Impurity Ch. 01

Story Info
Dave meets his girlfriend and develops feeling for sis.
3.8k words
4.19
53k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polo_mark
polo_mark
18 Followers

Dave pulled Mike's leg back into a painful position.

"Yield!" Dave demanded as Mike's face turned crimson with exertion.

"Screw you," Mike grunted back, breathing through his teeth. Mike relaxed his stomach muscles before performing a barrel roll, forcing Dave off his back; he then proceeded to force Dave's arm far up his back.

"Fuck off Mike; you're going to sprain my arm!" Dave bellowed.

"Yield?" Mike asked.

"Fine!" Dave relented; Mike released his arm and stepped away.

"Shit Dave, maybe someday you'll prove to everyone that you're not a complete weakling," Mike teased, "I'm absolutely thrashing you."

"Shut up Mike," Dave shot back, "I almost had you for a second, and anyway I beat you just as much as you beat me!"

"So far as I remember," Mike taunted, "the running total is 18 wins to 24!"

"Yeah, in my favour dumbass!"

Mike's hands shot up in admission and a giant shit-eating grin split his face in half.

"I was hoping you wouldn't pick up on that," he said as Dave pulled him to his feet and they walked through the gym towards the door.

"So are you giving me a lift home or what?" Mike asked his friend.

"I dunno. Are you going to pay for the petrol money then?" Dave replied coolly

"Why is that?" Mike asked, "Are we recalling debts today then? Because I seem to remember you owing me a considerable deal from last weekend."

"Fine, you win, you get your lift home," Dave said, realising that paying back his debt would set him back money that he desperately needed for car upkeep.

"Is that piece of shit actually running today then?" Mike asked.

"If you don't like the way it runs you can walk home, it'll save me the drive," teased Dave, knowing the prospect of walking would shut Mike up,

"OK, you win I'm sorry," Mike relented.

***

Dave dropped his bag on the floor in the kitchen, before making his way to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water, which he promptly gulped down. He went upstairs to his room, grabbed a towel and opened the bathroom door, freezing in the doorway.

Dave's sister stood on full display in the shower; water cascaded down her luscious, full body. He gaped at his sister whilst water from the shower head ran from her copper hair, forming rivulets that ran between her pert breasts before sliding down to her smoothly shaved mound.

Dave blinked and shook his head, quickly closing the door to the toilet.

"What the hell am I doing?" he thought to himself as filthy thoughts flashed through his mind concerning his sister. He shook his head again to dispel the impure thoughts. Dawn was a beautiful girl, with flowing red hair and a figure that had filled out very nicely over the years.

'But she's my sister!' he thought aloud.

"Everything alright up there Dave?" his mother called up the stairs; Dave's heart pounded in his chest.

"I'm fine mum, just stubbed my toe," he called back down, berating himself for the slip-up. He flopped down onto his bed, all thoughts of showering lost as he tossed around, feeling too restless to sleep.

***

'My God that was hot!' Dawn thought to herself as she dried herself off. Her brother had walked in on her in the shower, and she hadn't done a thing about it. Dawn lay down on her bed, fiddling restlessly before climbing up and looking through the hole conveniently positioned between her and Dave's room.

The hole was positioned in Dave's cupboard which, fortunately for Dawn, he never closed. Dawn positioned herself in front of the hole and was disappointed to discover her brother was already simply lying on his bed.

'Oh well,' she thought to herself, as she threw herself back onto the bed, 'guess tonight I have to go without inspiration.'

Dawn climbed under the covers and after taking a couple of deep breaths buried two fingers inside herself. She steadily pumped until she was panting heavily, reminiscing on her brother's expression as he walked in on her.

***

Dave realised that he hadn't eaten since lunch, so he rolled out of bed and began his way downstairs. After grabbing a leftover chicken sandwich and some apples he climbed back up the stairs to his room. As he was about to sit down a peculiar sound came from the other side of his wall. He climbed into his cupboard and placed his ear against the wall. He heard his sister breathing heavily and moaning through the wall. 'Probably having a nightmare,' he thought to himself. He was about to go back to his desk until he noticed a spot of light coming through his wall.

As he looked closer he realised it was a hole in the wall about the size of a ten pence piece.

'What the hell?' he muttered as he placed one eye against the hole. Dave gasped as he saw what was on the other side. Dawn was lying on her bed with her hand stuffed down the front of her pyjama bottoms, the sheets kicked down to the base of her bed. Dawn began to pant more heavily and a sheen of sweat was apparent across her face. Dave was about to look away when he heard her gasp. His twin sister's legs spasmed and she let out a soft gasp.

After a couple of minutes Dave saw his sister pull her hand out, now soaking wet, and wipe it on her sheets. She then proceeded to pull the duvets back up around her and fall asleep, tired after the day's escapades. Dave pulled back from the hole, his legs shaky; he climbed into bed, his food left untouched on the side.

'Christ I must be completely sick!' he thought to himself as he drifted off to sleep, haunted by ever more shocking dreams concerning his sister.

***

"Jesus Dave, why aren't you up yet?" his mother, Stacy, demanded 8 hours later, "You have to be ready in 10 minutes!"

Dave's eyes shot open.

'Shit,' he groaned and ran past his mother and into the bathroom, showering as fast as he could, accidentally rubbing shampoo into his eyes and trying to brush his teeth at the same time. He towelled off quickly and ran downstairs, pulling his shirt on as he went and shoving his tie into his pocket.

"Hurry up Dave, you need to get some lunch," his mum insisted.

"No time," he grunted back and ran out to the car, his mother slowly following him.

"You know I worry about you sometimes," his mum said to him in the car, "You're so bone idle it's a wonder you can function at all."

Dave pointedly ignored her, and sat in stony silence.

"You kept me waiting, Dave," his sister teased, "late night?"

Dave mumbled something in reply to his sister, avoiding eye contact.

"Wow, not really a 'morning person' are you Dave?" she giggled.

***

Dave stumbled into his Biology class a mere 5 minutes late, drawing a glare from the teacher. He picked his way through the class next to Mike.

"Late night?" Mike asked, grinning at his friend.

"Yeah, your sister says hi," Dave replied smoothly.

Mike rolled his eyes. "You really need to come up with some new material Dave," he groaned.

"Hey, at least I didn't say your mum!" Dave replied.

"Whatever," his friend said. "Oh I forgot to tell you, after you dropped me off yesterday I had a little accident." He grinned sheepishly.

"Oh yeah? What happened?"

"Fell down the stairs," Mike told Dave, "Sprained my leg real good."

"Pfft! Dumbass!" he replied, and then suddenly it dawned on him. "Wait!"

"Yep," his friend replied, "can't do judo anymore."

"You bastard!" Dave said, angry at his friend for his clumsiness.

"I know, right."

Mike didn't seem at all too upset.

"Guess that means you get a new partner, maybe the teacher will be nice and put you with Ellie Cook."

Dave shuddered as Ellie's face flashed up in his mind.

"Don't even joke about that Mike, it's not funny," he said.

Mike grew serious. "Yeah, sorry that was below the belt, but who knows, maybe you'll get lucky."

At that point the teacher made a point of stopping mid-sentence to glare at the two; they promptly cut their conversation short. After the lesson was over and the bell rang they walked out of the classroom.

"What have you got today?" Mike asked.

"Full day."

"Bad luck, I've got nothing but frees from now," Mike taunted.

"You know I hate you, right?" Dave said.

"Yep," his friend replied, "have fun at judo tonight."

***

Dave's day went by uneventfully; he spent the majority of his time thinking about what he was going to do for a partner now that Mike had dropped out. He hoped to God that the instructor would partner him with someone who was at least reasonably skilled, or else he wouldn't be able to keep his skill level up for the upcoming tournament. Whilst deep in thought about his predicament he missed several important formulae which his teacher was spewing out. 'Oh well,' Dave thought to himself 'I guess I'll have to catch up later'.

As Dave's mother was still at work and he didn't have any cash on him he resigned himself to walking home.

'At least it's a nice day,' he mused. At four miles, the walk home was a huge hassle during the winter months; however they were fortunately enjoying the last weeks of a long, sultry summer.

Dave enjoyed the walk home, and took pains to do it as frequently as he could, in order to try and keep his cardiac fitness up; whilst he was well toned and reasonably strong, his endurance was very poor, and he couldn't hold up in any form of running. As he neared halfway he heard a car horn honk behind him. He turned to see a red sports convertible pull up beside him; his sister was in the passenger seat next to one of her various friends, whose names Dave always struggled to remember.

"Hey bro, how's it going?" Dawn asked as she rolled down the window.

"Hey Dave!" His sister's friend's eyes flashed at him. "Walking home today?"

"Yeah," Dave sighed exaggeratedly, "It's a tough old life." He hoped he might be able to catch a lift home.

"Why don't you come with us Dave?" his sister's friend asked. "I'm on my way there now, I'm sleeping over."

Dawn bent over and whispered something in her ear, causing her to giggle softly.

Dave, suddenly remembering her name replied, "I'd love a lift, Jo; thanks for offering."

"Hop in then," she said, flashing Dave a dazzling smile.

Dave clambered into the back seat of her car with no small amount of fuss, grateful for a reason to cut his walk short.

"So how come you don't drive to school Dave? You've got a car haven't you?" Jo asked him.

"Well, I can't really afford the parking costs; besides I'm too worried it'll break down on me on the way home," Dave said, grinning in embarrassment.

"What do you drive?" Jo asked.

"A Punto," Dave said, further embarrassed.

"How old is it?"

"'95," Dave admitted, his face now beginning to turn red.

"Wow," Jo said, a grin stretching across her face, "vintage!"

Dave shrunk back in his seat and tried to steer the conversation away to less embarrassing topics. He loathed the embarrassment that his sister's friend was causing him, whilst at the same time noticing that she was very pleasant looking, if a little too outgoing to match Dave's shy persona.

When they arrived at Dave's house he once again thanked Jo for the lift, the dazzling girl flashing him yet another smile. He then made his way up to his bedroom to try and get on with some maths that was quickly piling up.

***

"What you doing?" Dawn asked.

"Maths," Dave replied, spinning in his chair to face his twin sister.

"What kind of maths?" Jo asked.

"Calculus."

"What?"

"Integration."

"Whassat?"

"It's all numbers, I wouldn't worry about it, it's a little dull," Dave said, trying to move conversation away from his homework, concerned he would seem like more of a loser than he already did.

"Anything wrong," he quickly asked.

"Why should anything be wrong for me to want to see my brother?" his sister asked a little too quickly.

"Uh, I dunno, I didn't mean it in a bad way sis." Dave was becoming ever more conscious of Jo staring at him, he gazed over at her and she quickly averted her eyes, staring towards the window.

"Jo just wanted to come and check you out big bro," Dawn said. Jo's face quickly turned red with embarrassment; she hurriedly tried to find a diversion.

"Why did you say big brother? I thought you were twins," she asked Dawn, hoping for the topic to change.

"Well we are, but we don't have the same birthday; I've got a whole 20 minutes over Dawn," Dave answered for his sister. "I was born at 11:55 and she was born at 12:15 the next day."

"Wow," Jo said unenthusiastically, "that's really interesting."

Now it was Dave's turn to become red; he decided to cut his losses and get the girls out of his room before he embarrassed himself further. He thanked them for dropping into his room, but said that he felt tired due to his work load and wanted to go to bed.

"But it's only 9:15," Jo said, glancing at Dave's clock.

"Uh... yeah but I've got, uh, an early start tomorrow," he said, quickly coming up with a poor excuse.

"Yeah, sure Dave," his sister teased, winking at him, "You seem a little flustered, you probably don't know what to do with two beautiful girls in your bedroom."

Dave tried to look innocent, but the expression on his face quickly proved the truth in his sister's words.

"Come on Jo, let's go," Dawn said, turning to her friend. "We should leave my brother to his thoughts."

They both giggled and sauntered out of Dave's room.

Dave turned back to his desk, but he quickly realised he was feeling far too horny to do any work; after 20 minutes without finishing a single question he decided to give in, flopping down onto his bed. He glanced guiltily at the hole in his cupboard wall, but figured his sister probably knew nothing about it; he resigned himself to fix it at a later date. Too distracted to give it any further thought Dave undid his trousers and slipped out his cock, quickly stroking himself towards an orgasm.

***

Dawn squealed in delight, pulling back from the hole in her wall and motioning for her friend to come over.

"I told you he'd be at it in a while; he hasn't beaten one off in days, and it was only a matter of time."

"How exactly would you know your own brother's masturbation pattern Dawn?" Jo asked.

Dawn seemed very flustered.

"Err... I can just tell because he's really pent up today, and he usually gets stressed after uh..."

"Okay, okay I get it," Jo said, but she seemed dissatisfied with her friend's answer. She climbed into the closet and placed her eye against the wall, gasping when she saw her best friend's brother furiously masturbating on his bed. She realised that it was quickly getting exciting, as she felt a damp patch begin to appear between her legs and heat radiated from her pussy.

"My god Dawn, your brother is really hot!" she gasped.

"I really wouldn't know about that," Dawn replied casually, secretly wishing that she could be the one peeking through the hole.

***

Thoughts of his sister's best friend flashing through his head, Dave desperately tried to picture something else as he drove himself closer and closer towards the edge. Finally he gave up and began imagining having full blown intercourse with her, quickly increasing the pace of his strokes. As he began to cum he guiltily glanced at the hole as wave after wave of semen spurted onto his chest. He stepped towards his desk, seeing a flurry of movement on the other side of the hole.

"Shit!" he thought, "here I was fantasizing about her and Jo was watching all along." He collapsed back onto his bed and lay awake for hours before finally succumbing to sleep.

***

Dave parked his car and made his way into the gym for Judo practice, dreading what was going to pass. He nervously walked inside and made his way to the instructor.

"So?" Dave said tentatively.

"So what?" the trainer, Dan, said back.

"I guess I need a new partner now."

"Oh yeah," Dan said, having obviously forgotten. "I was thinking I'd put you with a new one who joined yesterday."

Dave groaned inwardly; it looked like he wasn't going to get any of the advanced practice he needed.

"I'll tell her to make her way over to you. Just go to your mat and do some stretches, then show her a couple of basic holds," Dan said, "I'm sorry I can't put you with someone more experienced, but they say the best form of learning is teaching."

Dave told his trainer that it was alright and made his way across the gym, beginning some light stretches.

He was bent over holding his ankles when a tentative voice shyly said, "Hi, I'm Amy, I think I'm supposed to be going with you?"

Dave glanced up and his breath caught in his throat. Standing before him was by far the most ravishingly beautiful girl he had ever seen, with long, wavy blond hair and tantalising green eyes; she stood at around 5'7'' with a curvy figure, which was very poorly concealed by the robe she wore.

Dave quickly realised that he had been staring at this girl for 10 seconds and quickly stammered, "Umm... h-hello, I'm Dave."

Amy giggled at Dave's obvious discomfort.

"Hi Dave, nice to meet you!" she said with seemingly genuine enthusiasm, "sorry you got bunked with the new girl."

"Its fine, I don't mind at all," Dave said a little too quickly.

"Yeah, I bet you don't!" Amy said, blushing deeply as she realised what she had just said.

Dave was a little taken aback by what she had said, and was even more surprised to see this beautiful girl blushing deeply. He quickly jumped to his feet.

"So I suppose I should show you a couple of moves," he said, berating himself for his lack of charisma.

"That'd be nice," Amy replied.

Dave proceeded to show her a couple of basic chokes and grabs before moving on to holds, realising it suddenly felt awfully hot in the gymnasium. He demonstrated how to begin the hold to Amy and she began to carry them out with ease, obviously a natural.

"And now you have to lift your leg over and um... straddle my stomach," Dave said nervously.

Amy grinned and quickly complied carrying her leg over and sitting near the base of Dave's torso, whilst leaning towards him until their faces touched and weaving her hands behind his neck in a hold.

"And this is called uh... Jun..." Dave stammered as he felt her body heat tantalizingly close to his pelvis, quickly forgetting the name of the hold. "Uh... I forget," he said a little lamely, gritting his teeth as he began to feel blood suffuse down towards his groin. The last thing he wanted was an erection in the middle of a crowded gym.

Amy smirked at his obvious discomfort and slid off of him, taking care to rub against his groin as she dismounted him.

"It's okay Dave, I don't really need to know all the names yet I suppose." She gave him a winning smile. "I can understand why you're flustered, I'm finding it a little warm in here myself."

Dave merely gawked at her, whilst in his mind he was screaming, 'Just say something! You could ask her out!' whilst a large part of him screamed back, 'Look at her, there's no way she'd say yes to you!' He climbed up and glanced at her nervously.

"Everything all right?" she asked him innocently.

"Uh yeah," he managed to say, "I was just wondering if uh..."

"What's that?" Amy said quickly, her eyes lighting up and a huge smile growing on her face.

"If you err... wanted to do some extra practice outside of the gym?" Dave said and quickly groaned, "Sorry that sounded raunchy."

Amy giggled.

"Are you asking me out Dave?" she asked, looking unbelievably sweet.

"Uh, I don't know, why? Would you like to go for dinner or a film or something?" he asked nervously.

Amy's whole face lit up.

"I'd love to! When are you free?" she asked, catching Dave off guard.

"Well um, how about this Friday?" he asked tentatively.

"I'll see you then!" Amy said, giving him a quick hug and picking her way back across the gym towards the exit.

polo_mark
polo_mark
18 Followers
12