In a Remote Alaska Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To me she looked awesome. I reached for her and spread her labia with my finger. She was sopping wet. “You did not mention wet. Are you excited mom?”

“Yes darling, more than you can imagine. Please son, take me any way you want. I’ll do anything you want.”

“Good now turn around and show me your ass.”

Slowly she turned. She stood there for a moment. I could see shoulders heave with each deep breath she took. Slowly bent downward and rested her hands on her knees. She offered me an exquisite view of her shapely ass and strong long legs.

“Is this how you want me dear?” She turned her head toward me. Her ass undulated inches from my face.

I massaged her cheeks and traced my hands down her lovely legs. “Mom you have nothing to fear. You look magnificent. Any man that has a pulse won’t be able to keep his hands off you. I feel so lucky to be able touch you and… taste you.” I plunged my face into her pussy, which was peeking at me from between her legs, at eye level.

“Oh god,” she squealed in surprise, “ Jack baby that feels… so good…eat me baby.”

I found her clit and flicked it furiously with my tongue. Slowly, her knees folded. My tongue stayed on her clit and the rest of me adjusted downward, as mom got on all fours and shuddered with her first orgasm.

“Do you still feel ashamed and naughty? Are you still afraid mom?” I teased as I stroked her face.

“I feel many things baby but not afraid.” Again, mom chose her words deliberately, “You make feel so wonderful and desired. I love those feelings and I appreciate you for giving them to me. I also feel naughty you know sinful and like a slut. Jack, THIS IS INCEST! But I love those feelings too. You being my son has turned something wonderful into a gloriously wicked thing.”

I wasn’t expecting all that from her when I posed my question. But, I remember clearly having thought to myself that she pretty much summed it up. I got up and sat back on the bed.

“Ok you lovely, naughty slut get on your knees and suck your horny son’s cock.”

With a wicked grin mom crawled to me. She grabbed my balls. Her eyes looked into mine as she licked the underside of my throbbing cock. She swirled her tongue around its tip and the slowly she plopped it into her hungry mouth. I could feel her tongue massaging my shaft as her lips traveled its length.

She pulled me out and looked up at me. My cock was resting on her chin; I could feel her hot breath brushing its tip. “Do you like what mommy’s doing Jack?”

I moaned as she sucked me back into her mouth, “God mom that feels so good.” (Literally I was at a loss for words and that was the best I could come up with despite the magnitude of the situation).

“Come for me baby let me taste your cum.”

It seemed like I came forever. Mom swallowed most of it except for a few globs that trickled down her neck and breasts.

We cuddled under the blanket. I had stoked the fire. The storm was really blowing hard out there. We were cozy and warm. Mom’s body felt wonderful next to mine. Her hands made my body tingle.

“Ginger said you’d be great.”

I was intrigued by her choice of words. She didn’t say “you’re great”. Mom was not one to choose her words carelessly. It felt like there was more to her so-called talk with Ginger.

“So what all was said in your talk with Ginger.”

“ Jack I suppose I should tell you all that happened, and there is quite a bit. It started out by her asking me if I was ok with your relationship with her. You know, the difference in your age. I told her that initially, while I was back home, it really bothered me a lot. And then when I first met her it struck me how close she and I are in age. But I told her that as I saw you two together I realized how happy you seemed and that I truly became ok with it.”

Mom explained how the conversation moved to talking about how it made sense for a younger man and older woman to be together. Ginger proceeded to tell mom about all wonderful times we had sexually. She told her about the role-plays. How I played her nephew, her student or a rapist. She told mom how she liked to get her ass spanked while I called her slut or a whore. She told mom how hot it made me when I pinched and slapped her tits. She told mom how great it was to have someone my age, in a state of near perpetual hardness, someone less encumbered by the responsibilities of age, someone to fuck her silly and sore. She told my mom about the threesomes we had with other women, mostly lonely stray tourists. Hell, she even told mom how we both loved anal sex. Mom confided in Ginger that she’d always dreamed of being with a younger man, that it was one of her most potent fantasies. Mom confessed that she’d never had a younger man. Ginger showed mom her lingerie. She got mom to try some on, since they were almost the same size. Ginger then surprised mom by undressing. Ginger modeled for her the lingerie she had on at that time.

Mom’s voice was hypnotic as she told this tale. I saw it unfold before me as if on screen. Ginger got mom to touch her and feel the fabric of her underwear. Ginger did the same for mom except more boldly. Despite her self, mom was getting excited. Ginger showed mom her little menagerie of dildos and vibrators. Mom admitted that she left her one ‘trusty friend’ at home. Ginger told mom how sexy she looked and felt. Ginger suddenly kissed mom on the lips. Mom did not resist but allowed Ginger’s tongue in her mouth briefly before she gracefully pulled away. Mom did not move away from Ginger’s caresses.

Ginger explained that I’d be a sleep for a while longer and that they would be able to hear me in the bathroom upstairs if I stirred. She suggested that since mom didn’t bring her trusty sex toy that she should choose one of hers. She asked mom to get on the bed with her. Mom began to say no and Ginger promised her tantalizing tales and fantasies of sex with young hard men.

They lay on the bed together, both naked, touching and kissing while they stroked themselves with their whirring vibrators. Ginger told her a story of an aunt who teased her nephew mercilessly by wearing scant clothing and by the occasional ‘innocent’ physical contact. She recounted how he finally could not take any more. One day when no one else was at home he forced himself on her. When she resisted he spanked her as he ripped her clothes off. He then fucked her hard and came as he pounded his young cock in her ass.

Mom described how she and Ginger came at the same time. Their mouths were locked in kiss that barely stifled their moans. Mom was terrified that I’d wake up.

Ginger asked mom if she’d ever had anal sex. Though always curious about it mom had never done it. Ginger brought out a thin black vibrator specifically designed for anal play. She gently put it in mom’s ass. She turned it on and slowly fucked her ass with it.

As mom came closer to her second orgasm Ginger asked her if she was jealous of her. Through her pants and moans mom lamented that she felt lonely and horny and wished she had someone have sex with regularly but she wasn’t jealous. ‘That’s not what I mean. I mean don’t you wish you could have Jack. Imagine your own son fucking you with his hard cock. Imagine him spanking you and fucking your ass, coming deep inside you.” There was no malice, but rather excitement in Ginger’s tone. My mom replied, “Jack is my son I could never... oh god...” Mom shuddered as she came; she never fully answered the question. “ I think you should fuck Jack while you’re here. I think it would be good for you. And I’m sure he’d love it too. Besides the idea is such a turn on for me. I sometimes fantasize that I’m his mother, guiding him on this wonderful sexual journey. I’m sure you’d be happy with how good he is.”

I slowly drifted back to the present as mom completed her confessionary tale. She stroked my penis, which had long since risen to attention. She explained that though she had found the idea very appealing she didn’t think she had the nerve to go through with it. Her fall had truly been unplanned event. She had fought her shameful urges. She had remained afraid and unsure until I first slapped her ass. At least that was her conscious intention.

“So the truth finally comes out mother. I thought Ginger had a hand in this.”

“Jack you understand that I could not bring myself to tell you that until now.” She sounded tentative as she snuggled up against me.

“ Oh I understand Mom. You should understand also that I am going to spank you again before I fuck you. That story you told made me so hot. Now get on all fours and stick you ass up.”

I proceeded to spank my mom’s ass. I gave her ten swats, which I made her count. She swayed and wiggled while she whimpered.

“Spank me baby. Spank mommy like she’s a naughty little girl.”

I shoved my cock into her drenched pussy. My balls slapped her spanked ass as I drilled my member into her hungry cunt.

“Fuck me hard you horny bastard, give it to mommy.”

“I love it when you talk like that you filthy whore. You like fucking your son don’t you? You naughty slut.” I slapped her red ass cheek hard.

“Oh god it feels good. Fuck mommy hard while she comes for you. Ah…ahhh. Oooh!”

I reached for my survival pouch, which by habit I always kept within reach. From it removed a tube of petroleum gel. I inserted a greased finger into her anus. Mom cried out as string of orgasms that seemed to never quit rocked her. I almost came myself but by some miracle I was able to hold off. As her passion eased I slowly withdrew from her. I began to grease my cock.

“Why would anyone carry petroleum gel in their gear?” Mom chided me.

“It’s great for starting fires,” I laughed and stuck my finger back in her ass, “maybe you need some more fire in here mom.”

“Yes baby, fuck me in the ass. Be the first to take me in the ass. It’s as if all my life I’ve saved this for you.”

Slowly I slid my cock into her lubricated hole. She moaned slightly with discomfort. Soon all resistance receded as I eased all the way inside her. She felt warm and tight. Slowly I began to fuck her. She responded to me be moving with the increasing pace of my rhythm.

“Mom this feels great. I’m glad that I’m the first. I love fucking you in all your holes.”

“Yes my horny motherfucker, fuck mommy’s ass. Yes, yesss. Slap my ass while I cum again…YESSSSS.”

We both came together. Out pleasure seemed to go and on.

“I loved how we’ve made love Jack, and how nasty and sexy you make me feel.”

“I loved every minute of this too mom, you slutty little wench.”

I checked on the weather, the sky was now clear and the northern lights danced overhead. I shared the view with my naked mom as we huddled by the window. I then put some more logs on the fire. I finally snuggled under the blanket with my delicious lovely mom. We kissed, cuddled laughed and made love. That night that we kissed, licked and touched every inch of each other’s bodies until sleep overcame us.

We were both awakened some time in the bright morning by the sound of a snow machine approaching the cabin.

“Ginger!” We both exclaimed simultaneously.

The End (la derrière)

Authors Notes:

Please vote for this story. You can also let me know what you think via e-mail. However, please keep any critique in the constructive realm. Silly and immature mail such as “This story sucks” is a waste of your time as it will be deleted and ignored.

Also, I really don’t need to say it, but here goes anyways: this story is fantasy and is intended exclusively for ADULTS to enjoy.

Thank you for reading and infinite gratitude for the great folks at Literotica.

12