Impregnation Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MilkyTits
MilkyTits
297 Followers

When he recovered from the explosion, he eased his sticky cock out of me as jizz literally poured out of my gaping hole. Nikos quickly moved his hand to cup my gaping pussy and massaged the swollen lips, keeping the semen from leaking out as best he could. Mark reached for a thong plug that was on the counter just outside the shower and moving Nikos' hand aside, carefully inserted the stopper into my vagina and strapped the thong support into place.

They continued to soap my body all over and rinse me clean before helping me out into the bedroom where a staffer had changed the sheets on the bed, which they gently tucked me into. They dried off and climbed in on either side of me and we slept for most of the rest of the morning.

The impregnation session was going wonderfully so far. I loved Mark and Nikos' attention. They were so dedicated at keeping me fully penetrated for the first 12 hours. I felt truly and wonderfully knocked up. I could imagine that even now I was pregnant with one of their babies, but I knew the impregnating would continue. I had purchased the 5 day impregnation package.

I woke first at noon to the pleasure of having Mark's chest in front of me and Nikos' firm chest behind me. They rustled in their sleep a bit and readjusted their holds on me--reassuring me that they were there and attentive. I decided to give them a treat. I gently disengaged from their embraces and found some massage oil in the drawer of the bed stand and after squirting some into my hand, lubed my palms and then knelt between my studs and massaged both their cocks at once. This of course brought them fully awake and they began writhing and moaning with pleasure. They told me to lean down between them and they each first kissed and then sucked one of my tits.

They were working up to orgasms, but there was a rule at the resort that all semen was to be directed towards impregnation, so they had me stop short of their cumming and reposition for a fucking. Nikos stayed on his back while I knelt on my hands and knees over him, leaning down to let him continue to suck my nipples, while Mark knelt behind to fuck me doggie style.

He slipped the plug out and let his hot meat slip into my depths, then began pistoning in and out, nearly knocking my head into the headboard and making Nikos nearly rip my nipples off as he bit down to keep hold. I reached up to hold the headboard so that I could stay more stationary for Mark's pounding and was rewarded by his quick climax and more loads of semen. He was almost angry for getting him so turned on with the cock massage-- he said he was going to fuck me pregnant like a bitch and had just rammed and rammed mercilessly. Honestly, I loved it--he was so hard and brutal and sexy. I felt like a mare being bred by her stallion.

When Mark was done--he pulled out quickly and pushed my hips down to take Nikos' cock inside me before too much jizz poured out. Nikos was hot and ready and bucked up inside, nearly knocking me off him, like I was riding some kind of mechanical bull. Mark stayed behind me and reached around to massage my tits as I sat erect over Nikos. Nikos' head writhed on the pillow back and forth as he worked towards his orgasm, almost in pain, his need was so fierce. With a great final thrust, he nearly bumped me off, but Mark held my hips down so that we stayed engaged and Nikos pumped load after load of his jizz up to my cervix.

When Nikos' had relaxed again, Mark lifted me off him and replaced the plug to hold in the semen. He laid me on my back beside Nikos and propped pillows under my hips to help the semen stay deep in the canal. He laid on my other side, propped up on one elbow and with one large hand, massaged my clit and sucked a nipple as I lay there, until I came again.

The impregnation sessions continued throughout the 5 days. Mark and Nikos were wonderful--filling me to the brim nearly constantly with semen, keeping me plugged when they weren't penetrating me themselves. As my stay progressed, we recreated more, swam, dined, danced, and strolled on the beach.

I loved the feeling of the plug holding their jizz inside me. I could feel their fluids squishing and sloshing as I walked. I loved the smell of their semen on me at all times. My nipples were red from being sucked so much, but my skin was rosy and radiant from all the fucking. I was getting a wonderful tan all over with a great thong tan line, from basking naked in the sun with my two lovers. I loved frolicking in the pool with them. It was so refreshing and I loved the feel of the water rushing over my naked tits and ass in the sunshine.

On the day I was to go home, I woke in Mark's arms, with Nikos wrapped closely to my backside, reveling in how wonderful this time had been--being coddled by these two big Teddy Bears. They had fucked me silly. My pussy was somewhat becoming used to being rammed and prodded continuously, but it was still a little sore and tender.

I played with the hair on Mark's chest and he woke groggily and asked me how I felt. I told him I felt wonderfully pregnant. I was so happy to think that I was now carrying one of these two men's babies. Mark asked me if I was sure I felt pregnant, and I told him I just sensed it. My womb was sore from being rammed by these guys' monster cocks, but it felt so satisfying to know that they'd impregnated me. They had certainly done their work. If one wasn't ramming his meat into me, the other was, for what seemed like a continuous time. It felt more natural to be impaled on a cock than it did to not.

Well, Mark, said, we want to be certain that we've done our job, so we're not going to waste any time. Let's get up and watch the sun rise. So we rousted Nikos and made our way to the balcony. Mark leaned me over the railing and gently removed my plug. A generous amount of semen oozed from that gaping well-worked hole as Nikos massaged his cock groggily and brought it to life.

Mark positioned Nikos behind me and told him to get to work. So Nikos positioned his thick cock head at my dripping pussy lips one last time and pressed his length into me as I looked out at the ocean, the sun beginning to light up the sky and make the water glisten like glass. My tits were dangling from my chest as I bent forward for Nikos and I loved the feel of the morning breeze kissing my nipples. I was sure that these men's impregnation was working. They were so virile and potent and dedicated.


Mark massaged my clit as Nikos fucked me from behind and brought me to a quick climax. Nikos didn't take long to shoot his final load into me--spurting again and again until he finally spasmed one last time and held himself deeply into me. He stepped back and let Mark insert his massive cock into me one last time. He squished out Nikos sperm, which made us so wet as we plunged together. Nikos massaged my tits as Mark worked my love box this one last time--easing in and out at first with his massive size, before gearing up to full steam and pounding me from behind at full force--nearly knocking me over the railing.

He held on to my hips and let his cock ram hard against my cervix--and then it happened--he actually jammed the head of his cock into the opening of my cervix--I screamed and he just bucked harder and harder and jack hammered into me keeping a firm hold of my hips. The intensity built up so much that I screamed with my orgasm and Mark swore as he fucked me harder than he'd ever fucked anyone before. Nikos stood back and told Mark to cool it, but he couldn't get through to him. He was like an animal gone wild.

Mark swore--this'll make you fuckin' pregnant if nothing will--you're going to have my baby, bitch--take this, and this, and this... and he just rammed and rammed and finally dove deeper than ever and held himself firmly in my depths and let his cock spurt load after load of his fertile seed directly into my womb. There was no doubt that he had impregnated me, if there was any before. I felt branded--totally mated to this male. He had made me his. He had made me pregnant. I had nearly passed out. We just laid there enjoined, leaning over the rail, gasping for breath, naked in the morning sunrise.

As we gradually came around, he gently caressed my breasts and ran his hands over my sides and leaned back to stroke my back and arms and hair and then reached around to feel where we were joined. He gave my clit a sweet and loving massage. Asked me if I was okay and then very gently disengaged from me, quickly replacing the plug that he had pulled out earlier. He laid me on the chaise lounge on the balcony so that I could relax and continue to watch the sunrise, but adjusted it so that my hips were elevated. He asked Nikos to get us all some coffee and orange juice and then sat beside me in a deck chair.

He asked me how it felt to have been impregnated and I told him it felt wonderful. Like the beginning of a whole new adventure. Mark, Nikos and I sat on the balcony and watched the sunrise, drinking our coffee and juice and then showered and went down to the examining room to have my pregnancy tested.

I laid back on the examining table, placed my legs on the supports, spreading them so that my vaginal plug was in full view, and waited for the attendant to come in. Mark and Nikos stood at either side by my head, each holding a hand. The attendant was a woman who was naked beneath her lab coat. A lovely breast and delicate pubic hair peaked out of the opening, and I recognized her from the brochure that I had read about the place. She asked me how I was feeling and I told her "radiant." She grinned a knowing smile and stepped between my spread legs to carefully remove the plug my studs had so diligently kept in place whenever we were taking a break from impregnation.

As she first removed the plug, a flood of semen oozed out, dripping into a receptacle on the floor of the examining room. I could see in a mirror overhead, that my pussy lips were all read and irritated and swollen. That pussy had really gotten a working over--especially this morning from Mark's final fuck. The attendant swabbed my vagina clean, using tender strokes that actually were starting to arouse me again. Mark and Nikos each squeezed a hand as they saw my nipples pucker into tight buds.

The attendant looked at Mark's and Nikos' cocks and remarked that she wasn't surprised that my pussy was so sore, because Mark and Nikos represented their largest and their most energetic cocks. The men's cocks leaped with added enthusiasm at the attention. I leaned my head to one side to fondly kiss and lick the tip of Mark's cock and then leaned to the other side to playfully kiss and lick the tip of Nikos' cock and told her, I know, they were great. The guys grinned, but kept trying to stay composed.

The attendant inserted an instrument into my vagina that was meant to detect whether or not I was pregnant, and I waited anxiously for the results. She wasn't sure it was working properly, so she took it out, inserted it again, which got me squirming with arousal again, and the guys had to offer soothing words to help keep me from rocking my pelvis. She shook her head and looked at the instrument, then up at me and then the guys and reported that I was indeed pregnant--and they leaned down and each kissed me on the lips and nipples.

She kept on with her report saying that she had had to double check her readings, but it appeared that I was not only pregnant, but carrying twins. We all shared a moment of ecstatic excitement. The attendant pulled the instrument out of my vagina, which got me more excited than I could handle and Nikos reached down and massaged my vaginal opening, before moving the attendant aside and slipping his erect firm cock into my pussy once more. He gently but insistently brought me to another orgasm, while Mark kissed and caressed me and the attendant washed off her instruments.

Nikos hadn't climaxed yet, but he slipped out of me to let Mark continue the fuck. Nikos approached the attendant with his eager cock, lifted her up onto the counter in the room and ploughed into her love box--which she welcomed enthusiastically. Mark rammed his massive meat up to meet his baby and bent forward to suck my tits at the same time and I played with his hair, loving the feel of his cock working my already excited pussy--bringing me to yet another and greater orgasm. He shot another load of cum into me for good measure and to celebrate.

Nikos brought the attendant to a swift and wonderful climax and shot his load into her. Her lab coat getting lost in the process and her wonderful tits bouncing as Nikos rammed into her. We laughed and celebrated life.

Nikos, Mark, the attendant and I enjoyed a soak in the hotel's hot tub--caressing and loving one another--having our favorite drinks, laughing and splashing. A quick dip in the hotel pool refreshed us and got them ready to go back to work. It was time for me to check out and I was so high on life. My thanks and greatest compliments go to the Impregnation Hotel. I recommend it highly for the time of your life.

MilkyTits
MilkyTits
297 Followers
12