In Front of Four-Hundred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please tell me that wasn't all on just my end," he said breathily, very fast, but he didn't seem nervous. Only excited and curious.

"What?" I asked, feeling my heart glimmer with hope.

He halted for a moment, his eyes searching, floundering for the right words. "When..." He stopped and then started again after a deep breath. "When I kissed you up there, I forgot it was in front of four-hundred other people. It was just you."

I tilted my head and raised my eyebrows. He hastily continued.

"It's got me insanely curious now. I owe you for the best kiss of my life."

"That was the best kiss of your life?" I asked incredulously, trying to keep the wonder out of my voice. Abruptly, his face went hard.

"It's up there," he said defensively. I suddenly laughed, overjoyed the whole fiery tension in that lecture hall was not just my overactive imagination.

"Jeremy..." I relished in saying his name. "It wasn't just you. I felt it, too."

His eyes twinkled with the same hope I felt in my chest. "Really?"

"Yes."

"Oh." He regained himself and narrowed his eyes at the floor before raising his chin again to meet me.

"I was on fire up there. I...I didn't care that kiss was insanely inappropriate in front of an audience that big. All I cared about was you, and I wanted you to keep going," I said.

"It was inappropriate," he mumbled, but I could tell he was invigorated by my enthusiasm. "Sorry about that." He didn't really sound all that sorry.

"Don't worry about it." I flashed him a bold smile and he grinned crookedly. I tried very hard not to imagine him naked, but that was proving impossible by each passing second. Judging by his searching gaze on me, he was having trouble corralling his thoughts, too.

"You wanna...just get this over with?" he asked lowly.

"Get what over with?" I purred, raising my eyebrows in a dare. He cleared his throat.

"I..." He swallowed convulsively and met my eyes. "Do you want to? I don't want to force you to do anything, but I want it and I just had to ask."

"You want me?" I clarified. After a moment, he nodded. I smirked seductively. "You have no idea how bad I want you, too. And you know what, I'd love to just get this fucking thing over with. What do you say?"

Apparently he couldn't take the tension between us anymore. He tugged me out of the room and into the lecture hall. There were no students here, the lights were off, and the exposure sent adrenaline under my skin. At any minute, somebody could walk in on us. Strangely, it turned me on and made me want him more.

When we got to the first row of chairs, Jeremy turned me around, knotted his fingers through my hair, and mashed his mouth against mine. All the fire returned—and this time, we were not in front of four-hundred other people.

Jeremy's mouth devoured my lips, hungrily searching the space between them. My tongue met his and we progressed to a vertical wrestling match, each side as equally desperate to let go and explore the other. My hands combed his hair, squeezed the back of his neck, and then unzipped his jacket so I could press against the hot, thin fabric of his t-shirt underneath. My fingers splayed against impressive chest and abs and teased the waistband of his low-hung jeans. He let out a low grown as I pushed my hips against his and he thrust me against the cold table.

Our mouths broke apart. "I can't explain how sexy you are," he panted. "You just are."

He kissed me again, pressing himself closer. I pulled my knees apart to allow him to step between them. My mound rubbed against his hardness straining against his jeans. We both moaned through our kiss. Jeremy's hand cascaded down my back, feeling the long strands of my hair, before he cupped my ass and pulled me closer. I hooked my thighs around his narrow hips, grinding my chest and crotch against his.

Our lips broke apart and he sent a volley of hungry kisses along my jawbone and neck, sending goosebumps to my arms, and I helped him pull my shirt over my head. When his hands touched the bare skin of my waist, it left a wake of fire underneath. I trembled and moaned softly.

Between kisses, we undressed in the lecture hall. He dropped his bag and leather jacket to the floor near his feet. His shirt joined the pile and he pulled my tight jeans down my thighs and calves. I kicked them off around my converse shoes.

Jeremy pushed me onto the table, hovering over me, and my hands explored his back, his hair, his chest, and my eyes drank in his face and his gloriously sexy king's v showing above his waistline. He explored my body with his tongue and lips—my flushed collarbone, the moonlike skin of my flat stomach, pierced navel, kissing each point of my hips. He slowly unhooked my bright pink bra to reveal the fleshy mounds. My coral nipples were already taught from arousal, but now they puckered even more in the cool, exposed air and his tantalizing gaze. His tongue swept over each of them before he drew away and unbuckled his belt. I could hear our panting over the jangle of his belt buckle and zip of his pants. My eyes were fixated on his crotch, but I briefly met his eyes and smirked at him. His eyes were playful and aroused.

"How do you usually do it?" I asked.

"How do you like it?" he asked back.

"Rough," I growled. "Please."

"Good, because I usually fuck hard," he said huskily.

His pants fell to his thighs to reveal a large, beautiful shaft, curved upward slightly and relatively thick and long. Unable to keep my hands to myself, I grasped his length, ringing my fingers, and ran my thumb against the pink, mushroom tip. He seized the back of my neck and sucked me into an aggressive kiss. When we broke away, I teased him by inserting my fingers into my mouth, staring directly into his eyes. He gazed back, dark and hooded, as I brought my fingers away soaked in saliva and lowered them to coat and stroke his cock between us.

I pumped my hand expertly down his length several times with my hand, occasionally cupping my palm around his tip in a circular motion. I pushed him back a step, hopped off the table, hooked one arm around his waist, and heaved him around. When his back faced the table, I ran my fingers up his abs, circling his nipples with my nails, and gazed up into his amused and confused face.

"Lie down, big boy," I crooned, licking my lips. With a dark smile, he obliged and leaned slowly back on the table, dangling his legs off the end. When he was at my mercy, my fingers danced along his thighs and stroked gingerly between his hips. He trembled with a gasp and watched me, transfixed. Keeping my eyes on his, I lowered my head and wrapped my wet lips around the tip of his dick. And, without warning, I opened my mouth and took him all the way to the back of my throat, ignoring the gag, until my nose nearly touched his sparse black pubic hairs.

Jeremy made a noise in the back of his throat—halfway between an animalistic growl of pleasure and a cry of pure shock. His entire body tensed and I retracted him to the tip, sucking playfully on his underside, my tongue dancing along the veins. My fingers first played with his tightened balls, but they slowly stroked underneath to tease and stimulate his perineum. That, combined with another deep throat thrust, triggered a very satisfying groan from Jeremy.

"Shit, you're good at this," he breathed.

I repeated the motions several times before I raised my head to gaze seriously at him.

"This class gives good pointers," I said. He grinned.

"Yes, it does." He waved me forward with his fingers. "C'mere, baby." The way he called me 'baby,' so sexual and promising, summoned a strange, delicious sizzle to my inner thighs. They began to tremble with longing.

I mounted the table, straddling his hips, his waist, crawling forward until my hips hovered over his shoulders. I remained on all fours as he messaged my creamy, round ass, his fingers rubbing along the cheeks with the most tantalizing brushes down the crack. He outlined the lace of my pink panties and pulled them down along my thighs. Slowly, he unhooked them from around my knees and ankles and tossed them blindly onto the stairs.

His fingers traveled up my thighs and he pushed me a little farther forward so my knees were on either sides of his face. He traced my outer lips between my legs with his index finger, slowly touching the slick, tender inner folds. I was dripping with arousal—I could feel it from the cool breeze of the room. Jeremy sucked on one finger before he used that wet digit to slide over my swollen clit and tease my opening. Immediately, I moaned, trembled, and dropped to my elbows.

"You like it?" he assumed. I nodded weakly.

"God yes," I whispered. I grabbed his hand between my legs and guided his wet fingers back over my clit and then, without any encouragement, he hooked them inside of me. The penetration was heavenly and my hips curled into him, my pussy milking his digits. "Yes," I breathed again.

"Down," he ordered. At first I didn't understand, but then he tugged strongly on my hips and I had no choice but to spread my knees and lower my crotch to his face. Motioning his fingers forward, twisting them a little like a corkscrew to stimulate the opening, Jeremy brought his lips to my clit and flitted his tongue over the wet, sensitive flesh.

I couldn't help it—I yelped loudly with pleasure, immediately bucking my hips closer and lost into a world of superb pleasure. The skill of his tongue and slow, awesome movements of his fingers fed the clenching flame in my belly. I lifted to sit on top of him, and for the briefest moment our eyes met. My mouth was parted in pleasure as I nodded to encourage him. He grunted in approval and the vibration of his lips earned another gasp from me.

"Right like that," I begged. "Fuck yes, Jeremy, you have no idea... Jesus, it feels so fucking good..."

I stiffened and trembled. An orgasm was seconds away and a high-pitched moan spilt from my mouth.

"I'm gonna come," I breathed. My body grew hotter, waves of pleasure rippled faster and faster through my body, down my spine, behind my knees, between my hip bones. I was so close now. Never had an orgasm come this easily. I had never come this fast in my life! "God, yes, I'm gonna come! Don't stop, please don't stop!"

Before I finished the sentence my orgasm had taken me into its first blissful waves. Like I was dipped in flame, then ice, and then flame again, my body plunged in waves of rapture as my pussy contracted around his fingers, pulsing against his mouth. He continued to stimulate me through my whole release.

When I could breathe again, the orgasm released me and Jeremy extracted his fingers. I lifted my hips and nearly fell off the table trying to refocus the room. He seized me, though, and laid me down on the table on my back. He easily slid on top of me and pressed his body against mine. As our faces became level, I saw the moisture of my sex glistening on his lips. I hungrily devoured that taste, my hands knotting in his hair. When our lips separated, I ran my tongue along the length of his throat, up to his chin. He pushed harder against me, to my delight, and I relished in the sight of his king's v straining magnificently next to my hips. The clenching longing, the abysmal emptiness, consumed me again and I writhed underneath him. I felt his length slide between my lips, pressing against my clit, before his tip pushed against my opening.

"You on the pill?" he asked.

"Yes."

I hardly paid attention to our words, though. He lifted to his elbows and slowly pushed his way inside of me. Filled to the brim with his huge, hot cock, I felt whole. It occupied that emptiness inside me, and as he began to slide slowly to loosen me, his length rubbed against every yearning point. Just what I needed.

I bit my lip and moaned, cueing him to move faster. He did, his thrusts becoming longer and more aggressive. He kissed me once before he rose to stand over the end of the table. He never left my pussy, dragging my thighs and hips with him. Once he had that leverage, the penetration angle gloriously hit my g-spot and my pussy hugged against him. I planted my feet on the table and thrust my hips to meet his at every movement.

"Oh god, Alina," he groaned, glancing at our unified bodies before meeting my eyes. In the darkness of a giant lecture hall, the voices of our classmates humming outside the doors, Jeremy and I fucked in earnest, slamming against each other and lost to the pleasure of our bodies.

When I felt the heat boil under my skin in slow, oncoming waves, I wrapped my legs around his hips and let him control the tempo. With every thrust, the heat increased until I knew I was only seconds away.

"You close?" he panted, his eyes locked on mine. I nodded vigorously.

"Fuck yes, I'm so close!"

"Come with me," he demanded. "Come with me, Alina baby. Come on...give it to me."

"Yes! God, yes!"

The powerful orgasm took me over the edge, choking me with flame, pain, and pure rapture. It wreaked havoc on my body. I couldn't breathe. The climax plunged me over and over again in the same tempo my pussy clenched vigorously against Jeremy's cock, sucking and milking him like hot, hungry clamps.

He shuddered as I felt the first burst of his load inside of me, the liquid heat combining with the raging fire of my pussy. He came deep inside of me, his spurts of cum like balm to the exquisite pain. As our orgasms faded, we groaned in unison and relaxed into a pile on top of the table. We caught our breath, listening to the students chatting outside the doors.

I wondered if anyone saw. I realized I didn't care if they did. In fact, the thought if somebody did saw made me bubble with pride and satisfaction. What if Jeremy and I had fucked in front of four-hundred students?

Sctually, the thought kind of turned me on.

We came to awareness and Jeremy lifted his head to kiss me sweetly on the lips. He extracted his softening dick and stepped away from me. We were practically wordless as we tossed each other our articles of clothing and got dressed. The sex left us literally speechless.

As we gathered our bags off the floor, Jeremy and I met each other's eyes. I beamed at him.

"You ready to go?" I asked. He took my hand and tugged me into his chest. His mouth found mine and we shared a tender but fiery kiss like we did in front of the classroom.

"Please tell me that was only the first of many," he breathed around my lips. "If I could fuck you again right here, I would..."

"I wish you could," I whispered back, my voice low and sexy. "I just want you, over and over again."

"Then you'll have me."

"Every night?"

"If you want."

I wove my fingers through his. "I'm yours," I promised. "However you want me."

"Same."

I gazed up into his handsome face. A face that was a stranger not too long ago. He was anything but a stranger now.

We walked out of the lecture hall hand-in-hand.

12