In Chains for Master

Story Info
Master plays with new sub by training with pain.
797 words
3.36
23.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay still, facing the wall as instructed. It was well past the time He said He would arrive. A test to see if I would obey. I did, I promise I didn't move.

I heard the car stop outside and He took his time coming in. The bedroom door was closed, and I could hear His movements throughout the house. I wondered to myself what He was doing out there. I remained still and quiet and tried to control my breathing. I'd been nervous for three days. I was beginning to get scared. I'd been wet for three days. The mental torture was something He enjoyed inflicting.

Not knowing whether to keep my eyes open or to close them to try and relax, my choice was irrelevant. He entered the room and at His timing, reached out to me unexpectedly and pulled me out of the bed by the hair. I struggled to follow His lead but it was confusing because I was being pulled so violently.

I was positioned against the edge of the bed, feet on the floor, legs apart, with my body resting on the edge of the mattress.

"Don't fucking open your eyes. Close them and keep them closed. Understand slut? Don't you fucking move."

The cuffs and chains came from nowhere. The sound of the chains still resonates in my mind. The chains wrapped around the legs of the bed and connected to my ankles. My wrists were cuffed and my neck was collared and chained above me. I struggled to keep myself in position.

My feet were on the floor but my neck was chained to far away. I felt like I would either choke or like my legs would collapse under me. He kept spreading my legs further apart. My cuffed wrists left my hands in the perfect position to hold onto my neck chain and to try and stop myself from choking. Then He left me there telling me not to move and to keep my eyes closed.

When He decided to return, He tied a blindfold around my eyes and then left me again. I couldn't be sure but I thought He was smoking. He returned and said nothing. Instead he used His riding crop to whip my arse until I was screaming out. Perhaps a little too loudly.

He ran something cold and sharp along my body. "Know what this is you fucking slut?" I could only moan. After playing with it, He took the knife and cut the clothes from my body. Gagging me with my underwear, He then stuck the handle of the knife inside me and played with it for a while.

The whipping went on at His discretion, combined with the slapping, which He has always enjoyed. He poured hot wax over the welts on my arse. The burning was close to being unbearable. He played with other things, which He chose to push so far into me that this, combined with the whipping, was finally what broke me. The sound of the chains were so loud. The blindfold began to soak up the tears that escaped from my eyes.

I was still screaming into my gag when He decided to change the location of His toy. He was kind enough to lubricate the area first which was unusual for Him.

Eventually, I surrendered and lay still as He took me and then continued to hurt me. I can't be sure but I believe the shaking in my body must have been quite intense. He knew He could do whatever He wanted now.

He instructed me to climb on top of the bed then and to lie on my back. It was quite difficult given that I was still chained up. I couldn't imagine what else He could do to me. My cuffed hands in front of my body stretched out to protect myself, not that I needed it at this point.

My Master was done... for now. He unchained my legs and neck, took off my cuffs and kissed me on the mouth before removing my blindfold.

The tears kept coming and I couldn't seem to stop my body from shaking or from trying to protect itself even though no threat existed.

He calmed me down, but it took some time.

My arse is more bruised than it has ever been. Sitting down is still difficult. A number of my dreadlocks are need of repair due to the hair pulling, but, hey...

While the pain was intense, the surrender and submission were necessary. My body still craves Him. My minds still desires Him. I'm curious to find out what happens now.

I don't think He understands that my submission is complete because I want to be His.

I'm fucked now.