Impression In The Sand

Story Info
Sleepy, unanswered questions.
776 words
4
8.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked lazily awake on this heavenly stretch of sand, a cloud crossing the path of the summer sun.

But as her focus sharpened, this cloud took a human shape. Above her now stood a man in silhouette, tall and lean, and as she looked first left, then right, there was no one else as far as she could see.

This was a dream, surely. The beach had been crowded with people not so long ago, when the stresses of her life pulled out to sea with each retreating wave and her eyelids grew blissfully heavy.

Now she seemed alone, with this stranger shading the warm sun, robbing her eyes of what she needed to take in his form. He was standing perfectly still, in no hurry to end this eclipse.

She pulled herself up, supporting her light frame on her elbows, and as her eyes adjusted to the light, she followed his eyes down.

She was naked.

Her breasts, round and smooth, rose and fell quickly with her shortening breath; her nipples were sharply erect, jutting up off her puckered, honey-gold areolae like swollen bullets of flesh.

Down her body their eyes roamed, past her flat stomach to the sparse triangle of light brown hair that seemed directing their eyes to her tender folds. She glistened and throbbed, her arousal unmistakable.

He made only one gesture: he placed his forefinger to his lips, bidding her silence, before he moved closer, sinking to his knees. She looked down his strong physique, from his kind face, past his muscular chest and trim waist. And in his left hand she saw his generous erection, gleaming at the tip.

She eased her thighs apart without his request, accommodating this stranger's hips. Her head swam with the sensations. A dream. Yet she could feel his heat as the perspiration beaded on her forehead -- arousal and danger and the heat of July surging to her face.

She felt the wetness of his mouth on hers, his tongue tracing over her teeth, slipping between her lips. His kissed her neck, and now he was suckling on her left nipple, pulling at it gently. She thought she was melting, lost forever to his touch. And at this moment, if he wanted this searing bud, she would give it to him, gratefully.

So absorbed was she at his delicate oral skill that she almost didn't feel his one strong stroke that bored his engorged shaft deep inside her. Together their lungs struggled to absorb the salt-perfumed air, and his hands slipped beneath her and cupped her firm cheeks, lifting her up to meet his thrust. Their rhythm soon was perfect, as though they were partners born for each other.

With each increasingly needy stroke, the ridge of his cockhead grazed her clitoris, and the sweet torture drove her quickly to the edge. Her orgasm soon crashed over her with the power of the incoming tide, her teeth bared in his shoulder as her long legs wrapped around his waist, her heels dug into the small of his back, drumming a quick beat at the base of his spine.

Her convulsions shook him, too. Their souls met at the end of this glorious rainbow, a familiar ache in his loins coursing up his length and emptying into her body with a beautiful rush.

His strength abandoned him, his full weight collapsing onto her. She was crushed beneath him, their breathing labored. He whispered into her ear, words she heard but did not understood, and she felt his mouth at the lobe of her ear. Her eyes flickered shut as her heart slowed, as her world slipped away.

She had lost track of time when she blinked awake, her arms empty. A cool chill sent shivers down her spine.

Children and families and couples were running and laughing and wading into the sea. Her bikini was as she had slipped it on at home, save over the left breast. The silky fabric had moved slightly, as to expose just a hint of honey gold. She eased it back into place, her fingers absently brushing her erect nipple, and she wondered.

A thin cloud was shrouding the sun as she gathered her belongings, this exquisite, troubling dream still fresh. Then, as the sand tumbled from her towel, she looked to the beach and saw a body impression that was deeper than what she could have made alone.

Her thoughts raced as her knees grew weak, and she felt a delicious ache between her thighs. She found no answers to her very many questions as she slowly left the beach, the crashing surf echoing in her mind.