Impressions Ch. 05

Story Info
A little fun.
1.8k words
4.75
9k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gin sat on the patio steps and leaned back against the railing, looking out at the ocean. She and Aren had taken a shower together that was both incredibly hot and innocent. Then they had lunch. Then he had asked her to read to him. Then they took a nap. Now she was out here thinking.

Actually, she intended to think, but mostly she stared out at the ocean and let the images burn themselves into her mind. She fully intended on painting all this later. The coastline was absolutely gorgeous.

Just as she stretched out her legs and closed her eyes, a very sleepy looking Aren wandered out onto the patio.

"What's wrong, beauty queen?" he asked. She was surprised by lines of concern on his face. Usually the only emotion she could see was in his eyes.

"Hmm, nothing," she said, moving to the side of the step. "Come sit."

"You look... I don't know. Like you're worried about something."

She leaned against him. "Nothing at all. Just looking. Do you want to do anything tonight?"

"Walk on the beach again? I kind of liked getting you sandy and then un-sandy."

"Perv. I'm kidding. I liked it too. Let's save round two for tomorrow. How about checking out that little town you were talking about?"

"Lead the way, my lady."

"Nice try. I don't know where it is."

"Aww, but I love staring at your ass so much. I definitely prefer walking behind to in front of you."

"I know you do, but if I always go first we'll never get anywhere."

"Okay, okay. We have to take the car anyway. It's quite the drive."

* * *

Once in the little beach town, which Gin thought really was cute, they parked the car and strolled everywhere. They window shopped, mostly, but Gin found a band t-shirt in a vintage shop she just had to buy. Led Zeppelin. It was a design she had seen once and loved and here it was. In a size small. What luck.

They didn't talk much. Not that that was unusual. They communicated in ways other than talking as often as or more than with words. Today, however, each seemed absorbed in private thought.

Gin was preoccupied by the thought of actually making love to Aren. Being so intimately connected was a new thing for her. She had previously been a blow job girl. Now this? She had always hoped there would eventually be a guy she actually wanted to go further with, and she knew Aren was the answer to that hope. Still, it was a lot to take in.

Aren was engrossed in similar thoughts. He was trying to read Gin to see if it was the night to make a real move. He had been holding back because for some reason he couldn't figure out, he wanted it to be special and because he had once seen a hint of something in her eyes that said 'not yet.' He still couldn't tell. He knew he would have to make sure she knew what he wanted to do, because he couldn't just start kissing her and expect her to fill in the gaps. She refused to take hints or act on them. She said it was because she couldn't pick up on them, but he had a feeling it was simply because she demanded straight-forwardness.

That's it, he thought. Straight forward. It'll he a hell of a lot less romantic, but for the first time, it's more appropriate. I'll just ask. That's definitely going to be harder than just scooping her up and taking her to bed would be. Maybe the two aren't mutually exclusive... his thoughts trailed off at the sound of Gin's voice.

"Earth to Aren... baby, you ok?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry. I was... thinking."

"'Bout what?"

"Umm, later..."

"Ok. So, can we get ice cream?"

* * *

"Hey." Aren's voice made Gin jump. She was mesmerized by the reflection of the moon and stars flickering on the ocean. He walked out and sat down on the steps next to her. Neither of them had been in the mood to talk since they got back to the beach house. He wrapped a blanket around her shoulders. She hadn't realized the sea breeze had gotten chilly until there was a warm body next to her.

"So... about what I was thinking in the car... this is going to be awkward."

"A guy I went out with a few times and made out with told me he was gay. It can't be any more awkward than that." She laughed and leaned into him, which seemed to help him relax a little.

"Well, it's not that," he said grinning. "But, it's still awkward. I wanted this to go smoothly. Not like this. I think this is the best way to go though. I don't know what I'm talking about, this is terribly confusing..." He trailed off and looked down at his feet then out at the ocean.

Gin picked up his hand and started lightly grazing his palm with her nails. He couldn't stand it anymore. He had to let her know how he felt. And how far he wanted to go.

"Ok, Gin. I can't say it because I don't have words. You've rendered me incapable of communication. If I do something you don't like, just slap me." With that, he stood up, scooping her into his arms as he went, and carried her into the bedroom, barely even bothering to shut the patio doors.

Her laughter and smile as he dropped her onto the bed told him she was perfectly happy with whatever he had in mind.

"I was wondering how long it was going to take you to do that," she said giggling.

He couldn't quite believe she was so thrilled about it. He didn't expect her to be shy or reluctant or anything, but he had a feeling she was just as into it as he was. Well, this will be a first, he thought. No girl has ever really been into it. And it hasn't ever meant anything. That's a lot of firsts.

He pushed her down onto the bed, straddling her thighs, and her fingers slid through his hair and she pulled his lips to meet hers. He propped himself on one elbow and tugged her cami up above her breasts. She arched her back as he slid a hand under her back to unfasten her bra. After considerable effort, he managed to get it with one hand and had to fight back the urge to applaud himself. Her full, creamy, bare breasts were reward enough. The way they jiggled a little as she squirmed beneath him was captivating.

Her hands ran down his back and she stubbornly tugged on the hem of his t-shirt until he sat back and helped her take it off him. The lopsided grin pulling his lips melted her heart. He reached out and pulled her tight against himself, kissing her neck and collar bones as he laid her back against the bed. She nibbled his bottom lip causing him to shiver. Every little noise she made had him working twice as hard for more. His groans and sighs seemed to have the same effect on her.

The light blush that rose on her chest and neck when he unbuttoned her jeans made his heart skip a beat. Her lips were parted and the hungry look in those aquamarine eyes was nothing less than hot. She panted as he hooked his thumbs under the sides of her panties and slid them down to her knees. She managed to work them the rest of the way off despite being highly distracted.

He began kissing and licking his way down that delicious soft stomach and luscious round hips. Her hands were all over him somehow managing to find every hot spot on his upper body, he had a feeling he wouldn't be able to last long once she started working with her mouth. He found a highly ticklish spot somewhere below her belly button. Then he found a birthmark. And a tattoo. A tiny set of footprints nestled low where her hipbone met her thigh. She was just full of surprises.

He kissed the insides of her thighs, which were as full and soft and luscious as her hips, until her wiggling had him laughing. He sat up and she moved for the button of his jeans. She didn't unfasten them right away, but stared intently at his chest and stomach, running her index finger under the waistband of his boxers back and forth below his belly button. She looked up into his eyes, her own fiery, and ran her tongue along her lip absentmindedly as she finally moved to take off his jeans. He was trembling by the time she had him clamoring off the bed to strip out of his clothes completely. She just sat back and watched.

The site of her eyes when she saw him full frontal was something he would never forget. They were wide and sparkling and oh so wicked. He stood there in front of her for what seemed like a long time letting her take in the view and getting his own eyeful.

He returned to the bed and she pulled him back to her, kissing with an eager passion that drove him wild. She worked her way around his earlobes, neck, chest, stomach, and hips teasing with her tongue and lips all those hot spots her fingers had already found.

She murmured a breathy "I'm ready" in his ear and that was all it took for him to lean her backwards onto the bed again, kissing hard as he slid into her. The friction built quickly and they found that nibbling necks and shoulders was hot and that the salty taste was a turn on. She moved with him, her hips gracefully meeting his. She arched her back when he would touch her breasts. He found it difficult to hold himself back, but her increasingly noisier mews and purrs helped with his resolve. When finally she muffled her climax on his shoulder, he came with her, stifling a growl against her neck.

He slid off her just enough to not smash her and they lay tangled together catching their breath and letting the sweat dry in the cool sea breeze coming through the window.

When Aren finally regained the ability to move and think, he rolled onto his side and pulled Gin up tight against him. She curled compliantly and lazily ran her fingers along his arm. He nestled his head against her neck and shoulder, enjoying the light feminine smell of her hair. He had once compared her to a puppy. Now, he thought, she was much more like a kitten. Somehow playful, wild, spunky, and endearingly curious. She was a breath of fresh air and the realization snuck up on him that he was totally falling in love.

Gin turned around to face him, flashed an adorably wicked grin and nipped his bottom lip. Aren sighed as he kissed her back; she parted her lips easily. He had a feeling it was going to be a wonderfully long, hot night.