In Brad's Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I got to tell Kathy almost all my imagined exploits with Diane and Teri, but not quite all. Let's see, I began with my voyeuristic spectacle of watching the two women get it on together, then moved to our three-way triangle on the bed, where each of us was licking on a cock or a pussy, then every ten minutes, reversing positions. After this foreplay, I went on to where Diane reclined on the bed, supported by pillows, legs spread, with Teri resting in between. While Diane kissed Teri, and tormented her breasts, I was eating her pussy until she was wild with passion, ultimately coming with a screaming climax, at which time, my cock replaced my tongue in Teri's pussy to fuck her to three more orgasms.

And that was only half time. I told Kathy more stories of how Diane and I had still more orgasms (God, I hope that Kathy never expects me to actually perform like the sexual athlete I was pretending to be!). Between her tales told to me, and my imaginings told to her, Kathy was riding an ecstatic high, even bubbling over about how David and Allen, and Diane and Teri wanted us to make a permanent six-person swinging group. She asked me what I thought of the idea, but I deflected it by saying that we should talk it over when we're all together at the airport. We finally said good night, and I fell asleep with relief and exhaustion.

In reflection, that night I learned several things about myself: first, I can only make love with someone that I truly love; secondly, it is possible to be in love with more than one person at time; and, lastly, I can bullshit with the best of them. Well, you heard from Kathy what I told the other five at the airport the next day. It took a pretty good story to get all of them to believe my reason for copping out of threesomes and moresomes.

It is great to know that all three of us couples came out of that farce with not only no hard feelings, but the six of us are now very good friends. I wouldn't quite call it unrequited love, but there have been times when I have fantasized about being in bed with Diane. And there have been times when the group has gotten together that she has caught my eye and smiled, sort of telling me that she fantasizes as well. My only regret in the whole incident is that since that weekend, I have never had the opportunity to be alone with Diane to explain how I feel about her, and why I declined hers and Teri's offer of a terrific night.

*********************************************************

"So that is the whole story, Allen." I concluded. "It was fun re-telling it to you, even though it has made me yearn a little more for Diane."

"You sure can tell a great story, Brad," replied Allen. "I want to read your new book, if it's just half as good as this was. So, if I understand your feelings, you are strongly attracted to Diane, and at the same time love Kathy." "Yeah, I would have to admit that, Allen, but you mustn't ever tell Diane or Kathy."

"They'll never hear it from me, Brad. And regarding Teri, you like her, but just don't have strong enough personal attachment to her to feel comfortable including her with you and Diane?"

"That's true, but it's not just Teri. I have come to realize that I am just not the kind of person that could ever enjoy group sex. That's not to say that I criticize what forms of recreation you and David and your wives enjoy. And Kathy has more than once confided to me that she sometimes wishes that she could enjoy another night out with the boys. I even told her that I wouldn't mind, but she won't agree unless I could enjoy a night out as well."

"So if we could arrange a night out where it was just you and Diane together, and the other four of us were a group, you'd be agreeable? Just hypothetically speaking, of course, Brad. I'm just trying to make certain I understand how things are between us three couples."

"Well, then, hypothetically speaking, Allen, yes, if such a twosome, foursome arrangement were agreeable with you, David, Kathy, and Teri, I'd agree. But only if Diane could convince me that for her it was giving of ourselves to each other, and not simply one woman taking pleasure from one man."

Just then, on my cell phone I heard Diane's voice.

"If I told you that I love you, too, Brad, would that convince you? Look over to the gate counter."

I looked and was astonished. There, standing in line for checkin, stood Diane. She was dressed in dark tailored slacks, a loose, white silky blouse, and suede flats. Her blond hair was highlighted by large gold hoops dangling from her ears. One hand was pulling a small roll-along suitcase, over which was folded a light brown alpaca coat. In the other hand, she held a cell phone to her ear. I almost melted when she turned one of her 24-carat smiles at me.

"Hi, sweety," I heard in my phone. "I didn't hear it from Allen, but now I know how you feel about me. And you should now know how I feel about you. Now get your hunky butt over here, and kiss me. And, Allen, thank you for arranging all this, but now it's time to hang up. Brad and I will see you and the gang late tomorrow."

I did as commanded by Diane, and floated over to her. The other passengers standing in line giggled, and some even applauded when we gave each other a long, wet kiss.

"Now, Brad, I need your ticket. David has given us some of his Frequent Flier mileage to upgrade to First Class. He wants us to drink champagne, and truly make it the friendly skies. Oh, and Allen and Teri have made reservations for two at Sardi's tonight, and Allen told them to charge the dinner to his credit card."

The look on my astonished face made little crinkly lines around Diane's eyes as she burst into earthy laughter. God! How that look thrills me, and instantly makes me want to laugh as well. Then a thought came over me. I looked at Diane inquiringly.

"How was I talking to Allen one moment, and you the next?" I asked her.

"Easy. Cell phone conference. You were the last one dialed."

"Then, Kathy…, that is, she heard everything, along with Teri and David also?"

"You got it, Brad. But don't get mad at Allen. They never heard anything from him."

"So when Allen spoke of dividing the group into a twosome and a foursome, he wasn't speaking hypothetically, was he?"

Diane grinned mischievously.

"No, my sweet. I don't believe that he was."

Diane lightly kissed my cheek, then placed her finger on my lips.

"Don't say another word, my darling. Just remember what you said the last time you were here in the airport. What goes on the road, stays on the road, and what goes on at home, stays at home."

She had me there, so I giggled with her, and took her hand to board the plane for New York. After our first glass of champagne in the air, I asked Diane a question.

"Diane, when I embraced you in the lounge, I could tell. How come you didn't have the foresight to wear an underwire bra to really push up those gorgeous knockers of yours?"

"Silly, no woman in her right mind would wear a bra like that on a long airplane trip. It's in my luggage, along with that sexy black dress, sequined hose, thong panties, and spike-heeled shoes, just like Marcia wore. Oh, plus one more thing – a pair of blue silk boxers."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Kathy's Night Out with the Boys Husband copes with swinging wife.in Loving Wives
Pet Ownership Ch. 01 Kathy brings home a petin Loving Wives
Co-eds to Enjoy Pam is given a choice: Fuck or Fail.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shallow Thoughts Deep Subjects You're lucky to have found a big breasted Angel.in Erotic Couplings
A Welcome Surprise They're supposed to study, but she has other ideas.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories