In Control

Story Info
Teasing and Pleasing by Remote Control.
897 words
3.69
33.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaft50
shaft50
15 Followers

Being a sales rep allows me to stop off at shops if I have the time between consultations.

I decided to stop by and visit an adult store one afternoon. I walked in and there was just the male attendant behind the counter. He asked if there was anything I needed help with and I said I was just looking for a treat for my wife and would let him know if I needed assistance.

I was looking at the vibes and a remote control one caught my eye. By this stage another guy had entered the store and then a young lady came in, and she seemed to know the attendant ona first name basis. She must attend the store a lot.

I was looking at the various vibes and kept stealing glances at the young lady as she was quite attractive...she was slim with an athletic physique, long legs and perky, firm-looking tits. She was wearing a short sun dress (I think that's the word...a light summery dress with the hem at mid to upper thigh level). I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were quite erect in the air-conditioned store and there weren't any straps visible. She was looking at some dvd and magazines...

She started looking closer to where I was and I found I was staring for longer periods of time. She ended up standing right next to me and looking at the same range of vibes. She asked me about the packet I was holding and asked if I liked being in control. I answered as honestly as possible and said that when it comes to pleasuring a lady I love being in control. She said, good answer and bent over to have a look at the bottom shelf, but she bent over with her legs straight and her ass directed my way. The back of her dress rode up and I could see her round ass cheeks, as she stepped closer my way on the premise that she was looking at the vibes.

I stayed where I was, curious as to how far she would go, and she ended up backing right up to me, her ass pushing against my know growing manhood. I could feel the slight give of her buttocks and I heard her sigh. She looked over her shoulder, up at me with a grin and ground her ass cheeks on my groin. She then stood up and still looking over her shoulder held up a vibe pack and said, got it, giving me a sly wink.

She walked out of the store and said to the attendant to put it on her account as she exited. He said, sure thing. I asked him who she was and he said that he can't tell me her name but that she's a dancer and she gets all of her props from that store.

I continued browsing and about 5 minutes later she came back in and walked straight up to me and took my hand and placed a rectangular object in it. I looked at it and saw that it was the remote for the vibe that she just walked out with. She said in a deep and husky voice, turn me on, big boy. I aksed if she had the vibe in and she grabbed my hand forcefully and guided it to her pussy under her dress. My fingertips brushed against her bare mound and my dick seemed to grow immediately. She inhaled sharply and looked into my eyes with sheer lust, and then she pushed my middle finger into her very wet love tunnel where my finger came into contact with the vibe egg.

I knew what to do and set the speed at low and she shivered with the sensation. I pulled my finger out of her pussy and slid it up to her clit and circled it slowly. She bit her bottom lip and whispered, you do know what you're doing, don't you?

I was so hard and horny I didn't care that the attendant was watching and had no idea where the other guy was. I had switched up the notch and it seemed her knees went weak as she grabbed onto my arm to steady herself. I clicked it up again and again in quick succession and she almost melted. She turned herself around, her ass grinding back against my hard-on and moaned quite loudly.

I still had my finger teasing her clit and I looked down over her shoulder as she had pulled the dress to the sides, exposing her tits and playing with her nipples. She pulled my hand away from her pussy and looked over her shoulder at me as she licked her pussy juices off her fingers, showing me her sexy tongue as she did so. I almost came in my pants and flicked the remote to it's highest speed and she bucked and squealed, pinching her hard nipples. She yelled for me to stop, so I slowed it right down as she quivered with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She rested her head back against my chest as she whispered, fuck, that was amazing!

She turned and beaming, thanked me and said she made the right choice and then she said bye to the attendant and walked out. It was so erotic.

shaft50
shaft50
15 Followers