In an Iron Sling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nature designed you for many things, but the one fulfillment your cock aches for more than any other is lying with a woman," Hannah continued. She paused a mere moment to study the boy's thoughts, then brushed his ear with her lips ever so softly. "Do you wish to lie with me?"

"Yes, m'lady," responded Cerif, barely audible. His shivers had returned, and his cock ached.

"I will make a bargain with you," whispered the witch in his ear. "A virgin man's seed is very powerful for stimulating fertility. It works for land and crops as powerfully as it works for women. Give me some of your seed, and I will also accept your virginity."

"Yes, m'lady."

"Do you wish to give these things to me of your own free will?" Hannah asked, leaning away slightly and fixing the boy with her eye.

"I do."

"Why?"

"Because..." Cerif blinked several times and tried to find the words. Then suddenly a quiet smile stole across his youthful face. "Because it is natural. Because it would help you as you have helped me. And -- and because Iwant to."

"That's three times you've agreed then. We have an accord," the witch purred in his ear and winked her gleaming eye at him.

There was a momentary distortion in Cerif's vision like a trick of the light, and when he blinked it away Hannah was sitting back in her chair in the shadows. Only her eye sparkling out at him and the curves of her lower legs where they penetrated the arc of firelight from the hearth were visible. Cerif hadn't seen her move, and his rational mind immediately began to doubt that the previous moments had even happened. Perhaps he had nodded off.

"You must do exactly what I say if this is to be fruitful," Hannah's voice came out of the dark and blue patterns rippled across the great curved expanse of her breasts.

Cerif blinked again and shook his head.No this is really happening, he thought.

"What must I do, m'lady?"

"Answer these two questions first..." came Hannah's mischievous voice.

"Yes?" asked Cerif. He squinted into the darkness. It was getting harder and harder to see the witch. He wasn't sure if the fire was dying or the darkness was just wrapping them tighter.

"Why is your cock's liquid treasure called seed, do you think?"

"I don't really know," Cerif admitted after a moment.

"Because my dear boy, if you plant it deep in the warmth of a fertile woman, you can create Life. That gift makes you agod." The witch paused to let that sink in, then continued with her second question, "Now, have you ever made yourself climax my young god?"

"Y-yes m'lady -- for some years now."

"Good. You must do this for me. You must do exactly what I say, and I -- your goddess -- will help you on your way."

Cerif nodded and watched mesmerized as the tiny blue patterns flickered in the pressing darkness.

"Close your eyes young god. Feel the warm darkness of void enfolding you," Hannah intoned. Her voice was deep, resonant, and immense. The sensuality of it stirred Cerif's blood.

"Feel your heartbeat. Let the rhythm of your body expand to move the darkness. Breathe deeply. Let the rhythm of your breath harmonize with your heart. Let each pulse and breath echo into the void. Feel your blood flow. Let the surge of your blood follow your heartbeat and breathe out into the void so that it is not void."

"Feel your heartbeat. Feel your male strength. Feel the heat of your blood. Feel your desire for creation. Your cockstem is mighty, hard, inflamed... Feel it swell, threatening, dangerous, hungry... and take hold of it."

Cerif grasped his cock in his fist and indeed was surprised at how large and stiff it felt. He could feel his heartbeat in it and a growing heat in his balls.

"Arouse your hunger my god. Stroke your cockstem. Squeeze its violence in your hand. It is a hungry sword, a ravenous spear, a drum that announces battle, a horn that rallies legions... Feel your heartbeat, and feel your cockstem grow in your fist."

Incredibly Cerif felt his cock engorge even further in his hand. He felt immense, powerful, more than man; and his balls swelled in response. His heart beat louder and louder in his ears, and his blood raged through his body. His conscious mind began to fall back and his primordial mind to surface. He was not man. He was god.

"Feel your balls swell with longing -- warm, heavy, and full. Feel a tear of desire weep from the tip of your cock, my god. This void must be filled. You must bring forth Life into this space. Stroke your cockstem. Squeeze its potential in your hand. Control this energy.

"Feel the strength of the rutting buck as he runs the land and fights for a mate. Feel the great desire of the salmon hurling himself upstream to spawn. Feel the power of the corn bursting the bondage of the soil and reaching for the sun. Stroke your cockstem. Squeeze its great strength in your hand my god. Focus it, and open your eyes."

Cerif's eyes flew open. His hand was rapidly pumping his massive erection and his balls slap-slapped against the edge of the stool in time with his pounding heart. Before him in the last glow of the fire lay Hannah spread open on the pallet. Whether it was the light of the embers or an unnatural effect, his vision swam with red hues.

"Behold your goddess mate. I am the fertile fields. My cleft is the sweet valley of abundance -- my breasts the very mountains from which the streams of nourishing water flow.

"Kneel my god. Kneel between the thighs of your goddess. Send your seed onto the belly of the land. Focus all of your potential for Life and Creation behind it."

Cerif had no idea who was speaking anymore. He heard the sweet words in his mind as if from a great distance, but he obeyed. He knelt between the thighs of the goddess and pressed his swollen balls against the moist cleft he found in the valley therein. His godlike cock cast a great shadow over the land and the rose capped mountains swelled toward him. Blue lightning swept the peaks and plains of the land. He felt warm hands hold his hips as the seed within him boiled and churned toward release in his pumping fist.

"Give it to me," came the echoed command washing down from the mountains and reverberating through the valley.

Cerif felt the hot wetness of the goddess on his balls and the gathered storm of life burst from his cock in hot streams. He exhaled his triumph and -- suddenly spent -- collapsed into the softness of the void. In the last threads of consciousness before the blackness took him fully, Cerif felt a soft kiss on his brow and heard the words, "Well done my young god."

*****

"Awake, sweet soldier," Hannah spoke softly.

Cerif groggily opened his eyes to look up at the smiling witch. It was still night, but the fire was blazing cheerfully, and he was deliciously warm under the wool blanket on the floor in front of it. It only took him a moment to recollect that he must be lying on Hannah's skirts, which a deep breath of her body's fragrance confirmed. He stretched luxuriously.

"Up you sit," Hannah said and helped him sit up and lean against the wooden chest that had contained his blanket. She had a cloak draped around herself, but was obviously naked beneath it.

"Here drink this," she continued and handed him a steaming mug. "And have a bite of this."

Cerif sniffed the contents of the cup and looked uncertainly at the rust colored biscuit the witch placed into his hand. "Potion?"

"Tea with milk and honey and a molasses biscuit," Hannah laughed. "It will help you recover some strength though, and that's magickal enough. You gave up a lot of yourself to me, so you're likely to feel a bit weak."

Cerif nibbled the biscuit and drank the tea. His thoughts were turned inward on what he thought he remembered. Finally he asked, "Did it really happen?"

Hannah had been studying him and watching his recollections roil in the thought forms around his head. She had seen the question form before it left his lips.

"Aye," she said and held aloft a small stoppered bottle hanging on a lace in the warm place between her breasts. "The rite was fruitful."

"I can't believe it was real," Cerif whispered. The exaggerated scale of the experience couldn't make sense in his head.

"I can be a little overwhelming when I work the big magick," Hannah said gently and kissed his brow again to help him connect the fragmented pieces of the recollection. "You did very well young soldier -- very well, and when you've rested a little, I'll fulfill my part of the bargain."

"Your part?"

"Surely you've heard that witches sacrifice virgins to their strange gods?"

"Y-yes I have heard that," Cerif said and almost spilled his tea.

"Well if you recall, we agreed that in return for your seed I would sacrifice your virginity for you," Hannah said and stroked his face. "That is, if you're still interested in lying with this one-eyed witch."

"Yes! Yes, please!" Cerif exclaimed and almost spilled his tea again.

"Relax, young one," Hannah said, and patted his blanket-covered knee. "You can rest first. There was a need for urgency and intensity before, but we can take it slowly this time."

Cerif tried to calm down and drink his tea, but the touch of her hand on his knee and the swaying of Hannah's barely concealed breasts immediately had his cock stiffening again. The blanket peaked upward in his lap as he attempted to nonchalantly finish his molasses biscuit, and the sight of it made the witch laugh softly.

"Ahh, the enthusiasm of youth. I see that your body is convinced it has rested enough and would prefer to get on with other play."

Cerif blushed and sipped his tea.

"How many times do I need to remind you that it'snatural, young soldier," Hannah gently chastised after noticing his embarrassment. "Accept yourself. Now lie back down here, and we'll see what happens."

Cerif set his tea aside and slid back down onto the pallet of Hannah's skirts. He was still covered with the blanket, but the peak over his crotch and his wide eyes clearly signaled his excitement.

"Lovemaking is all about balance, Cerif," began the witch. "You must give the best of yourself, but not be afraid to receive the same in return. Right now is your time to receive."

Hannah slithered down to Cerif's feet and separated them under the blanket. She reached up to her throat, unclasped the cloak she wore, and let it fall. Then, grasping the bottom edge of the blanket, she winked at him and said, "Don't look -- just feel."

Without another word, the witch ducked under the blanket and slid up Cerif's legs. He could feel her bare skin caress him on her way up his body, and though he had an inkling of what was to come, Cerif could not suppress a small moan when he felt her warm breath against his cock. The lump in the blanket where her head was hovered just over his erection.

Cerif felt her soft, heavy breasts pressed around his thighs and her strong hands caressing his hips and belly as her breath continued to tickle over his stiffness. He felt her place her palms on his lower belly and use her thumbs to press his cock further upright toward her face. Then, almost so soft that he missed the initial contact, he felt Hannah's lips touch the tip of his cock.

Her tongue teased the slit-like opening then pushed past her bottom lip to cradle the underside of his cockhead. Slowly, the witch's lips parted, slid over his cockhead, and continued down his shaft. Her tongue led the way along the underside and brushed the top of his ball sack as her nose pressed into his pubic hair. The wet warmth was beyond anything Cerif had ever experienced, and he gasped aloud.

Hannah squeezed him with her lips and gently sucked as she slid her mouth slowly up Cerif's shaft to stop at the ridge of his cockhead. Her tongue pressed firmly on the underside of the head and dragged up and over the opening to swirl around the top crown a few times. Then again she slowly slid her mouth all the way back down the shaft and lavered his balls with her tongue.

She was so relaxed and in control, that Cerif had no appreciation for how exceptional Hannah was to perform so well so easily. He could only assume that she was experienced -- which she was -- but her ability went beyond normal control. She was a witch after all. In the back of her many faceted mind Hannah wondered if she was ruining the boy for future women, but she comforted herself with the knowledge that he would never forget her.

Hannah lifted and loved each of Cerif's balls with her tongue for several seconds, all the while she kept him fully thrust into her mouth. Then withdrawing her tongue to caress the underside of his swollen shaft, she tightened her lips again and sucked gently with a slight pulsing cadence.

'Uhhhnnnnnnn!" was Cerif's reaction to the whole unfolding experience.

Hannah chuckled internally, and slid her mouth back up Cerif's shaft to nip gently on the head of his cock. The young soldier jumped and twitched from the tiny jolts her teeth gave him, before she once again took him into her mouth and forcefully sucked her way back down his shaft with her tongue slithering its way along his pulsing textures.

Hannah's exquisite sucking, licking, and oral caresses carried on for many minutes. Cerif marveled at the pure complexity of the things she seemed to be able to do with her mouth. Her tongue seemed unnaturally long, and she never seemed to need to breathe. Her thumbs also found their way under his ball sack and pressed gently into the muscles below it. The pressure seemed to make his cock stand up that much firmer and longer, and despite his growing need to burst his seed, seemed to keep him from doing so.

Eventually Cerif grunted out a request for rest. He felt so feverish and dizzy from the intensity of Hannah's talents that he was afraid he might succumb to vertigo. The last thing he wanted to do was pass out or be sick.

"What's wrong my young soldier?" Hannah asked mischievously as she emerged from beneath the blanket. She was so flushed from being between Cerif's body and the heavy wool that all her tattoos were glowing. Her enormous breasts looked like arcane maps of fantastic alien globes. "Has the old woman gotten the better of you?"

"It was just too much," Cerif panted. "I couldn't take any more. How were you able to do that and not choke or suffocate?"

Hannah touched a tattoo on her throat, "Because of this."

"What is it?"

"The mark I received when I learned to do this," Hannah explained and took a wooden flute from a cubby near her chair. She put it to her lips and blew a simple little tune of continuous notes. Cerif missed the significance entirely.

"I don't understand."

"Hold your hand under my nose while I play, and you will," the witch said and took up the tune again.

Cerif obeyed and was amazed to feel that Hannah was breathing normally through her nose while playing uninterrupted on the flute.

"That must be magick, certainly?"

"Only the magick of a great deal of practice," Hannah said and shook her head. "But enough talk, there's more lovemaking to be had don't you think?"

"I don't think I can take any more right this minute," Cerif said pointing at the twitching tent in the blanket that covered him. "You made me feel like my head was going all funny."

"Well, I'm not sure I'm ready to let you rest yet," purred the witch as she crawled up his body and stared down at his slightly frightened face. "It's time for you to taste me now."

"I don't know how --" Cerif began to explain, but was cut short by a soft battering from Hannah's breasts descending on either side of his face.

"You'll figure it out," she said, and stroked the lad's face with her abundant bosom. "Just relax and trust your instinct. Have fun and be gentle -- unless I tell you not to be."

The witch crawled forward to straddle Cerif's face and by secondary consequence pinned his arms to his sides with her ankles on the blanket that covered him. She looked down at him through her cleavage and her eye sparkled.

"Ready?"

"I can't move my arms."

"I know -- it's intentional. I didn't ask you to use your arms or hands. Ready?"

"Ummm... yes?" Cerif answered.

For all of her sensuality and nurturing spirit, the amount of authority that Hannah seemed to assume kept Cerif on the edge of alarm. It was exciting, but unnerving as well. However, Cerif's bemusement with his own psychological position was short lived as the witch lowered her warm, wet cunt to his lips.

"Give your best. You will know if you're doing well."

The softness of Hannah's lightly furred cunt felt incredible to Cerif's lips. He acted on instinct as instructed and gently nuzzled his face into her. Her inner lips were soft, bare, and wet, and Cerif felt his nose bump a little nubbin of flesh that was not soft.

Hannah's "mmmmm" abruptly changed to a gasp of pleasure when this happened, so Cerif tried it again. Again came the gasp, this time with a small moan.That's important, he figured.I'll remember that and come back to it. Let's see what else I can find.

Experimentally Cerif probed her folds with his tongue. Her taste was salty and musky like sweat with a feminine sweetness mixed in. He quickly became accustomed to it and explored all of her flowing crevice with his eager tongue. The more he licked, the hotter and wetter she became, and the more she gave him audible and physical clues to what felt good and better than good.

Cerif made a quick study of the witch's cunt and began to gain confidence. Soon he was licking and sucking on her wet inner lips and hard nubbin above like he'd been doing it for ages. He savored her taste and fragrance and the way she would squeeze his tongue when he slid it inside her. He kissed his way all around her wet center, planting soft kisses and gentle suction on her downy outer lips.

The only words spoken were soft reminders from Hannah to "Slow down. There is no rush." Occasionally Cerif would get overeager in his attentions, and the witch would lift off him slightly, breaking contact. He learned to read this as instruction to be softer. Sometimes however she would press herself more firmly down upon his face, and he likewise responded firmly.

As Cerif's confidence bloomed, so did the heat in Hannah's cunt. His enthusiasm kept him going, and her non-verbal cues kept him on the right track. He was enjoying himself immensely, and the witch was steadily climbing to an orgasmic peak.

At last with a resonant moan and rapidly jerking hips, Hannah climaxed fully on Cerif's busy mouth. Simultaneously Cerif saw a bright blue flash just above his nose, as if there was one more tattoo hidden in the damp curls above Hannah's spasming cunt.

"What just happened?" he asked, muffled by her womanhood.

"I just had my first climax," the witch gasped between short breaths.

"First ever?"

"First today," she corrected. "No talking -- keep licking please."

The young soldier happily did as he was told, and a couple minutes later was rewarded by another shuddering climax and blue flash from his voluptuous hostess.

"Gooood, that's two. Keep going Cerif. Faster now," Hannah groaned and reached down to stroke his hair while he kept his face buried in her flowing cleft.

Again the tattoo flared and the witch climaxed... and again... and again... and again... until Cerif lost count. His tongue ached, and he had so much of her nectar up his nose that he felt as if he would drown. His motivation never flagged though, and Hannah leaned back and arched her body to press her cunt even more firmly against his probing tongue. Her huge breasts quivered upward and one of her hands stole back under the blanket between the young soldier's legs to massage his balls and stroke his cock as he brought her past a dozen orgasms.

Oh, he has much promise! Hannah thought.He'll make a fine husband to some lady one day. I suppose I had better let him rest some though and reward him for his efforts.