In Flight

Story Info
Seeking the pleasures of the aether.
891 words
3.92
23k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a day of hard work, cleaning up the streets of Makai, and slaying an entire legion of skeletons marching against the city, Misty and Ingwaz returned to the Aensland Manor for some much-needed rest. Ingwaz set Misty on the floor before dropping to the walnut planks himself, breathing heavily, sweat beading his brow. "What was kind of fun, wasn't it?"

Misty smiled, flopping herself onto the violet satin sheets of her bed, face-up, staring at the black silk curtains. "Never have I seen that many skeletons form a conga line straight towards a pool of lava." Her laugh was as pure as a child's prayer, yet with an undercurrent of blackest evil. "Then again, I suppose you have done better."

Ing looked up from the floor at Misty's dangling feet. "Well, true...I once did that to a similar number of human troops... only a couple of them decided it would be a good idea to resist me." He tickled Misty's feet, causing her to laugh uncontrollably. "They ended up becoming skeletons before their comrades tossed themselves into the flames."

"Well, I am glad they didn't hurt you, Iggy." She turned on the bed to look down at him, her sharp features softened by weariness, her blood-red curls flowing about her perfect face. She reached down and stroked his cheek softly, then pulled him up into a kiss. Their lips met, tenderly at first, then more passionately, lips parting, tongues meeting. They kissed that way for a minute, and then broke away. Misty smiled, her subtle essence pervading his senses. "Sweet love, have you strength enough for another flight? I would like to visit the waterfall tonight."

Ingwaz nodded softly, and smiled. "Of course, my love." He got up and walked to the balcony, then turned. Misty was nowhere to be found. He looked for her, and shrugged. Turning back to the balcony, he looked out into the deep inky blue velvet that was the night sky. Soon, he felt her hands encircling him, and warm lips pressing to his neck. What he felt next surprised him: twin points of pebbly hardness. He turned around in mild shock, and a soft moan escaped his lips when he saw her.

Misty wore nothing but her seductive smile. Her breasts, full and perfectly proportioned to her body, glistened with a sheen of sweat. She pulled him close to her, and his hand instinctively ran down her back, dancing on her vertebrae, down further, to the curves of her rear end. She growled lowly, a sound of lust and hunger, a hunger only the man before her could quell... a hunger she would only allow the man before her to quell. Her fingernails ran down his front, and the skintight leather tunic he wore dropped to the ground, cut by a razor sharp nail. Slipping to her knees, she drew his pants off and sighed softly in pleasure as she gave his hardening manhood a small kiss. Rising fully, she turned and placed her hands on the wrought iron railing. Without a word, he kissed her neck, and slipped slowly within her. When he was fully within her tight form, she leaned back and turned her head, her eyes meeting his. "Now, about that flight..."

Without a word, Ing wrapped his arms around her and, spreading his wings, took to flight. She cried out softly to the night, her muscles, both the arms holding Ing's hands and the muscles around his member, tightening in initial shock. They ascended slowly, Ingwaz moaning softly, Misty whimpering in pleasure and need. Without a word, Ingwaz turned over and started descending, free falling. The feeling of the cold air against Misty's nipples and the warmth of the man behind her made her skin break out in goose bumps, and suddenly, she cried out in ecstasy as he pulled out of the dive, forcing him deeper than ever before, the head of his manhood touching the mouth of her womb, sending pulses of pure pleasure lancing through her nervous system. As he rose, her corkscrewed, twisting him inside her, causing her to cry out in pleasure once more. He saw the waterfall ahead, and smiled.

He suddenly dropped again, barrel rolling as he did so, twisting and turning within Misty, He pulled out of her suddenly, letting her fall, then power dove below her. In an almost show-off display of accuracy, he placed himself directly beneath her, and impaled her on his member, causing her to scream in passion and lust, her muscles squeezing him. Another corkscrew up, and he flew straight towards the waterfall. His hands dropped to her hips, then lower, stroking her burning nubbin gently. He timed it just right: as soon as they broke through the freezing water of the waterfall, her body and his erupted in a powerful explosion of energy, tendrils of lightning lancing from them both as they moaned in climax, their voices in perfect harmony, her name upon his tightly drawn lips, his name deep in her slender throat. They landed on the ledge behind the waterfall, breathing heavily. An unintended twitch of his manhood, and both erupted in climax again, holding each other close, silent. As the energy died away, they fell asleep after a tiring day, him still within her, with only the moon witness to their flight.