In Ancient Alexandria Ch. 05

Story Info
Another visit from Marc.
2.3k words
4.62
25.4k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers

The day after Marc and his slave girl came to my house, they had to leave to go off up the Nile to visit some temple Marc had heard about. It is now twelve days later. Marc is my guest again. He is sails for home tomorrow.

To reward Bee for her performance, Marc has asked my permission to give her a present. While we are eating our noon meal, he shows it to me. When I see it, I laugh so hard that I almost choke on a fig. I tell him to put it back into its leather pouch and surprise Bee with it when she arrives.

After the dishes have been removed, my guest and I recline and sip wine while discussing the latest scandals in Rome. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Bee standing just outside the door and call her in. The naked girl walks in and stands at the end of the table.

"Bee, Marc enjoyed your body so much when he was here before that he wants to fuck you again before he goes back to Rome. He has a gift for you. You have my leave to accept it. Hold out our hand. Look at my friend when you thank him."

The girl raises her right hand, palm up, before her. Her eyes find Marc's face. He slides the present out of its bag and places it on her hand. Its weight causes her hand to dip for a moment. Bee looks down and gasps. For an instant, she looks as if she is going to turn and flee.

She is holding a silver anal plug. It is larger in diameter than the ivory plugs I have been using on her. The plug's head is engraved with smooth ripples. Her anus will be highly stimulated when it is tickled by the gentle undulations. The plug is heavy in her hand. It is nearly as long as my phallus. Below the narrow neck, the base of the plug is engraved with the words "Open Wide!"

Bee stands stock still for a moment. Then she takes a deep breath.

"I thank you, sir. You are too kind to this poor slave."

"Well said, girl. I think we should give out guest the honor of being the first to use this new toy on you. Come along."

Silently, Bee follows us into the play room. I start to tell her to get some olive oil and go to the stool, but she is already doing that. She bends over the stool. Marc oils a finger and teases Bee's anus. Once he feels her muscles loosen, he takes the silver plug and dips it into the oil. When the plug's head touches her ass, Bee shivers violently.

"Girl, is something wrong? Do you not want your gift?"

"My lord, I am sorry. The plug is cold. It surprised me. Please let him continue. I will do better."

I step up to Bee and hold her shoulders while Marc presses the plug against her anus again. This time she relaxes. The gleaming, rounded plug slowly stretches her ass open. Marc rotates the plug. The girl moans. Goose flesh appears on her back as the coldness of the silver penetrates her. I release her and tell her to stand. Bee squirms for a moment while the plug warms up.

"You did well, Bee. Go over to that rug and get on your back. Raise your legs straight up."

The girl obeys. I fasten leather cuffs on her ankles and then attach the cuffs to the ends of a wooden pole. It is the span of my arms. Bee's legs have to be widely spread. Once she is secure, I hook ropes to the pole and draw her up toward the ceiling. When she is suspended at just the right height, I tie the ropes off. Her wrists are then bound together and attached to a ring set in the floor. I have not played her upside down before.

Being a gracious host, I offer my guest his choice of instruments. He selects a wooden paddle that is about as broad as my hand. Marc moves beside Bee. He taps the paddle once against her ass to let her know what is coming. He then pulls his arm back and delivers a stinging blow. Bee's legs jerk. She fights the ropes for a moment and then hangs still and waits.

"Girl, I would have you tally the number of strokes my guest is giving you. Say each number loudly and clearly. If you make a mistake, the stroke will be repeated."

Marc tells me he plans to give the girl 21 swats. Bee makes me proud. She only makes three mistakes as Marc is beating her. When he finally reaches 21, he pauses to rest his arm. I step up to Bee and place my hand over her spread pussy. She is very wet. I slip a finger inside and tease her. Bee wiggles and whimpers.

"My friend, you did not sample this girl's armita when you were here before. It is really quite good. Feel free to enjoy her now."

He strips off his tunic and moves in front of the girl. With one hand, he guides his cock into her mouth as he dips his head down to lick her yoni. Bee shakes and moans as she is assaulted by tongue and phallus. Marc thrusts with his hips, burying his cock in the girl's mouth. I see his teeth flash as he bites and teases the quivering pussy hanging before him.

As he works, I pick up a light scourge. I tap the base of Bee's anal plug with its handle. She does her best to scream around the cock plundering her throat. With light strokes, I begin to whip the girl's shoulders and back. Marc and I continue to stimulate her until every muscle in her body tenses. Ever the considerate guest, Marc pulls his cock from her mouth so we can listen to her squeals and groans as he licks and sucks her to a shuddering climax.

"Please, sir, no more, no more. Please don't touch my yoni. I cannot stand it. Please, please."

With one final gasp, the girl appears to faint dead away.

"Marc, I do hope you have not slain her. Help me now. Let us get her down from there."

We untie the girl's arms and lower the pole holding her feet. Marc removes the cuffs holding her ankles. I hold her head in my lap and splash some water onto her face. Bee sputters and coughs and begins to come back to us.

"Rest here, Bee.

"Marc, help the girl to stand and walk around a little. I have to step outside for a moment."

I leave the two in my play room while I walk to the guards' chamber. I have four of the off-duty guards return with me. I order them to wait just outside the door and to come in when they hear me call for them.

When I come back into the play room, I find Marc telling Bee a story about a jackass that fell in love with a pig. I remove my tunic and move to Bee's side.

"Are you well again, Bee? Good. I believe you should express your thanks to Marc for his kind attention to your pussy. Get down on your knees and suck his cock now."

The girl immediately kneels and begins to work. I feel my own phallus becoming erect and move to stand beside Marc.

"Bee, we are going to test your coordination now. Reach up with your right hand and grasp my cock. Very good, keep stroking me like that while you continue to use your mouth on Marc. When I tap your head, I want you to lean over here and suck my cock while you stroke him with your left hand. Do you think you can do that?"

The girl cuts her eyes over to look at me. She appears to smile. I let Marc enjoy her efforts for a moment longer and then have her switch to sucking my phallus. Without missing a beat, she changes over and keeps pleasuring Marc with her hand. When she is playing in front of company, Bee is rather noisy when she has a cock in her mouth. The guards just outside the door can hear her moans and slurps as she goes back and forth between our cocks. Eventually, I tell her to stand. It is time to move to the next act of our little play.

Marc stretches out on a low couch. He turns onto his back. His stiff phallus bobs in the air as he breathes.

"This is going to be a change for you, Bee. I have not let you be on top before when I have fucked you. Climb aboard my guest and take his cock into your pussy. Do it now."

Bee smiles broadly and moves to straddle Marc's legs. She leans down and plants a kiss on the head of his phallus before she moves up and guides its head into her yoni. The girl is still for a moment while she gets used to the new sensation of being on top of a man. Then she starts to move from side to side and back and forth. Marc is grasping her hips and fucking up into her with all his strength.

Suddenly, he seizes her arms and pulls her down onto his chest. He holds her there and kisses her. I pick up a cane and give the girl a sharp blow on her ass. She wriggles as Marc continues to thrust his cock upwards. I give Bee six more stripes on her bottom.

Then I call for the guards. They come in and take hold of the girl's wrists and ankles. They step back and stretch her between themselves. She still has Marc's cock in her yoni, but she is unable to move while he keeps plowing into her.

For a moment, Bee is confused. She does not know what is going to happen next. Then Marc reaches around her and grabs her ass cheeks. When he spreads her open, the girl knows that she is about to be fucked in her pussy and ass at the same time.

The girl knows better than to protest, but she looks at me with fear in her eyes.

"Do not be afraid, little Bee. I shall be careful while I am filling your ass with my cock. Marc and I have fucked many women just like this and we have not yet seriously damaged a single one. Relax. You may even enjoy this."

I oil my phallus and climb onto the couch behind her. The guards grip her tightly while I hold the base of the silver plug in my hand. I twist it as I slowly pull it out. The engraved ripples caress the girl's anus. She gasps once and holds her breath. I gently slap her ass and tell her to keep breathing. Marc has stopped thrusting his cock into her pussy for a moment. I drop the plug onto the floor and move to touch her anus with my cock's head.

"Girl, do not try to fight me. I am going to fuck you now. Accept it. You may scream if you wish."

With a smooth motion, I slide the tip of my phallus just into the girl. I hold perfectly still and then let it slip back out. I repeat this action several times, going just a tiny bit deeper each time. Under the girl, Marc is gently fucking up into the girl's yoni. As I go further in, I can feel Marc's cock moving inside Bee. Finally, I bury my cock. Marc and I stop thrusting while she gets used to the fullness in her pussy and ass.

I can see the muscles in Bee's arms and legs tensing as she struggles with the guards. She would pull away from my cock if she could. The men are much too strong for her. Eventually, she tires. I begin slowly fucking her ass with long strokes while Marc is pounding his cock into her with short, quick jabs. She does not cry out, but she grunts like an animal every time my groin hits her ass cheeks. Soon, Marc tells me that her amrita is flowing down his cock and soaking into the couch. Her grunts eventually become the familiar moans I hear whenever Bee is getting well fucked and enjoying it.

Marc and I begin to change our rhythms. He buries his cock in the girl's pussy as I withdraw from her ass. Then we are both fully inside Bee at the same time. We ring these changes for a long time as she sweats and writhes between us. I pull myself all the way out of Bee to add some more oil to my cock. When I thrust back into her I can feel the girl clinching her anal muscles around my phallus. She is seeking to tempt me into my climax. We have been at this long enough that I am beginning to feel fatigued. I decide to let myself finish.

When he feels me suddenly start slamming myself into Bee, Marc picks up his rhythm also. His cock trembles inside the girl when he takes his climax. An instant later, I am shooting my seed into the girl's ass. When I am done, I tell the guards to release Bee. She collapses onto Marc. I sit on the foot of the couch as a guard brings us water. After a while, Bee is able to sit up. Marc and Bee stay on the couch while I take the guards back out.

When I return, Marc has put his tunic back on and is ready to leave. Bee stretches out on the couch. I cover her with a soft blanket.

"Little Bee, I am very proud of the way you entertained my guest today. Rest here until you can go back to the house."

jayce1066
jayce1066
34 Followers