In Costume

Story Info
She becomes bolder in public.
2.1k words
4.05
43k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story picks up a few months after the beach excursion...

It had been months since their passion happened on the beach, the thought still ever present in her mind. It truly was a trip to be remembered, a weekend of bliss and pleasure. One aching thought in her mind lingered, like a slow hum....what if someone saw them? She used to be embarrassed by the idea, yet the more she pondered it, the more she embraced it. Did she want to be watched? Did she want to know someone was watching or simply continue wondering, the uncertainty her point of arousal? She knew he would like it, he was open to most anything, but then what guy doesn't like to put on a show; they're all porn stars their own minds.

She slipped into her Burlesque costume, a nice piece in fact, well made and very convincing. She loved the look, the way it made her feel as if she was in a different world, her inhibitions fading with her new prowess, the costume giving her confidence as she fastened the last hook. It really was gorgeous, complete with fishnet thigh-highs and headpiece. She looked into the mirror, taking herself in. She really did rock this, she looked good, she had to admit. Just the right amount of sex appeal while still remaining a mystery to probing eyes.

"Babe, we're running late....as usual," he mumbled the last part. "Let's get a move on!"

Men, always on the go, never understanding that the woman almost subconsciously plans her time grievance. It adds to the allure, shows how much she cares. Yea, men never got that. She applied the last bit of lipstick, the final touch to her stunning costume.

"I'm coming, chill out," she said in reply.

She hit the stairs, dress in full flow. His mouth went open wide, as late as they were, they might not make it out at all! Damn she looked good!

"Well...your mistress is ready Marshall," she giggled.

He was in costume as well, the full-on western Marshall look, complete with hat and holster.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed. "You know we do have to leave at some point although you might not make it down the staircase before I jump you," he said with a evil grin.

"Oh really? Well you better holster that cock mister, save it for later," she grinned.

"Yes ma'am."

It was quite a large costume party, Halloween had become popular with adults again. It seemed as if the endless slutty nurses and German barmaids got more and more scantily clad each year. Burlesque still stood out; she was proud of her choice.

"You look great honey, no worries tonight, OK?"

"Oh no, I'm good," she smiled.

"Cool, because you look amazing!"

Both mingled about, chatting with friends, checking other guests out. Most everyone they knew was there, hell half the town was packed in this club. The drinks were flowing pretty steady, everyone taking that edge off, some more than others. Dark corners seemed to fill with couples sharing a kiss, the sexual tension of all the costumes having an obvious affect. She was showered with compliments and longing gazes from both sexes, her confidence building at every moment.

She couldn't help but notice the couples in the corners though, their passion concealed yet not. Could she ever do that? She had always kind of shied away from it, the idea that too much public display was just not fashionable, not the quality of a decent woman. Now, she felt her tongue cross her lips, her fingers twitch.

"C'mon babe, there is a poker game in the next room and I'm thinking this Marshall needs to sit in."

"Well I hope you win, you're not too sloshed yet are you?"

"Hell no, always keeping my wits, you know that."

"I know, I know."

The entered the card room, a couple of games going on. Most of the guys sat around playing, only a few girls sat in. Most were standing around chatting, judging each others costume, commenting on how ridiculously serious their husbands took poker.

Thankfully a few of their friends had already made their way back here, at least someone for her to talk to.

"I'm gonna get another drink and talk to the girls, good luck. Don't play too long, I need to get you home at some point mister."

"Hmmmmmmm, I can't wait. Tell ya what, in about 10 min, come over and sit on my lap, grab their attention so I can win some easy money," he laughed.

"OK," she replied, as he gave her a quick grab on the ass and kiss on her full lips.

She grabbed another drink and found her friends. More compliments flooded her, everyone remarking on how good she looked in the outfit. She smiled humbly, taking them in.

"So, tell me more about that beach!" her friend exclaimed. "We never got to finish that little erotic affair."

She blushed, her face filling with blood. She finished the rest of the story, in surprising detail. She wasn't normally this expressive about sex with her friends. Something spurred her on though, a desire for everyone to know her passion. As she retold the story, she could feel herself go moist at the memory. She stole a look to her husband, her lust growing. Her friends were completely engaged, hanging on her every word.

"Oh my God, that's hot!" one blurted out. "I wish mine would do that with me. Forget Mimosa's, he'd probably just chuck me a Bud Light and try to do me on the boat like Tommy Lee did Pam. Every guy wishes that was them don't they!"

They all had a laugh, each one's man the exact same....a man.

"No, it was really special," she said. "I just can't believe we did it right there in the open, we've never done that before." She was really keying in on this point, looking for a reaction.

"Yea, but that's effin' hot if you ask me," another friend said. "I've always wanted to do something like that, he's just afraid of someone he knows seeing him and then giving him hell for it later."

"Well all I know is that I could have cared less, it was so beautiful, so peaceful, I honestly wish someone HAD seen us." She blurted that one out, blushing immediately as she said it. Her body flushed again, her thong had to be drenched by now.

"You're naughty. Look at you, the little show girl after all, costume and everything," her friend teased her.

"You know it!" she giggled back, taking a long sip of her drink.

She was burning with desire at this point, she had to get away and be with him, she didn't care where.

"Well duty calls, hubby needs me to 'distract' some other players so he can at least leave with what he threw down."

"Get it girl, show em' what a real mistress does," they laughed together.

She started to walk toward him, noticing the eyes in the room linger on her steps, her legs flexing with each step in her platform heels. Her chest poured forward, her nips almost breaking free of their prison. She was raw with heat, putting on her best display. She could have cared less about them, she was turning herself on at the rush of ideas flowing through her head. How could she have him here, right now; how could she be watched?

She slowly pulled up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Is this seat taken Marshall," she purred.

All the eyes at the table were now firmly fixed on her, her heat washing over them, an uncompromising pheromone.

"Well no ma'am," he said back with his best western voice. "By all means, take a seat," he grinned.

She rotated her ass over his shoulder, brushing his arm with it, her dress pushed slightly back for only a brief moment, her cheek left open to view. Mouths went agape as she slowly sat on his thigh, her form accentuated in the lights of the club.

"MMMM, that better darlin?"

"Oh yes sir," she purred.

A few hands went by as his hand found her thigh, slowly rubbing her fishnets, caressing her leg. She fluttered, a small convulsion at the thought shooting through her brain.

He could feel her shudder, he must have hit a soft spot. Funny, he couldn't recall it happening like this before....

She slowly reached down with her gloved hand, wrapping her fingers in hers. She guided his hand up her thigh, slowly so as not to arouse too much attention to quickly. Slowly she guided him over the top of her leg and to her inner thigh, up and up, closer to her wet flower.

"Hmmmmmmmm," he thought, "What does she have on her mind." He was staring at his cards but couldn't remember what he was holding, his attention locked on their hands. He could feel the heat first, burning from within her. Then the moisture, turning to wetness, her lace thong soaked with desire. She took their hands, slowly rubbing them up and down her slit.

"WOW!" he thought, "Is she really doing this?"

Before his next thought registered, her fingers had moved her thong out of the way, her bare hole exposed under the table. She pressed his finger against her hole, hinting for him to enter her. He needed no further instruction, and easily slipped two fingers into her hungry pussy.

She tried not to moan but a small gasp escaped her. Did anyone notice?!

He drove his fingers deeper now, the cards still being dealt as if nothing was amiss. Deeper and deeper, as far as the bend in his wrist would allow. She was hotter than ever inside, her back slightly arching to his penetration of her. She slowly rocked on his fingers, her smile never wavering, her eyes darting amongst the other players as if to do her "job."

A third finger now, all three rubbing the roof of her hot hole. Her legs squeezed together against his, her body a slave to the touch. God how he could work his fingers!

She was playing his cards now for him as directed, a drink in one of his hands, her passion in his other. Faster and faster he curled his fingers inside of her, her ass quivering against his thigh. She began to cum, slowly at first, leaking only a small amount of juice. Faster and faster he stroked her, never taking his eyes from the game, the stout Marshall he was supposed to be.

She could feel herself shudder inside, it felt as if she was rolling over in front of everyone. She felt her clit swell, her canal flood with cum, his fingers working her to climax. She slowly lifted her head as if to catch her breath, her mouth open for an instant, her breath leaving her. The game continued, chips flung to the center of the pot.

His fingers subsided, slowly leaving her flower, drying themselves against her inner thigh as his hand came to rest on her hip. He leaned in as if nothing happened and gave her kiss on the cheek, standard procedure for his mistress at the card table.

"Anytime you wish you leave and pick this game back up, you let me know," he softly whispered in her ear.

She managed only a mumbled response, her emotions flooding her brain like a Tsunami.

A few more hands were played as she slowly adjusted her damp thong back into some semblance of its original place. She quelled her knees long enough to stand, a hungry look in her eyes as she told the table she needed another drink. She winked at her lover, a grin that held nothing but immediate desire.

With that he played two more hands and excused himself. He left the table $20 less than when he arrived and could have given a shit less, he had a more pressing matter at hand.

She was at the bar alone, waiting on her drink as he pulled up behind her, pressing his hard cock through her dress and into her waiting ass crack.

"Well, well Missy, that was new," he quietly purred into her ear.

She smiled back at him slowly, "You have no idea how bad I need you right now."

"Well then, what did you have in mind?"

"Anywhere, anything, just take me."

"Anywhere?" he said, surprise filling his reply.

"A-ny-where," she enunciated to him, "Just not the bathroom, OK?" She giggled at the last few words.

He laughed, throwing some money on the bar, grabbing her by the waist and moving toward the door.

A hand caught her arm, a voice whispered in her ear, "I saw that, you are a naughty little girl aren't you," her friend smiled with the whisper.

Her face was calm and assertive, a grin forming at the corners of her mouth, "You ain't seen nothin' yet."