Impromptu Photo Shoot At 30,000 Ft

Story Info
1 camera + 4 women = 1 helluva flight.
4.9k words
4.36
47k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

Josh Anderson is trying to catch a trans-continental flight at 4:00 in the morning. He gets to the gate just behind a young woman who is also trying to catch the flight. The young woman appears to still be in her pajamas as she's in a plain white shirt and flannel pajama pants.

They're hurrying down the jet bridge to catch the plane when all of a sudden the young woman's pants fall down. They fall past her knees before she can drop her bags and grab for them and she ends up falling to her knees and is able to get her hands down just in time to keep her face from hitting the ground.

Josh had been running along behind her and he tries to stop so as not to step on her and he too trips and falls forward.

He falls face first between the young woman's legs. The young woman isn't wearing any panties so Josh's face comes into direct contact with her pussy and ass.

Josh hurriedly backs away from the young woman who is scrambling forward as she tries to pull her pants up.

They both pick up their stuff and hurry onto the plane.

The plane isn't even half full and most of the passengers are towards the front of the plane. Josh and the young woman turn out to be in the same row near the back of the plane. There are 9 empty rows in front of them before the next row with people in it.

The young woman has the window seat and Josh has the aisle seat. The young woman turns towards the window and tries to hide her face from Josh. They take off, the flight attendants serve beverages and most of the passengers go to sleep.

Josh looks over at the young woman and sees that she's shaking and crying. He wants to try to calm her down.

"I think we should talk about what happened on the jet bridge. I don't want you to think I did that on purpose, I was running pretty hard behind you and with the down hill slope and all when you fell I tried to stop to keep from stepping on you and I fell too. It was a complete accident. I would never have done that intentionally." Josh says.

"Please, just leave me alone." Rebecca says.

"If that's what you want. I just wanted you to know that what happened wasn't something that I did intentionally, where I ended up was an act of gravity, nothing more." Josh says.

"Fine, let's just leave it at that." Rebecca says.

"You seem to be quite shaken by what happened, I'm sorry for any discomfort or embarrassment that I caused you." Josh says.

"Look, could you just drop it, I'd rather not talk about what happened and what you saw. It's not exactly my best side." Rebecca says.

"Well, I hope I don't embarrass you more by saying this, but what I saw when I was falling and then as I was backing away was very beautiful." Josh says.

"Of course you'd say that you're a guy and not only did you get a free peep show at me, you also fell face first into it." Rebecca says.

"It's true that I am a guy, but I'm not one of those perverts that gets off on any piece of female flesh he can get a peak at. You might say I'm an art lover, the art being beautiful incarnations of the female form, and the glimpse I had of you was very beautiful." Josh says.

"Yeah right, how could that be beautiful? I mean it was my pussy and my ass, those aren't beautiful." Rebecca says.

"This is just a question, but have you ever seen them?" Josh asks.

"I've seen my pussy, sort of, I mean I can see it when I'm in the shower or when I'm playing with myself or something, and it isn't exactly what I'd call beautiful. As for my ass, it's on the back of me and my eyes are on the front so it's kind of hard to see it." Rebecca says.

"Have you ever seen pictures or video of a naked woman from behind when she's bent over?" Josh asks.

"No, I'm not into looking at naked girls." Rebecca says.

"Fair enough, but I've got a question for you. How can you say that the view I had of you from behind as you were bent over and exposed wasn't beautiful if you've never seen it for yourself?" Josh asks.

"I don't know; it just doesn't seem like it would be." Rebecca says.

"So to you it doesn't seem like it would be beautiful, but how can you be sure if you haven't seen it for yourself?" Josh asks.

"I guess I can't, and I probably never will." Rebecca says.

Josh thinks for a moment, looks around, and then looks at Rebecca.

"I think I have a way to show you how beautiful you are from that angle. You've got a lap top right?" Josh asks.

"Yeah, so?" Rebecca asks.

"So, I've got a digital camera with a memory card that fits into a USB drive. I could take some pictures of you from behind and then you could look at them on your computer and see just how beautiful you are." Josh says.

"What? No way, there's no way that's going to happen." Rebecca says.

"Okay, it was just an idea. No need to get your panties in a bunch, oh wait, you aren't wearing any." Josh says.

Rebecca chuckles and looks at Josh.

"Just where did you plan on doing this on the plane?" Rebecca asks.

"Right here. There's nobody within 9 rows of us, pretty much everyone is asleep, and the seats would block the view anyone would have." Josh says.

"Right here in the cabin, are you crazy?" Rebecca asks.

"No, this is the only place there's enough room for you to be bent over and still be concealed from view. See, if I move across the aisle with the camera and you pull your pants down, put one leg up on the seat and one down on the floor while you face the window nobody would be able to see that you had your pants down and I could take the pictures without anyone noticing." Josh says.

"About the pictures, how do I know they won't end up on the internet?" Rebecca asks.

"You're the one with the lap top. The memory card will be plugged into the computer, you can erase them with a simple click, they'd be long gone, nobody else would ever see them." Josh says.

"I don't know, it was an accident the first time that I couldn't do anything about, I'm not sure I want to pull my pants down in front of you intentionally." Rebecca says.

"Well, look at it this way, I've already seen it. In fact, I was face down in it earlier. Of the two of us you're the one that hasn't seen it. This isn't something I want to do for me, it's something I want to do for you so you can see just how beautiful you are." Josh says.

"Why do you want to show me so bad?" Rebecca asks.

"Because I get the impression that more than being embarrassed by what happened you seem to be ashamed of your pussy and ass for some reason. You don't seem to think that they are beautiful in any way, I want to show you that you're wrong. I want you to be proud of how good they look, I want you to have the self confidence that will come with knowing that your ass and pussy are beautiful." Josh says.

Rebecca looks at Josh for a minute.

"Okay, get your camera out." Rebecca says.

Josh gets his digital camera out of his carry on bag and turns it on. He moves across the aisle to give Rebecca room to pose without being seen.

"I'm ready when you are." Josh says.

"Okay, here goes." Rebecca says.

Rebecca moves so that her right leg is on the seats and her left leg is on the floor. She lowers her head below seat level so anyone looking back wouldn't see her. For a moment she hesitates, then she takes a deep breath and pulls her pants down to her knees.

For a moment Josh stares at her beauty, then he remembers what he's supposed to be doing and starts snapping pictures. He snaps pictures for nearly 5 minutes.

"Haven't you got enough yet?" Rebecca asks.

"I just wanted to make sure I got a good one and I tried to get some good close ups to give you a good view of your true beauty. Fire up the lap top and I'll get the memory card ready." Josh says.

Josh 's memory card slips into an adapter that lets it plug in to a USB port on a computer. He moves across the aisle to sit with Rebecca as she plugs the memory card into her lap top and opens up the picture folder.

"Try opening this one up to full screen." Josh says.

Rebecca opens the file and a picture of her pussy and ass fills the screen.

"Okay, go ahead and try to tell me that you don't look beautiful." Josh says.

"My god, I never would have guessed. I didn't think there was any way that I could be beautiful back there, but I am. Thank you for this." Rebecca says.

"You're very welcome." Josh says.

They're both staring at the picture on the screen so they don't see the flight attendant coming back.

"Can I get you two anything...Oh my god, what are you looking at?" Amy asks.

"That's me." Rebecca says.

"It is? Well what the hell are you looking at it on the plane for?" Amy asks.

"Have you got a minute to sit down, it's kind of a long story." Josh says.

"I've got to hear this, and everyone else is asleep." Amy says.

She sits down and Josh tells her the whole story about Rebecca tripping and Josh falling face first into her bare pussy and ass, their conversation, and taking the pictures.

"So you took these on the plane, since we took off?" Amy asks.

"Just a few minutes before you came back here in fact." Rebecca says.

"I wanted to show Rebecca just how beautiful her ass and pussy were from behind so that she wouldn't have to be embarrassed or ashamed of them or of what happened." Josh says.

"And it worked, having seen what I look like from that angle, I'm very pleased with how I look." Rebecca says.

"Wow, that's quite the story. You know, I'd never seen a woman naked at that angle before, now I'm kind of curious what I look like from that angle." Amy says.

"Well hike up your skirt, drop your panties, and Josh will take some pictures of you so you can see for yourself." Rebecca says.

"Or you could have your husband do it." Josh says.

"Oh, you saw my ring did you? Well, I am married, but if I asked my husband to do it he'd freak out, he's a bit prudish. I'm very curious, would you be willing to do for me what you did for her?" Amy asks.

"Well, I suppose I could, if you want to." Josh says.

"I want to, so how did you guys do the ones of her without being seen?" Amy asks.

"Well she put one knee up on the seats and put her other foot on the floor, bent over towards the window and pulled her pants down. I suppose since you're wearing a skirt you could either take it off or just pull it up around your waist, either way would work." Josh says.

"Well, somebody might come back to use the bathroom or something so I think I'll keep the skirt on, and just pull my panties down." Amy says.

"However you want to do it." Josh says.

Amy moves to the row behind Rebecca. Josh puts the memory card back into the camera and moves to the seats across the aisle from Amy. She carefully lifts her skirt up over her waist, turns to face the window bends down and tries to pull her panties down, but she's also trying to keep her skirt pulled up and support herself so she doesn't have enough hands.

"Rebecca, could you help her? Either hold the skirt so she can pull her panties down or just pull them down for her." Josh says.

Rebecca moves into the aisle and without asking Amy which she'd prefer she pulls Amy's panties down. She pushes them low so they'd be out of the pictures. She looks at Amy's pussy and ass for a few seconds.

"Rebecca, you're kind of in the way." Josh says.

"Oh, right, sorry." Rebecca says.

Rebecca moves back to her seat and watches the front of the plane to see if anyone is coming back or looking as Josh snaps the pictures. He takes just as many pictures of Amy as he had of Rebecca.

"Okay, that should ensure that we've got a good one." Josh says.

Amy moves to pull her panties back up.

"Amy, wait. This may be a completely inappropriate request, but instead of pulling those back up could I get you to slip them off and give them to me. I'm kind of a collector and I'd love to have yours." Josh says.

"Oh what the hell." Amy says.

Amy slips her panties off, pulls her skirt down, straightens it then carefully hands her panties to Josh who puts them into a plastic bag he has in his carry on bag.

"Now show me what I look like back there." Amy says.

Amy sits in the middle seat as Rebecca pulls up one of the good pictures of her.

"Absolutely beautiful." Rebecca says.

"I'm a very lucky man, I've gotten to see two works of art today, I thank you ladies for that." Josh says.

"I had always thought a woman was probably ugly back there, but after seeing Rebecca and now seeing myself we're gorgeous back there." Amy says.

"Oh, we've got company." Josh says.

"It's okay, that's my friend Kelly she's a flight attendant too, she's not working, she's just flying home." Amy says.

"Amy, there you are, what are you doing back here?" Kelly asks.

"Looking at pictures of myeslf. Aren't I beautiful?" Amy asks.

Kelly looks at the picture of Amy's pussy and ass on the screen.

"John is a very lucky man. So when was that taken and why are you showing it to them?" Kelly asks.

"It was taken just a few minutes ago by Josh, and I figured Rebecca had the right to see pictures of me after I'd seen pictures of her." Amy says.

"You took the pictures here on the plane?" Kelly asks.

"Yes we did." Rebecca says.

"How fun, I guess it's my turn." Kelly says.

"Really?" Josh asks.

"Absolutely. I'm not shy, and I've always wanted to get naughty on a plane. How did you take the pictures?" Kelly asks.

"Well, they put one leg on the seat, had the other foot on the floor, bent over towards the window, and dropped their pants or lifted up their skirt." Josh says.

"Well there's no way that I'd be able to push these jeans down with my legs spread far enough to see the good stuff, so I'll just have to take them off, grab one of those blankets and have it ready to cover me if somebody comes back here." Kelly says.

Kelly kicks off her shoes, unbuttons and unzips her tight jeans and has to force them down her hips and legs. She kicks them off to the floor leaving her completely naked from the waist down. She gets into position like Rebecca and Amy had and Josh starts snapping pictures.

"Kelly, you said you wanted to get naughty on an airplane, well so far you haven't been any naughtier than either of them. Just how naughty did you want to be?" Josh asks.

"Just keep taking pictures and you'll see how naughty I want to be." Kelly says.

Josh keeps snapping pictures as Kelly reaches between her legs and begins running a finger between her pussy lips. She slips the finger inside, then another. She pushes them in and out for a few minutes then she reaches back with her other hand and spreads her pussy open with both hands. After Josh takes some pictures of her like that Kelly rolls over so she's sitting on the seats with her back against the window.

"You asked how naughty I want to be, well how's this for naughty?" Kelly asks.

She quickly pulls her shirt over her head, then unhooks her bra and tosses it to the floor leaving her completely naked. She begins playing with her breasts as she fingers her pussy.

"Do you mind if I switch to video mode, we can capture screen shots for pictures." Josh says.

"Go right ahead." Kelly says.

"I'll change the memory card to a new one while I'm at it too. Rebecca, pick out the best ones on this one." Josh says.

He hands Rebecca the memory card from the camera, sticks in a new one and shoots video of Kelly playing with herself.

Amy is keeping an eye on the front of the plane to see if anyone is coming, Rebecca is going through the hundreds of photos of the three girls, and Josh is shooting video of Kelly playing with herself.

After about 15 minutes Kelly arches her back and has an orgasm. She lifts her fingers towards her mouth, but stops and offers them to Josh instead.

"Why don't you see if Amy or Rebecca want some first." Josh says.

"Want some what?" Rebecca asks.

"Some of my cum." Kelly says.

"Uh, no thanks." Rebecca says.

"Have you ever tried it?" Kelly asks.

"No." Rebecca says.

"Then try it, I think you'll like it, in fact you might start masturbating more just so you can taste yourself." Kelly says.

"If it's that good, I'll have a taste." Amy says.

Amy opens her mouth and takes Kelly's fingers into her mouth and sucks her cum off of them.

"How was it?" Kelly asks.

"You're absolutely delicious, Rebecca, you should try it." Amy says.

"Well, okay." Rebecca says.

Kelly sticks her fingers back into her juicy pussy and then lifts them to Rebecca's waiting mouth.

"Mmm, that's incredible." Rebecca says.

"I didn't forget you Josh, let me get you some." Kelly says.

"If you don't mind I'd like to get it myself." Josh says.

Kelly chuckles a little spreads her legs and motions for Josh to help himself. Josh moves to his knees in the aisle and lowers his head in towards Kelly's pussy. He blows gently on her pussy making her shiver, then he expertly licks and slurps her sweet nectar from her pussy.

"In coming." Amy says.

Josh gets up and sits in the seat next to Kelly who pulls the blanket over herself.

One of the other flight attendants, Emily walks back to them.

"There you two are, have you got some sort of party going on back here? Kelly, are you topless?" Emily asks.

Kelly lowers the blanket.

"Yep. My breasts were a little sore in my bra and Josh said he'd massage them for me, didn't you?" Kelly asks.

"Yes, I sure did." Josh says.

Josh lifts his hands to Kelly's left breast and begins massaging it.

"Should you really be topless on the plane?" Emily asks.

"Emily sweetie, I'm completely naked on the plane." Kelly says.

She pulls the blanket out of the way.

"Oh my god, aren't you afraid someone will see you?" Emily asks.

"Obviously not since I just showed you and these 3. All of the other passengers are up there asleep, and we've got the blanket. What's the harm in being a little naughty?" Kelly asks.

"Yeah Emily, the three of us have all had Josh take pictures of our pussies and asses from behind so we can see how beautiful we are from that angle. With a body like yours I bet you look great back there." Amy says.

Emily looks towards the front of the plane.

"Well, I know a way we can find out. Just let me go to the lavatory to slip out of these pantyhose." Emily says.

"Do it right here, Josh can take pictures as you do it. It's a real thrill to do it where others can see and you might get caught." Kelly says.

"Okay, I will." Emily says.

Emily gets in the row behind Kelly, the last row of seats on the plane, lifts her skirt and peels her pantyhose down as Josh takes pictures. She assumes the position and lifts her skirt showing Josh everything she has as he takes pictures.

"If you want to have some real fun you'll play with yourself while he takes pictures." Kelly says.

"Well never let it be said that I don't want to have fun." Emily says.

She begins fingering her pussy as Josh continues to take pictures.

"Now flip over, open your blouse and show us all your big beautiful breasts." Kelly says.

Emily opens her blouse and Josh takes pictures of her breasts. After a while Emily starts to get uncomfortable being so exposed.

"I should probably stop and go back up front in case someone needs something." Emily says.

"But you haven't seen the pictures of yourself yet." Josh says.

"I'll give you my email address; you can send them to me later." Emily says.

Emily buttons her blouse, gives Josh her email address and goes back to the front of the plane.

"We've still got a few more hours of flying girls, either of you brave enough to join me in the nude?" Kelly asks.

"I think I might be. The thought of it is giving me chills, and it doesn't seem like anybody's going to come back here." Rebecca says.

"Oh what the hell, it's all in good fun right, and being naked on a plane full of people sounds pretty exciting." Amy says.

Amy and Rebecca move back next to Kelly and as discretely as possible peel off their clothes. The three women sit there naked side by side. Josh gets in the row in front of them and takes pictures of the three of them together. Kelly surprises Rebecca when she reaches down and grabs her breast. Rebecca figures what goes around comes around so she grabs one of Kelly's breasts, and she really surprises Amy when she grabs one of hers. Amy grabs one of Rebecca's breasts, and figuring they might as well complete the loop Amy and Kelly lean in so they can touch each other's breasts.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers
12