In Case of Emergency...

Story Info
Babe gets stuck on an elevator.
5.7k words
4.3
107.5k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do something!"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Get me out of here!"

Julie felt her face begin to flush with anger. Or was it desperation? The elevator gave no sign of moving. The man's voice on the other end of the speaker gave no sign of recognizing her growing anxiety.

"I can't do that quite yet," the voice said.

"What do you mean you can't?" Julie cried. "Isn't that your job?"

"If you just do what I say everything will be fine."

Julie was really beginning to hate the tone of this guy's voice. When she finally did escape the death trap she was in she'd have the bastard fired, the told herself. She'd owned a condo in the expensive downtown high-rise for two years and paid too much for incompetence like this.

"So, what can I do?" Julie tried to sound conciliatory.

"You can begin by taking off that jacket."

At first the words didn't sink in. Then Julie had an overwhelming urge to rip open the doors with her bare hands. What right did that little maintenance punk have to tell her to do anything, particularly THAT?

In fact, Julie had no clue what "the voice" looked like. She only knew that somewhere in the luxurious glass trap there must have been a camera. So he knew what SHE looked like. Julie envisioned a secluded, dark room with a row of monitors and one creepy little jerk staring at the scenes in front of him.

She stood motionless, considering her options. She knew there were three other elevators. People would still be getting up and down without undue delay. If this twerp wanted to he could keep her in there for a long time.

And Julie had things to do. As the VP for Advertising for a major retailer, her day started early and ended late. She didn't need this.

With a sigh of resignation, she took off her black suit jacket. It hung in her hand since she was unsure exactly what to do with it. Her briefcase was on the floor of the elevator next to her.

"Now the blouse."

"No way, you sick son of a bitch," Julie replied. "Let me out of here NOW!"

"It seems to me that if you were so desperate to get out you'd be following my orders."

"Listen, asshole" Julie said. "I'm going to pull out my cell phone and call the cops. You have five seconds to get me to the ground floor and open these doors." Julie began to reach for her briefcase.

"With one touch of a button I can have that elevator plummeting thirty five stories to the basement. It wouldn't take five seconds."

Julie's head pounded.

"Now take off the blouse."

Julie threw the jacket on top of the briefcase with disgust. Her fingers grasped the top button of her sheer, white blouse and opened it.

Julie Timmons was a thirty six year old woman who understood that good looks played a large role in her profession. She exercised religiously to fix those parts of her body that God had not gotten right. And there weren't many. Her delicious curves caused most men to look twice, once they got past her golden blonde hair and striking blue eyes. She was single by design, picking and choosing who had the privilege to fuck her.

Or see her undress. And this moron wasn't on her list.

Yet, her hands worked their way down the front of her blouse, slowly exposing the little white bra underneath. Julie untucked the blouse from her skirt and opened the last button.

If the camera was above her, as she suspected, the man was getting a decent view of the tops of her breasts, which protruded from inside the modest bra.

"Take it off," the voice demanded when Julie didn't move.

She removed the shirt. Still holding it, she said, "Are you happy now? Open the damn door."

"Drop it."

Julie exhaled noisily and added it to the pile.

"Turn around...slowly."

The woman did a quick three-sixty. She was resigned to the fact it probably wasn't over.

"Now the bra, please."

She cringed at his use of the word please. She was already plotting whether or not she could sue the building owners for letting this happen.

"OK, pervert. But if I do this, will you let me go?"

"Just do it."

It wasn't the answer she was looking for. Her hands reached behind her and quickly found the clasp. Julie unhooked the bra and held it in place. Knowing there was no other option, she let the straps fall from her shoulders.

Julie's breasts were firm and full with small, succulent nipples pointing up at the ends. She often tanned topless during her trips to South Beach and the texture of her skin was consistent from her face to her waist. If she was lucky, that's all she'd have to display.

"Turn. Slowly this time or you'll do it all day."

Julie turned. Her eyes followed her reflection on the glass walls as she pivoted unhurriedly. The little bra hung by her side, contrasting against her black skirt. For the first time since entering the elevator from Hell, a very, very small sense of voyeurism overcame Julie. Quickly, though, disgust reigned again.

"OK. The show's over," Julie said, bringing the bra back up.

"Whoa. I'll decide that," the voice said.

"No. The show's over." She placed the small cups of the bra under her breasts.

Suddenly, the elevator lurched downward, stopping almost instantly but still causing Julie to shriek from fear. She reached out for something to hold onto, stumbling to the railing.

"Jesus fucking Christ," she cried out. "What the hell are you doing?"

Julie's bra now lay on the floor and her bare breasts heaved as she gasped for air.

"Thirty five stories."

There was silence for ten or fifteen seconds, except for Julie's troubled breathing.

"Take off your skirt."

Shit. This guy is serious, Julie thought. He wants me naked in here. Or I die.

"Listen," Julie said, clearing her dry throat. "Let me out of here and I'll meet you in my condo. Just quit playing around."

"Take off your skirt."

The tears that first appeared in Julie's eyes after the false alarm grew a little thicker. But she was intent on not letting them show. She looked down and pulled on the zipper that held her skirt in place.

Julie was not a fan of pantyhose and only wore them when absolutely necessary. Today, like most days, she wore only a pair of panties that matched her lacy white bra. Julie's skirt landed on the floor at her feet and she kicked it aside.

"And your shoes," the voice said.

They, too, were easily kicked off. Then Julie pulled up on the waistband of her panties.

The voice was silent for the longest time—long enough for Julie to imagine all kinds of things about the man watching her. Nearly all of them included a cock in his hand.

"The panties."

His tone was softer, as if relieved they had arrived at this point.

Julie may have felt a little stimulation at baring her breasts, but it was nerves she felt now. Wasn't it?

She grabbed the panties by the waistband on each side and slid them down her hips. Her legs were held close together as she got the garment to her knees, then let it drop. She stepped to the side, leaving the panties on the floor.

Julie's hands instinctively fell in front of her, covering the neatly shaven area between her legs as if the elevator doors were about to open. Recognizing the absurdity of it all, she let them hang to her side, looking once again at her reflection in the glass. She was proud of her curvaceous body. She liked it.

"Turn."

The voice was starting to come in short, sharp commands. Maybe it knew she was prepared to accept almost anything at this point...just to escape.

Julie turned a quarter turn and stopped. She looked over at the reflected image of her ass. Then up to her tight stomach and breasts. She turned some more. And again, until facing the door. The woman wasn't sure, but suspected that her pussy was a little wet.

"Very good. You may, yet, get out of this alive," the voice assured her.

Julie wanted desperately to bend down and grab her panties. But the thought of another abrupt drop was too much to take. How long would he make her stand there? Was he masturbating?

"I want you to open the little door at the very bottom of the button panel. Just pull the little latch toward you to open it."

Julie instantly saw the handle the voice referred to. She kneeled down and pulled it open. A tiny compartment emerged, with one object inside. To Julie it looked like a...no, it couldn't be. She was in an elevator.

"Take it out."

The woman reached for it like it was going to bite. She took it out and stood back up. Now there was no doubt. It was a vibrator.

Julie felt the skin-like texture on her fingers. The ridges. The bulbous head.

"I want you to turn it on."

The voice was more relaxed again. Not quite friendly.

"Listen. I am NOT going to...," Julie began.

"Turn it on."

While not a user of such toys, Julie quickly figured out the base controlled everything. A muted humming noise commenced, along with a somewhat pleasing tremor in her hand.

"Put it on high."

Julie corrected assumed another turn of the base would adjust it. The hum and tremor increased.

"Now start at your breasts. Put it on your nipples. Both of them. Don't stop until I tell you."

The captive woman dreaded what was about to happen. Her nipples had always been ultra sensitive. The man watching would soon find out how they responded.

Julie moved the vibrator to her left breast and let the head skin all around it, purposely avoiding the nipple. Even with that Julie felt her body react. The tightness between her legs increased by the second.

Then she put the toy on her nipple and pressed inward. Julie closed her eyes and let out a slight gasp. She skimmed the vibrator back and forth across the pink skin, watching the nipple steadily grow. Her pussy began to throb.

Eventually, she moved to the other breast, resulting in even greater sexual tension. She wondered if the man noticed when she repositioned her feet, just a little bit wider. The woman's breathing was heavy and quick, coming and going in short little stabs.

After a couple minutes, the voice said, "OK. Slowly move it down your body."

Julie was glad to get the vibrator away from her nipples. She placed it in her cleavage, then pulled it down the center of her chest. She moved it back and forth a little bit until she got to her navel, then stopped. Another couple of inches and she didn't know if she'd be able to stop herself.

The voice decided for her. "All the way now."

"No. Please. Don't make me."

"Do it."

As the vibrator worked its way down toward Julie's clit, she felt her entire body tense up. There was no way she was going to move the toy directly to her clit. So, she deftly moved it to one side and let it circle her pussy, ending up on the top of her thigh. She shifted it to the inside of her thigh, hoping that would satisfy the weasel controlling her every action.

Still, Julie would not touch herself with the vibrator.

"Put it on your clit. Now. And don't take it off."

Julie's trembling hand moved up. The toy seemed to drag behind like a disobedient child. Finally, she felt it contact her clit.

A shudder pierced through her body as the humming instrument pulsed against her skin. She had felt cocks and tongues and lips down there, but nothing like this. As if she didn't have control of her hand any more, the vibrator moved up and down over the tiny erection.

She didn't even realize that she was beginning to bend at the waist a little, trying to avoid the contact. Julie's mind screamed for her to stop. But she couldn't.

A minute or two later and Julie was actually arching her back, thrusting her pussy forward to meet the toy. Every now and then she rose onto her toes, attempting to hold back the need to cum.

Soon, little moans were filling the elevator. Julie locked her eyes shut, straining against the onslaught of an orgasm.

"Don't cum. Do you hear me?"

Julie nearly screamed out loud. She was SO close. Not knowing what would happen to her, she pulled the vibrator away from her body.

She bent at the waist, trying to relieve the pressure in her pussy.

The voice waited a few more seconds.

"OK. On the clit again."

Julie wanted to cry. She wanted to scream. Most of all, she wanted to cum.

She touched her clit with the head of the toy, hoping it wouldn't be as bad. She was wrong. The entire thing was shaking and every little movement drove her closer to the edge.

"Don't cum."

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Julie waited as long as she could, then yanked the toy away.

"Are you ready? Do you want to cum now?"

Julie refused to say the word. All she wanted to do was crawl into a corner and shove the vibrator deep into her pussy so she could cum. But she wouldn't give in to this creep. She was on the verge of tears.

"Do you?"

Julie sobbed. Uncontrollably. The stress of the entire episode, plus her body's betrayal, was too much.

"Yes. Yes, God damn it."

"Then do it. Put the vibrator in your tight pussy and cum."

Julie put the toy on her clit for just a second. Then slid it lower and placed the large head at the entrance to her soaking wet pussy. It entered her much easier than she anticipated.

She moaned loudly at the pressure it exerted against the walls of her pussy. The action of the wrinkled edges against the lining of her cunt forced her to plunge it deep and fast. Julie held the toy by the end, allowing it to enter her until her knuckles hit her pussy lips.

She thought of nothing but drilling herself until she came. And somebody was watching. Somebody was listening.

Her body stiffened. Julie squealed, "Yes. Yes. Yes."

The woman leaned back against the wall. She spread her legs apart and drove the vibrator up into her pussy and held it in place. She felt the throbbing...the shuddering of the thick, plastic toy. Her body replied.

"Oh, God. Ahh. Ahh," Julie cried out.

She began to fuck herself as hard as she could. Her free hand moved to her clit and rubbed it furiously. Her ass rubbed against the glass wall of the elevator. The orgasm went on and on.

When it finally ended, Julie was slumped against the wall, totally spent. Never had she cum so long and hard. Her legs barely kept her upright. She dropped the vibrator to the floor, still humming away.

"Wow. I guess you really DID want to cum," the voice said.

"Fuck you."

"Take a little rest."

Julie flinched.

"Take a little rest? I'm getting dressed and you're letting me the fuck out of here."

The voice sounded less friendly. "You are NOT getting dressed and I'm NOT letting you out...yet."

Julie wiped the tears from her face, anger once again taking over her emotions. "What more do you want me to do?"

It was meant as a rhetorical question. But, of course, the voice had other plans.

"In fifteen minutes the elevator will be moving down to the next floor. The door will open. Someone will be waiting. You will let them in. You will NOT try to exit. You will NOT make any noise. If you do, you will deeply regret it. Do you understand?"

Julie nearly had her breath back. Her hopes of the ordeal being over apparently were for naught. She'd already raped herself, was she supposed to stand for it at the hands of a stranger, too?

"Please. Whoever you are. Let me go. Haven't you seen enough?"

"Not nearly," the voice said teasingly. "And I think you aren't done. I think you could have cum two more times. By the way, turn off the toy now. You won't be needing it."

Julie bent over, every muscle in her body protesting. She flicked off the vibrator and tossed it onto her pile of clothes. Then she sat on the floor, her back against the wall. She closed her eyes.

The woman was nearly asleep when the sound of an engine and cables brought her back to life. The elevator smoothly began to drop...only for a second or two. Then stopped.

Julie grabbed the pile of clothes, held them in front of her naked body while she stood, and moved toward the door. Her heart pounded as the doors slid open. She would run for the nearest stairway and get dressed.

A muscular young man blocked Julie's way out, entering the elevator as quickly as the doors opened. Julie was pushed backwards while the man hit the close door button. The doors instantly began to shut.

"Don't move. Don't move," he told Julie, holding her in place with one arm.

Julie looked over his shoulder, watching her escape route disappear.

Then the floor dropped a few feet and the elevator lurched to a stop. The engines and cables were silent.

Then Julie felt the man's hand at the top of her chest, directly above the clothes. When the hand began to force the clothing lower, Julie resisted. However, she soon felt his fingers on her breasts.

It was obvious the man was going to win this battle, so Julie pulled the clothes aside and let them fall to the floor. Now he had full access to both breasts, and he spent little time exploring them with his fingers. He tugged at the nipples. Julie swore at herself for allowing her pussy to even recognize that it was happening.

He circled the base of her breasts and then put his palms squarely over her nipples. The man pressed harder and clutched at her skin.

Julie looked up into his dark eyes. The young man was fairly attractive, maybe in his late twenties. He was clean shaven and not at all repulsive. His hands were warm and strong.

However, Julie sensed he wasn't there to please her. His hands slid down her body and quickly found her pussy. The man forced Julie to back up against the wall while he groped the area from her clit to her cunt. Once he had a finger in place, he leaned forward and forced his mouth onto Julie's.

The woman tried to pull away, but one hand held her head in place while the other hand began to invade her pussy. His tongue was inside her open mouth at the same time she felt a finger slide deep inside her body.

Julie lifted herself onto her bare toes trying to escape his hand. But the finger probed her depths with much skill. She felt her pussy beginning to dampen. Surely he could tell.

Their kiss lasted forever, it seemed to Julie. And once it was done the man moved his head to her breast, feverishly sucking on her nipple. Then he took a large portion of the breast into his mouth and licked it.

Julie felt the hardness between his legs being pressed against her bare thigh as he played with her body. It felt immense. She wanted out of this hellish cubicle.

But the man was far from finished. When he had completed his attack on Julie's breasts, he took his hands from her and ordered her to face the wall.

Julie had no choice but to comply. He gave her barely enough room to rotate her body, making sure her hips rubbed against him as she turned. Once she was facing away from him he backed up just enough to gaze at her beautiful ass.

The next thing Julie heard was the rattle of his belt and the unmistakable sound of his zipper opening. She could see a reflection of his pants falling to the floor in the glass wall. Then he lowered his shorts.

She felt his erection against her ass before she ever got to see it. His hands returned to her breasts as he pressed harder against her from behind. Julie braced herself against the wall.

"Spread your legs," the man said.

"No. Please. Not here."

He squeezed her nipples tightly. Julie cried out in pain.

"Don't make me hurt you," he said. He gripped her breasts in both palms.

Julie's legs slowly parted. When her feet were squarely planted, the man pulled her back by the hips. Julie moved her hands on the wall so she could better balance herself. Her legs spread even further apart.

The man wasted no time in placing his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Julie closed her eyes and held her breath as the head of his cock, then the first few inches, drove into her. Without stopping, he leisurely plunged the entire length of his shaft into the woman's body.

She was surprised at his gentleness as he allowed his throbbing cock to remain stationary in her for a few seconds. Then Julie was reminded that she was naked in a stalled elevator with a stranger intent on forcing himself on her. The cock began a series of quick, forceful strokes that nearly crushed the woman against the elevator wall.

12