Impregnation in 2 Parts Pt. 02

Story Info
The title says it all - took 2 parts to get her pregnant.
7.4k words
4.48
154.6k
161

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voyuerman
voyuerman
868 Followers

This is the second and final part of Impregnation in two parts so you probably can guess that someone is going to get pregnant.

In the first chapter, a large black man fucked my wife Donna senseless. He inseminated her and she was not using any birth control. She didn't end up pregnant from that occasion and we moved on from that night.

*

We had been getting along as always, having sex frequently, but no matter what, I couldn't get the picture out of my mind of my wife's lovely pussy filled with his cum. Donna would taunt me about it during sex, or go back over the event when she wanted to get me hard again. She knew I was totally turned on by what happened, enough so that I licked her scum filled cunt clean afterwards.

Anyway, Donna was cleaning our bedroom one day when she found the card he handed me on the way out the door.

Teasing me again, she said with a smirk, "You kept the card?"

"I guess" I said, "I just threw it there and didn't think about it again."

She walked up close to me, pressed her body against mine and rubbed my cock through my pants saying, "Well, are you going to use it?"

Well, did she mean the card or the rapidly developing hard-on I was getting?

Not waiting to find out which, I attacked her and soon we were having wild sex. Just when I was about to cum, she asked me again if I was going to use it.

I asked her if she meant the card. She smiled and nodded. I held still inside her and looked into her lovely green eyes. Was she trying to get me excited and get me off? Was she seriously asking to have the big black guy come and fuck her again? I couldn't read her expression.

I slowly started stroking in and out of her again, trying to hold back my release and asked he if she wanted me to call the number on the card.

With a devilish look in her eyes, she told me that it would be completely up to me, but that I had also better hurry up and knock her up before he did.

That's all it took. I came immediately.

She knew. It wasn't just the sight of her being fucked by him. It was her surrendering her fertile womb and possibly being impregnated with a black baby that drove me wild.

After I was done spasming inside her, she coyly asked, "Why don't you go down on me and lick me out like you did when he came so much inside me?"

My softening cock was being pushed out of her. She knew. It really was wild eating her freshly fucked pussy that night.

Withdrawing myself from her, I kissed my way down her soft belly to her thick, dark pubic hair and then to her wet opening.

Pausing for just a moment, she gently pulled my head to her and once again I was eating sperm from my wife's cunt. My own this time, but sperm nonetheless.

As I gently sucked and lapped at her crotch she taunted again.

"You better eat all his cum from me or I might have a black baby."

She continued, "Is that what you want? Do you want me all fat with his black baby? Do you want everyone to know that your wife was had by a big black man?"

She knew.

Yes, I had to admit, I did want all that. I wanted to see her fucked again by a black man. I wanted to see her inseminated again by a black man and I wanted her to get pregnant by a black man and I suddenly realized that I wanted her to have the black man's baby. I did want everyone to know that my wife had been had by a black cock and would deliver the proof from between her legs.

Yes she had hit the sweet spot of my perversion as evidenced by my once again rock hard cock. Coming up from between her legs she looked past my shiny scum covered face to my hardness. Yes she knew.

I mounted my wife and frantically humped her trying my best to cum as fast as I could. Yes dammit, I did want all that, but I would get at least one more shot at knocking her up before he could do it for me.

She continued to taunt me with my depraved fantasy and just before I was about to shoot again, she giggled, "Maybe you should cum in my mouth instead. Let's save my pussy for him."

I think she may have been kidding, trying to get me off inside her, but I took her seriously. I pulled out of her and stuffed my cock into her mouth. I ejaculated in her mouth after just a stroke or two.

Pulling on my cock, she milked the last drops of semen from me. I fell to her side on the bed and she quickly got on top of me. Faces together, she kissed me and probed my lips with her tongue. Opening my mouth, she shared my cum with me while she humped her hairy moist slit on my now flaccid cock.

She came again as we shared the snowball of cum and then collapsed on top of me.

She knew.

Now what?

We were silent for a while, resting after the exertion our coupling. Leaning on one elbow she looked into my eyes searching for something.

Finally she just said, "That was wild."

I agreed.

She continued, "I know you are really turned on by all this. I am too. He was after all the most amazing fuck I have ever had." I don't know if it was because I was completely helpless and he just took me, or if it was because he and his big cock were the best or if it was a combination of the two. But I do know that if I was ever in a similar situation, I'd let him take me again."

There it was. She was leaving the door open for me to make it happen. She just put the responsibility on me.

"What if you get pregnant by him? Seriously, no sex story joking? What would you do?" I asked.

Without hesitation, she said, "I'd have his baby."

There it was. She knew that I was as hopelessly turned on by this as was she, but could we live with the results of reenacting that night?

I asked her, "What about us? What would we tell people?"

"The truth" she said flatly. "That I had an affair with a black man and got pregnant. It's up to you if you want to say anymore." "Like what more would I say?"

"Like that you were there, watching, participating, enjoying... I don't know, that's up to you. Anyway, it's just a fantasy, right?"

"Right honey. It's just a fantasy. It's pretty hot though. It happened and if it gets us hot for each other and we keep fucking, it will only help us get pregnant."

With that we fell asleep.

We continued our fantasy talk for the next few weeks. Donna took it to the next level with me by reenacting the night she was fucked.

I would come home at night and she would be naked, on her knees leaning over the couch, or the kitchen counter, or she would be on all fours on the bed, masturbating furiously and when she heard me approach she would say the same words she had inadvertently said to the black man that night, " Oh God, please fuck me. Fuck me now. I need your cock in me right now. Fuck me hard."

I would mount her and fuck her silently, knowing she was reliving the night in her mind. I'd cum either in her pussy or in her mouth; either way I would lick the sperm from her when we were done.

We kept repeating the same episode and both of us were living in an extremely high state of constant arousal. Something had to give.

It was me.

I was going to call the number. I was going to make it happen again. I was going to watch my wife inseminated and impregnated by the big black man.

Going to my nightstand, I opened the drawer. Hands shaking, I picked up the card and flipped it over.

Derek James. That was his name; odd that I hadn't bothered to look at the name before. Until now, he was just the large black man with the huge black cock.

I tucked the card into my wallet and left for work.

All day I flipped the card back and forth in my hand as I fought with myself over such a monumental decision. If I called, I'd be a publicly cuckolded husband raising his black bastard.

My cock hardened at the mental picture of my wife delivering a black baby.

I picked up the phone and dialed.

Two rings and, "Derek James, may I help you?"

From me, silence.

"Hello?"

He was about to hang up when cleared my throat.

"Yes, hello? Derek James, can I help you?"

"Yes" I said, my voice shaking. "You don't know me really, but..." I hesitated.

"Yes, go on" he said.

"You don't know me, but we have something in common."

"What's that, he said," sounding somewhat annoyed.

"My wife" I stated.

Silence.

Then after a moment he said, "From the hotel?"

"Yes".

"Is she pregnant?"

"No. Not yet."

Another silence.

"Yet?" And then, "Is that why you're calling? Do you want her to be?"

Silence from me and then a hushed, almost whispered, "Yes".

A brief hesitation then, "We need to talk, but not on the phone. Copy down this address and come by tonight at 7."

I obediently followed the instructions and agreed.

7PM - an appointment with this man to talk about me letting him impregnate my wife. Even as I drove to the address, I couldn't believe that I was doing this.

I pulled into the driveway of a very nice house. He must be well off I thought idly. I walked up to the front door and rang the bell. It was like I was showing up for any kind of appointment.

He answered the door. Standing in the doorway, towering over me in size and confidence, we welcomed me into the house.

Following him into the living room, he asked if I wanted a drink.

"Scotch... rocks" I said.

"Great, that will be two. Please sit."

Taking my seat in a one of two very comfortable leather chairs, I waited until he came over with my drink. As nervous as I was, I really needed it. I think he knew that as well.

Sitting opposite of me in a matching leather couch, he sipped his scotch and looked at me squarely.

"Your wife is very beautiful." He said."

"Thanks." I replied

"I was watching her dance with you that night. I knew you two were going off to have sex. I was just going to try and watch. I had no idea that I would get to fuck her." He said. "Thanks for that."

I can't believe I said you're welcome. It was like we were talking about him thanking me for the loan of a lawn mower, not the use of my wife's fertile womb!

"Have you ever had fantasies about your wife being fucked by someone else before?" he asked.

I told him no -- that we never knew how hot it could be, that it was just an accident.

"So she is turned on by this as well?" he continued to probe.

I told him how we have both been consumed with remembering that night and that our sex life has gone through the roof with both frequency and passion.

"Does she know that you are here meeting with me?"

I told him no, that I made the decision by myself to come here, and that she had no idea that I was meeting you. I also told him that she knew I had your card.

"Interesting." He said, "Does she want to do it again?"

Looking down at the floor, I barely whispered, "I think so." Realizing the truth I continued, " I think she really does."

We both sat for a moment. Him sipping his scotch silently contemplating the situation and what he would say next while I sat there nervous like a virgin.

" Will she be using any birth control?" he asked.

I uttered a barely audible no.

"I see." He continued, "How do you feel about that?" he asked.

I stammered my reply, not really sure how I felt about that. I knew it turned me on. I knew it turned my wife on. I knew it shouldn't. But it did. Did we really want it to happen? Did we really want her to get pregnant? I knew we both wanted to see her fucked by this man again and I knew she wasn't going to be taking the pill. The big question came down to her getting pregnant. Did I want her to get pregnant with this man's black baby? Could we live with the consequences? I wasn't sure.

As I searched for the answer his words stunned me, "Well, if you can't find the words then show me your cock."

Mouth agape, I sat there in disbelief.

He continued, "That night when I was fucking your wife, you stood there with your cock in your hand. You had a hard on. You liked what you saw didn't you?" he taunted. "You almost came when she begged for me to cum in her didn't you."

He knew the truth. He saw right through me.

"Well, stand up, pull down your pants and show me your cock!" he demanded.

In a trance, I obeyed him. I put down my drink, stood before him, unbuckled my belt and lowered my pants revealing a wet spot on the front of my tented boxers.

"Go on, pull those down as well."

Shame rose up in a red flush on my face, but I did what I was told; I hooked my thumbs in the waist band and dropped my boxers and stood in front of him, my throbbing dripping cock pointing at him, like it was selecting him as the winner of the "I get to fuck your wife contest".

"Well, even if you can't find the words to tell me what you want, it is now very apparent that you want me to fuck your little wife for you."

I couldn't argue with him. It was true. I wanted him to fuck her. I wanted to watch it.

He continued to taunt me. "Now... jerk yourself off." He ordered.

"Wha..." I began, but couldn't finish.

"I said, Jerk off. Now."

I needed relief and didn't care anymore. I grasped my cock and started stroking myself.

"Tell me what happened after I left. Did you fuck her?"

"No." I replied.

"What DID you do?"

"I..I.." I stammered.

"What! Say it!"

Masturbating while being humiliated by this man, I admitted, "I licked her."

"And you liked it, didn't you?"

"Yes, I never knew that about myself. I was never so turned on."

"Ok, now you are telling me the truth." He said looking very satisfied with himself. "Now tell me the rest."

I told him everything after that, how we both knew she could be pregnant and that we haven't been able to get past it. But he wasn't satisfied with my answers.

"There is one thing you left out and you have to say it to me."

I looked at him questioningly and he continued, "We proved that you both want me to fuck her. We proved that you eat cum from your wife. The final thing is that you want me to impregnate her as well. It's not enough for you to watch her being fucked. You want everyone to know of your humiliation; of your becoming a cuckold to black cock and the proof and ultimate submission to me is your wife getting fucked by a black man, being impregnated in front of you by a black man and then having the black baby so everyone can see. Now TELL ME!" he demanded.

He was right -- still jerking at my cock, ready to explode at any moment, humiliated beyond belief, I admitted it all to him. He was right. Everything he said was right. I knew it that night when I saw him fill my wife with his cum and I have known it every night since. Having to eat his cum was the ultimate submission -- literally rubbing his dominance in my face. There we were. I wanted him to make my wife pregnant.

Satisfied with my answers, I thought I would be able to cum and finish this humiliating ordeal but I was wrong. I thought this was the price I had to pay to get this virile black man inside my wife, yet he wanted more.

"Stop beating your cock." He said.

Confused, I obeyed.

"Come here."

I obeyed.

"Kneel down."

I obeyed.

"Pull out MY cock."

I didn't obey.

Louder this time, "I said, pull out MY cock. NOW!"

I obeyed. Kneeling between his legs, my pants and boxers now around my ankles, my hard dripping cock now touching the soft leather of the chair, I began unbuckling his pants. I was shaking and afraid, knowing where this was going.

I pulled down the zipper as he lifted his hips so I could pull his pants down. Tugging at his trousers, his massive cock was freed. He wasn't wearing underwear.

I was staring at the instrument of my wife's and my downfall - the fat black meat that fucked my wife like never before and the subject of our obsession.

It was beautiful. It was hard. It was alive.

"Pull it out and stroke it."

I didn't hesitate. I grabbed the hot slab of black cock with both hands and stroked it.

He told me, "Good. Now that we have that settled I'll tell you what. I will be happy to fuck your beautiful wife. I will do it as often as you both want and I will cum in her as much as you both want. I will also be happy to knock her up with my black baby."

Staring at his cock while he told me all this I knew he wasn't done with me yet.

"Ok, we will set this up for when she is most fertile so you will both be anxious for a while. I want you to sweat a little, but first tell me again and be very specific."

I knew there was more and here it was.

"I want you to fuck my wife with this big black cock, cum inside her fertile pussy and make her pregnant with your black baby." I confessed.

"OK -- I just wanted to be clear. I also recorded that on my cell phone just so I have proof just in case. Now -- the last thing." He said.

Here it comes I thought...

"Suck it."

I knew that this is where we were going, but the reality of his demand made me hesitate. I had never sucked a cock before, let alone a big fat black one, but here I was, between his legs half naked on my knees with my hands wrapped around his hard cock, only inches from my face.

"Go ahead, you know you want to and besides, that's the price you have to pay for my services. If you want me to fuck and knock up your wife, you have to become a cocksucker first. So... suck it...bitch."

Slowly I moved my mouth towards his hot meat. Opening my mouth as I pulled at the thick dark flesh, I used both my hands to feed myself his huge organ. I was completely unprepared for the taste and texture of a cock in my mouth, but couldn't deny that I liked it. A lot.

Looking up from between his legs at his face, I saw a smile of satisfaction on his face as he leaned back to enjoy watching me become a cocksucker. No more words needed to be said. My submission was complete. I would suck and pull at his cock until he came in my mouth. I would swallow the semen he would ejaculate into my mouth willingly. After all, it wasn't like I hadn't eaten his cum before.

I took my time, and enjoyed myself. I bobbed my head up and down and pulled on him. I caressed his massive balls and licked lower on his scrotum until I was able to bathe his asshole with my tongue as well. To further my humiliation, he withdrew his cock from my mouth and beat his cock against my face, slapping it against me while I had my tongue out trying to recapture it.

Too soon, he grabbed the back of my head and came with a grunt, multiple ropes of his thick seed ejecting into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could but much of it seeped out the corners of my mouth. Excited beyond belief, I pulled at my cock with on hand and came immediately, shooting my cum onto the soft leather of his chair and dripping from my hand.

I was a scum-covered mess. It was all over my face and dripping off my hand. He told me to hold his cock next to his face and then took his phone out and took a picture of me. He showed me the picture too. It was digital proof of my humiliation; my cum covered face with a black cock rubbing on it.

Satisfied by both my enthusiastic blowjob and the picture proof, he asked, "What are you now?"

"I'm a cocksucker."

"Damn straight you are, and don't forget it. You suck black cocks and when I come around to fuck your wife, you are gonna suck it for her, right?"

I hesitated. I had sucked his cock and I DID like it, but having my wife know it and having my wife watch it was something I hadn't even thought of before today, or now.

"Fucking answer me!" he demanded.

Sheepishly, I agreed. I told him I would do whatever he asked.

"Good. Now get dressed and leave. Email me when she is ripe and then we will make it happen."

I got up and dressed, shamed by my submission to him, but still shaking with excitement. The next time I would see him, both my wife and I would be submitting to him with the ultimate submission of her letting him impregnate her. I left dizzy with the unexpected happenings of the day. All the way home, I could still taste his semen. I wondered if my wife would be able to as well.

voyuerman
voyuerman
868 Followers
12