In Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lubricant was on her dresser. I fetched it and sat beside her, handing it over. "You do the honours, Sweetheart."

She squeezed out a blob of the clear gel and reached between her legs, smoothing it around her anus with three fingers. I sat on the bed to watch, not that I needed any kind of floorshow to get hard. I'd been hard since I got out of the shower and everything since had just added temper to the steel.

"Daddy." Helen had been quiet, subdued, a long time now she broke that silence in barely a whisper.

"Sweetheart?"

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, Sweetheart." I smoothed some lubricant onto my pecker while I watched her fingers burrowing into her tush. When she took her hand away, I knew she was ready for me. I lay behind her, moving into position. Her fingers found me and guided me to her slippery sphincter.

"Don't hold back Daddy. Naughty girls need to be taught a lesson."

I didn't hold back. There was never any chance I would hold back. I thrust against her ass hole, feeling resistance, feeling it give, feeling my hard-on slide deep inside her rectum, feeling her grip me tight, holding me inside her.

"Shhhh." Her breath hissed through her teeth. She reached under her pillow and her hand came back with a vibrator. It was plain white and bigger than the ones I'd seen Helen use in the chat room.

"Is that your Mother's?"

"Yes. You're gonna love this, Daddy." She turned the vibrator's base and a low hum filled the room. It went quiet again as the slick plastic slid into Helen's pussy, but now I could feel the vibrations throbbing through the thin wall between my daughter's vagina and rectum. She twisted the base more and the vibes increased.

"Fuck! That feels great." I started to rock my hips, moving my Pecker in Helen's ass but not yet really working at it.

"Told you! Now fuck me Daddy. Fuck my ass like the whore I am."

I was more than ready to oblige. I stroked in and out, pushing deep, pulling back, pushing deep again. The vibrations pulsed through my bell end as I reached the depths where the vibrator was buried in her pussy, sending thrills through my whole groin and making me moan with pleasure. My first impressions of anal sex were – um – positive. Fuck! It was fucking incredible. Helen's sore cheeks made her squirm as I sank in and my pubes scoured her tenderised skin. She moaned too – a mixture of pleasure at having two holes filled and discomfort from her prior punishment. Pervert that I had become, her discomfort spurred me on. I stepped up my efforts, found it hard to maintain pace on my side and pulled out.

"On your knees, Sweetheart." I hauled her hips up until she could kneel, her face pressed into the pillows and the stubby end of the vibrator pointing at me from her stretched, glistening pussy. The sight of her ass hole still slightly dilated was so fucking sexy, so fucking filthy... I stuck my pecker back into her and drove it home. What a view! My hard-on sliding in and out of my little girl's anus, framed by her brazen butt cheeks, was quite possibly the most pornographic thing I had ever seen.

"Yes Daddy. Fuck your little whore's ass. Fuck it hard. Make me scream...Make me come."

"Yes Baby Girl... Daddy's gonna... make you come." I gave it – gave her – all I could, slamming into her behind hard enough to shove her face into the pillows. They muffled her groans some, but not entirely. I was near to coming myself.

"OH...MY...GOD!...YESSS....YES...MAKE ME...COME...OHHHH JESUS! FUCK ME DADDY!...OOOOOHHH YESSS!" Helen's climax took me by surprise. I'd never seen her come so hard. She thrashed around on the bed, clawing at the pillows as I thrust into her spasming rectum. Her pussy contracted so hard she squeezed the vibrator right out of her. My balls got splashed by something hot as I pulled her onto my pecker one more time and unloaded up her ass. Her rectum pulsed, milking me dry.

"Sweetheart...I'm so glad you're not a good girl." I pulled out of her and collapsed exhausted beside her. Helen keeled over against me, ignoring the loud buzzing of the abandoned vibrator.

"I like being your little whore." She snuggled close, clutching my arm over her bosom.

"That's still a horrid word."

"I like it. It's what I am. Say I Daddy. Tell me what a whore I am."

"You're a wonderful whore Sweetheart. Daddy's little whore. Does your bottom hurt a lot?"

"It hurts good Daddy. I like being spanked... I tried being caned once, but smacking is better. Did you like smacking me? Was it fun to hurt my little bottom? It's ok if you did."

Even after all we'd done together, I hesitated before admitting this. "Yes Sweetheart...I really enjoyed smacking you... I don't know how I should feel about that."

"Feel good about it. I do." She sounded more her old self now.

I reached for the vibrator because the noise was getting on my nerves now. When I'd silenced it, I took a closer look. Meg had this? How come I didn't know about it?

"It's big, but pretty basic." Helen noticed where my attention lay and gave her 'professional opinion'. "Mom probably got it at a hen night. It's the sort of thing they give away as a prize for some silly game."

"So you don't think she bought it?"

"Nah! If she'd bought one, it'd be racier than that. That's a $10 vibrator."

That made sense. Meg wouldn't have bought a 'Walmart' sex toy. Another thought crept into my forebrain. "D'you think she used it ever?"

"Oh sure. There were spare batteries in the drawer too. I'm only surprised Mom hasn't upgraded. Daddy, you should buy her a really nice one." Helen rolled over to face me.

"Sweetheart. I'm not supposed to know she has this!"

"So? Daddy, you're such an innocent. Buy her a really nice one and tell her you want to spice up your foreplay. Do it right and this'll end up in the trash and Mom'll never have to own up to it."

"Still, Sweetheart..."

"Daddy. Think about it. You know she uses one already. It won't be a new experience for her and... if you don't, you're gonna be so bored when I go back to Boston."

"Ok, Sweetheart. But you're coming shopping with me. I'll need advice."

"Deal!" She sat up and clapped her hands with glee. "You can buy me something sexy too – something to play with back east."

"I'm going to get cleaned up." I made a move to stand.

"Can I come too?"

"Of course, Sweetheart." I took her hand and we headed for the bathroom. Holding her hand felt surprisingly intimate: a lover's thing. We washed each other, which inevitably got my pecker interested in life again, and Helen's bottom was only slightly pink by the time I got to inspect it under the guise of drying her off. On an impulse, I dropped to my knees and kissed each cheek better.

"Daddy!" Helen giggled and turned around.

"Just kissing it better Sweetheart." I was going to stand up but her hand on my shoulder deterred me. Her hips swayed ever so slightly, drawing my attention this way and that. Her labia looked really plump, squeezed between her thighs. I leant into her, kissing the exposed front of her pussy, lingering a moment there.

"Lie down Daddy."

Knowing what was coming next, I was all too eager to lie down on the cool tiles. Helen straddled my face and lowered her pussy towards me. What a view! As it inched closer, my tongue flicked over my lips, moistening them. Contact! Her labia pressed against my open mouth and I lapped at the pink within. She tasted heavenly. Why had I waited so long to do this? Cunnilingus is something I'd always considered myself good at but Helen taught me a few new tricks. As she slid back and forth over my face, getting increasingly agitated, she let me work over her clit, her labia, plunge my tongue right into her vagina, then she moved further forward, grinding her clit against my nose. Her perineum was within reach of my tongue so I tickled it lightly with the tip. She sounded happy with that.

Helen slid even further forward, rising the pressing down so that the ridge of my nose actually forced its way into her body. I could barely breath but didn't care.

"Lick it Daddy... Kiss my ass better."

All it took was to push out my tongue. Did I? Fuck yeah! I let just the tip of my tongue explore the crinkled skin, alkaline from traces of shower gel, and felt Helen let more of her weight settle on my face. Her ass hole was pressed hard to my mouth. I burrowed my tongue into it frantically, wondering how long I could go without breathing. Helen eased off the pressure, letting me breathe again and pressed her pussy to my mouth instead. I licked her gently, listening to her moans and watching her toy with her breasts, kneading and squeezing them as she approached climax.

"Mmm...Lick it Daddy...Ooh yeah...make me come...make me COME...YESSSS!"

Helen ground her clit against my nose as she came, damn near drowning me...Ok so I exaggerate, but there did seem to be a hell of a lot of juice in that pussy of hers right then. When she got off my face and I could see her properly again, she looked flushed and more than a little happy. Leaning over me, she kissed me passionately, lapping at the remains of her own orgasm. Her hand searched out my pecker.

"What shall we do about this, Daddy?" She squeezed it. "Hmm?" She moved down my body, closer to my pecker.

"Can't you guess?"

For answer, she bobbed her head down onto my erection. I took that to mean 'yes'. After an energetic hour, I was more than glad to just lie there and let Helen coax another orgasm from me. She took her sweet time about it too. It was a long and very relaxing blowjob: so relaxing I almost fell asleep before filling Helen's mouth with semen. Yep, that'll wake you up!

We took a few minutes to clean up and dress, shared a pot of coffee in the kitchen then I drove us both to Meg's office to surprise her and take the family out for dinner where I dutifully told the story of the spilled aftershave, including an apology to Helen for wasting her present to me and an improvised explanation of the wet pants in the laundry. Meg looked radiant. Maybe I was just seeing her through different eyes: eyes that had seen her secret toy. It seemed Helen was improving my love life in ways other than the obvious.

The day Helen was due to return to Boston, She and Meg had a teary farewell after breakfast. Meg would have loved to come with us to the airport but really couldn't take time off work at a critical point in her project. Helen and I didn't need to leave for LAX until mid morning so I took her back to bed. My daughter and I had had a lot of sex in the last two weeks but this was the most gentle, the most sincere, the most loving love making yet. I gave her a hickey, knowing she wouldn't have to explain it to anyone and wanting to show the world in some small way, no matter how surreptitiously, that my little girl was 'taken'.

On the drive to LAX, Helen picked the music. I was expecting some of the rubbish she usually listened too. Marvin Gaye was a pleasant surprise. Sexual Healing? Helen's certainly my medicine. We hugged, we kissed, we both got teary and I watched her plane take off before heading home. She'd reminded me of her promise - or had it been a threat? – to call often and tell me every dirty, sordid, perverted detail of her sex life. How many men can honestly say they look forward to hearing the details of their only daughter's whoring? That's how far I fell: My little girl wanted to be a prostitute? Fine. She'd be a damn good one and the men who hired her would certainly get value for money. She'd grow out of it eventually and, in the mean time, I'd get off on hearing about it.

James Brown found his way back into the CD player for the journey home. 'Papa's got a brand new bag' will always be our song.