In Front Of Her Mum (Nice Work)

Story Info
The conclusion to the interview.
3.5k words
4.38
138.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As interviews go this was probably the strangest and most gratifying I had ever attended. The qualifications required it seemed, were something along the lines of being young and cunt-struck, being able to operate a security/surveillance network and be turned on by the sight of old people engaging in various sexual escapades. Finally having the ability to be surreptitiously wanked by a very full-figured Matron engaged in conversation with a beautiful young maid until I spunked over her hand (and neck and uniform as it happened)

However, this was only the beginning of what would turn out to be the longest, most arousing day of my life.

'I think I'd better change this uniform' said Matron 'I seem to have spunk all over my tits'

I grinned like the proverbial cat as Matron intoned in a mock severe voice 'And you had better put that thing away' indicating my slowly slackening manhood 'before someone comes in and catches you with your cock out in Matrons office.' She winked slowly, smiled beguilingly and standing, went towards her private changing room.

Doing as I was bid and refastening my trousers I stood to stretch my legs and noticed that the door to the adjoining room wasn't closed. I casually paced around the room, arriving at the bookcase which gave me a view through the opening. A full-length mirror on the wall showed me the whole of the next room and the whole of Matrons sensual body. I wasn't struck by the irony of the situation at all, of me trying to sneak a peek at the body of this woman who had not five minutes previously sucked my cock clean after giving me a very thorough hand job. I merely revelled in the wickedness.

For her part, Matron acted as though she hadn't deliberately left the door open and began undressing apparently oblivious of a young man, ten years her junior attempting to catch a glimpse of her ample, well-rounded charms. Nor was I disappointed when I saw that Matrons ample charms were neither constricted or enhanced by undergarments. Beneath her discarded uniform matron wore only a low cut bra holding close and tight to her enormous mounds and a pair of sheer chami-knickers enveloped her wide flaring hips and generous rounded arse. Her slightly protruding belly bore a few scanty wisps of hair leading into the waistband of her knickers giving evidence of a full womanly bush between her heavy, heavenly thighs.

As she stood gazing into the mirror, and casting a quick glance to ascertain my watching presence, she seemed to come to a decision and noticing some real or imagined stain she reached behind her back, thrusting her tits even further out and unhooked her bra. Again the glance. Then she pushed her fingers under the yielding fabric below her breasts and with a certain effort pulled up and released her marvellous jugs to the mirror and my waiting eyes. I exhaled, loudly. She smiled, proudly

I almost jumped as a knock sounded at the door, which opened and admitted a young girl, tall, dark haired, with dark sensual eyes surmounted with heavy, unplucked eyebrows. The shape of her mouth led me to survey her breasts as she surveyed the room. I'll explain.

Apart from finding older women tremendously attractive, the older the better, my other 'fetish' is what have come to be known as 'puffy nipples'. Those nipples whose areolae are as prominent from the flesh of the breast as are the nipples from their dark surrounds. It is my largely untested theory, for want of more viable subjects, that the owner of puffy nipples has a certain shape to their mouth. A slight muzzle like protrusion of the jaws, a subtle overbite of the teeth and quite often a visible downy covering of the upper lip.

This vision of loveliness had all those plus the apparently obligatory low cut top of this establishment. So naturally I was eager to ascertain if she too had puffy nipples.

'Is mum not here?' asked this young girl, glancing from my eyes to her wonderfully outthrust breasts and back to my eyes.

'Your mum?' I asked, tearing my eyes from her deliciously promising tits.

'I'm in here love, I needed to change' Called out Matron from the other room.

'Your mum?' I repeated.

Matron swept out, smoothing down her clean uniform over her broad backside, to stand beside her daughter and closing a heavy, proprietary arm around her shoulders. Beaming. 'I told you we were a family concern, and this is my daughter; Caroline. And this...' indicating me with a wave of her hand 'Is Robert our new handy-man'

Caroline gave me the once-over, lingering slightly over my crotch, smiled beatifically and then addressed her mum 'You have to phone Robertons'

'Oh. oh yes. Thanks Car' Caroline smiled, turned and over her shoulder answered 'Ok mum' She lowered her lashes and peered at me concluding; 'and Ill see YOU later no doubt' she giggled and left.

'Now what was I saying?'

I was dumb.

'Ahh yes' Smiled Matron 'You've had your fun' glancing at my trouser-bound cock 'and now it's my turn. I'm going to give you a tour of the building, and as you are no-doubt aware, I do like a touch of naughtiness, so...' she stepped close and took my hand in hers ' whilst we are doing the rounds I want you to use these' indicating my fingers and pressing two into her mouth and gently sucking making me lick my lips in anticipation, she touched my tongue 'this and...' her finger trailed from my tongue down my throat, my chest, my belly and my groin to linger on my knob 'this, to give me a little pleasure, as the opportunity arises. Do you understand?'

I nodded. This buxom creature wanted me to feel her up in public, maybe even to fuck her as we walked around, no doubt meeting all and sundry on the way. I nodded again.

She stepped closer, her hot breath on my ear, ‘ I want to feel your hands on my tits, your teeth on my nipples, squeeze my arse in your palms, lick my clit, finger my pussy, I want you to be arousing me when I’m instructing the maid, caressing me as I give orders to the chef, feeling me while I address the residents and later you can fuck my cunt as I chat with my mum’ I emitted a strangled croak.

'Well we'll make a start now whilst I make this phone call ok?' As she took her place at the desk I moved behind and took a single trailing length of hair between my fingers and pulled gently. She shivered and exhaled with a deep, throaty moan.

Matron picked up the receiver and began to dial the number, as I rested the palm of my hand on the bare part of her shoulder, between her white neck and her blue uniform collar. My fingers lingeringly fell downwards as she waited for the call to be answered. ‘Ah, Robertsons? Janet, hello….’ She spoke into the phone, as my fingertips reached the lapels of the confining cotton around her tremendous bosom.

I let my fingernail dally a while, above the folds of the material, then sink slowly downwards, scraping her skin deliciously. Prizing my fingers higher I looked over matrons head to feast on the beautiful sight of the full line of her cleavage, imagining my cock sliding through that vast pair of tits and cumming on her throat and chin.

Too fast. Slow down.

I let my hands slide over the fabric of Matrons full to overflowing uniform top and rested my palm on the swell. My fingers circled around searching out her nipples. Her breathing became slightly faster, a little harder and with a sudden gasp from her, I could tell my search was fulfilled. What I had thought was a fold in the material of the uniform was in fact, what felt very much like the largest, longest nipple my fingers had ever found. Once more I grazed my nail across her skin, this time enclosed in cotton, and deliberately stayed scant millimetres away from her aroused nipple.

Matron squirmed a little, paused in her conversation, trying to bring her arousal within touch of my hand.

I pressed my groin into the back of matron’s head; she pressed her head back.

As she vainly tried to rub her erect nipple into the palm of my hand, her head against my groin, whilst carrying on the telephone conversation and trying to sound natural, I decided to tease her further. I took a half step back and released my cock from my tight uniform trousers, and was about to lay it alongside her neck towards her jawline.

For the first time I glanced towards the door of the office, and a delicious thrill ran through my muscles as I realised that anyone could just walk in.

Anyone could walk in, the raven-haired delectable maid “Oh excuse me Madame I did not mean to intrude” and she wouldn’t be able to tear her eyes from the scene as she lingered before backing towards the door.

Perhaps Matrons own daughter, in mock surprise “Oh mum, whatever will dad say” standing defiantly in front of the open door.

Maybe her own mother “What is going on in here? How can you carry on like this with a young boy like that?” then closing the door would add “and when is it my turn?”

Or even Matrons grandmother “Why you dirty little slut. Fucking anything in trousers. You’re cock mad. You filthy bitch. Are you just going to sit there or are you going to feed his knob into your dirty, hairy cunt in front of your own grandmother, and make me watch while this young man pounds his meat into your arse?”

I blinked.

I laid my cock along Matrons neck and the touch of hot flesh against her slightly chilled jaw produced an instant reaction. She pulled her head away slightly, looked down and saw the invitation, her mouth opened as she moved towards my shaft end which I withdrew quickly. She covered the receiver of the phone with her hand and looked into my eyes.

‘Bastard.’

As Matron returned to her conversation, which seemed to be becoming quite one sided as she struggled to maintain her composure, resting one hand on her shoulder and gently massaging I grasped her full breast in my other hand and squeezing slightly, pulled downwards gently. Pressing my thighs and groin into her back I had her bend slightly at the waist until her obviously protruding nipple came into contact with the edge of the desk.

Now I began to pull her breast up and across and down, pressing her swollen nipple into the hard wood and watching it flick against the sharp edge. She tried to cover her involuntary, audible gasp, by closing the conversation ‘Oh, I seem to be wanted Janet, I’ll call back later. OK? Bye then’

She hung up the phone and allowed me to continue scraping her enormous mound across the polished edge, as she let her head fall back and rubbed her hair into my knob. After a few seconds Matron pulled herself erect and pulled away from my ministrations. ‘Now THAT is the kind of thing I like’ Then businesslike she stood and ‘Now the rest of the tour. Put your cock away and come with me.’

Matron adjusted her uniform and we strode through the outer office. ‘Caroline, I’m taking Robert for a tour, if anything urgent crops up you know how to get hold of me, otherwise I’ll be quite busy. OK?’

‘OK Mum.’

‘Caroline… Caroline?’

‘Yes Mum?’

‘Instead of staring at Roberts knob end like a cock struck virgin perhaps you could get on?’

‘Yes Mum’

Even after everything else, I could still feel a blush covering my cheeks, as I surreptitiously covered Matrons well-rounded arse with my free hand.

As we walked along high-ceilinged corridors from door to ornate door, I took all and every opportunity to bring some part of my body into contact with Matrons. Brushing her thigh with mine as I walked more closely than necessary, occasionally not stopping soon enough when she paused to open a door and reaching out to steady myself by pressing my palms into the side of her ample jugs or resting my hand on her shoulders and sliding my cock across her outthrust, generous hip.

Matron stopped at various doors along the way, knock and open the door to briefly introduce me to the occupant and here I would take the opportunity to caress her waist, or arse, or thigh. One open door revealed an empty room; I craned forward and sank my teeth into matron’s neck. For the full length of one corridor I nuzzled her ear, bit her lobe and pressed my tongue inside as I pulled her hips to lock against mine as we walked. ‘The laundry room is in the basement’ she said hurriedly, pulling away at one point as I noticed someone coming out of a room further down.

Matrons enjoyment of all this was plainly visible and I, emboldened, began inching her short uniform skirt upwards as we walked, until, delightfully, my fingers came across the bare flesh of her backside. Now anyone who came out of a room or down the corridor behind us would be able to see Matrons arse covered only by my caressing hand.

The kitchens were in front as we walked down that corridor and suddenly the door opened, my hand stayed under the material of Matrons skirt as the maid and what appeared to be the chef walked towards us in animated conversation. Without so much as batting an eyelid Matron made introductions whilst I continued to rub her arse with the palm of my hand. Matron’s hip swayed very slightly towards mine and I found my middle finger over her lower cleavage. I pressed inwards as she spoke, the tip of my finger grazing her ‘other’ hole.

Except for a slight shudder Matron gave no outward sign of having my finger poking into her arse whilst in the company of the maid and the slightly built chef. Then I noticed the maid shudder slightly, had she realised what was happening behind Matrons back? The black haired girl in front of us stared into my eyes and smiled… knowingly?

The chef nodded towards me and smiled. I returned the smile and we exchanged pleasantries, all the while with my hand and finger exploring this thirty something’s arse and feeling both dangerous and excited.

As we moved aside to let this apparently charming couple pass by, we turned slightly so as to keep my hand and Matrons ample backside hidden from open view, and the sight that I then beheld as they walked down the corridor left me stunned.

Matrons head leaned towards mine, I ducked slightly not taking my eyes from the other two receding bodies as she whispered huskily into my ear ‘It looks like we’re not alone in our thoughts’

The interrupted conversation between the pair had resumed as they wandered up the corridor, as had the chef’s hand all across the maid’s posterior. Her skirt was raised at the back and her partner’s hand was inside her flimsy knickers covering her firm buttocks. As they reached other end of the corridor the maid turned her head to look over her shoulder, straight into my eyes as they crowded through the opened door.

‘Well well…’ Matron moved off towards the kitchen and I naturally not wanting to part company with her yielding flesh followed alongside.

‘These are the kitchens as you can see. We have a marvellous chef; his culinary endeavours are second-to-none. The serving hatch… Ah yes. The serving hatch’ Her eyes clouded over as she gazed rapturously into the middle distance and my palm continued to stroke her bottom. She ran her fingers lightly across the hard wooden counter, lost in memory. Her hips moved forward and pressed into the rounded edge, her slightly protruding stomach just above counter height.

As she raised herself lightly on her toes, her legs parting slightly, I swiftly took the opportunity to slide my palm along the cleft of her cheeks between her legs and my fingertips were generously rewarded with the soft silky feel of her fat, oily, full-lipped cunt.

Her back arched slightly then she turned her head towards me and breathed ‘Put your finger in’ I did as I was bid and sank my middle finger deep into the folds of her twat, glorying in the sensual delight of her pubic hair grazing my first and middle fingers. ‘Another’ I withdrew and made a double finger, which I inched into her and out again. ‘Three’ With my thumb folding my little finger into my palm I inserted the other three into her inviting, quivering flesh. Then after several sliding, twisting wrist movements, ‘More,’ All the while her eyes locked with mine as I watched her rise and fall onto my four fingers. I raised my eyebrows in question. She nodded sharply and lent forward onto the counter, pressing her voluminous tits into the polished wood.

Slipping, twisting and sliding I forced my hand into this rapturous nurse.

She stifled her growing moans and once more locked her eyes with mine across her shoulder, then indicated a low shelf close by. I tore my gaze away, which fell almost immediately onto a large pepper mill. ‘Use that’ she grunted.

I watched my hand slide wetly from her sopping cunt and retrieved the makeshift dildo.

Smearing this insatiable woman’s cunt juices from my hand onto the pepper mill I regarded her incredulously, as she stood rather shakily holding onto the counter top with both hands.

She motioned for me to take a position below the counter and between her legs. Once again I did as I was bid and lifting her skirt, found myself staring into a heavenly full bush of dark matted hair with an engorged clitoris inviting my tongue. I licked her crack along its length and flicked her clit at journeys end. Almost involuntarily her knees buckled slightly parting her distended pussy lips, glistening with honey.

I heard the opening of doors from inside the dining room as Matron commanded me with a growl;

‘Fuck it.’

On hearing the dining room door open I had frozen in place, faced with this gaping gash and a big ersatz glistening cock in my hand, my heart thudding in my sweat soaked chest, from a mixture of fear, desire, danger and shear wantonness.

‘Hello mum’ husked my temptress.

A lascivious smile laid itself upon my lips.

‘Hello dear. Have you worn that poor boy out already?’

The flatness of my tongue rasped along her swollen bud.

(Gasp/giggle) ‘He’s just doing a job for me’

The pepper mill/knob began its ministrations upon her widening twat.

‘Well you can send him to do a job for me when he’s free’

Slowly but relentlessly I eased the wooden cock upwards, her fleshy, silky lips eventually engulfing the rounded end of the shaft.

‘Hmmm.. maybe I will, maybe I need him myself’

Twisting and sliding I began to fuck this fine cunt with enthusiasm.

‘Does he do any private work?’

I freed my rigid cock from its encumbering trappings by purposefully unzipping my flies with as loud a noise as I could, grinning broadly as I did so, whilst holding the wooden dildo only head deep in her flexing cunt.

There seemed to be a rather pronounced pause in the conversation.

‘You’ll have to ask him when you see him.’ She deftly lowered her hips alone to take in more of the mill.

I began to fuck her cunt with abandon, sinking half of the now dripping shaft up into her grasping, sweaty pussy.

‘Oh I will. And I’m pretty sure he’ll come up to standard from what I’ve seen so far’

My tongue once more found her throbbing clit as I pounded her twat with the pepper mill cock.

‘I’m sure (hhhhh) you’ll find hu hu him quite wwwwilling’

I started sucking her clit into my mouth and serrated my teeth across the engorged redness.

‘Well I’ll see you at lunch then dear’ To the sound of receding footsteps and a closing door.

Then Matron fell face forward onto the counter mashing her huge tits into the edge and wildly bucking her hips. I plunged the wooden phallus into her hairy cunt enraptured by the shear beauty. My cock dancing to the rhythm of her heaving hips and gyrating arse. Faster and deeper, harder and slicker the mill ground its way in and out of her.

Matrons wild efforts increased again, forcing the carved knob eagerly into to her enveloping hairy twat, madly fucking the wooden mill and gasping, rasping; ‘Fuck… Fuck it... Bastard fucking fuck…. AAAAOOOOWW FUCK.’

And although I say so myself, I thought it was nice work.