In Bed with Julian

Story Info
Female photographer fulfills fantasy with Julian Fantechi.
1.5k words
4.43
16k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey it's me Wendy Carson. My fellow shutterbug and best friend Kristy Garrison are doing another exciting photo shoot for Fantasies for Women magazine. We're doing a cover and a photo shoot for the mag's "Bedroom Issue" which features articles and such for about everything to do in the boudoir.

We couldn't be more excited to do the shoot with none other than my favorite male model (and every Playgirl reader's wet dream) Julian Fantechi! When he introduced himself, we were so thrilled to meet him. Being a closeted Playgirl reader myself, I thought of Julian as as number one on my very own MTRD (Men To Really Do) list. I first started admiring him after seeing a few videos of him on YouTube (which are on both my playlist and favorites) and of course seeing him in Playgirl.

Anyways, Kristy and I were setting up for the shoot. We got a spectacular location for the shoot, the Hyatt Regency Boston, in where else Boston, Massachusetts. It's our first visit to the city. To me, there are four words to describe Beantown: charming, historic, collegiate, and sporty (because of all the teams: Celtics, Partiots, Red Sox,etc.). We had the shoot at 9:30 AM at a hotel room on the fifth floor. Julian looked very excited about doing the shoot. He wore a white tank top and stonewash jeans. Once his tank top came off and we got out our digital cameras, we were ready to start the shoot. I swear Julian's body was blessed by Greek gods, being so perfect and ripped. Kristy and I took the first shot of Julian sitting on his knees on the large bed. The next pose he did was where he was on his side with a pillow under his left arm.

As Kristy and I were taking pics of Julian, I was just having daydreams of him. One involving me and him on a very romantic date with dinner, dessert, and conversation; then carrying me in his arms and pleasuring me in blue satin sheets. I snapped back into reality when Julian was in his next pose where he looked like he was crawling toward us. My God! He looked so irresistible in that shot. I just loved how he poses and thinks of making love to a woman while doing a pose. Then, Kristy, Julian, and I took a break and went to a local coffee shop. When it came to a conversation, Julain was so eloquent and intelligent; he's much more than a pretty face. Kristy and I were so amazed by him. After a 30 minute break, we went back to the shoot. Kristy and I had reloaded our cameras and were ready for the next session.

We were snappping photos as Julian was slowly unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. I was getting more aroused by the minute. He was now in his underwear which was a pair of tightie whitie briefs. He did this pose where he lets the bed sheet partially cover his underwear-clad body. I thought to myself, Oh what a tease!

"Could you lay on your back and softly touch yourself?" Kristy suggested to Julian.

Julian laid on his back on the edge of the bed as he softly touched his body wth his hands. His left hand stroked his chest while his right hand stroked his abs. Kristy and I have have gotten plenty of shots of Julian. He playfully teased us as he almost pulled down his briefs.

He smiled and said, "Ladies, you don't mind if I got myself naked, do you?"

"Oh we don't mind that at all." Kristy said excitedly.

Julian grinned as Kristy and I took pictures. He carefully took off his undies as we snapped pics of him in his naked glory. All I thought of was how sexy his body looked, glowing in the sunlight on th large bed with crisp, white sheets. Kristy and I snapped another shot where he laid on his stomach, giving a perfect view of his backside. After a few more shots, we wrapped for the day. Julian was so thrilled to work with us, he really looked forward to tomorrow. We couldn't wait either.

Kristy and I went to our hotel room to look at the photos we took of Julian today. While looking at the photos, we chatted with Tessa, the magazine's editor-in-chief, and showed her the photos. After chatting with Tessa, we went to Uno Chicago Girll on Huntington Avenue where we met with Robyn Sanderson who is the magazine's travel writer. She too was in Boston checking out the bed and breakfasts all around New England as part of an assignment of the most romantic bed and breakfasts all over the country. She's also staying at a B&B.

"This is gonna be the mag's best issue, next to the Men in Uniform issue. I have to applaud you two for having such good eyes for photography." the naturally red-headed, blue-eyed Robyn said.

"Thanks." Kristy and I said in unison.

After dishing work and girl talk over Chicago-style pizza, we called it a night and went to our hotel room so we can be well-rested for tomorrow.

The next morning, Kristy and I met up with Julian at the same room at the same morning time. He got himself naked again. We took a few more shots of him lying in and on the bed. As he posed, he smiled and said to us "It's really great to work with two beautiful ladies such as yourselves on this photo shoot."

I blushed as I said to him, "That's so sweet. Flattery will get you anywhere."

"Would you like to join me?" Julian asked me.

The thought of being in bed with fine-as-hell man such as Julian sounded so hot yet so tempting. It has been a fantasy of mine and I finally get to live that fantasy.

"I accept your invitation, Julian." I said.

I walked up to him as he slowly sat himself up on the bed. His fingertips lightly touched the small of my back, sending chills up and down my spine. I ran my fingers through his dark brown locks while looking into his brown eyes. I felt his sweet, soft, succulent lips kissing mine. Kristy was already taking the pictures while Julian and I were locking lips. One of his hands ran through my slightly wavy strawberry-blond hair. Carefully, he took off my white lace top, giving him a glimpse of my body. His hands continued to touch me with his slow, manly caresses as he took off my white skinny jeans. He pulled me close to his body as we fell onto the bed.

Julian made sure I was comfortable by putting a pillow under my head. He started kissing my neck while slowly unhooking my white lace bra, freeing my breasts. His mouth softly suckled my nipples like they were ripe berries. My hands were caressing his back. I moaned with satisfaction at the feel of his hands and mouth on my body. His lips moved lower to my stomach as his hands were holding on to my hips.

"Wonderful shot!" Kristy exclaimed while snapping her camera.

His fingers lightly traced the waistband of my matching panties. I was eager with anticipation. He took off my panties in one easy swoop. His tongue started licking my pink woman lips. I passionately gasped feeling myself getting licked. His hands were still on my hips, holding on to me. After licking me, he began softly sucking me, making me breathe a little harder. He felt so good that I nearly came into his mouth. Then, he gave me kiss on the mouth. I never knew I tasted this good. I felt him enter me inch by inch until he was inside me. Steadily, he went in and out of me.

I heard him whisper to me, "You feel so good on my mouth and under my hands."

He pulled me up close to him as I was reaching climax, looking into his as he kissing my neck. Once I made a loud, passionate gasp, he pulled himself out and gave one last deep, passionate kiss.

"Let's call this shoot a wrap! Great job everyone!" Kristy said excitedly after taking the last photo.

Julian got up and kissed both of my hands and all ten of my fingers. My fantasy has been fulfilled. By the time the shoot was done, it was almost four o'clock. Working with Julian was very thrilling. Kristy and I gathered our cameras and equipment and went to our hotel room to look at all the photos. We talked to Tessa over the phone while sending her the photos by e-mail. As always, Tessa loved our work. The three of us decided on the photos to be used for the cover and the spread. After a long decision, the photos were picked. We all looked forward to the issue once it's published. Tessa then wanted us to stay in Boston for a little while to do sightseeing and such.

Later that day, Kristy and I went sightseeing and went out to dinner. We couldn't help but talk about the photo shoot we had with Julian. It was just wonderful. Being in bed with Julian was the best experience I ever had.

THE END