In a Room Full of People

Story Info
Catherine is hired to appear nude for an upscale party.
7.8k words
4.66
185k
252
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,033 Followers

Catherine's face turned flush.

"Are you sure? There must be some sort of mistake."

"I'm sorry Cathy," the manager replied. "You're a terrific person. You really are. But the job was seasonal. We made that clear from the start."

Catherine was still wearing her waitressing outfit at the restaurant. The 19 year old college student had a dumbfounded look on her face. She knew the job was seasonable, but she had hoped an extension would be possible.

"Are you sure there's nothing you can do? I thought I was a good waitress here."

"You're an excellent waitress," the manager replied sadly. "But I'm sorry, we can't afford to keep everyone. If business picks up and we need more employees, you'll be the first person I call. I promise."

Catherine nodded. "Thanks for the opportunity. I really appreciate it."

She extended her hand, and they both shook hands as a goodwill gesture. When Catherine turned to walk away, the manager suddenly looked uncomfortable.

"Excuse me, Cathy, I'm really sorry, but I'll be needing that outfit back. Those are for employees only."

An annoyed look appeared on her face. It was a final insult to her, even though it was strictly business. Catherine removed the waitressing outfit handed it to the manager. She stood in her jeans and small tshirt.

"There you go," she said as politely as possible. "You really know how to kick a girl while she's down. Have a good day."

Catherine left the restaurant and went back to her apartment.

***

Later that afternoon. Catherine's long brown hair was spread across the couch. She was laying in the fetal position with a depressed mood while watching tv. The door to the apartment opened and her roommate entered.

"Well you look really happy," Abbey said sarcastically, before closing the door. She sat down in the living room next to her friend.

"I just lost my job. I'm so depressed now."

"Wasn't that job seasonable?"

"Yeah, but that's not the point," Catherine replied with her face buried halfway in a pillow. "I worked so hard that I thought my job would be extended. The manager told me months ago that it was a possibility."

"Lighten up. I'm sure you'll find another job eventually."

"Thanks. But I don't think our landlord will be so forgiving. And with college tuition being increased, I'm doubly screwed."

"We both are," Abbey sighed, sinking into the couch. "I'm not exactly swimming in cash either."

"At least you still have an income," Catherine replied. "My student loans are maxed out, and asking my parents for more money is out of the question."

"Why aren't your parents an option?"

"Because they think I'm too old to get financial support from them. Once I left the house, I'm on my own."

Abbey nodded. "My parents are the same way."

"Looks like I'll be hunting for another part time job."

Abbey thought for a moment. "I think I have an idea for you. Are you open to anything? I mean, anything?"

"Maybe. Depends on what it is."

"Why don't you try modeling?"

Catherine gave her friend a stern look. "Are you kidding me? I'm not exactly model material, in case you haven't noticed. My face is kind of average and my body could use work."

"A lot of men like nerdy women these days. Besides, I think you're very pretty. A lot of guys agree."

"Thanks," Catherine replied with a hint of sarcasm.

"Maybe you can pose for an art class on campus? I've heard that the professors pay well."

"Art class? You mean nude modeling?"

Abbey nodded. "Yep. It literally requires no skills. You just stand there for an hour and rake in the big bucks."

"This conversation is getting ridiculous," Catherine replied with a dry tone. "First of all, there's no way I'm posing nude so that people can examine my body. Secondly, there's no way I'm doing it in front of my fellow classmates. God, how could you suggest such a thing?"

"It's not a big deal. Plenty of students do it for extra money."

"The answer is no. Gosh, I can't believe you're still talking about it."

"Okay, fine," Abbey shrugged. "But I hear that some models are paid up to a hundred bucks per hour."

"For just standing there?" Catherine inquired.

"What else is a model going to do?"

Catherine thought for a moment. "That doesn't sound so bad."

"Are you interested then? I can let my art professor know that you'd like to model."

"I'm definitely not interested. Thanks for the suggestion though."

Abbey squinted her eyes. "Okay, sure."

"You're giving me a weird look."

"It's nothing."

"Just tell me," Catherine insisted. "I know you're thinking something weird about me."

"I can tell that you're kind of curious about posing nude. I can see it on your face. Frankly, I don't blame you. It's easy money and there's no work involved. So why not give it a try? Who cares what anyone else thinks?"

"If it's that simple, why haven't you done it?"

"Me? Model nude? No way."

"My point exactly," Catherine scoffed.

Abbey smiled, "Fair enough. Now if you'll excuse me, I need a shower. Good luck on your job search."

"Thanks."

When Abbey left, Catherine went back to laying in the fetal position on the couch.

***

Later that night. Catherine was in her pajamas looking up job listings online. She skimmed through the various ads looking for part-time employment. Most of the jobs were out of her skill range. Other jobs were for manual labor.

After almost giving up hope, Catherine thought about nude modeling work, which Abbey had suggested. It wasn't something she took seriously, but it made her curious. She searched for what she could, and was underwhelmed. Most of the job listings for nude work were pornographic, which turned her off immediately. Nude art wasn't much better. The pay was extremely low.

Catherine scrolled down the screen and a particular posting caught her attention:

Looking for a nude female model between the ages of 20 to 25 to attend a private function. The model must currently be attending college, or a graduate school. No prior experience needed. Our preference is someone of average appearance and average physical build.

Starting pay is $500 per hour for an afternoon or evening service. Bonuses will be included depending on guest donations.

Dates to be determined.

The pay was simply too good to be true, she thought to herself. Catherine stared at the computer screen ,wondering if she had the courage to actually do it. She then emailed the link to Abbey.

Catherine closed her computer, turned off the lights, and went to bed.

***

The next morning. The two roommates were in the kitchen with messy hair, preparing their granola breakfast cereals with almond milk. They were still in their pajamas as they started to eat.

"I saw that email you sent me," Abbey said, eating her food.

"What did you think about it?"

"Sounds like a great job opportunity."

Catherine shook her head. "Yeah right, like that's ever going to happen."

"No? Then why did you send me that email?" Abbey asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I just wanted your reaction, that's all. Apparently they're willing to pay $500 per hour for a few hours of work, plus tips. That's crazy, isn't it?"

"Not really. Did you see the zip code? It's in an upscale neighborhood. They could buy and sell our asses with ease."

"Oh, well that makes sense," Catherine nodded.

"Why don't you give them a call?" Abbey suggested. "If you do it, it's not like you're ever going to see those people in your everyday life. Just go there, do the nude thing, then leave with all your money. Everybody wins."

"I still don't know if I can do it. I've never been comfortable with a lot of people looking at me. Being naked would make things so much tougher."

"Why would it be tough? The job listing said they're looking for a girl with an average face and body."

Catherine shot her friend a stern look. "So that's me, right?"

"I'm only quoting the ad," Abbey smiled. "Don't be so sensitive. Okay, pretty girl?"

"I know I'm average looking. I guess that's why I'm so self-conscious about being naked in front of everyone. If I was a perfect 10, I wouldn't mind taking my clothes off for that kind of money."

Abbey got up and placed her phone and a small note pad in front of Catherine. There was a phone number written on the note.

"Just call them," Abbey said. "What's the harm? Find out if they're legit, then make your decision. The money is really good. Plus it could be great for your self-esteem. Maybe you'll finally realize how sexy you can be."

Catherine thought for a moment. "Fine. I guess I'll call."

*

She picked up the phone and called the number. After a few rings, a man answered the other line.

"Good morning, you have reached the Wilson's residency," a man said with a heavy British accent. "My name is Thomas. How may I assist you today?"

A sudden sense of nervousness came over Catherine. She had immediately realized that she was out of her depth. These were simply a higher class of people.

"Umm, hello Thomas," she said in a small, unsteady voice. "My name is Catherine. I'm calling in regards to the ad you placed online. You know, the one about the modeling service. That one, remember?"

"It's nice speaking with you Catherine," he replied politely. "Yes, I remember, we placed that ad several days ago."

"Oh, is the offer still there?"

"Yes, the offer is still valid. Would you like to arrange a meeting between us to determine your eligibility?"

"That sounds great," Catherine replied.

"When are you free?

"How about Friday 10 am?"

He wrote down the time. "Friday 10 am. We officially have an appointment. Let me give you the address."

Catherine wrote down the address after he gave it to her. "Thank you. I look forward to this."

"As do I," he replied. "See you then."

"Bye."

"Have a good day, Catherine."

*

When Catherine ended the call, she looked at her friend with a mortified expression. She was in disbelief after making an appointment for a nude modeling gig.

"What just happened?" she asked rhetorically.

"I believe you're on your way to your first modeling job," Abbey smiled. "Excuse me, nude modeling job."

"This is all your fault."

"My fault? All I did was hand you the phone. I didn't force you to arrange a meeting with the guy."

"I know," Catherine replied. "But you're like a drug dealer, tempting me with your sinful ideas."

"You won't be complaining after all that cash you make."

Catherine shrugged. "Yeah, I guess that's true."

"So are you going to the interview?" Abbey asked. "I'm not pressuring you or anything. It's totally your choice. All I'm saying is that it's a harmless way to make money. If you're not comfortable doing it, then I'll call him back and cancel the appointment."

Catherine thought for a moment. "You're right. It's completely harmless. And it's not like I'm ever going to see those people in my everyday life. I guess I'll go to the interview to see what the fuss is about."

"Wow. You're actually serious about this."

"Surprised?"

"I'm shocked," Abbey replied. "But in a good way. I like that you're trying new things. I could tell you were kinda interested in nude modeling when I brought it up yesterday."

"Only after you mentioned the amount of money I could make," Catherine said to clarify. "This seems like a whole different level though. I wonder what they have planned?"

They continued eating their breakfast. Catherine did her best to give an appearance of confidence, but deep down, the nerves were raging.

***

Days later. It was Friday morning and the two college students were on their way to the job interview. Abbey drove her small car while Catherine was on the lookout for the address. They were in a wealthy neighborhood, which was far nicer than they had expected. The closer they came to the address, the bigger the houses appeared, and they were eventually surrounded by large mansions.

"Jeez, look at this place," Catherine gasped.

"I know. I hope this wasn't some elaborate prank for us to go bother some rich people."

"You think this might be a prank?"

"I'm joking," Abbey replied. "I'm sure this whole thing is totally legit."

Catherine kept her eyes peeled before finally spotting the address.

"There it is. On the left."

Abbey turned the car and they stopped in front of the gate of a large mansion. She rolled her window down.

"Cross your fingers," Abbey said, before pushing the button on the intercom.

"Wilson's residency," a man replied.

"Hi, my name is Abbey. My friend Catherine has a 10 am appointment with Thomas."

"Yes, come in."

"Thank you."

The large metal gates opened and Abbey drove inside the estate. Once again, the two young women marveled at their surroundings. The estate was large and spacious. The mansion was huge and elegant. Abbey parked her car and the two friends looked at each other nervously.

"I'll do the talking," Catherine said.

"Do you mind if I wait out here? I'll just walk outside and enjoy the scenery."

"What? Why?"

"It's less awkward that way," Abbey replied. "Plus, big mansions give me the creeps. I used to have nightmares about places like this. Too many horror movies."

"Well that's reassuring to hear right now. Thank you."

"You'll be fine. I'll be here to protect you in case anything happens."

"Of course," Catherine replied. "If you hear screams, I'm sure you'll use your 'particular set of skills' to rescue me like in that movie Taken."

Abbey nodded. "Unfortunately I didn't bring any weapons. So I'll just have to use my hands. Get in there already. Thomas is expecting you."

Catherine got out of the car and walked up the stairway of the large mansion. The door opened as she approached it, and she was greeted by an elegantly dressed man in his early 50's.

*

She sat awkwardly in the guest room while Thomas prepared a cup of tea. When it was ready, he brought it to her on a tray, and she graciously accepted it, taking a small sip. He sat down across from her and they looked at each other.

"Beautiful home," she said randomly.

"Yes, I've had the pleasure of working here for the past 15 years of my life."

"I'm assuming you're the housekeeper."

"Something along those lines," he nodded. "I'm in charge of running this household on behalf of Mr. & Mrs. Wilson. They are my employers."

"That's nice to hear. My mom used to be a housekeeper for a wealthy couple."

"Which brings us to the purpose of this meeting. Tell me, what made you respond to the ad I placed online."

Catherine gathered her thoughts. "Well, I'm a college student. Tuition and rent are going up, and I was recently laid off from my job as a waitress. My best friend suggested that I try doing art modeling since it's easy money. I wasn't interested at first, but I saw your ad and it caught my eye."

"Do you have any prior modeling experience?"

"None whatsoever."

"Perfect."

"Really? Why?" she asked, confused.

"The Wilsons prefer inexperienced women. It's a particular preference of theirs."

"What exactly is the job offer?"

"Many extravagant parties are held in this residency," Thomas explained. "All of our guests are financially wealthy people. The events are always formal, with guests wearing their finest outfits and their expensive jewelry. Although these are classy events, there are many adult aspects to them as well."

"Meaning, nude women?"

"Precisely."

"What do the women have to do?" she asked.

"Anything they're comfortable doing. Some women simply pose nude. Others serve drinks or socialize with the guests."

"Sounds interesting. And this is for $500 dollars per hour right?"

"$500 is what we advertise. The truth is, the women that come to work here are paid substantially more by Mr. Wilson, depending on the services rendered. Our guests also enjoy tipping the women. After a few hours, the women have made a considerable amount of money."

"How much on average?"

"I'd rather not say. But it's considerable."

Catherine thought for a moment. "If I was interested, how would this work? I simply show up and pose nude in a room full of people?"

"Precisely."

"It's that simple?"

He nodded, "It's that simple. The only thing we ask is that you sign a confidentiality agreement. You may tell your friend that you've modeled nude or other things which may occur, but under no circumstance may you reveal the identity of our guests to anyone. Our guests are affluent people, and they value their privacy. Breach of this agreement will result in immediate legal action."

The words 'other things' took Catherine slightly by surprise. There was a suggestive tone that she wasn't expecting. Regardless, she needed the money, and the job seemed simple enough.

"This sounds like something I might be able to do," she said. "Do I have to audition or anything?"

"No. The Wilsons have a preference for shy women with no experience in public nudity. They prefer women with average appearances. Someone like you is exactly what they want. It's a fetish that many of our guests share. Also, the Wilsons prefer college students because they value education, and they want to help women facing financial hardship."

"I fit perfectly in all of those categories," she replied, half jokingly.

"Indeed you do."

Catherine was slightly offended and had the urge to storm out of the mansion. But the job offer was great, and it caused her to think for a moment.

"I'll do it," she said.

Thomas stood up and extended his hand. Catherine stood up and did the same, and they shook hands.

"Our next party is the following Saturday, next week" he said. "Be here by 1 pm. After you've signed the confidentiality agreement, you will be working here from 2-6 pm. You are expected to be completely naked at all times."

Catherine's eyes widened.

***

Days later. Catherine stood in front of the living room mirror, fully dressed, examining her body. She modeled herself in different poses. The front door opened and Abbey arrived to the apartment after finishing her classes for the day.

"What are you doing?" Abbey asked.

"Do you think I look okay?" Catherine replied, still modeling herself to the mirror.

"Stop being so nervous. You look fine."

"I don't think I can do this. No way. This isn't for me."

"Then are you going to call Thomas and tell him the bad news?"

"I don't know," Catherine shrugged.

Abbey walked directly behind Catherine, and they both looked in the mirror together.

"Of course you aren't going to cancel," Abbey said. "Deep down, I know you want to do this. I can tell you're curious."

"What makes you so sure?"

"We've been best friends for nearly 10 years. If you didn't want to do this, you never would have looked up that ad online. And you never would have picked up that phone for the job inquiry."

The two women continued looking at Catherine's reflection in the mirror, with Abbey standing behind her.

Catherine gave a long pause. "Even if I wanted to do it, I'm so insecure about my body that I'll probably freak out and make a huge fool of myself."

"Then I guess you need practice," Abbey said suggestively.

"I really don't like what you're up to."

"Come on, take your tshirt off."

"What?"

"You heard me. Take your tshirt off. If you can't do it in front of me, then you won't be able to do it at the party for big money."

"You're such a mean person," Catherine said.

"This is for your own good. Now take it off."

Catherine reached down and lifted her tshirt over head, tossing it to the couch. Both women looked in the mirror while Catherine was standing in her white bra. She had an average build for a female college student, with average sized breasts.

"Happy now?" Catherine asked with attitude.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,033 Followers