In a Search for Big Black Cock

Story Info
The state of IR black male/ white female erotic tales.
932 words
3.58
42.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I view myself as a non-bias individual. I'm always the first to claim a neutral approach and quick to voice the non-judgemental "hey it's whatever excites you". But a somewhat disturbing trend has caught my eye in today's erotic literature in regards to the ever elusive big black cock. As a woman who has experienced her fair share of sexual encounters thus far with the same indifferent approach of "you can't knock it until you try it" I'm leery of the amount of fixation on a black male's anatomy.

Overall I'm a little concerned about the stories reflected in the stereotypical male/female relations within interracial posting. I find that many interracial stories that garner the most Literotica success fall under two major headings; white women with an insatiable urge for big black cock and an over idealized white male and his black female heroine. For the purpose of this rant I'm focussing on the ever reoccurring big black cock because while I may be a skeptic on fairy-tale endings surpassing cultural/societal stigmas I would loathe becoming the character taking away from someone else's (be they fictional character's or not) happily ever after. While I grasp that these are stories to escape the everyday realities presented in the tedious nature of our lives I question the need to produce and reproduce the same tale.

Once again I must restate I have been in a few relationships some of which would be considered interracial, however I have never noticed any drastic, noteworthy difference in endowment among the races. Some of you will argue, which would lead me to acquiescent with the non-bias response that "there are no doubt anomalies amongst every race". However I'm truly interested in finding out if the stories are based on facts, real women recounting these experiences with black men or if they sprout from a fantastical place akin to the writers in the nonhuman category. For clarification purposes though I would further examine whether a woman's experience is coloured (no pun intended) by 20yr of active imaginations, before the husband and the kids and the mind warp of reading too many big black cock stories geared towards the racially bias.

Anyhow I digress my major concern is in regards to the need for a black man to attain a level of sexual gratification that is lacking in encounters with other males. I get it, I get it, it's a preference and that's all well and good, congratulations on finding your niche. But what doesn't sit well with me is the use of the black male as somewhat of a sex toy pulled out of the closet by; cheating wives, women with fantasies of being controlled by a black male (with or without significant others present) and my all-time favourite impregnation by said well-endowed male. I hate to be in the shoes of Black men around the world who fails to meet the standards of the white women they pursue. The most interesting theme among these black male/white female relationships is the very fact they are not relationships at all. Simply a quick roll in the proverbial hay. Where writers of black female/white male erotica sugar coat this carnal desire with love and passion, the opposite can be said for their counterparts. White women within these tales exude an air of desperation for big black cock and after getting it in (pun intended) return to their lives without a backwards glance; well despite the phone number to call when their monthly need for big black cock reawakens.

The blueprint is the same, a female craves big black cock to the degree she becomes a primal version of herself with very little control besides satisfying her needs. I'm a fan of consensual bdsm as much as the next female and handing the reigns to others has a certain appeal about it. But I grow uncomfortable with the idea that race should have any place in making a women quiver, both literally or otherwise. It's not beyond my grasp that we as a society are eons away from eliminating racism and stereotypes in general, which I get ultimately render my tirade somewhat pointless. But are relations between black men and white women as shallow as a need for a big cock, with white women looking to get a good 'seeing to' while the husband with the rose coloured shades has his back turned. Is that the level of degradation white women's fantasies has reached within their own minds. That a white woman (always pure or innocent in the readers understanding) would wander (usually reluctantly) into sexual encounters with a strapping black man they end up begging in the end to ravish them.

I would like to think that women today, regardless of race, are beyond needing to be forced into something they enjoy for the sake of putting up a false resistance to bring them comfort at night. Even in the fantasy world. No, in a sexual sense should be preserved as a STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DO NOT PROCEED in neon flashing lights because the other half of your attempted masturbation is not enjoying themselves. I am all for women seeking whatever brings them pleasure and if as a white female you must avoid encounters with other races of men least you disprove your theory 'black men are better endowed or have unparalleled sexual expertise' carry on. But at the very least have the decency to buy your sex toy a cup of coffee beforehand in your search for big black cock in the dark recesses of your mind.