In a Bind

Story Info
Karen is bound and used.
1.7k words
3.68
35.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen did not know how long she had been tied to the bed now. There room was cut off from the light outside and sound proof. He had fed her five times in what felt like only a day, maybe two. The meals game no indication. Each one was cereal and a juice.

Karen looked around the familiar room. No furnishings except the large bed she was tied spread eagled to and the small toy chest he kept the tools of her torture in.

He would come in, check on her, and go at random times. Once or twice he would help he use a hospital pan before rubbing her head and then leaving her alone. Karen did not know which was worse. The torture or the lack of it?

Worse she loved him.

He was her Master. She his devoted slave. The Master would come and go as he pleased. He, when He was ready would start and stop the torture.

Karen heard the locks click. Again they were more part of the abuse, she could not get off the bed the room did not need to be locked but here was something about hearing the heavy locks click that raised her apprehension when He would come in and devastate he as He left.

She lay there her chest rising and falling, arms and legs aching from being restrained for so long. She dare not mention the discomfort she was in, He would want her to just brave it like He wants her to brave any pain. To learn to control her body.

The door creaked heavily open. Master entered. He looked at her. Karen felt him more than saw him. He examined her, first with his eyes, then his hands. One trailed casually up her body from her foot up one leg. He rubbed at her clit and her body responded instantly as it had been trained to do. A faint smile. He rubbed her pussy then moved up trailing the juices across her stomach. He took hold of her right breast. Both nipples hardened easily. Again the almost imperceptible smile. She knew he was pleased with her body and loved even this touch.

He turned away and went to the chest. Karen gasped, gulping for air, she did not realize she had held he breath from when he touched her foot till he turned away. HE unlocked the chest. He had something in his hands bit she could not see what as he returned. He cupped her breast again. She felt the now familiar bit of the teeth of the wicked clamps as He attacked one to her left nipple. She still cried out as it bites her flesh. He tugs to make sure it if holding tight. The clip is attached to a seemingly delicate chain. The second clip and the chain are fed through the dog collar as he had many times as the clip was pulled towards the right nipple the chain tugged at the clamp in the left nipple. She whimpered silently. The tugging making the teeth bite harder as the second set of teeth dug in to her right breast.

He tested the clips by pulling at the chains. Karen felt the teeth cutting her nipples as they bit deeper. Master heard her gasp. He looked into her eyes and saw the pain she was feeling. Again the smile, she saw it He thought He could hide it from her but He was her life she knew every subtle movement He had trained her to observe him.

Again he turned away going back to the chest. Bending into it he looked for something specific. Finding it He stood up.

Back beside the bed He held up the vibrator. She remembered how she was so happy when she had ordered it. Now it was part of the torture He was putting her through. As He had now a couple of times he inserted it and turned it on letting the shaft churn up feelings inside her as the buzzing stimulator attacked her swollen, sensitive clit.

Soon she was writhing and bucking against the toys stimulations. As she did the pain from her nipples merged with the pleasure from her pussy.

Lost in pleasure she did not see him go again. Did not see him return.

Whoosh SLAP! She screamed. A red welt rising on her right thigh.

Whoosh SLAP! More screams and a new welt on her left thigh.

He did not hit her often as punishment, she learned early on not to give Him reason to but every now and then He did give her pain either because He liked seeing the red saw welts or while she experienced pleasure so she learned the two were both arousing. He would spank her as she had an orgasm.

The pain passed as an orgasm ripped through her. The first of what she knew would follow. He had done this a few times in the past hours? Days? Karen was not sure. She knew He made her cum until she was totally exhausted.

Crying she struggled against another orgasm as the wicked riding crop traced the swell of her breasts with its shard leather tip. He still had not spoke. "CUM!" He now ordered. She screamed loudly as she came the release enhanced by his permission. The feeling building and erupting inside her.

As the orgasm stopped He spoke. "My slave you belong to me. I and I alone can give you pleasure. Your pleasure is My pleasure. You cum for me at my command."

"Yes Master. I love you Master." Was all Karen could say as her orgasm eased.

Soon a third and then a forth orgasm ripped through her as He manipulated the vibrator.

Then it was gone.

Empty Karen was devastated. Then she felt His weight on her leg. His breath on her. His lips touching her flesh sent another scream through her. He licked at the juices that flowed freely from her. Drinking her essence into him. She writhed against his mouth. Hips bucking against him. His tongue delving deep into her. Licking and sucking away the flow of delicious juices her body produced so willingly. How long He licked her? Karen didn't know. It seemed like forever as orgasm after orgasm was ripped from her body. She begged, pleaded for Him to stop. He didn't let up for a second. He know what drove her wild and her kept the pressure on.

Sweat coated her body again glistening like pearls on her skin. A sheen of satin glowing on her flesh. Her nipples hurt every movement brought some pain but she could not stay still could not stop the desires He produced any more than she could stop breathing.

"Thank you Sir." Karen mumbled over and over as she fought to get air in her lungs. "Thank you."

Exhasted, worn out almost completely she felt Him move. Covering her body completely with his. She felt his weight, pushing her down as he kissed each sore nipple, removing the clamps as he did so.

Looking into her eyes he spoke softly.

"My beautiful slave, I am proud you have endured well the tortures of the past three days. My pleasures I chose to give you and my pains. You have performed well under conditions of extremes. Now I will reward you."

Easily he slipped inside her. His hard cock filling her. The was some discomfort due to the abuse and over use her body had suffered but she accepted her gift so willingly she did not care. He started to move. Slow, gentle, long strokes deep inside then almost out completely. Over and over he pumped in and out. Karen's arms ached, her breasts hurt and her legs made her want to cry as He rubbed against them. Yet she didn't care. He was using her for His pleasure. His cock obviously enjoying being inside her. Nothing else mattered but His happiness.

Time stood still, was it a second or an hour since He started driving into her. She didn't know. She did know He was close. She knew the signs. His grunts, His tension, His struggle to hold onto control. It was the one time He truly lost control of Himself.

She felt the first splashes from Him flooding her. She was not on the pill as He had chosen to reward her with a child, the reward for such loyalty and devotion in His slave. He flooded her womb. In her mind she knew this was it He had claimed everything and now her motherhood was his too.

She smiled as she screamed out her delight. Karen knew the gifts He was giving her. First the joy of serving Him. She did everything normally they lived as husband and wife but she was always his slave. Then there was the pleasure of being made experience almost endless orgasm without release. Then finally this new gift. A child. His Child.

That was a gift Karen could never refuse and would never want to. She was His slave. What ever He desired was her wish to fulfill.

Drained He stopped collapsing His full weight on to her. She accepted Him willingly as He lay there holding her bound body. After a few moments He moved. He released her, first one arm and then the other, massaging them with His large yet gentle hands. He kissed her wrists where the bonds had bruised and cut the skin. He kissed where the clips had drawn blood from her breasts. He released her legs. Carefully he helped her up. Karen had not been on her feet for four days as he had teased and tortured orgasm after orgasm from her. She moved weakly as he walked her, almost carried her to the shower.

He sat her on the toilet to relieve herself as He started the water and adjusted the temperature. Finished he helped her in and began to soap her body. Hands running over healed welts on her behind as the soap and water stung the new ones. No part of her went without His attention. Gently He cleansed away the pain and strains; washed away the residue of the last four days. She was sad at this. She always wore the evidence of His sex with her with pride. He massaged her stomach. 'Yes my love. You feel it too don't you?' Karen thought not daring to speak and break the connection.