In a London Park

Story Info
A couple have a romantic interlude in a very public park.
2.3k words
3.65
18.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when I was wandering around London that I had the idea, or rather I watched someone else's idea being played out. I'd been walking along the South Bank enjoying the sights and the people. The great hulk of HMS Belfast never failed to impress me despite the fact that it was now literally welded to its moorings. I'd dropped south of the river to Borough market, bought an ostrich burger for a fiver and eaten it in the grounds of Southwark cathedral. Back next to the river, I'd ended up at the London Eye and was sitting on a bench on Jubilee gardens, a flat open park with lots of tourists and a few benches. I stopped to rest and drink some water.

It had been a warm, sunny weekend. One that brought the tourists to London in their multi-national packs, but as early evening came, the heat eased a bit and London was in that lull between day time tourism and evening night life. The park had fewer people in it that there had been half an hour earlier. There were still groups lying in the gently waning sun, eating the dregs of picnics, Like many of us, I love people watching. I find them fascinating. It is a great way to spend the day. I love looking at couples and wondering what their relationship is like, or how they ended up together. Sometimes I wonder what the world would look like if we all walked round naked. I bet there would be fewer muggings.

There is a general vacancy about people who are absorbed in the moment. Those who are unaware of anything except what they are currently doing. Conversely, there is a certain alertness amongst those who are aware of their activities within the wider environment and it was this that made me notice them. I had seen them arrive amongst the groups with their picnicings and those who were dozing in the sun, a young couple, him a few inches taller than her. He was wearing jeans, a teeshirt and a rather stylish hat. She was wearing a long denim sleeveless dress to the ankle, button through. She was carrying a cardigan and wearing sandals. I noticed her more than him as she looked slightly nervous. She had light-brown hair to her shoulders and wore delicate little glasses. She was one of those girls that looked ever so natural and easy going, but that guys would melt over. In a few words, she had caught my eye.

As they walked past I took in the view. The cut of her dress wasn't particularly low over her chest, but it was low enough to see the beginnings of the curve of her breasts. It was fastened quite tightly, and as the stress on the material was across and not down, the material gapped open a little between the buttons. In the few seconds as they walked past, I could see that there was no bra, just the pale skin of her right breast. The tightness repeated at her hips and I could have sworn that I saw the crinkle of hair, but the moment was so brief I wasn't sure. Suddenly my heart was thumping in my ears.

They lay on the grass some twenty yards from me, feet towards me, his back a little towards me, her facing me a little. They were both on their sides, he on his left and she on her right, turned towards one another. I wasn't really watching them, but there was a certain awkwardness about them, and they kept glancing at the people around them, albeit subtly. I pretended to be deep in thought, but could look at them when they weren't looking in my direction.

For a while they just chatted and glanced around every now and then. There was a subdued nervousness within them that I was aware of. I don't know if anyone else had noticed; I don't think so.

She had curled up a little and had brought up her knees to point at him and had stayed like that for a little while, again both subtly glancing around them. The she had slid her left foot up towards her buttocks with her knee pointing to the sky. As her dress was so long there was nothing to see unless you had your head on the ground -- no glimpses of what may lie beneath, just the toes of both feet and the ends of her sandals poking out from under the hemline.

There was something slightly suggestive about this. Had she been wearing anything shorter, even by a couple of inches, she would have exposing whatever she was or wasn't wearing to an audience of twenty or thirty people at any one time. I continued to watch them. I could see more of her breast as it had slid within the bodice of her dress. I could feel my erection growing.

He shuffled closer towards her and kissed her. And then kissed her again. He shifted her cardigan from where it had lain between them down so it lay between them at hip level. He then also raised his knee and had leaned it against hers. It looked perfectly innocent, but in my slightly erotically charged mind, it meant that she couldn't drop her leg without having to shift herself.

She shuffled her hips very slightly closer to him, and then did something very specific. She moved her left foot, the one flat on the ground which previously had been behind her right calf. She lifted it and dropped it on the inside of her right shin. For a moment I caught slight of her inner thigh in the darkness under her dress, but didn't really glimpse anything other than that.

She was now in a position where her two feet were hooked around each other and her legs were wide open, with his knee pressing against the thigh of her left leg to hold them open. She was really, splayed open under there. Try lying down and doing that yourself -- you'll see what I mean.

It looked perfectly natural, but if you thought about it she was being held wide open under her dress. If I was right about her having no underwear on, she must feel very exposed.

Having shifted her foot, the hem of her dress had risen a couple of inches from the grass. It was still impossible to see anything, but had I been able to drop my head to the level of the bench I was sitting on I thought I might have been able to. For a moment, I thought about lying on the bench, but there was an old lady next to me and nowhere to lie out flat. More to the point they might have noticed and I was enjoying the way she was lying.

It then occurred to me that I did have the DSLR in my bag. It was one of the new style ones, without a mirror and could take video. I opened my little rucksack, and unzipped it and pretended to fumble around in side. What I actually did was turn it on, take the lens cap off, use the barrel to zoom it in about 3/4s of the way and then set it recording. I lifted it out of the bag and set it between my legs pointing at them, and then pulled out an apple as though that was what I'd reached in for. I left the bag lying across my legs.

I was so excited I could barely eat. Once or twice I adjusted the camera so that it was pointing at them. I thought what I was doing was probably illegal, and for a moment I wondered what I would say if someone pointed it out, but I could say I didn't know it was on record. It was a public place, anyway.

I watched out of the corner of my eye and realised that she had rocked slightly, by which I mean, her knees moved outwards very slightly and her buttocks seem to push inwards, effectively clenching. Then after maybe ten seconds, it happened again, really quite slowly. I watched her face. Her eyes, looking at him, slowly closed and she clenched again, and as she released she opened them again.

Again, suddenly, my heart was in my mouth and I put the apple down, realising that I didn't stand a chance of being able to eat. Thoughts went through my mind. What was happening? Was she just clenching and rocking? Was there some sort of remote vibe involved? I looked for his hands to see if there was anything like that in them.

His left arm was under his head. His right hand was under the cardigan, and for a moment it looked really odd. His arm looked too short. Then I realised that his hand must be between her legs. I did a double take, and then a triple take, and came to the same conclusion. I looked closely at his arm. The cardigan was cleverly placed to cover where his arm was going, and it was going to her crotch.

I sat amazed, hoping that the camera was catching something. I wanted to check it was recording, but scared to look in case it gave the game away. Every now and then he'd lean forwards and kiss her deeply and then lie back on his arm and watch her face, and every ten or fifteen seconds or so, her hips would shift slightly as she pushed them forwards. It was so subtle, but so obvious when you'd seen it. I came to the conclusion that he'd undone a couple of buttons on her dress and slid his arm inside.

I looked intensely. You could see the movement of muscles in his forearm that occurs when you move your fingers. I didn't know what his fingers were doing, but I could tell what speed they were doing it at. It wasn't fast. Whatever he was doing, he was doing it about once a second, maybe slightly faster. Then his elbow shifted forward, maybe only an inch. At the same time, her hips thrust slightly and a look of concentration appeared on her face, eyes closing again. My mind racing, I thought perhaps he'd slid his fingers into her. I could see the small muscle of his arm pumping faster, maybe by two or three times so, then after some twenty seconds of this, his elbow shifted back and he slowed down again. There was a slight sheen of sweat on her forehead. He kissed her again.

This happened again, some dozen times. Every now and then she'd glance over his shoulder at the people nearby, and then relax back. Each time, I just stared off into the distance. I know she looked directly at me a couple of times.

Then I saw her start to flush. It started on her chest, just above the curve of he breasts. Her lower jaw was slack and she was looking at him. He said something quietly and she nodded her head a couple of times very slightly. I could see the muscles in his arm moving, not that fast, in fact slower and slower. Her eyes focused on his. There was a slight shake of his head and although I couldn't hear what he said, I'm sure he mouthed "Not yet."

Then the muscles in his arms started again, so slow I could barely see them. She'd stopped pushing her hips inwards every now and then. They appeared to be permanently pushed towards him in a state of tension. The flush had risen up her neck to her previously pale cheeks, her eyes were squeezed tightly shut now. He mouth something else to her. She opened her eyes and nodded.

I saw the muscles in his arm move again, quite quickly, and her mouth dropped open slightly. The toes on both of her feet suddenly curled up tightly. "She's cumming," I thought.

Then his arm moved back some inches, far enough for him to have withdrawn his hand.

Her eyes whipped open, staring at him, saying a million words. She kept her position, absolutely static, her mouth opening and closing very slightly. Her entire body looked tensed up. He watched, intently. Had he just stopped touching her as she was cumming?

Slowly she relaxed. It was almost imperceptible, but her hips very slowly sank back an inch and the flush of her neck and face slowly disappeared. Her toes stretched out the other way and the tension was gone. His hand came forward and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and he said something to her. She gave a cute and incredibly naughty smile and nodded.

Then she spoke again and it looked like, "I love you." She leaned forwards and kissed him and they chatted for a while. Her knee dropped down.

After some minutes he stood up, and helped her to her feet. She looked a little shaky as she stood up. She brushed the grass off the back of her dress, then stretched her arms up round his neck and kissed him. As she did so, I noticed two buttons undone on her dress at crotch height. I could see about six inches her bare right thigh from her hip-bone downwards.

They walked slowly off towards the Thames, in the evening sunlight, the button still undone, but not too obvious. I probably sagged in my seat on the bench at that point. It was tempting to follow them, but I felt exhausted. I guessed she'd notice her dress soon enough.

I couldn't wait to get home and have a look at the camera.