In From The Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl420
carl420
1 Followers

"Just think we are not even that yet. It is going to be a great weekend." She smiled at Richard. He was hesitant to take his eyes off the road but he turned to look at her and saw her licking her lips. She had cum around her mouth and he agreed that it was very becoming, pun intended. Richard leaned over and kissed Michelle, his tongue dancing with hers. "Thank you, Michelle. My turn next."

"You have a deal!" She could not wait.

They continued heading down the road and saw the snow on this side of the road and on the tops of the trees. There were almost there. A few more miles. Richard reached and grabbed Michelle's hand. In his own mind NSA was going to be very hard. A few minutes later they were turning in to a snow lined drive. A few minutes more and they were pulling into the driveway of the home where they would be staying for the next few days.

They both went and saw that everything was covered in sheets and had a musty odor from being closed up. Richard and Michelle sat up about to uncover all the furniture and open windows to air the place out. When they were almost done, Michelle asked him if she could get the bags out of the truck. "Of course, do you want some help?"

"No, thank you, I've got it." Ahhh, I think I'm falling in love, he thought. He went into the kitchen to make some coffee. While it was brewing and a few minutes later, Michelle came out of the bedroom wearing only one of his flannel shirts. "Is that coffee ready?"

"Yes ma'am, all ready. You want some? I was just going to build a fire."

She walked slowly up to him, ran her hand down his left arm and said "I would love some. And I will help build the fire."

"Let me get you a cup." Richard looked in the cabinet above the coffee maker and pulled down two gray mugs. He poured the coffee and turned to Michelle and gave her one. He could not help but look down at her very nice legs. He wondered what she was wearing under the shirt. They walked together out to the living room to build the fire. There was kindling in a bucket on the hearth. They began to stack the kindling on the iron wood holder. Richard went outside to get some wood. We he got back, Michelle started the fire. Richard placed the wood on top of the kindling.

They both sat back with their legs crossed, drinking their coffee, waiting for the fire to catch. "So what do you think of the place?" He asked her.

"It is beautiful out here. So quiet. I could live here."

While she was talking he leaned forward and kissed her -- gave her a kiss opening her mouth with his lips. Then their tongues were together. The kissed like that for a few minutes. He got on all fours and put his hand on the right side of her head, holding firmly. He continued to kiss her, moved his tongue about, and crawled forward so he was right up on top of her. They continued to kiss. The fire was and all around them was the quiet of the snow. "Mmm, Richard. You feel so good." She said when he let her breathe from the kissing.

"So do you, baby. I've been turned on since you came out with my flannel shirt on." He wasn't kidding. He had been thinking of kissing her sense then.

"That was the whole idea, honey."

His kisses continued while in his hand moved down her right leg. She grabbed both his arms and pulled him close, holding tighter. They were engaged in a kiss when he moved his hand back up under the shirt. He was not looking but he was sure there was nothing there. His hand was moving over skin.

Michelle started to think of his hand moving up to her ass. His hands felt so good she wanted him to touch her between her legs. Really, all over her body. He was thinking the same thing. The fire grew and so did his cock. Her hands were massaging his crotch. The fire was growing even more. For that matter, so was he. He paused so he could move up next-to her facing the fire with his back against the couch. He took a very big breath. "Whew, girl, you got me all tuned up."

"Not even close." She crossed her right leg over his legs and was sitting on his hardened cock. He began to unbutton her shirt. First the lower buttons then moving up towards her breasts. When he was finished, he pushed the shirt over her shoulders and brought it down off her arms. What he was looking at was a totally naked Michelle. She was glorious with the fire behind her crackling like it was eating itself. And in a sense, it was.

"Well, that is not fair. I am the only one with no clothes on. We have to catch you up." She grinned as she began unbuttoning his shirt. She was pulling his clothes off when she realized she was not wrong about him. He was very well toned, like an athlete. Muscular arms, a flat stomach, well formed pecs like a weight lifter. And then she pulled his pants down, she noticed he did not wear underwear and his legs were in great shape, like a runner. Not to mention it was hard as a rock. And Richard was not a small man. She had taken off his boots and his socks so they both sat totally naked in front of the fire. It was now blazing and they both could feel the heat coming forth.

"Now what?" He asked her. She was still kneeling at his feet.

"What now? I'm going to fuck you. Is that all right?"

"Yes ma'am." As he said it, she crawled to him and planted herself so that her pussy was right above his cock. She could not wait to sit down on his big, throbbing cock. He helped her, grabbing her ass with both hands and guiding her gently down. She was wet and slid down until he was all the way inside her. They both let go of the bliss they both feeling, through their breathing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to kiss him with passion. She was going up and down his cock. Up and down. Up and down. Then he reached down between her legs and grabbed his dick. With two fingers there, she also allowed him to open her lips even wider with his two fingers. She was breathing heavy and all he wanted was to hear her in her ecstasy. He bit down on her nipple and kissed her breasts. Then he grabbed her hair and pulled back. "Oh God yes." She was moaning at the ceiling and increasing her speed. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Faster and faster. "Michelle, I want you to feel me shoot my load and cum with me." He whispered in her ear.

"God, yes I will, yes Richard!" He squeezed her ass, tightly and pushed his buttocks together, slightly raising them up. His eyes were focused on her breasts and her nipples. She continued to ride him but they both could feel the urge to cum when they both did, it was like two freight train running head first into each other. He came first, pulling her hair and tightening his stomach muscles. The cum shot out of his dick. Michelle felt him inside of her and it seemed to go all the way into her stomach. She immediately began to cum feeling his ejaculation inside of her. She looked up to the ceiling and cried out "God, I'm cuming. Yes, I'm cuming. The two held each other in a tight embrace. Both of them breathe heavily with the other. Their exertion was mutually felt. They both wanted to sit there and relax, him with his head on her breasts and her with her head resting on his. They must've sat like that for 30 minutes because the fire was down to only burning coals.

"Hey baby, are you hungry?" It occurred to Michelle she had not eaten all day. "How about if we make some spaghetti for dinner?" Michelle spoke up that she would love that. When she stood up she dripped cum down on him from her wet pussy. "Don't worry about that, I will get you a towel." With that, he jumped up and went to the back closet and got a towel for him and for her. He used his clean himself off. And he took the other out to Michelle. When he gave it to her she wiped her pussy and wiped off her stomach.

With everyone clean, they set about to make dinner. Richard cut up the green peppers and the onions. Michelle set about grading the Parmesan cheese and browning the meat. "Now for the secret ingredient." Richard smiled and reached into the cabinet and brought down the spaghetti sauce. "Voila." He held the jar like in a commercial. He poured it in a pan and turned up the heat. "Why don't you get the noodles? We'll be eating in no time!" She did as Richard said. Meanwhile, he looked for some fresh vegetables to cook and found some broccoli. And he placed the bread in the oven. Richard looked at the spaghetti sauce and it was nearly ready. Michelle said she was going to set the table and Richard nodded his head. This was their first meal together and it was going to be special.

He prepared two plates with spaghetti, broccoli, and Parmesan bread, toasted. He grabbed the two plates and placed them on the table and turned around to get the merlot he had just brought out. He sat down waited for Michelle and when she came he filled both glasses with the Merlot. He smiled and held both hands shoulder level out high. "So what do you think, Michelle. Good?"

"Very good. I love it, Richard." They began eating and very shortly she spoke. "So tell me, Richard, about this man I've been making love to all day. And plan on doing the same thing tomorrow."

"What do you want to know?"

"Well, tell me about the things you do..."

He took a sip of wine before talking. Made sure his mouth was clear since his mother taught him not to talk with food in his mouth. "I am a sales manager at the local telephone company overseeing the salesman selling residential phone service. I have a good team and they cover five states. It is an okay job. I have a good team that works hard to make me look good. Now I am going back to school to learn nursing."

"Why?"

"Well I really don't like telecom. And I had my own business for 12 years building websites and hosting and I don't really want to go back there. The Internet has grown a great deal in the last 10 years. My mom was in the hospital for a long time with complications stemming from her MS. I just felt like they were great people and wanted to do anything to help. I decided I wanted to do that. So that is a little of about me. What about you?"

"You want to know about who you are fucking, too?" She smiled over a mouthful of food. He started to think he was going to have trouble with NSA, himself. No strings attached was quickly becoming please don't go.

"Have you always been from Charleston?"

"Yes ma'am. Can't you tell by my manners?" Richard smiled broadly.

"I love your manners, Richard. Hell, I could easily love you."

He let that one go. Although, he also had the same thought.

Richard cleared his throat. "How did you become a nurse?"

"Long story short, I was involved with a man when I was 21 who took advantage of the in more ways than one. I went to a community college and became an RN. He's gone now, obviously, and I've been doing it ever since. I love the work. I thought about moving to another state, but I cannot figure out where I want to go. So, here I am and here you are."

He thought about that. "Right where we are supposed to be. So where do you see yourself in five or 10 years?"

"Probably doing the same thing. In nursing you either stay on the floor or go into administration. I don't really like that, administration I mean."

"Do you have plans to settle and have a family?"

"Yes and no. I really enjoy the life I live now. The freedom. The parties. The dating. Sex. For the moment I would not make a very good mom. I am to selfish." Michelle smiled and shrugged her shoulders, taking a drink of wine. What about you? Any plans for a family?"

I may one day. "I suppose that depends on who I meet along the way. Right now, no. Like you, I like my independence."

Between talking, they both finished their meals and were drinking wine, solely. He felt good about their conversation, about knowing more of Michelle. She was very pleased, also.

"How about some music and then another fire?" He asked her and she said "absolutely."

They went into the other room and he set about to build a fire. She was flipping through the CDs, looking for some good music. She settled on a meditation CD that promised easy listening, mood music. She thought that Richard must have brought that CD on an earlier trip. She put it in the player and pressed play. The music was very gentle so she grabbed her wine and sat cross legged on the couch watching Richard with the fire.

"You're getting pretty good at that." She mocked him.

"Actually my ex-girlfriend said that I was good at everything. But that I only did what I was good at. There might be something to that?"

"Well you certainly are good at everything I have seen and felt you do. "Richard turned around, smiling, to look at her and she was smiling too but had that I--know--something--you--don't--know kind of look. He finished building the fire and went in to the dining room to get his wine. Then he sat next to Michelle on the couch watching the fire. As the fire crackled she turned towards Richard and put her feet up on his legs. He rested his hand on her foot and they both meditated with the music and fire. He wasn't sure but it felt like 9 or 10 o'clock. He yawned and then she did, too. Yawns are contagious and they were both feeling sedated by the music and fire crackling. "Baby, I'm going to go take a shower and get into the bed. I'm feeling sort of sleepy. Do you mind?" She said to him like a lover. And oddly enough, he liked that.

"Go ahead baby, I'm just going to clean up from dinner before I head back.""Well do you want me to stay and help?"

"No, baby, I got it." He watched her get up and leave, walking back to the bedroom where bathroom was. He heard the shower start and decided to wait a few minutes to start, so as not to interfere with Michelle's shower. The music was soft in his head, the flames of the fire licking the bricks above the fireplace. He had a drink and zoned out. He began to think of Michelle and wondered what he wanted to do. She was a great girl and was smart, empathetic, and savvy. And she was great in bed. So, he wondered what this could mean. Would she want to see him again? Would she want people to know he was her student? What did she want? It occurred to him that she may not be interested in a relationship. Boyfriend/girlfriend. That sounded pretty good to him. He wondered if it would to her.

He stood up to go clean up dinner. He felt the need to stretch so he paused and reached to the ceiling and stood on his toes and yelled out while the stretched every muscle. That's much better. He went to the table and started cleaning dishes, taking the dirty ones to the sink to wash. There were not many so it would only take a few minutes.

He was right it only took a few minutes. But he noticed it was unusually quiet in the back of the house. He turned off the water looked around the kitchen and left, turning out the light. On the way back to the bedroom he turned out the living room lights and walked down the hall. He turned to go in the bedroom but stopped. Michelle was lying on the bed. She had fallen asleep, waiting, dressed in only a T-shirt she had put on after her shower. Part of the shirt had caught on the bed and was pulled up revealingly part of her ass. Richard stood there in the light of the bathroom just looking at her. He thought about going out with her, holding hands with her, going shopping and maybe to the beach.

Either way, he was going to have to wake her up because her ass was too fine not to taste. He walked slowly to the bed and walked around the side where her face was. Her eyes were slightly open and she mumbled "hi baby, I'm sorry I couldn't wait."

"No worries."

He walked around to the other side of the bed and held himself over her still body with his hands balled into fists. Slowly, lovingly he kissed her ass. He then ran his tongue up each butt cheek. Then he ran his tongue down the ass crack, stopping briefly with his tongue on her ass hole. Suddenly he heard mumbling coming from Michelle. Something like "God, yes, I want to fuck me up the ass." He continued to lick her ass hole. His right hand went to his jeans and unzipped and opened them. His cock was then in his hand. He held it for a moment and started to masturbate. But then the stopped and kneeling on the bed and reached behind him to the dresser drawer. He moved his hand around until he landed on what he knew was the lubricant. He began stroking it on to his dick and it felt so good and for the moment he just wanted to jerk himself off.

Then he leaned forward and softly put the head of his cock right up to her ass hole. He lifted her hips up to his waist and began to gently push himself inside her. She started to moan and call on his name. He continued to push himself inside, paying attention to whether or not he was causing her pain. She had taken it more than halfway in. He felt like someone was squeezing his cock with both hands. He pushed through until he was all the way in. She yelled out his name. Her ass was rammed up against his stomach. He began to fuck her -- slowly and gently first and then faster. She was screaming for more. He leaned forward and licked her spine.

His tongue ran all the way up to the back of her neck. He could taste her sweat and it tasted like salt. Her breathing had slowed some. She whispered "bring me home, baby." She was breathless and obviously, exhausted. He rammed his dick all the way in and then back out. In, out. In and out, faster and faster. She squeezed the pillows tightly with her hands until her knuckles were white, all of the blood was in her wrists. Of coarse all of his blood was in his cock and it was swollen is a big as it ever was. He kept fucking harder. But it was not just him. As much as he was going forward, she was pushing back slapping her ass against his pelvis. Oh God, he was going to come and so was she. If he talked to about this in the locker room you would say he started to damage that pussy! He reached gently for her breasts while he was still ramming himself hard against her. He found them and started to rub the nipples harder and harder. She was screaming his name like she never had. There was another scream and she yelled out "unngh!" "Jesus fucking Christ! Yes, oh God yes." He wrapped his arms around her waist for a few minutes and they slowly rocked together. It was powerful sex for both of them. Neither would soon forget.

Then next day, and they left early to beat the crowds to go kayaking. It was cold but not so much that there might be ice on the River. The water was just damn cold. They both shoved off and took off down the river. He thought there were miles to go before they slept. And it seemed like Michelle was racing. There were both paddling very fast. At this rate, they were going to wear themselves out. "Baby, you got to slow down. There is nothing to gain by wearing yourself out."

"Now, aren't you glad I didn't say that to you last night?" She yelled back and shot forward. He laughed and followed suit. Michelle really was a special person. Someone he had never known or experienced. He did not want the weekend to end. He caught up with her and the water was splashing up and making her shirt wet. He saw that her nipples were hard. His mouth began to drool thinking about her luscious nipples. She was laughing and screaming and splashing water on him. She wondered if his pants for as wet as her shirt. She started thinking of his big, sweet cock. Now she wondered if he was as wet as her. He came alongside her. "Hello baby wearing yourself out?"

"No, only distracted." She smiled. They paddled along and enjoyed the peaceful afternoon. They kayaked for another couple of hours . Right then the sun began to sink below the trees. Then they turned her around and headed back to the starting point. As they approached the end, they began racing again, to the end. Because he was ready, he won easily. They both laughed. It had been a great day and was the perfect last day.

carl420
carl420
1 Followers