In Final Form

Story Info
Country boy meets Succubus.
3.7k words
3.88
30k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reckless, sleepless behavior is what I'm given to these days. Hi, my name is Frank.

I love my life on the family farm here in Alberta. Summers are great, winters give me time to think, and the moderate times between are the best of days. All my days here with Grandma and Grandpa are beautiful. In full truth, they are the only folks I've ever valued or cared about. I'm with them but missing something.

Someday, the place will be mine, although the thought of their passing brings me no joy. I so look forward to finding a wife and settling down-settling down is the wrong word as I am one sedate twenty seven year old. When I'm not working, I pass the time with hobbies. I don't have any friends my own age and I don't want any. And as for girlfriends, I've never had any. The old man says you don't miss what you never had, so I do manage to stay out of trouble, in that respect, at least.

My number one hobby is fiddle playing. I took it up later in life than most perhaps; I caught on quick, just like Grandpa. Grandma likes my music more than he does, as the music brings about memories of loss. I favor mournful, mysterious tunes late at night.

I play out on the balcony tonight, lost in echoes among the swaying treetops. I watch my undulating silhouette flit across shifts of moonlit fog scudding along the earth below. The damp night air brings out the best the fiddle has to offer. So tonight, I play on into the small hours, feeling weightless, nameless, and timeless. I love it. I'm in fine form indeed.

****************************

I flirt with notions of sleeping in after my late night, but breakfast smells get to me. Down the stairs I go, to where my folks await. I take my seat and rock my coffee mug absent-mindedly, peering out at the day outdoors. I dreamt of a different of world would follow last night, but no, and it's okay.

"Mornin' boy," sighed Grandpa, casting a sidelong frown my way. "Sleep well?"

"Well, sleep was good, for what there was of it," I cajole, respectfully.

"Maybe for one of us," he snaps. I say nothing, scalded, gathering bacon and eggs around my fork. I hoped he had slept through my open air concert, but I guess he's peeved.

"Take it easy on our Frank. He loves to play that thing," murmurers Grandma. Good old Grandma, she gets me.

"Yeah, I suppose he does at that." He gives my knee a whack, grinning into my face, causing me to snort coffee through my nose. I cough awhile, as he laughs some more. He's not a bad old guy-it's just the way of the man.

He puts me to work on some extra rough chores today; I get a kick out of how he gives me instructions as if I'm new here. The work is fine with me, as hard work helps me relate to the old time songs I play. All the same, I'm glad when he stalks back to the house, leaving me to my work. It's early in the morning, but hot already. I bend to lift a fence post into position; a cloud of road dust imposes. I enjoyed last night's fog a million times more.

"Hi! Hey there! Hey you!" hollers a young dude from his urban pickup truck. I squint through the dust squall to see him. Oh great, another city moron for me to ignore. I sledgehammer and shatter the top of the fence post with self righteous insolence.

"What's the matter with Paul Bunyon today? Simple or something?" Okay, this is an extra special moron needing some attention.

Hopping the fence, I stroll over to the city boy's shiny new pick up. "And what can I do for you?" I drawl. Bile burns the back of my throat as I glare at him. He expects simple country folk, so who am I to deny him his fantasy?

He's not so brave now, but I can see why he's showing off. HIs girlfriend is quite something, I must admit. I give him a break; I wait for his answer.

"You look like a guy who knows his way around these parts," he says. I cringe, thinking of how no one around here says 'these parts'-damn wanna be.

"I'd like a place to go huntin', you know, hunting?" he continues, making a pistol shooting motion with his hand. Moron. He looks over at his girlfriend, who is giggling at his antics. I don't mind all that much, since her breasts jiggle and sway as she laughs. He notices me noticing; I delight in annoying him. I continue to stare plainly at her shapely chest. Her tits are wet with summer sweat under her thin, clinging t shirt. I love the stretches of translucent white cotton between her breasts-just beautiful. She knows what's going on; so proudly she arches her back, to give me a damn good look at her bra-free wonders-stiffening nipples and all. Blood hammers into my erection. I'm all smiles now.

He sits gripping the wheel, looking back and forth at us, outraged. An awkward silence lingers around this odd standoff of sorts. I give her a wink; she looks away, covering her precious endowment. That's it, he's had enough. He grits his teeth, swearing, he shoulders the door to open it. I shove it back shut for him, bouncing him halfway across the truck cab. It doesn't take much, as he isn't much.

"Don't do anything more," I smile, flipping the guard from my Bowie knife. I've confused him with my friendly tone.

"Aw, fuck this, and fuck you! Fuckin' hick!" he snorts, flipping me the middle finger as he floors the gas pedal of his pricey toy, spraying me with gravel. Asshole. I shield my eyes to see his girlfriend turning to watch me as they speed off. Sunlight glints from her sunglasses. She holds her shining black hair aside. She looks and looks.

I go back to work with a healthy erection bouncing around in my blue jeans. Drops of pre-come cool my skin where they fall. Still at work, I picture the two of them pulling over into a secluded clearing so he can reassert his manhood. It would be hilarious if she imagines me fucking her as they go at it in the tall grass. That might not be all that realistic, as I'm not what most women want; I'm large but gangly with a long beard and hair all over my chest. Maybe I'd be more proud of my chaste life if it was more by choice.

I could go and jack myself off in the woods, but I have work to do. Besides that, I find conserving sexual energy makes for better fiddle playing. Still, the city girl will be in my dreams, I'm doubly sure of that. That foxy little thing is exactly who I want to make love to; tonight and every night. Sweat flies from my brow as I pound the last fence post home. Exhausted, I shout a prayer to the blue sky, "Come to me, city girl. Leave him and be with me." I feel not so alone after my words pass out of me, through the trees, up and away. Strange indeed.

***********************

Grandma senses I'm out of sorts at supper time. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothin' much. Just tired, I guess."

She pats my arm and says, "Don't go playing that fiddle in the dark no more. You'll bring something on." I glance at her eyes, shining with sincerity and concern. I should ask her to explain, but I don't.

I ask instead, "Where's Grandpa at?"

"He's showing a nice young couple from the city around the place." I arch an eyebrow at her as she adds, "That boy's lady friend sure has a figure on her. Oh my." I say nothing.

*****************************

I find it impossible to sleep tonight; maybe a good round of fiddle tunes would straighten me out. No wait, the old man asked I not do it. Then again, what he doesn't know can't bother him. I'll sneak out, to play out of his earshot. What's more, I know the perfect place. I'm off, with my fiddle case on my back, to get my bike out of the shed. I'm not sure, but maybe Grandma spoke my name as I left.

I pop the catches on my instrument case and rosin my bow in the secluded, dark clearing, some miles from the house. The nature sounds around me stifle as I rouse up an old reel from 'lord only knows' how long ago. Feeling better and bolder, I begin into another tune; an unearthly wail resounds in the forest. My feet freeze in place, my scalp tingles terribly. I stop playing to listen. Faint laughter follows in the echos of that shriek; it's no coyote, of that I'm sure. Solemnly, I rest my fiddle in its case. I stand perfectly still, listening for more.

And there is more. I hear my name, voiced in a very female voice. In clear, bell-like chimes it rings out. "Frank, come here." I can't tell where exactly 'here' is, as the voice is all around. I choose a direction and go traipsing off after it. I strain to see rustling movements in the distance. Who, or what this is must be found. I approach the tuft of willow branches, leaning in with caution, to find only an erotic scent. My cock stiffens instantly.

Turning, intending a retreat to my abandoned fiddle, another willow bunch sways nearby. "Frank, I need you." Something in the urgency of the voice brings a tear to my eye. What is this? This is either a cruel joke or a thing I should fear. I draw my knife on nearing the woman's voice, listening keenly for footsteps behind me, fearing the city boy's ambush. A female form springs from the thicket and runs; I chase, driven by instincts deep and primal. Crashing through snags and snarls of underbrush, my arms deflect errant branches blocking my progress and wild rose thorns tear at my flesh. How my heart pounds, how my cock throbs in the wake of erotic scent and sighs. I give unholy chase.

I round the corner, skidding to a halt, facing her full on. No more to the running; she's waiting. She stands proud and fearlessly glowering, her hair cascades down her pale shoulders to frame her arousing breasts. I stand in shocked awe, scanning her body. She's a beauty; her face is that of the city girl's, but she has short horns emerging from her wild black hair. She has perfect, shapely arms and hands. I thrill to her taut, rounded belly expanding in time with her panting breaths. I note her wide girlish hips, ripe for sex. All is perfect except for her legs-there's something wrong with them. They're covered with fur like that of a deer. Her fur rises up above her groin and in wisps and whorls around her sides. Like a deer's hind legs, hers bend backwards at the knees, ending with hooves to cleave the forest floor. Oh god, get me out of here. I turn, to run like hell. Something's wrong-I can't run worth a damn.

I struggle away from her, at a pace of timeless nightmares. I'm down, falling to all fours, into the clutches of weeds and damp moss. She doesn't run-she walks, metering horrible, hip rocking strides towards me.

My skin writhes. A murky, fetid mass rises from the soil, to surround, to engulf, to numb my body. I fall, fighting to breathe amid her insane shrieks of joy, clawing at the sickening, unyielding membrane that binds me. In time, I escape the black cocoon, crawling on my belly like a torched moth. My skin tingles in the moonlight.

Something more is wrong: my clothes are gone, revealing big, ripe breasts on my chest, just like those of the city girl; my legs and torso are nubile and hairless. I slide a trembling hand down between my legs. I groan as my fingers pass my pubic mound to find a vagina, with labia engorged and splayed for fucking. I shiver with longing upon fingering my tender clitty. I draw my hand away, amazed at my sensitive discovery. This can't be happening. I rise on my knees, searching the clearing.

A cool breeze bristles my naked she-flesh. To my horror, weeds and grasses ensnare my wrists and calves, wrenching them to the ground, immobilizing me, leaving me defenseless. I lower my head to await the unknown, my ass cheeks high and outspread, my cunt uptight and throbbing.

With eyes shut tight, I sense deliberate footfalls at my side. She begins to speak; a guttural moan leaps from my throat, blocking out her voice. She stops my struggles and weeping wails by slapping me hard, driving all taste from my mouth. "Do you know who I am?" she asks. I shake silently, saying not a word.

"Answer!"

"No, I do not," I whimper, shocked at my feminine voice.

"And how could you?" she laughs. "How could you," she sighs, stroking my hair. Her tone, now kind, calms me. I search to question.

"Can you just let me go?" I beg, my tears falling to the forest loam.

"What, with you having that body? Is that what you want?" She waits through my silence. "I didn't think so."

"What's going to happen to me?" I ask.

"It all depends on you. You can leave here as the girl's double. Sadly, you must then hunt her down and...never mind. Or, let me do as I might and you will have her." As I mull things over, scarcely able to believe the situation, she adds more: "You do want her, do you not?"

I nod, whispering dryly, "Yes, I do."

"Good enough! I love a willing partner," she purrs. "Look! I have a surprise for you!"

Opening one eye, I see she's changed. She's taken my manly form from the waist down, totally nude and obviously aroused. Her cock juts out lewdly, yearning to screw into my feminine depths.

"No way! Forget it! You can't do this to me," I bark at her.

"Frank, you are no killer. You must kill her then. You must replace her."

I quietly agree to my original choice. I arch my ass upwards. "Go ahead and fuck me then."

She peers into my eyes, saying, "Don't call it that. I don't like it...that word. It's not right for us. We're going to share pleasures."

With that said, she shifts her attention to my fevered gash. I cry out as her tongue plays up and down my pussy lips; I lurch and buck as she wraps her lips around my horny clitoris. My lust grows under her attention.

"Feels good, does it not?" she intones amid licks of my sex fissure. "Mind giving me a taste?" She laughs, "I think you'll be surprised."

I tremble, picturing me sucking her, wanting to swallow her spurts. "Mmm, yes! Give it to me!" I moan.

"As you wish!" she pants, poising herself before my hot, crimson lips.

I give her cock head a tentative tongue flick. Surprised, yes I'm very surprised: I feel the the same warm, wet, delicious sensation touching down on my own sex. "Mmm, good," I groan, stretching forward to suck her throbbing expanse into my slutty, city girl mouth. My thickened pussy lips part audibly, wetly, splayed with carnal need, anticipating further sinful pursuits. I want her to mount me, to fill my cunt with her veiny intruder. Oh god, I need her so bad.

I close my lips around her cock; my eyelashes flutter. She enters and withdraws, enters and withdraws. She drives her lovely, sculpted cock into my mouth deeper, filling my mouth fuller with her every artful stroke. She hisses with satisfaction at my sucking of her. Pulling out abruptly, she replaces her cock with trembling handfuls of her squeezed together balls, holding them to my lips and tongue, demanding my oral services. I comply by giving her hard, oval glands a tongue bath and a passionate oral massage. I feel what she feels; it feels so very good, so sublimely wonderful, I never want it to end. A warmth thrills through my heaving abdomen, gathering with intensity around the seat of my womanhood, so unashamedly in need.

"Ohh! Put in in me! Fill my pussy!" I sob, clutching the grass, swiveling my hips, provoking her to fuck me. My breasts sway in the grass, each green tendril caressing my pointed pink nipples.

"As you wish!" she croons, scurrying to mount my wanton hind quarters. I need her in me now! Right now! I've never needed anything so bad in my life as I need her cock in me.

I turn my head and sputter incoherently at the pleasure of her cock head's ridge strumming my clitty. Her fingernails stroke my firm, thick thighs and buttocks, tickling and teasing with no mercy. She places her swollen glans just inside my quivering, pink tunnel, causing me to lunge back at her, craving penetration. I'm denied of this, as she follows with a deliberate retreat, laughing, scornful of my willful desire. Leafy bindings constrict around my legs, at her will, locking me in place.

"You're going to learn how it is to push your big, hard cock into that girl you met today. Be patient and enjoy," she says. I close my eyes, bowing my head obediently. Time and place shifts; I feel weak.

On reopening my eyes, my perspective has changed; not only my perspective-I am me again. I'm looking down at the city girl's adorable backside, upturned and trembling, just begging for it, begging for a hard cock to plunge into her. Frantically, I bring my member to her searing, sopping pink flower. I'm circling and exploring her entrance. I feed my cock into her pussy, one solid inch at a time.

She moans loudly at my enterings of her. She lifts her head, sighing, sending horny vocal vibrations all the way down to the base of my shaft. Sweat beads on my upper lip as I bury my cock to the hilt, balls deep inside her. Her carnal sheath clutches and milks at me, hips rolling and twisting as I fight the urge to fuck her hard. I strive to make it last, to have her come with me inside. I don't care who i am; I don't care who she is. All that exists is the moment, the heat, the rhythm, the hot rhythm of lovers melting in the act. I grasp at her meaty hips to begin into a series of short, shallow thrusts; she cries out, growling, stuttering, "More, more cock! More thick prick! Do it, give it to me!"

I obey. Mad with lust, I quicken the pace, landing deft, punishing, bruiseful cock strokes into her. The tendons behind her knees jump beneath her white, fuckable mare's flesh, turgid and flexing, more alive than ever before. Hot, glorious man seed gathers, welling painfully, tightening my testicles, demanding immediate release. I go in fully; I slump down over the supple mounds of her ass, draping myself across her back, groping for her hooded clit with one hand, stretching her nipples with the other. I'm moved to bight her shoulder. She tenses impossibly. I can't hold off any longer.

I reposition myself; grabbing her hips, I'm pumping wretchedly, arching my back as my cream erupts, flooding her willful depths. The walls of her quenched pussy drum and throb in response. Amid the sucking, slurping, gatherings of my seed, her heart's blood is hot and possessive of my pulsating shaft. We remain locked together in the bliss, the rapture of our sinful union, so sinfully needed, so complete, so ideal.

But what now? Where to go? What has been? Where is...

Towering shards of black crash down, piercing my eyes, my lungs, my ears. Vacuous death numbs and devours my body. Wracking, churning, crushed in bloody jaws, hurtling down, down and gone, gone for good.

No voice to give question, no sight to give peace, no light to show the way back.

I am nothing.

************************************

Life is gone. But something is left; a new, defiant sense remains. Where am I?

Muscular walls contract to constrict me. I lurch upwards in flight, dizzy and blind. All stops; the vessel around me comes to rest.

"Frank? Can you hear me?" It's her voice, the treacherous thing I chased so recklessly. I listen.

"You have gifted me the ultimate favor. Let me tell you what I am."

I agree, "Yes," having little choice in the matter.

"I feed on men's sex. I'm ageless-ageless but tired. The time has come for me to leave my realm." I wait, absorbing her words, wondering at my fate.

"We together will travel. To bedsides reeking with desire. To couple with youth. To harvest souls, we will pull seed from warm flesh. You will kill the light and hope in the living. You dwell in me. I am fading. You will overtake my former incarnation. I will be at peace."

"You lied to me." I know true despair.

"You could have escaped. You allowed me to sex you as the girl and I will always love you."

"I didn't want to become her. I can't kill the girl," I remind her.

"You could have walked away. You chose to sex her as yourself," she states bluntly. "You were unbound."

"I didn't know that. This is so unfair."

"It was me, inside the body you were pleasuring. It ended you. You must respect me. I took you in as you died."

12