In Flight Entertainment

Story Info
What he got to watch was much better than a movie.
1.7k words
4.16
68.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, rushing off for meetings in Virginia, I caught the early Monday morning flight to Washington's Reagan Airport. Except for the early time, it was a flight I had taken dozens of times in the past, one that I would take many more times in the future. This particular flight was a bit different, perhaps it was the early time or maybe it was just a slow Monday, but a flight that was normally packed full was barely half full.

Sitting about in the middle of the plane, I was the only person on my row and with no one sitting in the row behind me, I could ease my seat back without disturbing anyone. I did notice an attractive and young (though at my age most everyone seemed young) sitting across the aisle from the empty row behind me. The woman had long dark hair, a very pretty face and an attractive neck accentuated by a low cut blouse.

Not wanting to get caught staring at the woman, I moved a bit in my seat so I could see her from the neck down and figure she wouldn't see me looking her over. Her breasts were small, but I could see she wasn't wearing a bra and with her blouse billowing out a bit I could see the graceful rise of her right breast as it curved outward. Pushing my head back into the cushion of the seat, I could see a slight variation of color at the edge of her areola, but I couldn't get a glimpse of her nipple.

Feeling the slow swelling in my pants, I relaxed my head a bit and took a quick glimpse of the man sitting next to this beautiful woman. He was fairly small, not very much taller than the woman next to him. His features were soft and even with a bit of light colored facial hair he seemed more pretty than handsome. His complexion was too light to be the woman's brother, I wondered if perhaps he was her gay friend.

Not wanting to spend the entire flight with my head twisted to the side, I grabbed a book and tried to read, but after only a page or two, I caught myself just passing over the words, not really reading. When I finally nearly dropped the book and then, in an attempt to save the page I was on, pitched it out into the aisle, I decided I wasn't that interested in the book. A kind flight attendant returned the book to me so I put it back in my bag and then tried to get some sleep.

I guess I dosed off for an hour or so because when I next looked around the cabin, the beverage and snack service had completed and most of the other passengers were settled quietly in their seats, either reading or sleeping, or just talking quietly. Turing my head to the side, I glanced over at the couple across the aisle and one row back from me.

I noticed the woman had an odd look on her face, so I got myself comfortable in the seat and turned my head so I could get a good look at the couple. The man's hand was tucked inside that billow in the woman's blouse that had caught my eye earlier in the flight. I could see that he was moving his fingertips in a circular motion over the woman's nipple, much to her obvious pleasure.

Adjusting my cock in my pants, I continued watching as the man slipped his hand out of her blouse, giving me a quick glimpse of her nipple, as he spread a blanket over her lap. She then reached down and unfastened her pants, moving her hips from side to side, apparently sliding them down over her hips. Again I caught just a glimpse of flesh as they adjusted the blanket.

She was now well covered, though I could see the distinct nub of her nipple in the thin fabric of her blouse. I also noticed some movement beneath the blanket as the man's hand moved between her legs. Her breathing began to increase as I focused on the rise and fall of her breasts, especially on how the nipple pressed against the blouse.

I could only imagine what he was doing to her, perhaps slipping his fingers into her wet pussy, then sliding over her clit, or maybe just gently pinching her clit, letting her other opening simply ache for penetration. Concentrating on her face I watch expressions of joy and pleasure come over her as she moved and responded to her lover's fingers. She closed her eyes for a few moments and then suddenly open them, staring at the man with a look of such intense passion I could feel a tingle in my balls.

A flight attendant moved up the aisle, and I noticed the man pause in his manipulations leaving his girlfriend hovering, as if on the edge of a cliff, nearly... nearly... then calming until the attendant moved on and the exquisite pleasure began again. I could feel myself begin to tremble some, as two more times I saw this beautiful woman on the edge of orgasm, only to be interrupted by an overly helpful flight attendant.

Damn, I envied that man as he teased and dangled his beautiful woman at the outer edges of ecstasy for so long. To see her rise up, breathing hard, fighting hard not to moan out loud as she got closer and closer to suddenly slip back, feeling the intensity fade, the heat to cool for a moment, maybe two and then once again, feel it, the touch, the tingling, the need pulsing into her, until... until... finally, yes... yes finally the release.

It was in her face, in her eyes as she came, the look of pure satisfaction, relief, and intense pleasure. Her eyes were closed, he mouth drawn tight and her teeth clenched as she came, but then she immediately opened both her mouth and eyes. Again, I saw her look at her lover with complete and abandoned passion, she then grabbed his face and pulled it to her and kissed him like I had never seen anyone kiss before.

My cock ached and I was breathing hard. I'm not sure I could have taken a whole lot more of the show, but then she quickly refastened her pants and tossed the towel over the man's lap. I cold see his enormous erection in the tent the blanket formed on his lap. She slipped her hands under the blanket and began working up and down his long and very hard cock. Although he moved some, it was obvious he wanted something more, as she reached up and gently pulled her head toward his lap.

She pulled away, nodding up at a flight attendant who was walking up the aisle with a trash bag, collecting the trash from everyone. I was a bit disappointed, thinking of seeing her take that enormous erection into her mouth, but figured watching her jack him off would be interesting too.

He was about to give up when an announcement came over the loudspeaker: "Please pass all your trash to the aisle so our attendants can pick up the last of the trash. Federal regulations require that all passengers remain in your seats with your seatbelts fastened during the last thirty minutes of the flight into Washington's Reagan Airport. Our flight crew will complete their final checks and then return to their seats for the duration of the flight. We thank you for your cooperation. Upon arrival, the fasten seat belt lights will go out when it is safe for you to move about the cabin again."

I couldn't help but smile watching the couple wait as the flight attendants completed their rounds, directing us to adjust out seats in their full upright position and to put up all tray tables. My seat slowly returned to its full upright position effectively blocking my view of the couple.

Straining my ears, I could hear a faint slurping sound as the woman began sucking her lover's cock. I tried to picture what was happening, was her head beneath the blanket, or was all this happening out in the fresh air? Was she stroking his shaft or cupping his balls? Fuck, it was simply driving me crazy, until, until... fuck it, I pressed the button for my seat and leaned back.

I looked over at them and saw the woman, her cheeks bulging over the huge erection, her eyes staring directly at me as I simply froze, waiting for something to happen. Well, something did happen. While staring intently at me, she continued giving her boyfriend a magnificent blow job. Her head seemed to move in three different directions at once, up and down, side to side and turning, while one hand worked his shaft and the other gently cupped his balls.

Unable to move, I watched as she poured her passion into his large cock. I was amazed how a man of his size could be so well endowed, but there it was. The woman was amazing too, opening her mouth so wide as she took in the purple head, letting it slide to the back of her mouth, then backing off, letting it slide out. Incredibly then I saw it expand as she quickly moved her mouth back over the head as he came. The long shaft pulsated as her cheeks closed over the head and she sucked the hot cum he pumped into her.

She swallowed once, then again, drinking his jism without gagging, or stopping, just letting his essence flow into her. Swallowing again, the lifted her head from him as a white dribble of him rolled slowly down her chin. Taking the blanket, she wiped off her mouth and then sat up, tossing the blanket over his still hard cock. I watched as a wet stain formed at the tip of the tent and slowly grew.

Making a mental note not to use one of the blankets on an airplane I looked back to the woman. She smiled demurely as she licked a last but of cum off her fingers. I returned my seat to its full, upright position as the plane landed.

When the seat belt lights went out, I was still unable to stand. I watched as the people slowly grabbed their bags and worked their way down the aisle. Finally as the couple slid past me, the woman smiled and said softly, "Bye, bye, hope your flight was as good as mine."

"Thanks," was all I could say.