In an Iron Sling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough dear boy. That's enough," Hannah spoke aloud. "You've done very, very well. Rest a moment, and then I'll take over again."

She leaned up, turned, and swung her left leg over Cerif's body to gracefully settle seated next to his head. He stared elated and fatigued up at her as she gently stroked his wet cheeks and numb lips.

"What did you think of that?" she asked after a moment.

"That wath amathing!" Cerif exclaimed softly. His lips felt thick and sore and his tongue was tired of following his intentions. "You tathe tho thweet and feel tho thoft!"

"Rest the lips and tongue, sweet boy. You worked hard down there," Hannah chuckled.

"What wath the tattoo down there?"

"One of my favorites," the witch explained slyly, still chuckling. "Most of these are for learning to control something. That one was for learning to let go."

"What do you mean?"

"I have spent years and years developing immense and detailed control over my body, but too much control stifles freedom. It stifles beauty, flow, and growth. In short, too much control isn't natural. So I had to learn how and when to let go of my body and let it flow where it will. That's why I'm able to have so many orgasms.

"Any woman can do it, but most don't let themselves because they don't accept themselves. Or worse, they don'tvalue themselves. So much is the pity. They don't get to experience something as simple and wonderful as the elation of several climaxes in a row.

"Speaking of which -- I know you must be ready to burst, my young soldier. Do you think you'd like to put your cockstem inside this witch, or are you too tired?"

"You mean this gets even better?" Cerif teased. His powers of enunciation were returning along with an aching need to put his cock in something.

"We'll see won't we?" Hannah teased back and drew the blanket down off his body. His skin was flushed from the heat and his cockstem stood proudly erect and leaking wetness.

Cerif looked down at himself and frowned. That was not what he expected.

"What is it?" asked Hannah, reading profound disappointment in his thoughts.

"My cockstem looks too small. Well, I mean, it looks normal. It was so big earlier when -- when we did the magick together. What's wrong with it? It -- AHHH!"

Cerif's complaints were cut off abruptly by his terror of an angry witch. Hannah had moved over him faster than he could follow and straddled his belly, once again pinning his arms to his sides. She gripped his face painfully in one strong hand and poked the tip of his nose with the hard nail on her other index finger.

"SILENCE! Never -- NEVER -- question the way Nature made you! Forces more powerful than you can begin to understand shaped you in your mother's womb. It is a disrespect to them and to her if you complain about the way you are made!

"I will not hear any more of it in this house, and if you insult yourself and your makers again I will cast you naked out into the snow to watch your cockstem freeze off. That might teach you to be grateful for what you have. Do you understand me?"

Cerif stuttered and paled, but managed to squeak out, "Yes, m'lady."

"Good," Hannah said and gave the tip of Cerif's nose a good sharp poke which made his eyes water and blink for a few seconds.

By the time the young soldier's vision cleared, Hannah was once again seated next to his head and gently stroking his face and lips. The only indications that the previous moments had taken place at all were the pounding of his heart, the sting on the end of his nose, and the wet spot on his belly. He hadn't seen her move that time either, but when she spoke again her voice was kind and gentle.

"If I want you to take anything away from your time with me Cerif, it is respect. Youmust learn to respect... women, men, authority, Nature, animals, life, duty, love, order, freedom... everything. Everything is intertwined. You cannot touch anything in this world without affecting everything else that touches it. Only the very wise have the power to see how everything relates, but you and I must learn to take it on faith and respect. There are forces and designs behind all that is. You must trust the intelligence behind Nature, and respect it above all things.

"You must also learn to respect yourself as a creation of Nature. You are important. You are valuable. You matter in this world, otherwise you would not be here. Life must flow, and you must flow with it because you are a part of it. You'll find your place, but you must live in respect with your eyes open."

Two small tears trickled from the corners of Cerif's eyes. He fought them briefly but realized that to do so wouldn't be "natural", so they fell unimpeded.

"That's right," Hannah affirmed as she watched the brief battle flicker through his thoughts. Then she leaned down and sensuously pressed her full lips to his. She could taste her own special flavor on his tongue as her own softly invaded his mouth.

The kiss warmed Cerif's heart. "I will take that lesson with me, m'lady," he said gravely after Hannah broke the kiss.

"Promise?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I promise."

"That's three times again. We have an accord," grinned Hannah and kissed him deeply again. "Now, I would like to fuck. Would you like to fuck, or have I frightened the stiffness out of your cockstem?"

Cerif looked down at his dwindled organ. "You did, but I would," he responded and managed a smile. "You seem to have a knack for keeping me off balance."

"Witches are good at that," Hannah explained and paused to kiss the lad again. As her lips left his, she continued in a whisper, "Things are easier to change if they're off balance a little."

Sitting up, Hannah instructed, "Raise your arms over your head please."

As Cerif complied, she swung a leg over his body again. This time she didn't trap his arms, and as she slid her wet crotch down his chest and belly to rest on his flaccid cock she took his hands in her own and pressed them to her breasts. The rejuvenating effect was immediate as Cerif began kneading her soft mounds, and his cock quickly inflated in the warm pressure placed upon it by Hannah's cunt.

The witch ground her hips against him as his growing stiffness made her wetness flow readily. His warm hands hefted and molded her heavy breasts, and a genuine smile of pleasure and acceptance lit up the young soldier's face.

"I cheer again for the enthusiasm of youth," Hannah laughed out loud. "It didn't take much for you to recover my dear boy."

"This feels really good. Isn't it natural?" Cerif grinned.

"Absolutely correct," Hannah answered and leaned down to kiss him again. Their tongues slid over each other and their breath mingled. She sucked on his bottom lip briefly and made him moan, and he squeezed her breasts to make her purr.

"Virgin sacrifice?" Hannah asked a moment later when she let Cerif breathe.

"Please, m'lady," Cerif nodded.

"Hold still, and in a few moments you'll be sacrificed," she promised and winked.

Cerif stilled immediately and Hannah slid forward off his cock. Then leaning her heavy breasts down onto his face, she slowly slid back again. Cerif's cockhead quite naturally slipped up her wet folds to her waiting openness. As the head of Cerif's cockstem slowly penetrated the witch's body, they both moaned aloud. As the shaft followed, they both gasped and kissed again. As she settled back with the young soldier balls-deep into her tight passage, Hannah had yet another small climax.

"You may orgasm whenever you need to," she said to her youthful lover. "Your first time should be everything you want it to be." With that, Hannah began artfully grinding her hips down on him and squeezing him with her internal muscles.

Cerif closed his eyes in bliss and continued to massage Hannah's heavy breasts. His thumbs pressed circles around her rigid nipples and his palms gently squeezed and kneaded her abundance. His cock felt like it was being massaged in a grip of warm oil. It was different from the feeling of being in her mouth, but no less pleasurable.

He opened his eyes and looked down to where their bodies met to witness her pink wetness and soft brown curls pressing onto his own thatch of pubic hair. Hannah raised up slightly with her legs so he could see where his glistening shaft disappeared inside her, then a little more until only the head remained within.

Cerif sighed and then moaned as the witch slid back down his cock to fully embrace him again. His visible thoughts of heat, wetness, cock, breasts, love, life, sex, magick, fire, wind, stone, metal, Hannah... Hannah... Hannah... blazed in myriad colors for her viewing. She leaned down to kiss him again and began to slide him in and out of her cunt with long strokes. He responded by arching his hips off the floor in time with her movement to drive himself even deeper. His balls bobbed with the effort and brushed against the smooth cleft of the witch's buttocks.

His hands left her breasts to slide around her ribs and move up and down her back. He stroked the thick rope of her braid and caressed his palms over the strong muscles that moved beneath her soft skin. Instinct led his hands downward, over the braid belted around her waist, to caress her smooth backside. It rhythmically clenched and unclenched as the witch pumped herself down onto his thrusts, and he softly gripped its firm curves.

Hannah growled low in her throat and nodded at Cerif as he squeezed her with his hands. She did like to be held like that. The lad's instincts were right on target, and she quickly had another small orgasm on his sliding cock. The orgasmic ripples in her cunt sent Cerif over the edge, and she felt his cock pulse repeatedly as he released thick streams of semen within her.

"Aaaahhhhhhhh," cried the young soldier as his passion erupted into Hannah's flowing cunt. His legs shook uncontrollably in the grip of his orgasm, and he arched into her as far as he could.

Hannah squeezed Cerif hard with her cunt as his orgasm spent him, and his cock began to deflate inside her. She then leaned forward onto his chest, propping herself up by placing her elbows either side of his armpits, and resting her breasts on him. She supported her chin on her interlaced fingers and gazed down at him as he caught his breath. Her eye twinkled.

"How do you feel?"

"Incredibly alive," he said in a tone of amazement.

"That's the difference between climaxing alone and climaxing with someone. Alone you spend all that life energy on nothing. With someone, they give it back to you."

Cerif nodded, "That makes sense."

"Want to go again?" the witch asked and rubbed her breasts on him playfully.

"I think I do," Cerif wondered aloud as he felt his cock begin to harden again inside Hannah's liquid grip.

"Good!" the witch responded. "Roll over with me. I want you to take me this time. I am certain you'll like the way it feels."

She lay fully on him and stretched her legs out. Then the two of them rolled over so that Cerif was on top with his now erect cock still inside her. Hannah spread her thighs and wrapped her legs around her young lover's waist. A simple pull with her ankles tightened Cerif to her, and he lifted his upper body off her to support himself on his hands.

"Very good my boy," Hannah praised him and stroked his chest. "Now... fuck me."

"Oh yes!" Cerif enthusiastically agreed and immediately began stroking in and out of her.

Their combined fluids dripped from Hannah's cunt and squished against Cerif's balls as he pressed himself as deep as he could. Hannah closed her eyes and ran her hands expertly over her breasts. The erotic show further heightened Cerif's excitement as he watched her pinch and roll her own hard nipples. Her skin was so soft and warm against his own. She was so strong, but undeniably feminine. He loved the way she smelled, the way she tasted, all her delicious textures -- she was so wholly woman and so wholly alive. That was a lesson in itself that he also vowed internally to take with him.

She was also so slippery and hot on the inside, that Cerif was sure he would climax again soon. In little time his balls stopped slapping against her wet backside and tightened up. Hannah didn't miss the telltale sign, so she interrupted the moment.

"Stop for a moment and squeeze your thighs together tightly," she ordered gently.

Cerif was used to doing everything she said by this point, so he immediately complied... and somewhat painfully squeezed his balls.

"Ow!" he said and relaxed himself completely.

"Sorry lover," Hannah cooed and stroked a finger across his wrinkled brow. "That was a dirty trick, but I don't have time to teach you to keep from climaxing in more elegant ways. That way works at least and quickly so."

"Why didn't you want me to climax?"

"I think you only have one left in you tonight, and I have an idea for how you should have it. Pull out of me for a moment. Trust me -- you'll like this, and you'll soon have the best orgasm ever."

"I do trust you. You haven't been wrong yet!" Cerif said, and withdrew his now dripping cock from her.

Hannah turned over and raised up on all fours. The wetness on her thighs caught the firelight.

"All right," she said over her shoulder. "Put your cock back inside me."

"I've heard of this," Cerif said and lined himself up behind her. He grasped the witch by the hips and easily slid himself all the way back into her cunt.

"Ahhh, yes," groaned Hannah. "Now doesn't that feel good?"

"Uhhnnn, very good," groaned the soldier in return.

"Fuck me like this for a few moments, and then we'll change it a little," Hannah panted back at him. Getting fucked from behind was a personal favorite of hers.

After a minute or two Cerif spoke up again, "I think I'm getting close to climaxing again."

"You are, I can feel it too. Stop and rest for a moment then put your knees outside mine. I'll squeeze my legs together, and you'll feel a big difference."

Cerif rested and breathed deeply as he counted backward from fifty. Then he moved his knees to the outside of Hannah legs, and she brought her thighs together. The tightening of her cunt was immediate, dramatic, and -- "Natural magick?"

"Now you're catching on, Cerif," Hannah laughed. "Fuck me like this for a few moments, and we'll change it again. Just take yourself up to where you feel like you might be about to climax again, then stop."

It didn't take long with the increased tightness of her woman's embrace to bring Cerif up to the edge again. Dutifully he stopped in time, rested, and breathed again.

"What next, m'lady?"

"Lean over my back, and we'll lie down together," she said. "Keep your cock in me, your legs outside mine, and tell me what you feel."

They lay down together with Cerif inside and on top of her, and much to his wonder, she got even tighter. Hannah's hips were flat to the floor, and her thighs were pressed tightly together.

"Gods! This is the best yet!" Cerif exclaimed. "You feel so tight and hot."

"Gooood," Hannah groaned back. "Now don't hold back anymore. Fuck me Cerif. Fuck me hard."

The young man leaned his full weight behind his cock, driving it as deep as it would go into the witch. He held it there just a moment before withdrawing almost all of it and thrusting hard back into her. Both lovers grunted as Cerif's length slid home, and his pubic bone pressed against the firm curves of Hannah's rear.

"Yessssss," hissed the witch. "Just like that."

Cerif repeated his deep thrusts again and again until he established a rhythm and began to gather speed. The wet friction of Hannah's tight cunt was too much for either of them, and in fewer than fifty strokes they both cried out in ecstasy. Hannah arched her hips back into his final thrust as Cerif emptied himself into her. The intensity of their mutual orgasm caught Cerif off guard and the moment his muscles relaxed, he toppled off Hannah to lie by her side.

Tender kisses and the crackle of the fire were the last he remembered until the grey light of a snowy morning crept into the windows.

*****

"Put this in your pocket," Hannah said and pressed a small bottle into Cerif's hand.

"What is it?" he asked as he finished tying his boots.

"Tincture of horehound and coltsfoot."

"What's it for?"

"Read it," Hannah answered and fastened her cloak.

Written on the paper glued to the bottle were some simple instructions:One spoon added to honey and tea eases coughing.

"I don't understand," Cerif said.

"You will. Now are you ready to go?"

"Yes, but how will we find my patrol? They could be anywhere by now."

"We'll manage," Hannah said vaguely and fastened her cloak. "Now what have you learned from our time together, dear Cerif?"

They stepped out into the frigid morning together and began to crunch through the fresh snow up the path from Hannah's door.

"Well..." Cerif began, biting his lip in hard thought. "I've learned that everything is connected to everything else, and that I must live a life of respect because to disrespect anything or anyone is to disrespect a lot more than I know. That means that I need to -- how did you say it? -- look at the world past the end of my own nose and take responsibility for my own actions."

"Very good," the witch said and scooped a big handful of snow up as she walked. "What else?"

"I've learned that the best way to live life is tolive it."

"What do you mean?" asked the witch as she scooped up more snow and added it to the snowball she was making.

"I learned that just by watching you. You are soalive. You accept that everything is beautiful and ordered and natural, so you don't weigh yourself down with doubt, expectation, or any feeling of lack. You feel complete, or at least complete enough. You're happy the way you are, so you justlive. I need to learn to accept myself the same way and just live life as it comes to me."

"Excellent. That's a profound realization for one so young. What else?"

"I've learned that there is magick in the world, but it's not necessarily unusual. I mean it's all around all the time, isn't it? You just have to know how to recognize it."

"There you go! You might make a civilized soldier yet," Hannah praised him. Her big snowball was almost complete.

"Oh and one more thing!"

"What's that young soldier?"

"I've learned that a witch's teat is very, very warm, even in an iron sling!"

"I hope you've learned that this witch is warm in other places too?"

"Gods yes! You are an incredible woman Hannah. I don't know how to thank you for everything you've given me and done for me."

"You don't have to," she said and lagged a little to let Cerif get a few paces ahead of her. "That's what witches do."

"I'll never forget you."

"I know," she said and smiled. "Goodbye, Cerif."

*****

Cerif turned to look back at Hannah just in time to catch her snowball hard in the face. The whole world went white as it exploded on the bridge of his nose and knocked him flat on his back. He quickly sat up pawing the slush out of his eyes and was surprised to see one of his patrol fellows running toward him. There was no sign of Hannah or her cottage. In fact even the woods looked different all of a sudden.

"Cerif! I'm so glad we found you!" Gufi said. "When we found your pack, we feared the worst."

"Where am I?"

"Safe now. That was a nasty night. I got separated. You got separated. Even Pikus got separated, and she sees really well in the dark. Well at least we're all together now. You were the last one unaccounted for."

Cerif felt so disoriented that he almost fell back into the snow, but sure enough there was the rest of his patrol coming up to Gufi and him. They all looked cold, wet, and tired.

"Looks like you took a branch across the face too," Pikus said and touched a nasty looking cut on the bridge of her nose.