Imprinted Ch. 04

Story Info
Jacob is caught futher in Mrs D's web of sexual intrigue.
1.8k words
4.74
36.6k
9

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day I started before the crack of dawn. Working through my yards like a man possessed so I could spend more time at the Dean's house. I got there just before midday, with plans to finish their yard. After what I'd seen, I was going to stick around this time. I wanted to see what would happen.

I needed to see what would happen.

The room was only half lit when I positioned myself this time. Candles everywhere. Vanilla scented. I could smell them through the open window. I could see the outline of them on the bed. They'd started without me. Which upset me more than it should have. I sort of felt betrayed.

There didn't appear to be any game today. He was on top of her, missionary style. She had her knees up, spread wide and he was fucking her. Her hands were on his back. I watched them trail up and down the golden skin. Watched his muscles contract and release as stroked inside her. Then her hands went down to his ass. He moaned as she cupped and spread the cheeks.

I watched.

Her hand dipped in the crevice and slid back and forth.

I had yet to unbutton my fly. My khakis were tenting. I fumbled as I opened up and released my cock. I wanted to finish with them. I needed to finish with him. The moment I had it free my hand was urgent on my cock—pulling down hard on the shaft.

Her hand was still in the valley of his ass, playing with his asshole, her fingers probing at the entrance. I closed my eyes a moment and remembered what I'd seen her do the last time. I grasped downwards slick and fast on my cock.

She spoke. Soft and soothing. "Shhh slow down. We've got time. Take it slow."

My eyes flicked open. It seemed like she was talking to me, so I slowed the hand on my cock.

"Soon baby...soon," she crooned the words. "Deep and slow. Deep and slow for now. I'll tell you when."

I watched his ass. Contract and push. The muscles of his thighs strain. In the candlelight his back glowed with sweat.

He froze mid thrust and I realized that the fingers playing between his ass cheeks had gotten serious because of the sound he made. A deep pleasure-filled moan I had heard before. A shock of pleasure hit me at the sound. My ass cheeks clenched as I imagined her breeching me the same way.

"Now," she said. Her voice a command.

His back arched, he pulled back his shoulders and he started to fuck her—hard and deep. Like a man possessed. Like I had last night. Plunging without rhythm. Driven. No finesse. All need.

I matched him. My hand hard and fast until my balls tightened and my cock pulsed out an orgasm I felt from my feet to my scalp. Unprepared I didn't catch my cum this time. Instead, it splattered across the foliage. White streaks on the green. My knees buckled and I stumbled, losing my balance. I watched slightly dazed as they finished after me. She clenched her feet around him, wailed loudly and then he followed grunting and moaning. His back glossy with sweat and clenched with need.

He collapsed on top of her and she laughed.

"Up. Up," she said, "I need to go to the bathroom."

He rolled off her and splayed out wide across the bed, like a starfish. I looked at him, spread out before me, his cock still thick, fat against the side of his thigh.

She returned to the bed and curled her body over him.

"Finished early today my love," Mr. D said. His arm lay loose across his face, covering his eyes.

"Well. We'll have to think something to keep us occupied. You paid for a full hour didn't you."

He laughed. "Did I?"

"Yes."

"Oh I like that idea. I like that idea a lot. We'll have to play that next time. Maybe rent out a cheesy motel room. You can dress up for me. All slutty."

"Sure."

He rolled on his side to face her, so all I could see was his back. He laughed again and his shoulders shook. "You are so easy. I love that about you."

"What else would you like? Name it."

"I don't know."

"I think you do," she purred the words, sounding so sure, as if she knew all his secrets.

When he didn't answer, she sat up, with her back propped up against the bedhead. He moved his head to lay it in her lap and she played with his hair. "What about the watcher?" she asked.

"What about him?" He sounded wary.

They were talking about me. About the last time. I'd tucked my cock back into my briefs and buttoned my khakis, but I could feel it growing again. Pushing against the fabric.

"Do you have an idea who he is?" she asked as she played with his hair—her fingers making fists in the strands. Mr. D tilted his head to look up at her. He said, "Do you? You sounded quite certain in your description."

"Only because I read you so well. I've seen you watch him."

Who? Me? My heart was pounding. Did Mr. D watch me?

"He's bigger this summer. Broader. There's hair dusting his chest. It's golden brown. I saw him take off his shirt the last time he was here."

Mr. D rolled on his back. His head still in her lap. His cock was bigger .Was it engorging as he thought about me I wondered, as it now lay full and hard against his stomach.

"You watch him too," she said.

"I do."

"Say his name."

"No."

She fisted a hand in his hair, hard this time. I heard his gasp of pain. "Say it Lucas. Say his name. Say that you want him."

"Jacob." He breathed my name out like a sigh. "I want Jacob."

That's when she looked at me. Right at were I was standing in the shadows. "Do you think he wants you too?"

"Jesus. Lissy I don't know.! Why would he? This is crazy. He's just a boy."

Mr. D sat up and speared his fingers through his hair. He moved to the edge of the bed grabbed a white robe and thrust his arms in the sleeves. He was facing me now, sitting on the bed in front of the window.

"He's not a boy. He's a man. He's twenty years old."

What would I do if he saw me? In a way I wanted him to. I wanted him to see me. Call me to him. He sunk his head in his hands, looking down. "Twenty? That's still a baby Lissy and you know it."

She moved behind him. Got up on her knees, brought her hands up and started to massage his shoulders. Resting her chin on his shoulder she spoke into his ear, soft but still loud enough for me to hear, "Twenty. Lucas think back to what we were doing at twenty."

His shoulders shook with laughter. "Yeah. We did some crazy shit. But never that."

She dug her fingers into his shoulder and pulled, tugging him around so that he swung his legs back on the bed to sit beside her. "But you want to. Don't you. Tell me honey. Never any secrets between us. No need for it."

He sucked in a deep breath and then let it out slowly. A long sigh. "Yeah—I want it. I want him."

"Do you fantasize about him? Do make yourself come thinking about him?"

He looked bashful. Even in the darkened room, lit only by candles I could see the flush on his cheeks. "Jesus. Lissy do you have to know everything?"

"Yes. You know I do. Anyway. While we're telling secrets I have to tell you—it turns me on. You and him. It turns me on. I've come thinking about it."

"You have? Really?"

"Lay down and I'll tell you."

He pulled his legs up and lay beside her. Knees up, feet flat.

"Yes. I've thought about him. Sweaty. No shirt. Skin bronzed from the sun. He's on his knees. His cock is hard, it's jutting out of those khaki work pants of his. You're telling him to suck you. Ordering him."

I swallowed. My mouth suddenly dry, I didn't want her to stop. I wanted her to go on and on. Telling me what he would do. What he would do to me.

"He's looking up at you. His mouth open, right at your cock. He's stronger than me. He sucks harder. His hands are rougher, harder. But it's good. So good." I watched her hand go down to Mr. D's cock. It was fully hard now, jutting up tall and pushing against his stomach.

She pushed down his leg, the one closest to the window. I knew why she did it. She did it for me. So I could see her. See her jack him off while she talked about me. What she wanted him to do to me.

"You have to coach him. Tell him when to lick. When to suck. When to cup your balls. He doesn't know. He's never done this before. Never touched another man. Only you. Only you."

Mr. D groaned, the way I wanted to. But I held it back. Listening carefully. Mesmerized by her wicked words.

"His cock is out. Sticking out of those grass stained work pants. Can you see it? Do you let him stroke it? Can he touch it Lucas?"

My hand hovered over my cock. Waiting for him. Waiting for his word.

"No. No. He can't. I won't let him. Not yet."

"That's right. He likes to wait. Doesn't he? He likes you to tell him what to do. He wants to be told. He wants to submit."

"Yes. Yes."

"Tell him. Tell him now Lucas."

Her hand slipped fast on his cock. Up and down. Hard and fast. Mr. D had his head back. His eyes closed, talking fast. I couldn't hear every word, but I didn't need to, it hit me anyway.

"Suck it Jacob. Suck my cock. Swallow it. Swallow my cum. Yes! Yes...suck....hard....take it....take it all."

The last word came out as a groan as I watched cum spurt from his jerking cock. Up on to his stomach. Pulsing white streams.

"He'd lick that up. You'd make him wouldn't you?" Mrs. D stroked a finger through the cum caught in the hair of his stomach.

He laughed and caught her trailing fingers in his hand. "Stop! Stop Lissy. I can't take anymore."

"Good." She smiled a satisfied grin. And then looking right at me she brought that finger up to her lips and licked off his cum.