded the second time when they asked me if I would be willing to donate the sperm. They said they were very fond of me, liked my character, education, and of course my looks. I also looked a lot like my nieces husband in terms of features and skin colour so nobody would be the wiser if we kept this amoung ourselves. Just the thought of my seed inside my niece fertilizing her egg was enough to make my rock hard cock twitch. The way my cock was in my pants was really painful as he was facing downwards and needed to be facing upwards for his erection. I had to excuse myself and stand up. I quickly turned away from them, rearranged my cock and sat down quickly with the pillow on my lap.

I told them I needed a few minutes to think. My niece went into the kitchen to make coffee while her husband followed. I began to think what the consequences would be. They were highly educated, had excellent income and job stability, so caring for the child would not be a problem. Also my niece was healthy in all respects. I decided to go for it. I would be helping out a couple that I liked a lot.

When they came back with the coffee I told them the good news and they were ecstatic. They said they would bear all the costs involved with the procedure. I asked them how much it would cost and they said it would cost Rs. 2.50 million which is a lot of money. My mind began racing and I began to think, what if I could get them to allow me to impregnate my niece the normal way. I have always wanted to fuck my favourite niece.

So I just blurted it out and asked how would they feel if I were to have sex with my niece and it would be just sex, meaning that she need not take off all her clothes just so that I could see her vagina and fuck her depositing my seed inside of her. Now this is the third time I was shocked and this time I was flabbergasted. Apparently this was the idea they had all along but were too afraid to put forth the suggestion to me. And they wanted me to go the whole nine yards with the niece.

No one can imagine the feeling of elation I had in my chest at this time. Hearing this my cock started talking to me, to get on it before they change their mind. Of course my brain knew that there was no way they would change their mind. So I asked them when could I begin and they said right then and there as the time was ripe for making her pregnant. One condition they had was that the husband would be witness to the whole thing. I had no objection to that and in fact had a better secret idea.

They led me to the bedroom and my niece quickly lit some mild fragrance sticks and then she came and sat on the bed. Even though I was extremely excited, I needed to take it slow with some foreplay. I asked my nieces husband to do the honours of undressing her, but he said I was to do it. I took my nieces face in my hands and just looked at her beauty. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. At 50 plus I was honoured and privileged to have been given this opportunity. I bent in slowly and kissed her ear and then kissed her softly on her neck. She began to moan as I again looked at her faced with her eyes closed. I kissed her on her eyes and then on her lips. Going in again I kissed her full on the lips using my tongue a little bit. I purposfully disengaged wanting to see her yearn for more kissing. I kissed her harder this time holding her head in my hands. Her hand came up to my face and we kissed passionately.

We kissed and tongued while our hands explored each others body and I could see she wanted more, so I got her to stand up and began to unhook her blouse and at the same time her bra. I swung her around to face me and slipped off her blouse and then her bra and her breasts came into view. Wow, these were the most beautiful knockers in the world, absolutely perfect and ripe, the ones I had longed to get my hands on and now they were inches away from me. I reached out and began to fondle them gently. They were so soft and supple, taking the shape of my press and then bouncing back to their round shape the moment I let them go. I could go on playing with them but I wanted to pay attention to her nipples as well.

My nieces husband in the meantime was watching intently and he commented that he had never been able to make love to his wife like this. I told him to get undressed as I had a surprise for him. I turned my attention once again to my niece. I leaned forward and began to suck on her nipple which began to grow bigger in my mouth. My mouth was meshed against the softest boob flesh ever and I was sucking on the most beautiful nipple in the world. My niece was rubbing my head with her hands looking down at my mouth sucking her breast. I switched breasts while my hands began to undress her sari. After undressing her sari I undid her skirt and stepped back to enjoy her shapely figure.

Her lithe and svelte figure was amazing, her skin was light brown like a beautiful tan, so soft and tender. I began to trace my hands from her underarms down to her waist and up again feeling the hour glass figure. I guided her to sit on the edge of the bed. I could see that she wanted me badly because she did not resist anything I did. With her sitting at the edge of the bed I bent down and took hold of her ankles and brought them to my face. I began to suck on her toes interspersed with soft bites. She showed she was loving it by closing her eyes and whimpering softly. With her legs on my shoulder I leaned forward and took hold of her panties. Instinctively she lifted her bottom off the bed for me to slip her panties up her thighs. Her panties were quickly off and I could see the glorious treasure that I was going to dig into shortly.

At this moment there was a sudden shift in the action. My niece suddenly got up and grabbed hold of my belt and began to open it. She wanted to see the manhood that was going to give her her baby. She then proceeded to unzip my pants while my hands were caressing her head playing with her long hair. As she slipped my pants down I took off my shirt. With only my boxers on and my raging hard-on staring her right in the face, my niece suddenly had this shy look come over her face. I lifted her head by the chin and made her make eye contact with me. I told her that she has to do the last bit. With some hesitancy she slipped off my boxers and as soon as she saw my erect six inch and thick cock she let out a gasp.

Given that her husband was impotent she had never seen a cock as big and thick as mine and she had never seen a circumcised one at that. She did not know what to do with my cock so I guided her hand to hold my cock and then instinctively she began to stroke it. A smile came upon her face as she played with my cock and low hanging balls. I turned to look at her husband who had this amazing grin on his face. For the first time seeing the action going on his cock had managed to become erect although it was only about three inches long. I could see him stroking his cock to keep it erect.

I could tell that my niece had never given head to anyone before, so I had to teach her. I asked her to close her eyes and open her mouth. I quietly place the head of my cock in her mouth and she opened her eyes startled to see my cock in her mouth. Again instinctively she closed her mouth and I began to move back and forth fucking her mouth. She soon caught on and when I stopped she began to move her head up and down my shaft. I soon realised she liked sucking cock and was a natural at it. I took out my cock and rubbed it all over her beautiful face, her forehead, her eyes, her ears, her nose and her neck and her breasts, even under her armpits. I slapped her cheeks gently with my cock. She was absolutely mesmerized at my cock and grasped it in her hands and began to suck it again. I stopped her and guided her to suck my balls which she did with gusto and then to lick my shaft from the base upwards, stopping at the tip behind the head. I got her to flick the back of the head with the tip of her tongue. Quickly she realised that was a sensitive spot for me as I grimaced with enjoyment when she did that to me. She was a quick learner and began to enjoy giving head. My problem was that I was so excited that I might have just come in her mouth, but I so desperately wanted my seed inside her that I had to detach her from my cock.

I bent down again and grabbed her ankles and lifted them up facing the ceiling. Her beautiful love spot came into view and with the bright lights on it was a sight for sore eyes. With her thighs together the round butt and the pussy lips in the middle with the little hair around it was a glorious sight to behold.

Keeping her thighs together I began to kiss her thighs alternately making it a point to not touch her pussy. She was becoming desperate and wanted me to fondle her pussy. I obliged but this time I bent down and placed a wet kiss on her pussy. She gasped as if out of air. When she opened her eyes and looked down I had opened up her legs and was digging into the treasure trove between her legs. She was trying to close her legs, but I held them open and began to lick her pussy. She had never felt sensations like this before. Her head began to twist from side to side and she began to mutter things under her breadth in her native tongue. I began to suck on her juicy pussy holding her legs apart. Then I began to fuck her with my tongue which brought her to the edge. She began to scream at me her uncle that she had never felt like this before. She wanted me to suck her harder. I sucked her clitoris harder and I found her hands coming towards my head. I thought she was going to stop me, but her hands grasped my head and pressed it deep into her love box with her legs wide open. I kept up the pressure and soon after I thought she was having convulsions. I soon realised she was having an orgasm and after a few moments with one final scream she begged me to stop and removed my head from her pussy. My mouth dripping with her juices, I looked up to see her smiling in enjoyment.

Now for the surprise I had for the husband. I told him that since he had managed an erection for the first time he could fuck his wife first and then I would take over. Alas the man lost his chance to be the first one to fuck his wife. He could not keep up his excitement for long and he had already masturbated and his penis was now flaccid. He told me to go ahead and impregnate his wife.

I quickly leaned forward to place my cock inside my niece when my niece stopped. What she said next was the fourth surprise that made me almost die on the spot. She said she was a virgin as their marriage had never been consummated. She wanted me to be gentle with her. I smiled at her and reassured her that everything would be all right. My excitement knew no bounds as getting to fuck a virgin at my age was like finding a needle in a haystack. I wet the head of my manhood with her juices and began to penetrate her slowly. I stopped with my cock one inch inside and looked at my niece. Her face showed signs of apprehension and fear. I told her not to worry that if there was any pain it would be just like the prick of a needle. Again I put an inch of my cock inside her and took it out all the time reassuring her and taking her concentration of the event that was going to happen. As I was talking to her and cajoling her, with one swift smooth motion I entered her pussy popping her cherry. She gave a small yelp with her eyes shut and a couple of tears formed in her eyes. Holding her tight I began to move my penis in a grinding motion just to make sure everything was done right. I took out my penis which was now full of blood. I showed my niece my penis and she had a big smile on her face. She said it had not pained her that much at all. It was just the thought of it that scared her. I wiped off the blood from my penis with a towel and wiped her pussy clean. She said she would keep the towel as a souvenir.

I focussed my attention once again to the job at hand which was to deposit my cum inside my niece. I placed the head of my cock at the opening to her pussy again and this time she was very receptive. She welcomed my penis inside and I began to fuck her missionary style. My niece began to cry out to me to fuck her and to make her pregnant. Her husband had come closer and was now helping to keep her legs open so that I could fuck her with nice long hard strokes. Soon the slapping sound of our fucking could be heard. With every stroke I entered her fully and it looked as though I was trying to even get my balls inside her. Given my excitement of the entire proceedings, I found myself coming rather quickly and did not mind it in the least as I knew there was going to be many more breeding sessions coming up. I grabbed hold of my nieces body tight with my arms holding on to her back under her arm pits and with my mouth gently biting her ear I began to explode deep inside her womb giving her all the baby seed I had. I kept my cock deep inside her well past the point where the twitching and pumping stopped. I don't know how much I deposited inside her but suffice it to say that when the time came to take my cock out he slid out like a well-oiled machine. My nieces husband had the quick thinking to quickly put a pillow under his wife's butt so that as much of my semen would stay inside her. She stayed in that position for about twenty minutes before he let her turn on her side. He instructed her to go to sleep so that the little sperm cells would find their way home upwards.

We made love again twice that night and over the next few weeks I fucked my niece in every position imaginable from standing up and her bouncing on my cock, to her riding me like a horse, to me taking her sideways from behind. Her husband also got to get in on the action. I fucked her continuously to ensure that my sperm was inside her at all times. Needless to say my niece became pregnant and I continued to fuck her during her pregnancy.

When she was about six months pregnant I had to move out of town on a job but did keep in close touch with them. They said I was welcome to fuck with them whenever I was in town and when the time came for them to have a second child they would let me know. I experessed my great pleasure at having been able to help them and was looking forward to my next visit after the baby was born when I would like to drink from my nieces lactating breasts. She said she would gladly allow me to suckle her breasts.

Needless to say I will take them up on their offer.